DO YOU THINK KYUMIN IS REAL???????

KyuWook's One Shot Stories

TITLE: DO YOU THINK KYUMIN IS REAL???????
PAIRING: KyuWook, MinWook
RATING: I guess NC-13 for the language
GENRE: FAILED fluff
Summary: KyuMin known as a famous couple, never one knows that they hated each other

Note: First of all I want to apologize to the KyuMin Biased. It's only in my imagination and I believe in reality three of them are best friends.

Blue is the kyuhyun thought in his mind
Pink is the Sungmin thought in his mind 

Kyumin known as one of the famous couple in Super Junior but no one knows that actually the two of them are hate each other

-------- In Kyumin's bedroom ---------

"HYUUUUNG!!!!!!! I Hate You!!!!!!!!" Said the younger

"Hahahaha....... Sorry Kyu, Wookie is mine tonight... so BACK OFF!!!!" said the king of aegyo. 

I don't know why ELF give him a nickname as "King of Aegyo", he is a witch.... devil witch. I cursed him from the time he joined Super Junior

"You are a cheater hyung... how could you give such a lame excuse.... asked my wookie for help you tidy up your pink's collection? Ha.... I can't believe my Wookie can accept that reason.... " Snapped the game-mania.

"I know your real intention hyung... you want to molest him!!!!" accused him. He pointed his finger to his roommate. 

 "Youuuu don't know what will happen at night...."singing the smaller, he is sure mocking the younger.

"Aissshh hyung.... I won't let you touch my angel!!!" now Kyu is really mad. He will do anything to help his wookie.

"Just say that your wookie now kyu... because since tomorrow he will be my wookie." grinned sungmin. 

...................

The two roommate still bickering, claiming wookie and didn't realize that someone knock at their bedroom

"Hyung.... Hyunie..... What's wrong? Are you bickering? I heard some shouting from the living room." Wookie peeked from the opened door.

"WOOOKIIEEEE!!!" the two roommate shouted loud unison

"Aissshhh.... Hyung... Hyunie.... lower your voice will you! It's hurt my ears" said the eternal maknae while cover his both ears, didn't realize the tension between his best friends.

Then Ryeowook asked again to the latter while heading to the two of them, "So, mind if I asked what happen? never heard both of you yelling to each other." the confused one stared to his two best friends, waiting the answer.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun are silent. They tried to find the excuse of this awkward condition.

"It's nothing my Wookie.... We just *ouch*.... I mean, we didn't bickering. Maybe you heard it wrong.... why i should have an argument with sungmin hyung? We are the kyumin for your information." Said the real maknae while holding the ache in his ankle.

Damn you pinky's freak.... it's hell hurt.

Haha.... that's the present from me... called my wookie as his wookie..... *smirked* can't you figure out why I learned martial art? it's for protect my princess, Kim Ryeowook.  *grinned to the younger*

"Yes my love, it's true... why we should bickering... we surely LOVED each other" said sungmin, emphasize the word LOVE while glared to his suppose "partner"

His "partner" glared back before give him a very fake smile. "Yes, we LOVED each other" 

"Oouucchh..... I am so jealous to both of you. You are a very cute couple" Giggled wookie, didn't understand the real situation.

Wookie squalled and approach his two best friends, not realize his cute aegyo make his secret admirer blushed

"wow.... you are blushed.... I never see Hyunie blushed before... so cute!!!!" said wookie while caress kyu's cheek, make the latter blushed more.

The older is jealous so he try to get attention of his crush with his infamous aegyo. He make a sad face,

"Hiks.... wookie never said I am cute" He pouted and make so cute face.

What the heck hyung... you make me want to puke.

unfortunately, sungmin's aegyo is working. Wookie remove his hand on kyu's face and approach the king of aegyo. Hugged him and kiss his cheek.

AAAHHH.... my wookie!!!!! don't trapped to his fake aegyo. I want to cry now.......

"Aaahh hyung, don't be sad.... you know you are the cutest in Super Junior." Said wookie, tried to calm down the latter

"hehehe.... I know that my love knows the best" said Sungmin cutely

Wookie smile brightly. He never release his hugged to his hyung but his right hand approach the younger.

"aah, my lovely hyung and my lovely dongsaeng..... I LOVE YOU" while hugged both of them.

The two of them defeated. Now they are in their seventh heaven.



-------------------------------------------


-------- after music recording ----------

"Kyu, you should defeat... you can't win from me" whisper the older.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun are in waiting room with other Super Junior's member. They just finished their performance. Both of them are sitting in the corner of Sofa while watching their called "lover". Ryeowook is talking with leeteuk now, smile widely and nagging to the leader and he replied it with ruffed the maknae's hair *sungmin and kyuhyun make a sigh when they see it*

"You know hyung...." said Kyu after several moments of silent

"You must be a dreamer. How can you be sure that you will win this game of love?" continued the devilkyu

The latter make a surprise face. 

"Why you should be surprise? Don't you know that our ELF approved KyuWook Couple.. They know it will be difficult to find "The Dog" in MinWook Couple." teased Kyu

The smaller smacked kyu's head and give him "What a " glared

"Hmmm... but you know kyu.... Me and MY WOOKIE had been kissing a lot.... You know, when in the card game and EHB? You must be wondering how smooth and sweet is wookie's lips" said the smaller.

Then he closed his eyes, his hand touch his lips.... The satisfied face showed when he remember his best memories.

YAAA Hyung.... I know it's your purposed.... make innocent move so wookie's lips touch your lips. And also in EHB, I asked the manager and you nagged him to be pair with wookie..... Such an evil witch. The jealous  showed in kyu's face

After the older finished with his dreaming, he stared to the younger, smiled plaster in his face.

"So kyuhyun-ah, what will you do so you can taste the sweet of his lips?" mocking sungmin, he knows how angry Kyu is when someone reminded him of those shows. 

"..." kyu smirked "hyung, my lover will let me taste his lips..... not like you... by an accident" said kyu. He has some planned in his head to claimed the delicious lips.

After that he stand up, approach the innocent wookie who is talking with Shindong Hyung. When he near the latter, he split his legs, make him unbalance so wookie will save him. At that time, his face straight to wookie's face and their lips brushed "accidentally". Wookie's blushed while the other make a fake startle

YOU GameKyu..... How can he said it's not an accidental moments!!! Sungmin angry inside.

Kyuhyun murmur "Thank You" to Wookie,  then he said that he is fine and sit back to sungmin with his victory's smile.

"So hyung, we are draws now...." Kyu smile widely, make the smaller frown deeply.

Never they're realize, actually there is someone watch their bickering from far. He knows the games kyu and sungmin played but never bothered it. He wanted to know who will win wookie's heart.

Wow.... It's a draw now.... hmm... so what will they do now? wondering the observer

---------------------

KyuMin are in their friendly mode again when wookie approach them. Talked with them happily and leave them after give each of them a peck on the cheek.

They silent for a moment, treasure the blow's heaven in their body.

"Hyung, I am sure I will make him in my bed" said the kyu confident

"What???!!! NO!!!! Damn.... NO!!! I will be his first... I will get him before you" said Sungmin annoyed

And here we go again..... shout the observer, his palm is in his face.

"What's wrong Yesung Hyung... Are you feel sick?" Said his innocent Maknae. Never realize the danger situation above

"..........."



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------