What are you doing here?-----Forgiveness?

Don't Leave Me For...

(Sunggyu's POV)

I rushed Eun Hee to the emergency room and called for the doctor. I was in the waiting room while the doctor was running tests on her. I saw a familiar figure walking by and it clearly looked like Hoya. Why is Hoya here? Did something happen? Then I saw Dongwoo walk out of a room and started talking to Hoya, but I couldn't hear clearly, so I walked closer.

"Dongwoo ah, I have some business to do at home. Mianhe, I can't stay longer."

"Gwenchana. I can take care of Woohyun along with the others." Hoya sighed...

"Gurae. How come you never take care of me like you do to Woohyun?"

"Because you're in perfect condition. Woohyun's not. Now go, you must be busy."

"Bye. I'll see you tomorrow."

Woohyun's in the hospital? I thought he was with Eun Hee. Wait, if he's in the hospital,.....then SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM?! I ran passed Dongwoo and straight into Woohyun's room. I thought there'd be his friends sitting inside with him, but to a surprise, there was nobody.

(End of POV)

When Sunggyu saw Woohyun lying there, it hurt him. He couldn't bare to see him in that state. He felt as if he was to blame. Sunggyu walked closer to his bed and saw a red mark on his face. The marks looked like he had been scratched. Woohyun ah, what happened to you? There's no way Woohyun would have slapped Eun Hee. He was here all along. Instead, someone slapped him. Why did Eun Hee lie to me? Sunggyu's thoughts were interrupted by someone's presence. "Sunggyu?" Sunggyu turned around and looked away.

"Dongwoo ah..." (Sorry to confuse you readers, but I'd like to let you know that Dongwoo and Sunggyu are also friends since they were young. They met Woohyun afterwards. ^.^)

"What are you doing here?"

"Uhm...I overheard you and Hoya talking and then Woohyun's voice was mentioned. I was worried that something had happened to him, so I came here."

"Worried? He's like this because of you." Dongwoo scoffed and glared at Sunggyu.

"B-because of m-me?"

"Yes because of you."

"Why? What did I do to him?"

"Why don't you ask your girlfriend? Oh and while you're at it, don't visit Woohyun anymore. Seeing your face will just make his condition worse."

He's like this because of you. Because of you. Those words kept on running through Sunggyu's head and wouldn't leave unless he knew what Dongwoo was talking about. Because of him? Sunggyu went home and laid down on his bed, falling asleep immediately.

The next day, Sunggyu went back to the hospital to check on Woohyun. He hadn't realized that Eun Hee was still in the hospital and walked into Woohyun's room. When he walked in, he didn't see anyone, but Woohyun, still lying on the bed unconsious. He sat on the chair beside his bed and held his hand without realization. He was praying that Woohyun would be okay and that he would wake up already. Sunggyu had big panda eyes (still probably small keke) due to the lack of sleep he had last night. He was so worried about Woohyun that he couldn't sleep. Then, all of a sudden, Woohyun's finger made a light movement. Sunggyu leaned in closer to his face and said, "Woohyun? Are you awake?"

Woohyun opened his eyes slowly looking around at his surroundings. He realized he was in the hospital lying down on the bed, but he didn't realize Sunggyu was sitting right beside him. He then turned his head and his eyes widened to what he saw in front of him. "Sunggyu...what are you doing here?"

"I'm here because I'm worried about you. When I heard Dongwoo talking to Hoya yesterday, I ran straight here to check on you."

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you worried about me all of a sudden?"

"Woohyun ah..."

"Look. Didn't I say that I didn't want to see you anymore?"

"Woohyun ah, let me expl-"

"I DON'T NEED YOUR EXPLANATIONS!"

"But-"

"LEAVE! PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!" A tear fell down Woohyun's cheek, but Sunggyu didn't see. Dongwoo walked in and saw Woohyun crying and ran up to cup his face.

"Woohyun ah! Waegurae? Why are you crying? Uljima~" He turned around and glared at Sunggyu. "You. I need a talk with you." They walked outside Woohyun's room and started talking.

"Dongwoo, why is Woohyun in the hospital? I don't understand why it's my fault."

"Are you in' kidding me?!"

"I'm not. Seriously, tell me why." Dongwoo was furious and punched Sunggyu right on the jawline. Sunggyu fell to the floor holding the spot he got punched on.

"Because of YOU and YOUR STUPID IN GIRLFRIEND, Woohyun's in the hopsital! Now leave. Seeing your face makes his condition worse. GO!"

"What?"

"You heard me!" Sunggyu walked out of the hospital with his head down. What he didn't realize was that there was a tear running down his cheek.

Dongwoo walked back into the room and found Woohyun still crying. "Woohyun ah, why are you still crying?"

"Hyung, am I doing the right thing?"

"Huh?"

"Is ignoring Sunggyu the right decision?"

"Woohyun, look at me. This is not my decision, it's yours. If Sunggyu is that important to you, then give him another chance. You should let him explain. The explanationmay be understandable."

"I'll try..."

The next day, Sunggyu received a text message.

From: Eun Hee

Oppa where were you yesterday? I was lonely without you. :(

From: Sunggyu Oppa <3

Mianhe, I had some business to do. I'll come and visit you right now.

From: Eun Hee

Okay, I'll be waiting! <3

Sunggyu arrived at the hospital 10 minutes later. When he walked in, he started to worry about Woohyun, so he walked into his room. "Woohyun ah, gwenchana?"

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry for being the one that caused you to be in the hospital. I'm sorry for causing you pain. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for everything."

Woohyun thought about the words that Dongwoo told him yesterday and considered about what to say. "Gurae. I forgive you." Sunggyu then hugged Woohyun real tight and didn't want to let go.

"Hyung, --you're -hurting -m-me."

"Oh mianhe." Sunggyu scratched the back of his neck sheepishly and laughed.

"Don't laugh like that, I can't see your eyes."

"Bwoh?!"

"HamsterGyu~~ ani GrandpaGyu~~"

"Yah! Don't call me that. It makes me sound old."

I'm sorry for not updating recently. The website made me rewrite the chapter. :( Anyway, I won't be updating for a couple of days because of the holiday, so yeah.
In the future, I promise to make better chapters and make you happier. My subbies I love you! I got 2 more subscribers! ^.^
This chapter doesn't really have Eun Hee. You guys must be like "Yes!" Oh, and at the end Woohyun and Sunggyu act like a couple, but they're not (yet) :) It's so cute!
THANKS!
Happy Holidays!!!