Be Careful

Don't Leave Me For...

Ever since the day Dongwoo had told the others about Woohyun's incident, they have been extremely careful with him. They tried really hard to not go near him unless it was necessary. Yes, they were close, but they weren't too close to him. They treated him nicer than before and paid extra attention when he was around. And as for Hoya, he had apologized to Woohyun which was very difficult because he was so scared. Woohyun at first thought that Hoya would yell at him and hid behind the counter at the cafe. He was squatting down and hugging himself, scared of Hoya.

Flashback

"Woohyun ah..."

"It's my fault! I'm sorry!" Woohyun bowed and quickly hid behind the counter. He kept shaking his head and mumbling things to himself. Hoya approached him once again and bent down to his level.

"Woohyun ah, mianhe...I didn't mean to yell at you that day. I'm very sorry."

"No! Go away! I told you I know it's my fault!"

"Woo-" Hoya was cut off when Woohyun's high pitched scream came aloud.

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

"Woohyun ah! Gwenchana!" Woohyun was shaking violently and was constantly shaking his head back and forth. "Woohyun ah, calm down. Breathe, calm down..." Hoya tried calming down the latter.

Woohyun didn't dare to look up and just kept shaking. Hoya quickly embraced Woohyun, hoping to calm the latter down. Woohyun obviously jumped from the sudden contact and pushed Hoya away. But that didn't stop what Hoya was doing; he embraced Woohyun again and patted his back. He whispered many soothing words to Woohyun, making sure he understood what he meant. He didn't mean to harm the boy.

"I'm sorry, Woohyun ah. Gwenchana? Jjinja jjinja jjinja mianhe!"

His eyes were sincere and Woohyun could tell. Woohyun thought about whether or not he should believe Hoya.

"Ho-Hoya...do you mean tha-that?"

"Mmm, I mean it. I promise that I won't yell at you anymore. I just lost my temper that day, I'm sorry." Woohyun just nodded and looked back at the floor.

End of Flashback

Woohyun started working at the cafe again. This time, Hoya wasn't yelling at him, Sungyeol was being nicer to him than before, Myungsoo made sure that Woohyun wasn't overworking himself, and Sungjong would always keep him company and making him laugh.

A group of customers came in the cafe and sat themselves down at a table. They were big men with sunglasses, looking awfully suspicious. Woohyun gulped and walked over to their table.

"An-annyeonghasseyo....welcome. What would you like to order today?" Woohyun asked, his voice shaking.

"We'll get four black coffees."

"N-neh." Woohyun bowed and quickly walked back to the counter to prepare their drinks. "Omo! I thought they'd kill me!" Woohyun whispered to himself. As soon as Woohyun finished preparing their orders, he walked it to their table. He placed the drinks on the table and bowed again.

It was now break hour and Woohyun went to the back. He took out his phone and checked for any missed calls. He found that there were a couple of them and they were from Sunggyu. He called Sunggyu back to see what he wanted.

Sunggyu: Yeobosayo?

Woohyun: Hyung, did you call me?

Sunggyu: Oh, I just wanted to know if you were feeling better. Are you okay now?

Woohyun: Yeah....do you want to eat lunch with me?

Sunggyu: Gurae, where should I meet you?

Woohyun: I'll meet you at the restaurant two blocks from our apartment. You know which one?

Sunggyu: The one close to the hospital?

Woohyun: Yeah, see you later!

Sunggyu: Okay.

Woohyun hung up the conversation and smiled. He was happy that Sunggyu wasn't being mean to him anymore. He also started wearing the necklace again, too.

He was about to grab his jacket and head out, but someone's voice stopped him. He turned around and saw Myungsoo standing by the doorway.

"Myungsoo ah, did you need something?"

"Hyung, where are you going?"

"Me and Sunggyu are going out for lunch. We'll be back in an hour. Wae?"

"I was just making sure that you're not going out by yourself. Okay, have fun, arrasso?"

"Neh!" And with that Woohyun skipped happily out the front door. However, Woohyun didn't realize that he was being followed. That was until he was far from the cafe and roughly shoved into a wall in an alley. Woohyun's eyes widened in fear and shock. His mouth was covered by one of the guys and his arms and legs were pinned against the wall. Muffled words came out of Woohyun's mouth, but not loud enough for anyone to hear.

Woohyun broke down and shook violently. He was shaking his head back and forth, not looking into the guy's eyes. But, Woohyun somehow knew that they were the group of guys at the cafe. Woohyun, again tried to break free from their grasp, but they were just too strong.

Sunggyu was happily walking down the street when he heard someone's voice that he knew so well. Woohyun? Sunggyu walked towards the direction of the voice. As he got closer, a figure pinned to the wall shaking violently caught his eye. His eyes bulged out and he quickly ran to them. He grabbed one of the guy's arms and punched him straight in the jaw. The punch was very strong that he passed out. The other three guy's turned and swung punches at Sunggyu, but he had fast reflexes and dodged them. He kicked one of them in the stomach and two of them on their faces.

When Sunggyu turned around, he faced a shivering Woohyun with a waterfall of tears coming down his face. Sunggyu softened inside and gently approached the latter. Woohyun hugged himself as he was scared another bad thing will happen to him.

"Hyunnie....gwenchana?"

"N-n-n-n-nooooooo! Woohyun screeched, his voice echoing across the walls. Sunggyu was shocked and quickly embraced Woohyun. Woohyun roughly pushed Sunggyu away. "Stop!"

"Calm down, Hyunnie. It's okay...it's just me, it's okay." Sunggyu calmingly said, but this time, it didn't work. Woohyun was still shaking and ignoring Sunggyu. Sunggyu was very worried and scared. He didn't know what to do right now. He was about to call the ambulance, but Woohyun stopped him. He shook his head and whispered, "I'm fine..."

"Hyunnie, you're not fine. You need to go to the hospital."

"N-no!" Sunggyu sighed in defeat and sat in front of Woohyun. Woohyun was sitting on the floor of the alley and hugging his knees as tears were falling. It hurt Sunggyu to see his best friend be in pain like this. Sunggyu couldn't handle it anymore, so he picked up Woohyun bridal-style and ran to the hospital. Woohyun was kicking and trying to get out of Sunggyu's hold, but it was no use. Woohyun was still shaking, but a lot less than earlier.

Sunggyu brought Woohyun into the emergency room. He waited pacing back and forth biting his thumb nervously. He was scared that maybe Woohyun's trauma had gotten worse. He had to know who was the cause of all this. Once he found out, he'd make sure that they'd never come back. All Sunggyu wanted back was the cheerful and playful Woohyun; the old Woohyun...

A/N: I'm sorry for another LATE update T.T I was just so busy with my other fics and school is keeping me behind. I'll try me BEST to update more. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter...

Where do you think the big guys came from???

Oh, and sorry to disappoint you guys, but sadly....Eun Hee is coming back soon....

Anyway, thank you for all patiently waiting for updates! ♥