Don't Say Goodbye (sequel of I hate this love song)

KyuWook's One Shot Stories

 

Title: Don't Say Goodbye (sequel of I hate this love song)
Pairing: KyuWook
Genre: full of Angst
Rating: G
Warning: English is not my first language
Summary: Ryeowook left Kyuhyun behind. How kyuhyun felt when he realized that the one he loved is Ryeowook, not Sungmin.

Disclaimer: I love CN Blue's song "don't say good bye" and i decide to make the sequel of  "i hate this love song" based in this song. I will put some of their lyrics, and it will be written in italic.
 

-------------------------------

Kyuhyun POV

The first time I heard that you are gone...disappear.... and maybe got involved in an accident on Han River's bridge, I finally found out how important of you in my life.

I don't know how to live without you
I don't know how to breath in life

You are gone...
Where are you now wookie-ah?
I am here, waiting for you.... are you okay? Are you still alive?

Wookie is missing and also the person who got hit by a car. The police assumed that maybe his body was dragged with the flow of water and based on the evidence, it is a high possibility that the victim is my bunny wookie. But I don't believe it... I won't....

Everyday I will go to Han River, with the hope that I can found that victims body and witness that he is wookie's. I don't know what I try to find.... What I wanted to proved...... I Tell my self I had to stop.... stop finding you... but I know I can't.... I won't......

I am miserable now... because of you, because of you.... It's the truth

Wookie-ah....
I don't know how to sleep without you
I don't know how to fix my heart

My heart is burned, even sungmin hyung can't calmed the high rhythm of my heart beat. I am so weak..... Weak without you by my side, without your un-required love. 

I admit that I am selfish.. I was craved with your love, your presence, your supported... but instead I lost with my own famous scandal, as a kyumin's couple.

I forgot that I have you in my heart...... thus fame blinded me.... I am so fall to this fan service and accustomed to..... I abandon your love.... I make you broken heart, deeply...... I am sorry my love... please come back and I will be the best lover you ever had.

I prayed everyday... with only one same wish, I hope that God will bring wookie's back to me. He is actually granted my wishes, but He only gave wookie's body while his soul was taken.

"WOOOOKKKIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I cried a loud when I see his freeze body. I kissed his face and all the part that I can reached. Didn't mind with the truth condition of wookie's body. ....... full of wound, cold skin, and swollen body because of to much water in his body..... I don't care... for me he is still my beautiful wookie.

I Tell myself I'd stop.... stop loving you.... stop searching of your trace.... but I can't...... I always try to find your shadow, your scent, your presence..... I went to our secret place.... sleeping in your bed.... inhaling your scent in your pillow..... and even went to you parents house, wandering in your room... read your old diary.... opened your memory box and sleeping in your bed while holding your favorite bunny plushy that I gave you on our first anniversary.

Do I wanna believe you think the same... I am missing you

do you missing me there wookie-ah? I am missing you here.... I am cold here wookie... without your body leaned on mine. I lost the warmness....


And I want you believe same love as me..... I am missing you

You think I am pathetic, don't you? when you still by my side... I barely said that I love you... I often say 'I love you' to sungmin hyung than to you.... I am sorry wookie-ah.... but the truth is I love you same as you love me.

You gave me a heart attacted when I read your last sentence in your diary ......

You've given me your one last ADIOS,
but why do I still wanna believe that It's not true.... You won't say those words seriously..... You can't say goodbye to me... because you love me, don't you?

WOOOOKKKIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T SAY GOODBYE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shout on the side of Han River..... Maybe wookie will heard my voice and decide to come back to me.....

Wookie-ah..... 

Don't say goodbye
I don't know how to smile without you
I don't know how to wait for you
 

------------------------------------------------------