It can't be true

Don't Leave Me For...

Two weeks later, Woohyun was discharged from the hospital, but Hoya still wasn't awake. This worried Dongwoo very much. For the past two weeks, Dongwoo hadn't been getting enough sleep. He would stay up once in a while at night just to make sure nothing happened to his boyfriend. Woohyun was getting better, but wasn't fully recovered. Sunggyu took Woohyun home. Woohyun was about to tell Sunggyu something, but the doorbell rang. He walked up to the door and opened it, revealing no other than Eun Hee. Woohyun got scared and slammed the door in her face. He ran to his room and locked himself in.

"Woohyun ah! Who was at the door? And why did you slam it?" Sunggyu sighed and shook his head. He went to the door and opened it. As soon as the door was opened, Eun Hee was about to yell the crap out of Woohyun, but as soon as she saw Sunggyu, she faked a smile.

"Oppa..why did Woohyun slam the door? Did I do something?" She asked innocently.

"Ani, he's just having a rough time after coming home from the hospital."

"Ah, jjinja? I hope he gets better."

"How's your stomach?"

"I went to the hospital and got a daily check up...." Before she continued, she spotted Woohyun standing at the doorframe and she smirked. "They said that both me and the baby are perfectly healthy." She said as she was eyeing Woohyun. Woohyun, who was standing at the doorframe, dropped the glass of water he had in his hand. The glass shattered across the floor. Sunggyu quickly went to help Woohyun.

"Hyunnie, what's wrong? Did you hurt yourself?" The younger just stood there with a blank expression.

"Woohyun oppa, aren't you going to congratulate me and Oppa?"

"......."

"Oppa, Woohyun oppa is being mean! He's not going to congratulate us." Eun Hee whined and pouted.

"Eun Hee ah, Woohyun's probably still shocked from the news. Give him some time."

"Fine...Our baby is going to look exactly like Sunggyu oppa!" Eun Hee linked her arm through Sunggyu's and dragged him to the couch. Still, the glass was shattered across the floor, leaving Woohyun to do it himself. Woohyun crouched down and slowly picked up the pieces one by one. A large piece cut his thumb.

"Ah!" Sunggyu stood up from the couch and ran to Woohyun. Sunggyu held the latter's bleeding finger.

"Woohyun ah! Gwenchana? You shouldn't of had done it yourself." Woohyun pulled his hand away shyly. "You're bleeding so much!"

"G-gyu..I-i'm f-f-" Woohyun was shocked when Sunggyu was his thumb, preventing anymore blood from flowing out. Woohyun turned a crimson red. On the other side of the room, Eun Hee was fuming with anger. She was talking to Sunggyu first, but no, he decided to take care of Woohyun. "G-gyu, w-what are y-you doing?"

"Follow me. We have to wash your thumb." Sunggyu took Woohyun's hand in his and intertwined their fingers. Woohyun looked up at Sunggyu and then back down at the floor. He blushed an even darker red, if that was more possible. Sunggyu took Woohyun's hand and put it under the running faucet. Woohyun winced in pain. After drying the latter's hand, he wrapped a band aid around his thumb.

"T-thank you."

"If you need help with anything, don't do it by yourself. You're always welcome to ask me. Arrasso?"

"Mhm." Woohyun nodded his head.

"Oh you're so cute!" Sunggyu gave a quick pinch on Woohyun's cheek and a peck on the nose. After Sunggyu left the bathroom, Woohyun stood there frozen. He lifted his hand and touched his nose, the spot where Sunggyu kissed him.

"Gyu...kissed me..."

 

It was already 9 at night at the cafe. The other three were worried about Hoya. They knew about the accident, but Dongwoo told them not to worry about it and just continue working. They protested, but still Dongwoo said no. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were talking about something, so Sungjong was left out. He went outside for some fresh air. I wonder how Hoya hyung is doing...would Dongwoo hyung get mad if I visited? And with that, Sungjong walked down the street in the direction of the hospital.

"Yeollie, where did Jongie go?" Myungsoo asked looking around.

"Molla." Sungyeol answered as he was closing up the cafe.

Sungjong arrived at the hospital and asked the receptionist for Hoya's room number. The lady kindly told Sungjong and he bowed and said thank you. He nervously walked to the room and slowly opened the door. He saw Hoya lying on his bed still unconscious and Dongwoo was holding his hand. Sungjong walked in and tapped Dongwoo's shoulder. Dongwoo looked up in surprise.

"Oh! Sungjong...what are you doing here?"

"H-hyung...you look horrible!"

"WHAT?!"

"Hyung, look at those bags you have under your eyes. Your hair is all messed up. Did you even eat? Shower?"

"......."

"You need to go home and rest. This is very unhealthy! I'll take care of Hoya hyung, arrasso?"

"But-"

"NO BUTS!"

"Fine...but why are you here anyway?"

"I wanted to see how Hoya hyung was doing." Sungjong stated worriedly.

