Please be okay

Don't Leave Me For...

A/N: Okay so some people are asking about what happened with Hoya and Dongwoo. I was originally planning to continue with Yadong but I was waiting for the right time and now it is ^^ This chapter will talk mainly on Yadong even though this is a Woogyu story OTL but Yadong is a side paring so yeah~ However in the next chapter, it will be the start of what actually happened to Wookey :D


Hoya lay in the hospital bed, still. He hadn't moved or woken up for approximately 4 and a half months. The doctors were starting to lose hope and they said that Hoya will not make it if he doesn't wake up by next week. Dongwoo couldn't handle the news though; he didn't want Hoya to die. He loves Hoya with all his heart and if he just died without even a goodbye, how could he continue his own life? No...Dongwoo couldn't even imagine a world without Hoya; it'd be such a disaster. He'd rather die than live without him.

Dongwoo walked into Hoya's room and saw that he was still in his coma, not moving at all. He sighed and sat beside his bed, for it was a usual routine that occured everyday for the past 4 months. Dongwoo held Hoya's hand tightly and brought it up to his face, planting a sweet kiss on the back of his hand. "I love you Howon. If you wake up, I'll do whatever you want me to do. It doesn't even matter what you make me do... as long as you wake up. I miss you..." Dongwoo turned around when he heard the door open and close, revealing the doctor. He stood up and walked over to the doctor who held a clipboard.

"Yes doctor?"

"...Howon..."

"W-what about him?" Dongwoo stuttered at just the sound of his lover's name.

"Well you see, it's been almost 5 months since Mr. Lee had been in the coma and his condition doesn't seem to be getting any better. His heart rate is slowly decreasing as well. If that occurs more often, then there is a high possibility that Mr. Lee could die."

"N-n-no....he's healthy, he won't die." He tried to deny the fact.

"I'm afraid this is the truth, Dongwoo ah."

"It can't be, it just can't."

"If we had a possible solution to help Mr. Lee, then we would have done so right away, but he hasn't woken up. There isn't much we can do when he is in this condition. We can't run any tests either. So the best we can do is just wait and see what happens, okay?"

"O-okay." Dongwoo turned around and sat back down beside Hoya, wiping his tears with the back of his hand. The doctor left quietly, not wanting to make Dongwoo any more sad.

"Hoya...you love me right?" Dongwoo's voice cracked and he was on the verge of breaking down. "If you love me..wake up, please. I miss you so much!" Dongwoo cried and buried his head into Hoya's chest.

Dongwoo lifted his head in shock when he felt something poke his chest. He looked down at Hoya's hand and saw...his finger move. "H-hoya...y-y-your finger..moved..oh my god Hoya!" Dongwoo ran out to get the doctor and nurses to check on Hoya. After a few seconds, doctors and nurses came rushing in from outside, surrounding Hoya, so Dongwoo couldn't see.

 

"H-how's he?" Dongwoo asked the doctor once again as they stood outside Hoya's room. "Is he still awake?"

"He's actually healthier than I thought even after being awaken from a coma. We were able to find this out after the tests we ran on him after he woke up earlier. I don't really think there's anything you should worry about Dongwoo ah. He's a strong boy so get some rest. He should be able to be discharged in a few more weeks. We still need to run a few more tests before he can leave."

"Thank you, doctor! Thank you so much!" Dongwoo bowed multiple times, chanting 'thank you' to the doctor over and over again.

 

Dongwoo walked into Hoya's room and looked at the figure on the bed. "Hoya baby, are you okay? Are you feeling better?"

"Uhm...who are you?" Hoya asked as he looked at Dongwoo weirdly.

"W-what?" Dongwoo was taken aback.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you. Did you by any chance enter the wrong room?"

"H-hoya..it's me, Dongwoo. Jang Dongwoo. Don't you know who I am?" Dongwoo was on the verge of tears. How could Hoya, the one he loved so much, not remember him?

"You're starting to get on my nerves, you know. I already said I didn't know you the first time, so why are you pestering me?" This was the same Hoya that Dongwoo met back then. He was very hot tempered and here he is, the same way he was when he first met him.

