When The Times Up, I'll still here with you

KyuWook's One Shot Stories

 

Title: When The Times Up, I'll still here with you
Pairing: KyuWook
Genre: Angst
Rated: G
Summary: just a random drabble from one of the song from OST No Regret
 
 

You, won't you stay here awhile,
until the sun comes up again.


Ryeowook holds kyuhyun's hand tightly while sitting on the field of grass, gazed to the sun leaves the last drop of his sight. they hope to the dark of night, hide them from blind of the sun. Let them be the real them with no one will judge them.

You, won't you take my hand,
don't you know my heart beats for you.


Destiny played with them. When the time comes for build a family, they met accidentally; fallen in love, and the supposed to be perfect plan ruined. The future never same again when Cho Kyuhyun greeted Kim Ryeowook for the first time.

Life that I have dreamt is here now next to you
don't let it go.Love that I've dreamt is here with you.


"I Love You..... Please stay  with me" Kyuhyun sentence tears down their lonely night.
"I will protect you as I protected my life....." the unspoken promise lingered between them. Kyuhyun doesn't need an answer for his statement. Because he knew it, Ryeowook is always be his Ryeowook, body and soul. 

You, won't you stay here awhile,
until the wind takes you again.



When the sun shines and the dreams gone, the wind will takes their heart away, buried in the high mountain of their family's ego. Let them suffered, inside.
 
When The world against them
And no one will stand for them
They know
the price that they should pay
to be "come out" of this world
 
--------------------------------------------
 
Okay, I admit..... It's a weird drabble. I am so blue right now, stuck with my life. So, the drabble based from the song of Life (Ost No Regret), the first I heard it... I love it right away. You guys should listen it. It so sad.... one of the Ost of No Regret (old gay movies). The truth is I can't bear to watch the movies, many comments say it's a very good movie (I bet some of you have watched it), but it sad.... Just watch the MV, my tears flows. I don't know what happening when I watch the movie.
 
So here is the link of the song: www.youtube.com/watch

Credit: sadedelbosque @YT