Please...

Don't Leave Me For...

Dongwoo is in Hoya's hospital room, sitting on the chair next to the bed. He's holding the younger's hand tight, not wanting to let go. He brings the hand close to his face and kisses it. A tear rolls down his cheek. The doctor doesn't know when he'll wake up. They say it may take days, weeks, or even, months to gain his consciousness back. That's too long for Dongwoo to handle.

"Hoya please be okay. Do it for me. I'm very worried about you. I know you're a very strong man and I know that you'll be okay. I'm sorry for anything I've done wrong in the past. They're all my fault...I'm sorry. I love you with all my heart. I'll love you forever..." Dongwoo couldn't control his tears anymore. They all came running down his face. He couldn't form anymore words.

 

Sunggyu was walking around the hospital. It was only a few more days until Eun Hee would be discharged. Sunggyu stopped at one of the soda machines and bought a drink. As he was opening his drink, he overheard a couple of doctors and nurses discussing something. Being the curious one he was, he stayed to the side and listened.

"How's the patient Woohyun doing?"

"He still hasn't woken up yet."

"I've recently run some tests on him and his stress level has gone up quite a bit."

Sunggyu was taken aback. Woohyun? His Woohyun? It can't be...there's plenty of other Woohyun's out there. Hesitantly, Sunggyu walked back to Eun Hee's room. When he walked back into Eun Hee's room, he found her sitting on her bed awake.

"Oppa!" She cheered. Sunggyu didn't answer. "Oppa, is something wrong?" Again he didn't answer. "Oppa!"

"Eo? W-what?" Sunggyu asked, a bit startled.

"Is there something wrong? You didn't answer me."

"Aniya, nothing's wrong."

"Oh, okay." Afterwards, Sunggyu went back into thought. Woohyun. Woohyun.

Sunggyu took out his phone and dialed Woohyun's number. The line was ringing, but no one picked up. Sunggyu tried again. Nothing.

"Aish! Did something happen again? Maybe I should go look for him."

"Look for who Oppa?"

"Woohyun. I think something happened to him again. I need to go look-"

"Ah!" Eun Hee held her stomach and groaned in 'pain.' Sunggyu gasped and turned back around to look at her.

"Eun Hee ah! What's wrong? Does your stomach hurt?"

"Oppa it hurts!"

"Hold on, let me call the doctor!" Eun Hee nodded her head and shut her eyes as tears were forming. As soon as she heard the door shut, she looked up and flipped her bangs. She smirked and muttered, "Oh Kim Sunggyu, if only you knew."

 

Woohyun fluttered his eyes open and looked at his surroundings. He felt a sharp pain shoot through his upper arm down to his wrist. He winced as he attempted to get up. But he failed. Soon, the doctor walked in and greeted Woohyun.

"Oh you're up! How's your wrist? Is it feeling better?"

"No it hurts a lot."

"Yeah well it was cut pretty deep. Do you know how you got it?" Woohyun's body tensed up. He couldn't say that he was trying to kill himself; the doctor would be suspicious.

"I...uh...I was cutting some vegetables and I accidentally cut myself." Woohyun lied, but it was for the best.

"Oh really?" The doctor interrogated, not believing one word the latter just said. "How's it that you cut your wrist and not your finger?"

"I was talking to my friend and I wasn't paying attention." Again, Woohyun had lied.

"Oh, okay." The doctor still didn't believe Woohyun, but at least he knows that something was off about the younger.

 

A week later, Eun Hee was discharged, Woohyun was slowly recovering, and Hoya was still not awake. Sunggyu took Eun Hee home and then went back to his own apartment. He entered the apartment and almost died from shock. What he saw was the most horrific scene. There was a trail of blood from the kitchen all the way to the front door. Sunggyu looked in the kitchen and found a knife sitting on the counter, stained with blood. W-what is th-this? W-where's Woohyun? W-what h-happened? Sunggyu didn't know what to do. He searched the entire house, but there was no sign of Woohyun. He tried calling him again, but he still didn't answer. This time, he called Dongwoo. He was hoping to get an answer from him, but to his luck, he didn't answer either. He had to find Woohyun. He had to. He left the apartment and searched the streets. He asked many store managers, street ahjummas, people out in the streets, but they all said that they have never seen Woohyun before.