"I-it's me, your boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Hoya asked in disgust. "Dude, I'm not gay."

'I'm not gay;' that was the same thing he said to me when I confessed to him... Dongwoo thought in his mind. Thinking back to what he had said over and over again to get the man of his dreams to like him back, he decided to speak up again.

"Don't be such an ." Dongwoo gulped, hoping this would work like how it did before.

"Me? An ? Well you shouldn't be such a ." Dongwoo blinked twice. It was the same exact thing Hoya had said. Could this bring back his memories?

"You know how y you sound when you swear?" The elder inched closer and huskily whispered into the younger's ear, giving it a little . Hoya didn't know why but he was feeling aroused by this 'stranger.' He didn't know how to respond and just pushed Dongwoo away.

"Thanks for the compliment but I already told you once and I'm not going to tell you twice."

"You're gay Lee Howon. You're mine and only mine, you got that?"

"Lee Howon..." Hoya whispered to himself as the tone of Dongwoo's voice sounded so familiar. "Look, I don't even know who you are so how can I possibly be yours?"

"Why can't you remember me? The one you love!" Dongwoo walked over to Hoya and cupped his cheeks for a kiss. The kiss lasted for a while for Dongwoo was doing all the work and Hoya just sat on the bed wide eyed. Hoya felt something wet against his face and noticed Dongwoo's closed eyes moist. He's crying? Hoya asked in his mind. When noticing Hoya was not moving, he got up and ran out the room. Slamming the door, he slid against the wall beside it and muffled his cries with his hands. "H-hoya..I-I love you so..so much...please remember me. I beg you."

 

Three days later, Dongwoo went to talk with the doctor about Hoya's condition. He's been constantly coming to the hospital for weeks now. "Is he still not remembering anything, doctor?"

"I believe so, I'm sorry Dongwoo."

"Will he be able to get his memories back, though?"

"It's only short term memory loss, so there's a possibilty."

"Thank you. I can visit him now?" The doctor nodded and smiled.

"Hoya~" Dongwoo sang as he entered the younger's room.

"Oh it's you again. What the hell do you want now?" Hoya asked in an aggravated tone. Dongwoo felt pain swell in his chest. He was still not used to Hoya saying harsh things to him; it was always sweet talk between the two. 

"I-I brought you some kimbap." He smiled and held up a nicely wrapped lunchbox. "It's your favorite, remember? I would always make it for you." Dongwoo placed it on the table in front of Hoya. Hoya looked at it and in a moment, he pushed it towards the floor and glared at Dongwoo. "H-Hoya.."

"I don't want this! Especially not from someone like you. You're so annoying, you know that? Why can't you leave me alone?! I already told you that I'm not gay and that I have no interest in you whatsoever. Just leave me the alone." Not listening, Dongwoo kneeled down to the floor and picked up the messed up food from the floor with his bare hands as tears shamelessly rolled down his cheeks. He didn't care at this point if Hoya saw the tears; he actually hoped that he did, to know how he felt about his behavior towards him. "Did you not hear what I just said? I said get the out of here!" Dongwoo stood up and wiped the tears with the back of his hand.

"Alright, I'll leave but once you gain your memories back, do me a favor and pretend you don't know me. Since that's what you want right now then it shall remain the same in the future as well. Goodbye Lee Howon." Dongwoo regretted what he had said, he really did but he had no choice. If Hoya was not going to gain his memories back, this was the only way he could think of. This was not the type of goodbye Dongwoo had ever imagined to be said to Hoya. Every one of his goodbyes were sweet and loving but this one...was dull and emotionless. "I'll miss you Howon..." He whispered to himself and ran out the door.

 

Weeks later, the doctor had informed Hoya that he still could not be discharged from the hospital because he still had many tests to run. Hoya had also noticed that Dongwoo hadn't visited him after that day. Was he too harsh? Hoya shook his head and walked back into his room after using the restroom. He was very bored and had nothing to do. Looking around the room, Hoya walked over to the side drawer by the bed and opened it, revealing a phone and charger. "Hmm? Is this my phone?" He tried to unlock the screen but it seemed to have run out of battery. He charged the phone for 10 minutes, waiting for the screen to light up again. As he waited, he lay on the bed and stared at the white ceiling. Hoya planned to wait for the phone to turn back on; however, he fell asleep for a few hours and waking up just in time as the nurse came in. She smiled at Hoya and checked his IV drip to make sure everything was okay.

