The second warning

Don't Leave Me For...

It's been almost 2 weeks now since Sunggyu hadn't talk to Woohyun and that hurt Woohyun. Every time he looked at the older, Woohyun felt like crying. Sunggyu had been avoiding him, barely making eye contact and no words were exchanged between each other.

Woohyun's ankle had gotten a little better so he was able to walk around. Dongwoo dropped him off to school everyday and picked him up for work as well.

"Woohyun, I'll come pick you up at 7, okay?" Woohyun hung up after his conversation with Dongwoo and walked towards the cafe to meet Eun Hee. She had called him over to "discuss" things with him and he was extremely nervous. A smirk appeared on her face as she saw how scared Woohyun looked and decided to take things outside where no one can see. She led him to an alley behind the cafe as it was starting to get dark.

"Okay. S-so what did you want to talk about?"

"Didn't I warn you already?" Eun hee walked closer to Woohyun as he stepped back, frightened.

"N-no don't come closer" Woohyun was beginning to breathe harder and tears were forming. He started shaking a little as Eun Hee stopped right in front of him and slapped him, hard. Her nails managed to scratch his flawless face, leaving a red mark. Woohyun gasped and flinched at the feeling, his hand reaching up to his cheek. 

"You disgusting piece of , you're worthless." She shoved him against the wall, his back hitting the surface harshly. A cry broke out, followed by a sob. 

"Ugly." she kicked his fractured ankled giving him pain.

"Dirty" she slaped him across the face.

"Useless." another slap.

"Disgusting" she pushed him once more, causing him to fall over to the side.

"No one gives a about you. No one cares."  she emphasised no one and with that she kicked him on the leg, the injured one, again, and left.

"Ahh!" Woohyun hissed in pain as he tried getting up and was in a sobbing mess right now. He shakily took out his phone and noticed that Dongwoo would be here any minute now and hoped that time would go by faster. Everything hurt. The words kept repeating in his head disgusting, worthless. Woohyun looked at his phone to check the time and noticed that it's almost past 7:45. Dongwoo was supposed to pick him up over half an hour ago, but where did he go? It started raining, so he limped back to the cafe to find it closed. "Aish! Ottokae? It's raining." He sighed and sat at the steps of the front door. He took out his phone and tried calling Dongwoo. No answer. He called again. Again no answer. "Dongwoo, where'd you go when I need you?"

2 hours later...

"W-where i-is *shiver* D-dongwoo? Is he not coming? Let m-me try *shiver* calling h-him again." He took out his phone again and tried calling him. After several rings, someone finally answered.

Dongwoo: Yeobosayo?

Woohyun: Yah! Jang Dongwoo! Eodiya? I'm freezing my out here!

Dongwoo: Oh....m-mian, I had some problems to deal with. Can you go home yourself?

Woohyun: I-I guess.

Dongwoo: Gurae. Mian~

Woohyun dragged his tired body all the way home in the rain. When he arrived to his apartment, Sunggyu was already asleep. Everyday would be the same for Woohyun. It's either Sunggyu is sleeping or he isn't home, it made Woohyun sad and made him wonder: what did he ever do wrong? he was just telling the truth. Remembering that night when he had a conversation with Sunggyu hurt him. He still couldn't believe his best friend didn't trust him. How could he not trust him after all these years they've been together? He was too tired and just fell asleep on the couch with his still wet clothes.

In the middle of the night, Sunggyu woke up becuase he was thirsty. As he walked out to the living room, he saw a sleeping figure on the couch. He approached it and found that it was Woohyun. A small smile crept onto his face, but soon faded when he saw a lot of sweat rolling down his entire body. When he touched his forehead, he was burning. He looked down and found that all his clothes were soaked. Why is he all wet? DId he just come back home? Why didn't he bring an umbrella? Woohyun, why do you make me so worried? Sunggyu ran into the bathroom to get a bucket filled with cold water and a small towel. He started to panick a lot, so he went to get a thermometer to check his temperature and put it in his mouth. After a few minutes, he took it out and found that the temperature was 102.5 F. He went into their room and got a fresh pair of clothes and changed Woohyun's clothes. Sunggyu held the towel onto Woohyun's forehead and changed it once in a while. After an hour or two (1am) Sunggyu fell asleep not knowing that he was holding Woohyun's hand.

