I Hate This Love Song

KyuWook's One Shot Stories

 

Title: i hate this love song
Pairing: kyuwook
Genre: angst
Warning: english is not my first language

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are lovers. But no one knew except the super junior's member. They never showed their affection openly like eunhae or hanchul couple on stages. They communicate silently, with their eyes, soul and their hearing. They will grateful each other voice, listening it carefully and treasure it in their heart. Watching others from far, smile secretly with others action and do eye contact when passing by.

One day, the manager asked them to singing together on stage. They discussed it carefully to pick the best song for them, then he dicide to choose "first impression". Both of them loved this song, it likes their love story and it become their love song.

Years passed by and they schedule become more hectic. They rarely talked each others and it was worsen by the changing of roommate. Ryeowook with Yesung and Kyuhyun with Sungmin. The misunderstanding started when they did the super show program which kyukyun paired with sungmin. The fans loved this pairing, admirer it and became famous in ELF. Kyuhyun do a lot of fanservice with sungmin and it become habitual for them, they still do it even though in their dorm. Kyuhyun's behavior make wookie broken inside. He cannot complain, their manager didn't know about their relationship, even others member though kyuwook couple is already broken, because of kyu attitude toward sungmin. So he kept it inside.

Every day is a torture for wookie. He barely eat and his body become slimmer. He is waiting kyu's explanation but the latter seems forget to explain the reason. They broke up even those words unspoken. So wookie become more silent, or can said almost mute. He stunned out during sjm recording and repeatly teased by the mc. He gave the latter his shy smile to hidden his sadness.

On his off day, he'll be buried him self in composing music. Most of his composing is broken heart song, because he hated love song.

One day he do reality show with others member. We talked about pairing in super junior, and asked us to showed some of pairing's music shows. because of limited times, the mc only asked eunhae, hanchul and kyumin couple, do to the famous couples. Barely i know that actually they had prepared them self. Eunhae with couple dance, hanchul with dirty dance, and finally kyumin couple.

Wookie see sungmin hyung bring his guitar, seat on the chair and kyuhyun standing beside him. The first time sungmin hyung played his guitar, the tears is running from wookie's eyes. "the first impression" is playing once again, but its not kyuwook's love song anymore, and become kyumin's love song.

"I hate this love song" whisper wookie. Stand out from his seat, go out from the studio, runaway from first impression's song, his stupid love song. He cried while running, forget about his recording, leave out his duty as super junior. He is running as fast as he can, not minding the burned in his chest for lack of oxigen. He want to run until his broken heart gone in his heart, never want to cry anymore, never want to sad anymore.

He doesn't realize that he is running to the bridge. Suddenly he see a light from the cars, trieds to safe his life but never he knowthat it ia the deadly action he took. He lost of balance and fell down to the river. His chest burned, the brain command him to go out from the river but his heart refused.

He can see the memories of his life, his first school, his debut, his first kissing, his lover and his last memories is his "first impression"

Good bye my love