He then turned to his side and unplugged the phone. He pressed the bottom button and the lockscreen lit up. He dropped the phone and winced in pain as his head started to hurt. He held his head in between his hands and shut his eyes tightly. Small images flashed through his mind but he couldn't make them out clearly. He ran to the bathroom as he clutched his head. After washing his face with cool water, he looked at the reflection in the mirror. His name was Lee Howon that was for sure and he made a nickname for himself and that was Hoya. How did that guy know my nickname? Hoya thought in his head. But why could he not remember anything else? He knew nothing of his friends, well that is if he had friends. He knows one and only one thing, his name. "Ah!" Hoya winced again as he tried to remember what happened before the accident. As he walked out of the bathroom, he used the walls for support because his mind was still not stable from the overthinking just a while ago. Soon after the doctor came in and checked up on Hoya.

"Mr. Lee, how are you feeling?"

"Not so good." Hoya groaned and clutched his head in pain.

"How so?" The doctor held Hoya's shoulder and rubbed it assuringly.

"Just a while ago, my head was hurting when trying to remember something. I still couldn't make out the faces though." 

"So you seem to be remembering things quite quicker than I expected. Don't worry Mr. Lee, you'll be able to remember things very soon and I'm sure the one you love will be extremely happy." The doctor didn't wait for Hoya to answer and smiled as he walked out the door.

"The one I love?" Hoya whispered to himself. As he shifted on the bed, he felt the phone when he dropped it previously. He decided not to look at it again for a while since that was the cause of his pain. His thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock on the door. Hoya raied an eyebrow before saying a brief 'come in.' The door opened revealing a young man, believed to be in his mid 20's and seemed like he was an average office worker. "Uhh..can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm In Guk. Seo In Guk." The man smiled. Seo...In Guk..? 

"I'm sorry but I don't think I've seen you before."

"I'm sure you haven't, Howon." Walking over to the chair beside his bed, he sat himself down and placed the packaged food onto the bed. Hoya looked at him weirdly. "Here why don't you have some; it's kimbap."

"Why should I eat something from a stranger like you? And how do you know my name?"

"Becacuse you'll like it, now eat it." In Guk popped a kimbap into Hoya's mouth and patted his head. "I just do okay?" Suddenly, Hoya stopped chewing and his eyes squinted. The taste is so familiar...it tastes so...good... "What's wrong? You don't like it?"

"N-no, I do...d-did you make this by any chance?" In Guk looked at him for a brief second before replying.

"Yes, yes I did. I can make it for you again if you'd like."

"That'd be appreciated In Guk."

"You can call me Hyung."

"Hyung...In Guk Hyung...."

"Yeah, like that Howonnie~"

I just met In Guk but why do I feel so comfortable around him? Could he be the one that the doctor keeps mentioning about the person that I love? I guess I'll just have to find out. 

"How's your condition? Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm not so sure myself. I can't seem to remember a thing except my name."

"Oh..is that so? Are you...by any chance forgetting someone important of some sort? Maybe there's someone that just won't come into your mind?"

"I-I don't know.....there's supposably someone that I love but I can't remember." In Guk smirked when hearing this.

"What if that person you love was me?"

"W-what?"

"Howon, how can you not remember me? Don't you love me anymore?"

"I-I..." In Guk placed a hand at the back of Hoya's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Hoya's eyes widened. In Guk Hoya's lower lip, asking for entrance. Hoya, for an unknown reason opened his mouth for the latter. In Guk smirked and deepened the kiss, pushing Hoya down onto the bed and slightly hovering over him.

"W-wait..." Hoya pushed In Guk away lightly and looked at him. "You're the one that I'm forgetting? T-the one I love?"

"You're only realizing that now?" In Guk fake pouted and sniffled.

"I'm s-sorry..." Hoya felt unsure.