The next morning, Woohyun woke up with some weight on his hand. He looked down at his hand to find a sleeping hamster next to him. Did he sleep here? Woohyun felt something on his head and found a towel. Was I sick? Sunggyu then woke up due to the sudden movements.

"Eo? Woohyun ah, you're up?"

"Uhm...hyung, what happened last night?"

"Last night, I walked out of the room and found you sleeping on the couch. I thought you were just sleeping, but I looked closely and saw that you were sweating a lot. I figured you had a fever, so I changed your clothes and took care of you."

"Y-you ch-changed m-m-my clothes?"

"Yeah, if I didn't you'd get more sick."

"You changed my clothes?" Woohyun asked again sounding embarrassed.

"I just said yes I did. Why do you keep asking?"

"What did you change?"

"Everything."

"E-everything? A-as in...my u-underwear t-too?"

"Of course, that was the most important part."

"W-what?"

"Come on Woohyun ah, you make it seem like I've never seen you before. I mean it's not like there's anything to see anyway."

"B-bwoh?"

"I have to go to school. And you" Sunggyu pointed at Woohyun and said "need to rest."

"Bu-"

"No buts."

"Hyung~"

"You're sick and that's final!"

"Fine..." Woohyun sighed. He lay back down and pretented to sleep. As soon as Sunggyu left the house, Woohyun got up and dressed himself. He dresse warmly since it was still winter and he was sick last night. He was going to meet Dongwoo at the cafe and hang out. Also, he missed his four other friends he hung out with during work. He walked into the cafe and found the three youngest talking about something. Something serious. They didn't notice Woohyun, so he was listening to what they were talking about. He heard things like "he's mine," "you can't have him" and other stuff.

"Ahem." Woohyun coughed awkwardly interrupting their little bickering.

"Oh, uh,...h-hyung..." they said in unison a bit worried.

"What are you guys talking about? L is this about Sungjong?"

"N-n-no."

"You'e stuttering. You're lying!"

"I-i'm n-not."

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"WOULD YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP?!" Sungjong's loud hollering scared everyone. "Look, L hyung, I don't like you. Mianhe."

"Then, Jongie, please tell me who you like. Jaebal."

"I-i'd rather not."

"Who is it? At least give me a hint."

"Well,......it's someone you know."

"Someone I know?"

"Yep! Now get out of my business!"

"But Jongie~"

"No." he bluntly said. Sungyeol who was just standing there was shocked. Myungsoo...likes Sungjong? Why? Why not me? B-but Jongie doesn't like him, so who does he like?

"Uhm, you three handle things yourselves." and with that, Woohyun went to the back to talk to Hoya. "Annyeonghassaeyo, hyung." he bowed and walked into the room.

"Why are you still so formal to me? I told you, just chill."

"Neh~"

"So, what's up?"

"I want to ask you something." Hoya just nodded his head signaling for him to go on. "Are you going out with Dongwoo?"

"H-how..."

"I knew it."

"How d-did you find out?"

"I have my resources." Woohyun smirked and sat himself down on the chair. Moments later, Dongwoo showed up. Woohyun smirked again and confronted Dongwoo.

"Yo, Dongwoo!"

"What?"

"So....I heard you have a boyfriend." Dongwoo turned bright red like a tomato and looked at Hoya.

"W-when, h-how..."

"I have my resources." Dongwoo glared at Hoya.

"You told him?"

"A-ani." Hoya motioned his hands in front of him saying that he didn't."

"Then, how does Woohyun know?"

"I don't know. Ask him."

"Well, let's say, I saw Hoya making out with someone the other day in the kitchen. At first I didn't know who it was, but I figured that it was Dongwoo." Both of them were embarrassed becuase of their carelessness.

"Ugh! I'm such a pabo!" Woohyun just chuckled at his friends.

Later, after hanging out with them at the cafe, Woohyun hurried home before Sunggyu could see him.

I'm super duper sorry for the late update! I have school and I have to keep up my grades or else my mom will kill me X.X

How's the chater? Good? Bad?

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!