"Woohyun ah! Where did you go?!" Sunggyu screamed through the top of his lungs. Patient Woohyun...Woohyun! Sunggyu remembered some doctors talking about Woohyun. Maybe it was his Woohyun. Without wasting any time, he dashed for the hospital. Sunggyu ran through the entrance of the hospital and towards the receptionist.

"Nam Woohyun! Which room?!" The receptionist looked through the system and told Sunggyu the room. With a thank you and small bow, he ran to the designated room. "Woohyun!" Sunggyu hollered as he burst through Woohyun's room.

"Gamjakiya!" Woohyun was startled by the sudden intrusion. What startled him more was that it was Sunggyu at the door. "G-g-gyu..wh-what are you-" Woohyun didn't get to finish because Sunggyu had already pulled him into a tight warm hug. Sunggyu's hot breath against the latter's neck made shivers go down his spine. "G-gyu, can y-you please l-let g-go." Sunggyu pulled away, but held the latter's shoulders and looked straight into his eyes.

"Hyunnie, why didn't you tell me you were in the hospital? Do you know how worried I was? What happened? Did you hurt yourself; was that why there was blood at home? Please answer me, so I don't have to worry so much. Please Hyunnie." Sunggyu slowly said each sentence.

"Gyu...I-I'm fine. I accidentally cut myself with a knife and..and I guess I passed out from the large amount of blood loss. But I don't know how I got here though. I'm sorry..it's my fault that you were worrying. You shouldn't of had worried about me. I'm useless aren't I? Just leave me and you won't have to worry anymore. G-go to Eun Hee and live happily w-with h-her..." Woohyun choked out, on the verge of tears. It was hard for Woohyun to know if Sunggyu was sincere or not.

"Hyunnie...what are you talking about? You're not useless. Who says that you're useless?"

Eun Hee says... Woohyun thought.

"Woohyun ah, why do you always say these things about yourself?" Woohyun shook his head, not wanting to answer. "Can you tell my what's been stressing you out lately? It's affecting your health and I don't want that." Woohyun just kept shaking his head back and forth. "Is there something bothering you? Or someone? Is it school? Work? Please tell me, Hyunnie."

"I-I ca-can't.."

"What do you mean you can't? Hyunnie, what's wrong?"

I can't tell you Gyu. If I do, then you'd be taken away from me. You won't believe me either. You'll probably hate me afterwards. No matter how much I want to tell you, I just can't. I can't risk losing you.

"Tell me, please!"

"I can't...I can't......I CAN"T!!" Woohyun screamed and held his head in his hands. Woohyun violently shook his head, throwing a fit.

"W-wagurae?! Woohyun ah!" Sunggyu quickly pressed the button on the bed to call for the doctor. And within seconds, the doctor and nurses came rushing in. They pushed Sunggyu aside and examined Woohyun. Sunggyu was standing on the side biting his nail. He was scared. Nothing like this has ever happened before. It was never this serious to the extent that Woohyun would throw a fit.

The doctor finished examining Woohyun and turned back to talk to Sunggyu. "Are you this patient's guardian?"

"No, but I'm his closest friend."

"Okay. As we've noticed before, Woohyun is dealing with a lot of stress. His stress level hasn't been going down; it's going up. And his mind is still mentally unstable due to the incident previously. You knew about that right?" Sunggyu nodded. "I think it's best if you let Woohyun have plenty of rest." And with that, the doctor and nurses left.

Sunggyu turned back to Woohyun and held his hand. Woohyun was sleeping peacefully. "Hyunnie, please don't do this to me. It hurts me to see you like this. I don't know who did this to you, but whoever did, I will make sure that they won't do this to you again. I'll do whatever it takes to help you."

 

A/N: Another update for you guys! Enjoy~ And don't forget to comment and subscribe!