"It's alright. I love you." In Guk kissed him again but harder this time and Hoya quickly responded. The elder took hold of the younger's wrists and wrapped it around his own neck. The two heard a loud thud, the sound of keys dropping towards the floor and that made them stop what they were doing. In Guk turned around and smirked.

"H-hoya..."

"Oh? What brings you here Dongwoo?" With the mention of Dongwoo's name, Hoya showed a disgusted face. Dongwoo couldn't form any words as his mouth felt dry suddenly. He shook his head, hoping his eyes were playing tricks on him but what he saw in front of him was all real. Jang Dongwoo. Seo In Guk. They both knew each other, all too well. In Guk was in love with his Hoya. Of course Hoya didn't know that currently, but just the sight of him here made Dongwoo want to cry. He still couldn't believe that the two were making out when Hoya didn't even let Dongwoo touch him or even go near him.

"What are you doing here now?" Hoya said in an aggravated tone as he rolled his eyes. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"I-I....."

"He was your friend before you lost your memory, remember?" In Guk cut Dongwoo off before he could finish his sentence.

"No I don't actually." Hoya replied and continued to glare at Dongwoo.

"Hoya, I...today it-"

"Just leave me alone okay?"

"Ho-"

"Get out!"

"But-"

"Didn't you hear what he said? He wants you out, so don't get him any more annoyed than he already is. I think it'd be best if you leave." Dongwoo didn't have a choice but to leave. He held the bouquet of flowers in his hand and the gift he bought for Hoya in the other. Today was a special day actually. To be exact, it was their 1 year anniversery.

"Will you really not remember me Hoya?" Dongwoo sobbed quietly against the wall. Maybe I shouldn't of had come here again. I did tell him that he would regret it if he gained his memories back. I told him I wouldn't come back but why am I here right now? Not coming here was supposed to make him realize how much he misses me. But whether I come here or not, he still doesn't seem to care. It hurts so much Hoya...I know you love me as well, as much as I love you. I've tried various ways to get you to remember me but why is it that none of them work? I'll have to find another way no matter what. Hoya, just wait for me. I'll do whatever it takes to get you back.

 

"Hoya, you really don't remember that guy just now?"

"No, and I don't think I would want to. He's such an annoying ." In Guk chuckled evilly on the inside. He's been in love with Hoya for so long and in that moment when he found out that Hoya had accepted Dongwoo's confession, he broke down. Hoya and In Guk were childhood friends actually, but the two lost contact after high school. That didn't stop In Guk from loving Hoya though. Although recently they got together again after so long and hung out at the mall and other places they haven't been to together after a long time. And In Guk then met Dongwoo for the second time. The first time was when he bumped into the couple at a restaurant. Hoya introduced Dogwoo as his boyfriend.

In Guk took hold of Hoya's hands and stares into his eyes lovingly. "I love you Howon ah."

"...." Hoya didn't know if he should respond to this. "Uhm...I-I love you too..." 

"Do you know how much it hurt me when I found out that you were in a car accident?" Hoya shook his head and the other chuckled. "Of course you didn't because were in a coma, silly."

"I knew that."

"Uh huh."

 

Dongwoo, the next morning, looked for everything that will possibly bring back Hoya's memories. He was determined to get them back, he just had to. There was a promise ring that Hoya had bought for the two and an infinite necklace that showed eternal love that Hoya had also bought for Dongwoo on his birthday. Dongwoo also decided to bring a box filled with pictures, letters, and other things that were exchanged when they were dating. Before he planned on leaving, he made kimbap again since that was always Hoya's favorite. "Hwaiting, Jang Dongwoo!" Dongwoo encouraged himself.

He arrived at the hospital 15 minutes later. He opened the door to Hoya's room and noticed he wasn't in there. Dongwoo found that as a good thing so he placed the box on the side table along with the necklace and ring. He remembered putting Hoya's phone in the drawer as well so he took that out and placed it on the table. He sent a text message to Hoya's phone telling him to look at the contents inside the box. After doing so, he placed the packaged kimbap on the table before exiting out of the room. "I just hope this works.." Dongwoo sighed and walked out of the hospital towards his workplace, which was in place of Hoya at the cafe.

