The Number 1 Fans

KyuWook's One Shot Stories

 

Title: The Number 1 Fans

Pairing: KyuWook
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Rating: G
Summary: Who is kyuhyun's number 1 fans?

---------------------------------------

He has been sitting on his desk for almost two hours unstop… busy with the laptop and camcorder that do their job, import 8 GB files from his new arrival mini camcorder to his super fast laptop. The files that full of the picture and video with the things related his favorite singer, Cho Kyuhyun.

Today is Kyuhyun’s come back debut that he become a fanboy from the morning; from the schedule in good morning show until late night, which is Music Bank. His idol is surely busy today and also him. He knows exactly his idol schedule, thanks to his connection with other kyuhyun’s fans. He become kyuhyun’s fan boy from the first time the latter debut a year ago, and become his number one fans. He made the official of kyuhyun fan club, has a blog that contain anything related to kyuhyun, and off course the most update picture and fancam of the idol.

Not so a long a go kyuhyun’s management called him and asked him personally as a president of kyuhyun’s fan club. He and his fanclub will get the excusive news of the idol and will get the first offer of every ticket that sell for fanmeeting, concert or even merchandise. He had spread the good news to kyuhyun's fans that cause kyuhyun’s fan club exploded with new member and his cyber name, Kyu’s_lovers, as the number one finding in Google.

Many fans gave wrong assumption to him, they thought he is a girl, but he didn’t mind… he never revealed the truth and never intended to.

All the import files finish and now it’s the time for his laptop and his best internet connection start to work. He made the story line for every picture and fancam he had and will be upload in his blog, kyuhyun fan club, and you tube so tomorrow morning everyone will be have an update of kyuhyun’s debut.

He is so gorgeous…. His talked to his self when he saw the entire picture he had today.

Off course he is so gorgeous… He is my idol and I love him so much…. Oh kyubi… why you are so handsome… he added his comment in his mind

I don’t regret to love you from the first time I saw you…… He added.

OMG!!!!! He looked so cute when the host made a prank with him…. He squealed now… giggling and laughing so hard in his room. No one will hear him; because he is alone even though its already midnight.

Then he continue spazz his idol while praise him self to make a clear fancam, stable and best angle for every show kyu attended.

I am so genius…. he said to him self

He is so engrossed with his world and didn’t realize that someone approach him

“well… well… well… what we have here?!” said the intruder.

The sitting man gasp with sudden voice he knew so well… He turns over his body and meets the eye of the intruder.

He gives the intruder the brightest smile he has then jumped to the intruder’s embrace.

“Do you miss me honey?” said the intruder

The smaller man just nodded his face while his face is snuggled to the latter’s neck, inhale the smell he knew so well.

“Why are you still wake up? Its midnight… You must be tired with all the things you have done today.” Said the man softly to his lover

“hmmm…. I was waiting for you… and I shouldn’t disappointed my friends so I was upload the new update of kyu.” Whining the petite boy

The others saw that his lover is so cute when he whining to him and always makes him happier even he is exhausted from his job.

He shrugged his soft lover hair, “wow… you are so dedicate fans my love”

The big smile spread in his lover’s face when he praised him. The smaller hugged his boyfriend and squealed happy.

“because I am his number one fans.” The smaller whisper shyly. The blitz of red on his check showed how shy he is.

“hmmm… so don’t you have to do anything as a number one fans?” said the others

The petite boys gave him a question face.. so the other bend his body a little so their head will be parallel, then he whisper, “why don’t you prove yourself as a number one fans with give your idol a kiss?”

Then the smaller boy throws his body to others embraces and kisses the latter.... give the best prize he had for his idol; his body.... show the latter with full of love; because he is the number one fans.... Yes, Kim Ryeowook a.ka Kyu’s lover is surely the number one fans of Cho Kyuhyun.

they already left earth and live in their own world.....  Do the ritual of love which they have done for years.... The granted of the idol to his number one fans.




------------------------------------------------------------
 

Just watch the Golden Stage of SJ-M and suddenly the plot pop in my head..... sorry I don't have a time to rely all the comment but I will when I have free time.