Why are you doing this to me?

Don't Leave Me For...

(Woohyun's POV)

As I said that, my heart ripped into pieces. I couldn't stand talking to Sunggyu that way. Even L's comforting didn't help me. I wanted to be in the arms of the one I loved. Kim Sunggyu. That was all I wanted.

"Woohyun huyng, are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Mm." 

"Do you love Sunggyu that much?"

"Oh. He means everything to me, but he only has eyes for Eun Hee."

"When you told me that you liked Sunggyu, I was in shock. I didn't expect the Nam Woohyun to like a guy. Besides, what's so great about small eyes?" Woohyun stopped crying and stood up straight.

"He's a very special someone for your information. And don't talk about him like that. Unless you want me to tell Sungjong you like him....SUNGJONG, MYUNGSOO L-mmmf!!!!" L cupped his hand over Woohyun's mouth and hit his head.

"Shut up! You better not tell him anything and I mean it."

"Yeah yeah yeah. And you better not tell Sunggyu anything either."

"Did someone call my name?" Sungjong walked out of the kitchen all hyper because of the candy Sungyeol gave him earlier.

"NOBODY called you." L blurted wide eyed. Woohyun started giggling at L's funny expression.

"Gurae. I'll just go back to wor- IS THAT LEMON CANDY?!!!!!!!" Sungjong spotted a jar full of lemon candy on the counter and ran towards it. "Who bought these? I have to see his face."

"Sungjong ah, you're gonna get sick if you eat too much." L started to get worried that Sungjong might get sick. Woohyun was just laughing to himself in the back because he loves to tease L when it comes to Sungjong. Those two could make such a cute couple...why can't me and Sunggyu be that way too? Soon Dongwoo arrived to the cafe and saw Woohyun's puffy eyes.

"Did you cry again?"

"A-ani hyung."

"Look you don't have to lie to me. I can tell Woohyun ah."

Woohyun looked down and said, "Mian."

"What did Sunggyu say this time?"

"Well..."

"Come on spill it!"

"He said he was worried and that he wanted me back at school, but then I yelled at him and told him to leave. I didn't want to believe him; I don't think I ever will."

"You don't believe in him, but you still love him. That won't change anything. If you need help with anything and I mean anything, don't be afraid to come and ask me, okay?"

"Okay."

(Sunggyu's POV)

Why is Woohyun acting like that towards me? I don't understand... Ding Dong "Who could that be?" I stood up to answer the door and saw no other than Eun Hee.

"Oppa!!"

"Eun Hee ah. What are you doing here?"

"I came here to see you of course pabo."

"Bwo? Pabo? Yah come here!" I chased her aroound the house until I stopped. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Oh, I'm hungry."

"Gurae, I'll make you something to eat. Wait about 30 minutes."

(End of POV)

While Sunggyu was in the kitchen cooking, Eun Hee walked around the house and was curious when she came around Sunggyu's room. She walked in and looked around. There was a certain book that caught her attention and on the cover it wrote Woohyun. Eun Hee was curious so she looked at a few pages. Her eyes popped out when she read.

March 10, 2009 

I'm writing while Sunggyu's asleep. He's very cute like a hamster. That's why I always call him HamsterGyu. He doesn't like it when I call him GrandpaGyu kkeke. That's my excuse to .

She was fuming with anger that she flipped through the pages and found a more recent date.

February 5, 2011

Sunggyu was so handsome today. I wish I could just pull him into my arms and kiss him on the lips. I would've done that, but his girlfriend was there. Why can't Sunggyu be my boyfriend instead of that stupid ?

While Sunggyu was still cooking, she shoved the book into her bag. Nam Woohyun, you are dead when I get a hold of you. I won't let you steal away MY man, never! I'm going to break you into pieces. I'll do whatever it takes for you to leave this world.

NAM WOOHYUN YOU'RE DEAD!

I'm sorry if I didn't update yesterday. I was a bit busy. Anyway, I lost a subscriber :(

But thank you to all my other subbies! ^.^ How's my story so far? Comment please! I LOVEEE MY NEW POSTER THAT ❅ E n t i c i n g Perfection Request Shop ( Anouncement : READ! ) MADE. SPECIFICALLY FROM  ChibiMusicStar. Thanks!