 

Hoya entered his room after being tested to check his blood. He was about to sit on the bed when the items on the side table caught his attention. He wanted to grab the necklace but he twitched and his eyes shined bright, white stars. His head hurt and everything around him was spinning, moving. "Arggh...." Hoya quickly sat on the bed and clutched his head. He then heard a knock on the door and the person welcoming himself in the room. Hoya looked up and saw Sungjong standing at the door with flowers in his hands.

"Hoya hyung....annyeong?" It took a while for Hoya to recognize the boy.

"Sung....jong?" Hoya questioned. The boy did look familiar in his eyes but he wasn't sure if he got the name correct.

"Eo? You remember my name? Dongwoo hyung said you lost your memory." That name again. Hoya twitched at the mention of it. Sungjong didn't wait for an answer from the latter and walked to the side table to place the flowers in the vase. "Hm?" Sungjong looked at the items on the table curiously. "What are Dongwoo's things doing here?"

"Why do you keep mentioning that guy's name? It's gettting quite annoying because everyone is saying his name." Sungjong sat on the chair next to Hoya's bed.

"Hyung."

"What?"

"Do you remember me?" Sungjong held the older male's hands.

"Lee Sungjong, 21." Hoya answered.

"Besides my name and age, anything else you remember about me?"

"We were high school friends and uh...both our parents died in a car accident..." Hoya's voice trailed off as he looked around the room.

"So you do remember." Sungjong smiled. Although his smile quickly turned into a frown as he thought about how Hoya forgot about Dongwoo. "Hyung, you trust me right?"

"Mhm, why?"

"Can you please listen out to what I have to say? I want you to believe me on this, I beg you."

"Uhm...okay.."

"Okay so first of all this Dongwoo we all speak of is your boyfriend-"

"I already said that he's not!"

"You said you'd let me speak."

"I'm sorry...but it's just that-"

"Hyung, he's your boyfriend. You guys have dated for a while now and do you know what it was just yesterday?" Sungjong didn't let Hoya answer and continued, "It was your guys' one year anniversery, so that's why Dongwoo came to visit you. He told me that he saw you kissing another guy, Seo In Guk, he was the guy who was madly in love with you since forever. You may not remember but both you and Dongwoo hated him. You need to understand and listen to Dongwoo's explanation. You love him as much as he loves you, Hoya hyung. He was so devestated yesterday. He came over to my house, crying. Hyung, I've never seen Dongwoo like this before. You have to do something about this because you're the only one who can. Please hyung."

"I-I just don't understand..."

"What don't you understand hyung? It's straighout; Dongwoo's your boyfriend!" Hoya shook his head.

"No."

"What?"

"I'm in love with someone else."

"What are you talking about?"

"Seo In Guk, he's the one I love. Not Dongwoo and I'm sure of it." Hoya felt his heart clench when he said that.

"First of all, how did you even meet that brat?"

"He came over to visit me and even made me kimbap."

"He made kimbap? That can't cook ." Sungjong snorted.

"He said he made it for me because kimbap is my favorite." A similarly wrapped packaged food caught Hoya's eyes. "Oh that!"

"What?" Sungjong turned took at what Hoya was pointing at.

"In Guk brang me the food wrapped like that. That means he did make me more kimbap like he promised." Hoya smiled and grabbed the packaged food. But Sungjong didn't believe one word that came out from Hoya's mouth. As Hoya was placing the kimbap in his mouth, he noticed a Sungjong's strong stare on him. "...what?"

"What the is wrong with you Lee Howon?"

"Excuse me?"

"You're such an ."

"Is that how you talk to someone old-" Sungjong slapped Hoya across the face.

"I don't care if you're older! I hate you! I hate this Howon; I want the old Hoya back!" Tears streamed down the younger boy's face. "If all you care about is that In Guk, then go ahead. I don't want to care anymore. Watch yourself remember who you really are. You'll realize one day and don't expect me to help you. Go yourself Lee Howon." Sungjong slapped Hoya once more before leaving the room and shutting the door.

 

An hour later, In Guk came into the room to visit Hoya again that week. "Hey Howon." In Guk smiled and walked over to the latter's bed.

