Woohyun's Back!

Don't Leave Me For...

The next week Woohyun returned to school. Woohyun and Sunggyu walked to Eun Hee's house together, as usual. They shared an apartment and were always together. After they both arrived at her house, they rang the doorbell. *RIIING!* "I'm coming!" Eun Hee walked towards her front gate and walked out. "OPPA!!" She runs towards Sunggyu and gives him a big hug without noticing Woohyun.

"Eo, Eun Hee ah."

"Yah, what about me?" Woohyun let out a little pout and the other two always found his aegyo the cutest things they've ever seen.

"Oh! Woohyun oppa~" she gives him a hug too. "Are you feeling better oppa?"

"Eo, thanks to Sunggyu. He took great care of me." Woohyun gave Sunggyu a quick glance and smiled shyly.

"Kaja!" Sunggyu said holding Eun Hee's hand. Woohyun sighed, wishing that his hand is what Sunggyu was holding. When the three finally reached the school, they went to their classes. The classes are somehow seperated by females and males, so that meant Woohyun and Sunggyu would be in one class, while Eun Hee was with her other female classmates. Today, class was boring and half the class was already asleep, but Woohyun managed to stay awake. Sunggyu on the other hand was sleeping and letting out light snores. While Sunggyu was sleeping, Woohyun would take this advantage to stare at him as much as he wanted. Why is Sunggyu so handsome? 

After the bell rang, the students put their stuff into their bags and quickly ran out the door. Woohyun was still staring at Sunggyu's handsome features, not realizing that class ended. He wanted to wait until he woke up so that they could head home together. The teacher had already left the classroom leaving just the two still in their seats. *2 hours later* Sunggyu finally woke up and realized that it was getting dark. "Oh? How long did I stay asleep? Yah Woohyun! Oh? He's asleep?" Sunggyu turned to his left side to find a sleeping Woohyun. Sunggyu was looking at Woohyun's facial features and found it quite attracting. What am I thinking? He's my friend and I already have a girlfriend. Sunggyu shook Woohyun so that he could get up and go home. "Woohyun ah iroena."

"Oh gyu hyung. When did I fall asleep?"

"Well you were already asleep when I woke up."

"Ah I probably fell asleep waiting for you."

"Mianhe Woohyun ah." Little did Sunggyu know about Woohyun's feelings towards him. Sunggyu has not once thought of Woohyun as more than a brother. The thoughts in Woohyun's mind were all over the place. He wanted to kiss his cute little lips and stare at his tiny hamster eyes all day, but Sunggyu has not ever had eye contact with him for more than a mere 3 seconds. When Woohyun finally got up from his seat, they both walked out of their classroom towards the school gates. They finally reached their home not too far from school. As soon as Sunggyu entered their shared apartment, he received a text message.

From: Eun Hee

Oppa where were you after school? I didn't see you at the gates? ㅠㅠ

From: Sunggyu Oppa <3

Mian me and Woohyun fell asleep in class and didn't wake up until 15 minutes ago.

From: Eun Hee

Gwenchana. I was just worried that something happened to you. See you tomorrow <3

From: Sunggyu Oppa <3

See you tomorrow. :)

Woohyun walked into the room after a shower and noticed Sunggyu texting somebody smiling. "Hyung, who are you talking to?"

"Eo? Oh, it's Eun Hee."

(Woohyun's POV)

Why is it always about Eun Hee? I'm here with him and he always talks about her...sigh. Sunggyu why won't you realize my feelings? I've always loved you even before you started dating Eun Hee. Hyung, please come to me. I want you by my side everyday. I want you to be there when I need you. Please understand my feelings. Please.

(End of POV)

A tear rolled down Woohyun's face as the thoughts ran through his head. Sunggyu soon noticed and was very curious why Woohyun was crying. Woohyun started sobbing causing Sunggyu to be very worried. "Omo! Woohyun waegurae? Why are you crying? Uljima." Woohyun was still crying and ran out of the house. Sunggyu didn't know what was going on, so he ran after him. "Woohyun ah! Kajima! Yah Nam Woohyun!" Sunggyu finally caught up with Woohyun and grabbed his arm. Woohyun didn't turn around; he just stood there, staring at the floor. "Woohyun ah-"

"Don't touch me!"

"What's your problem?! Why are you acting like this?" Sunggyu lost all of his patience and snapped at him. Woohyun started bawling and ran away from Sunggyu. Why does Sunggyu hate me? Did I do something wrong? I'm gonna run away. I'm gonna run far from Sunggyu. He doesn't like me, so there's no point in being close to him, right? Woohyun ran far away from his shared apartment with Sunggyu and reached a house. He knocked on the door, but no response. He knocked again and the door finally opened, revealing Dongwoo, his best friend aside from Sunggyu.

