What?!

Don't Leave Me For...

Sungjong pushed L away, wiped his lips, and slapped him.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Jongie ah..."

"Don't Jongie me. What is your problem?"

"You! You're my problem! You're always showing your aegyo, always thinking you're the best, always acting like you in front of me!"

"Huh?"

"Jongie. Please understand me."

"Hyung..."

"Look, I told you that I love you. Why can't you realize that?"

"L hyung...I-I can't. I can't be with you."

"Why? Why?!"

"Because I-I love somebody else."

"W-what?" Tears rolls down L's face as he sees the one he loves reject him.

"I'm sorry." Sungjong walks away and exits the cafe. Jongie, am i not good enough for you? Why did you have to leave me?

(Back to Sunggyu and Woohyun)

Eun Hee was in Sunggyu's house waiting for him to come home. She was smiling to herself because she really missed her boyfriend, but her smile soon faded when she saw what was in front of her. Woohyun.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's my house, so I can be here whenever I want."

"Tch. It's Sunggyu oppa's, not yours." She scoffed.

"We share the rent, you ."

"What did you just ing call me?!" The front door opened and Woohyun decided to change what he was gonna say.

"I was just saying how nice that dress looks on you." He faked a smile and walked towards Sunggyu. "Hyung! You're home!"

"Eo. Hyunnie, what is Eun Hee doing here?"

"Of course to see my handsome oppa!" She ran up to him and pushed Woohyun to the floor to kiss Sunggyu. It hurt Woohyun to see her kissing him. Instead, he went into the room to give them their own time. He opened his new diary and wrote a new entry.

January 3, 2013

I was planning on bringing Sunggyu on a date today, but that stupid ruined it! :( I was gonna take him to the park and take a little stroll. Then, after that take him out to a fancy dinner. And last but not least, the movies. I wanted it to be romantic. I wanted to confess to him...

(Woohyun's POV)

After I came out of the room, I saw that Eun Hee and Sunggyu were still making out, so I sighed and walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I felt like someone was watching every single move I was doing. I got out plates and carried them over the the dining table, but Eun Hee stopped me. She had a smirk on her face. I just wanted to punch her stupid face! She pushed me and I dropped the plates.

"Ahhh!" It seemed that I sprained my ankle and wrist. I also saw blood coming out of the fresh cuts from the plates. I started to shake a little. Tears were starting to form and I tried to keep them in.

"Oops! Sorry." She didn't sound like she was sorry at all. I heard Sunggyu coming, but what caught my eye was she picked up the shattered glass and cut her arm all the way up. Sunggyu came running to her when he saw her crying from pain. Well, it wasn't my fault she got cut...

"Yah! Nam Woohyun how could you be so careless?"

"Hyung, I didn't do anything. I swear."

"Eun Hee gwenchana? What happened?"

"Woohyun pushed me and dropped the plates on me." She sobbed into Sunggyu's arms and blamed it all on me. What have I done to deserve this?

"Hyung, that's not what happend!"

"Woohyun how could you?"

"B-but that's not w-what happened..." I started to cry and limped to the room whilst locking it. How could Sunggyu believe her? If I did drop the plates on her, the cut wouldn't be that long. No cut I've seen has gone all the way up the arm. Sunggyu must really trust her more than me. After all the years I've known him, he still doesn't trust me? After all the trust I gave him? Why hyung? Why? I held the necklace in my hand that hung from my neck and cried harder. "I didn't do anything wrong..."

I'm sorry for another crappy chapter. :( Comment and tell me how it was. I just had school today and it was awful. I appreciate your support throughout the story. Thank you!