"Hi.." Hoya looked up for a brief second and smiled a little.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just thinking." Hoya said as he thought back to Sungjong's words earlier.

I hate this Howon; I want the old Hoya back!

You'll realize one day and don't expect me to help you.

"Howon!" In Guk waved his hands in Hoya's face, calling his name numerous times.

"H-huh? What?"

"How are you today?" In Guk caressed the latter's cheek.

"I'm fine I guess."

"That's good." Hoya looked at the table with the ring and necklace still there. He had put the phone back into the drawer without looking at it.

"Are those yours?"

"Hm?" In Guk traveled his gaze towards where Hoya was looking. "These?" He asked as he picked up the ring and Hoya nodded. "...o-of course they are! They're our couple rings!" In Guk tried putting on the ring but struggled to do so. His fingers were all too big, bigger than the original owner's. Hoya looked at him curiously. He observed him carefully, still thinking about Sungjong's words.

"It doesn't fit?"

"I guess I grew..haha." He chuckled nervously and unnaturally.

You may not remember but both you and Dongwoo hated him.

Did I really? Hoya asked in his head.

"I guess so then." He paused before continuing. "Can you leave those things back on the table? I want to look at them." In Guk hesitated but agreed soon after. "By the way, did you make me more kimbap?"

"What kim-" In Guk looked at the familiar wrapped packaged food. "Oh! Yes, I did. Did you enjoy them?"

He made kimbap? That can't cook .

"I...did."

"Well I guess I should get going." In Guk kissed Hoya's forehead before leaving.

Watch yourself remember who you really are.

Once he left, Hoya decided to look at his phone, Sungjong's words still not leaving his head. Before turning on the lockscreen, he breathed in and out many times, closing and opening his eyes as well. Opening his eyes, he lit up the screen with him and Dongwoo's face. He tried his best to not be affected like the last time. He looked at the pictures and for some reason, he found himself smiling. He didn't know what made him smile, but he was. He also decided to look at the text messages between him and Dongwoo.

I love you jagiya~ ♥

Let's go out on a date today.

Merry Christmas~ I love you

Are you okay? Are you still feeling sick?

Happy Birthday!

And there were so much more text messages. Hoya didn't know if he wanted to stop or not. He was surprised he didn't experience pain like last time. I can't just trust this Dongwoo guy without even knowing him. What if he's like In Guk as Sungjong says? I'll try my best to believe and trust Sungjong's words. I'll try.

 

"D-dongwoo.." Hoya whimpered as Dongwoo left butterfly kisses around his neck.

"Don't leave me Hoya." Dongwoo mumbled, drops of tears falling onto the flesh. "Don't leave me for him, I beg you." Hoya cupped Dongwoo's face and brought his lips onto his for a short, passionate kiss.

"I'll never leave you. Ever."

"R-really?" Dongwoo sniffled.

"Really. I love you and only you." Dongwoo wrapped his arms around Hoya's neck and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too." Dongwoo sobbed into his boyfriends arms.

 

Hoya woke up in the middle of the night wide eyed. His head was hurting as hell so he took some painkillers that the doctor prescribed to him just in case.

 

"Catch me if you can Hoaegi!" Dongwoo giggled and ran across the sand, the sunset shining beautifully on the man.

"You won't get that far!" Hoya easily caught up to Dongwoo and hugged him from behind, picking him up and twirling him around.

"Put me down~" Dongwoo smiled and laughed. Hoya put Dongwoo down and turned him around to face him. Dongwoo wrapped his arms around Hoya's neck while Hoya cupped the latter's face. The two kissed for a few moment and pulled away, their foreheads touching. Their noses touched and they both giggled.

 

This was not the first time Hoya dreamt of Dongwoo. For the past couple nights, it's been happening. He doesn't know if it's a good or bad thing. Sometimes he wishes he could fall back asleep and continue the dream and sometimes he just wants to forget about everything.

Two days later, Hoya was finally able to be discharged after months of tests and treatment. Hoya jumped when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist from behind. He knew that scent and he thought back to the text message that Sungjong sent to him yesterday.