"Woohyun?"

"Hyung!" Woohyun then fell into Dongwoo's embrace while sobbing. He closed the door and brang him into the living room to sit on the couch. 

"Woohyun ah waegurae? Uljima. I'm right here, so tell me what's wrong okay?" He then nodded his head and sniffled.

"S-Sunggyu al-lways t-talks about Eun H-Hee. Whenever I'm with him, all he talks about is Eun Hee. It's like he doesn't make any space in his heart for me. He always smiles and laughs around her. But when he's with me, it's either "Oh really" or "That's great Woohyun ah". I don't think he'll ever fall for me. He's too attached to Eun Hee."

"Oh Woohyun ah. Mianhe It's all my fault. I should've helped you sooner." Dongwoo hugged Woohyun again and rubbed his back hoping he'll feel better. So Woohyun has always liked Sunggyu?

"Hyung, can I stay here for a while?"

"Gurae, but what about your belongings?"

"I can always get new ones."

"Woohyun ah, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, I'm always here for you okay?"

"Okay hyung."

Meanwhile, Sunggyu is walking home wondering why Woohyun ran out like that. Was it something he said?

(Sunggyu's POV)

Did I say something to him? Why was he crying? Where did he run off to? Please make sure he's in a safe place until he comes back. Maybe I can ask him at school. Woohyun ah please tell me you're okay...

(End of POV)

The next day, Dongwoo was about to go out, but stopped and looked at Woohyun's sleeping figure. I feel so bad for him. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this. Also, he can't stay in this house forever. Let's get him a job! "Yah! Nam Woohyun!"

"Wae~" Woohyun started whining like a five year old boy. Dongwoo was laughing at how cute his friend could be sometimes.

"Irona. I'm gonna find you a job."

"Shireo. It's too much work." Woohyun was pouting, but Dongwoo was able to ignore it and just continue what he was saying.

"Your aegyo won't work on me this time. You're getting a job and that's final."

"FINE! I'LL GET THE STUPID JOB!"

"Ow! My ears are gonna blow cause of you."

"Just what "job" are you talking about?"

"I have a friend who owns a coffee shop. His name is Hoya."

"Hoya?"

"Lee Howon, but he prefers Hoya."

"Ah, I see~. So are we gonna see him now?"

"Nae, he's not busy right now because there aren't much customers at the moment so you guys can talk and get to know each other."

"Okay, let me get washed up first."

"Don't take too long."

"Whatever."

1 hour later...

"Well that took you long enough. What were you doing in there?"

"Stuff."

"Whatever. Kaja! Hoya is waitng for us." After about 5 minutes of walking down the street, they finally arrived at the coffee shop and walked in. Dongwoo was greeted by a muscular man that was just a bit taller than him.

"Annyeong! Dongwoo hyung, is this the friend you were talking about?"

"Nae."

"If I can recall his name...it was Woohyun, right? Nam Woohyun?"

"Annyeonghassaeyo, Woohyun imnida." With that Woohyun did a 90 degree bow and held out his hand for a handshake. Hoya was more than glad to accept the handshake.

"No need to be too formal to your new boss." Hoya was smiling from ear to ear and Dongwoo couldn't keep his eyes off of him.

"Does that mean I got the job?"

"Of course you got the job! I want you to meet my other three employees. Follow me." Hoya led Woohyun to three handsome figures. "Woohyun I want you to meet Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Sungyeol."

"Annyeonghassaeyo." He bowed to the three and smiled greasily.

"Hi! I'm Myungsoo, but you can call me L."

"I'm Sungjong and I'm the youngest of all! I loveee lemon candy and girl group dances and most of all...mmmf." Sungyeol cupped his hand on Sungjong's mouth to make him shut up.

"Sorry about that. He's like that. Anyway, I'm Sungyeol. Nice to meet you."

"Ah nae~ Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure go ahead."

"Is he going to be loud and hyper like that everyday?"

"You'll get used to it."

"Hopefully..." With that they all laughed and talked getting to know one another.

I haven't been updating lately, but I promise that I will update more often within these 3 weeks. It's my winter break so I am able to write. I'll be updating the next chapter soon. How's my story so far? I NEED COMENTS!!

THANKS FOR THOSE READING MY STORY -> MY 8 SUBSCIRBERS THANK YOU SO MUCH!