"I told you to stay at the cafe, didn't I?"

"I know, but I was so worried!"

"Well I'm glad you're worried." Dongwoo sighed and looked back at Hoya.

"What did the doctor say?"

"They said that it may take months for him to wake up. Jongie, what do I do? What if he never wakes up again?" Dongwoo started crying. Sungjong pulled the older in his arms and calmed him down.

"Don't say that hyung. I know Hoya hyung will get better."

"P-promise?"

"Promise." Dongwoo and Sungjong linked pinkies.

 

Back at the apartment, Eun Hee was still there. She insisted on staying for the night, since it was already late. Woohyun didn't want that though, but because she was Sunggyu's girlfriend and she was pregnant, Sunggyu allowed her. It was now 9:30 and Woohyun was in the kitchen cooking late dinner. He just cooked with whatever was left in the fridge, since he and Sunggyu didn't buy any groceries yet. Woohyun was stirring something at the stove, but was startled with someone's presence in the kitchen. He turned around to face whoever it was.

"Yah, Woohyun."

"W-what?" Woohyun answered in a shaky voice.

"Did I not tell you to stay away from my man?" Woohyun shook his head, scared.

"No?" she raised a brow. "I thought I did.." she put a finger to her chin and looked up in thought, with a slight smirk. Eun Hee looked at the pot filled with boiling water and looked back at Woohyun. She smirked and grabbed Woohyun's hand forcefully. She shoved his hand into the pot. Woohyun screeched in pain.

"AHHHHH!" Eun Hee still didn't take out the hand. She left it in there for a few more seconds. When she heard footsteps in the living room running this way, she quickly took it out and turned her smirk upside down.

"Omo! Woohyun oppa! Gwenchana? Does it hurt a lot?" Woohyun held his right hand in pain. It burnt so much; he couldn't feel his hand at all.

"H-hyung..it h-hurts..." Woohyun shut his eyes and let the tears fall. Sunggyu ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. Eun Hee looked back at Woohyun and examined his hand, a little too rough. She squeezed his hand, making the pain go extreme. Woohyun's hand was too weak to pull away from her grip, so he couldn't do anything. Sunggyu came back and led Woohyun to the room. Sunggyu told Eun Hee to stay outside, so that Woohyun could calm himself down.

"Woohyun ah...does it hurt a lot?" Sunggyu asked as he was applying the ointment on the burnt hand.

"H-hyung....ahhh...it hurts!"

"What happened? How did your hand get this burnt?" Woohyun was about to tell the truth, but knowing that Eun Hee was just outside the room, he just told him that he accidentally spilled the hot water. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun suspiciously. Spilling hot water on your hand shouldn't have burnt that bad. Is Woohyun keeping something from me?

Still, tears were falling from his eyes. Sunggyu wrapped the bandage around the younger's hand. Then, he embraced him. Woohyun widened his eyes, but soon closed them. He liked the scent Sunggyu carried with him and snuggled into the older's neck. Woohyun wrapped his arms around Sunggyu's neck, bringing them closer. Sunggyu could feel his shirt being soaked from the latter's tears, so he wrapped his hands around the younger's tiny, fragile waist.

"Hyunnie, why are you suffering so much?" All Woohyun could do was hiccup and cry harder.

Eun Hee was standing by the door, watching the whole scene. She clenched her fists together. Sunggyu is supposed to look at her. Her only and nobody else. Sunggyu was still hugging Woohyun, right in front of her eyes. She couldn't take it anymore. She barged in, slamming the door open against the wall, startling the two. The two pulled away and Woohyun flinched as soon as he heard her voice.

"Oppa! There's an enormous bug outside!" She ran to Sunggyu and hid behind him, smirking at Woohyun. Woohyun looked down, not meeting her dangerous gaze.

"We do? Our house is too clean to have bugs though." (A/N: Probably because Eun Hee's in the house.)

"I don't know, but it really is outside!"

"Okay...I'll go check." Sunggyu sighed without any interest. Eun Hee stayed in the room with Woohyun. Woohyun sat more on the bed, scooting back, until his back hit the headboard. Eun Hee smirked and raised a brow.

"Why are you moving away from me?"

"S-stop." Woohyun stuttered.

"I just want to talk to you."

"S-stay away f-from m-me." By now, Woohyun was already shaking.

"No need to be afraid." She said in a mocking tone. She started scooting closer to Woohyun.

"I SAID STOP! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Woohyun screamed through the top of his lungs. He hugged his knees to his chest and buried his face in between. Because of his scream, Sunggyu came rushing in to see what had happened.

"Woohyun ah! Waegurae?" Sunggyu asked worriedly as he tried embracing the other. As soon as Woohyun was in the arms of Sunggyu, he calmed down a bit. Eun Hee sat there shocked. She made a disgusted face. Why is Sunggyu comforting him? And why does he get calm when Sunggyu hugs him? Ugh! Nam Woohyun, you better watch what you're doing.