I'm telling you now to get away from In Guk. He admitted himself that Dongwoo is your boyfriend but he took the advantage of you losing your memory to get together with you. Hoya, understand this. Look at the picture I just sent. It's a screenshot of me and In Guk's conversation.

"Get away from Hoya"

"And why should I listen to you?"

"Because he has Dongwoo."

"Sure, he has Dongwoo but he doesn't remember him. I should take this chance, no? Don't you think I've waited long enough?"

" off ."

"Make me."

"I'm warning you. If you don't stay away from Hoya, I'm not letting you off the hook."

"Ohhh I'm so scared."

"You better be. I can do much worse to you than you'd think."

And then after that, he never replied to me, but I'm assuming he's coming to visit you tomorrow since you're being discharged from the hospital. Think about what I said Lee Howon. Don't mess this up again.

"Hey baby." In Guk hugged Hoya tighter.

"Don't touch me." Hoya threw the latter's hands off.

"What's wrong babe? Shouldn't you be happy since you're getting discharged today?"

"First of all, don't call me babe. And second, I was happy, until you came."

"You okay?"

"I'm not actually."

"Is my boyfriend being cranky today?"

"I'm not your damn boyfriend!" Hoya held back the tears. "You deceived me. You took advantage of me!"

"What are you talking about? I-" Hoya slapped In Guk across the face.

"Leave. And never come back." By now, the tears fell uncontrollably. In Guk tried to hug Hoya, but the latter kept pushing him away. "Leave!" In Guk couldn't do anything but leave because Hoya had pushed him out the door and told the nurse to not let him into his room. Hoya cried and buried his head into his knees. The door opened but Hoya didn't look up.

"...Hoya?" That voice. It was the voice Hoya heard constantly in his dreams. He looked up with teary eyes that blurred his vision. "Why are you crying?" Dongwoo fisted his pants, waiting for Hoya to yell at him and tell him to leave but that never came. Instead, he was rewarded with a hug, strong enough that he almost fell.

"I-I'm sorry..." Hoya sobbed harder and harder. Dongwoo didn't know what the younger was talking about. He just patted his back soothingly. "I'm so sorry. I should've listened to you. I should've listened to Sungjong from the start. You would've never gotten hurt this way."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry for everything. If only I listened to you...I love you." Hoya whispered the last part, more tears escaping his eyes.

"What?" Dongwoo pulled away from Hoya and cupped his cheeks. "Did you get your memory back?" Dongwoo asked shocked. Hoya closed his eyes and allowed the tears to fall. He nodded his head. "When?"

"I-I recently have been dreaming about you...at first I thought that it was really annoying, but I soon realized how much my heart needed you. My mind would always think of you. Also, Sungjong came to talk to me and he made me realize how important you are to me. I'm so sorry."

"No. No don't be sorry. It's not your fault."

"It is! If I only listened to y-" Dongwoo sealed his lips onto Hoya's.

"That's enough. I said it was okay. As long I have you now in my arms, then everything is okay." Hoya opened his hands, revealing the necklace and ring. He put the ring on Dongwoo's finger and the necklace on his neck.

"These are yours." Hoya smiled.

"Stop crying." Dongwoo wiped off the tears that fell endlessly.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you on our anniversery."

"I said it's okay."

"But I feel so bad." Hoya looked down. Dongwoo placed his fingers below the latter's chin and lifted his head, their eyes meeting.

"Let's go on a date today. You can make it up by going on a date with me, so don't feel bad anymore." Hoya nodded and hugged Dongwoo so tight that he didn't want to let go.

"I love you Dongwoo."

"I love you too Hoya."


A/N: Okay...so uhmmm...this might be a reaaally crappy chapter. People wanted to know what happened to Yadong so here it is. I'm sorry for this chapter being all over the place, if you get what I mean. I was a bit busy throughout the weeks I wrote this, but I hope you enjoy it either way ^^ Sorry for any errors

OGS in LA was the bestttt~!!! ♥ I'm still dazed and I miss them so much T^T I wish they could come back to LA....

It's now my holiday break for the week, but I can't gurantee an update because I have hw :( but you can expect one more chapter tomorrow ^0^

Read, Subscribe, and Comment! ♥