Don't Take A Boy

KyuWook's One Shot Stories

Title: Don't Take A Boy
Pairing: KyuWook
Genre: Romance, Angst
Rated: G
Summary:  Another one short story of Kyuwook based on the song. This time is from Don't Take A girl by Tim McGraw






-------------------------------------


Eight years old Kyuhyun and his daddy will have an amazing plan for next weekend. His daddy promised to take him  fishing to the nearest lake on the side of their city. Kyuhyun can't hardly wait to meet the weekend. he can imagine how fun it will be when he get the biggest fish he ever see in that lake. This lake that known as a place for lot kinds of fishes, even the rumor said that there is a giant fish in the deepest part of lake and will bring the lucky charm for the anyone who can see it.  Kyuhyun innocent's plan is he can see the giant fish and so his dreamer as the best gamer in the world come true.


Little Kyuhyun is so excited, he wants to spread the plan out loud; out of his lungs. But his daddy told him that it will be their little secret, it's daddy-son secret. No one should know their secret, even his best friend, Kim Ryeowook. the truth is he felt guilty that he can't share this secret to Wookie, but then it vanish as soon as his daddy told him a story of his experience when he went with granpa for fishing. Weekend... please come... said little kyuhyun in his mind.


the waiting day comes. Kyuhyun prepares his belonging for their little trip. He was singing a song happily while put in all the things he needed to his little backpack.

PSP..... check.
Snack.... check.
Candy.... check
pocket camera.... check.
 He is sure that he will get the biggest fish from the lake, and will show the prove to his best friend.


"Kyuhyun... Let's go!!!" his daddy called him from the gate of their house.   





As soon as he heard his father's voice, Kyuhyun is rushing to finish all the things he prepared. He then close the backpack and slings it to his shoulder. He took his softball , gazed his room for the last time before running to his daddy. His Mommy was helping daddy to put all the thing they need to the trunk when kyuhyun came after.


"Are you ready boy?" said his daddy which replied with the happy nodded from his child.


"Go fishing!!!!" shout the daddy with grinned in his face.


His son replied it with the same excitement, "fishing... fishing... fishing....". said the happy boy.


but then his words stopped when someone he knew so well appeared in front of the gate. "Kyu, can I joined?" said the small boy terrified.  He stand up, bring the fishing pole in his right hand and a bucket in his left. He wear a simple shirt and short, ready to go for fishing.


Kyuhyun stunned, feels guilty. He hides his plan from the latter because his daddy asked him to. But actually it's a very difficult task because deep in his heart, he wanted the small boy in front of him joined with them.


His daddy knew his confusion so looked down and smile, said to his son,"you know son, you can leave him behind. Son I know you don't want him let go but someday you'll change your mind"





But Kyuhyun replied, "Take my PSP, take my PS3, take my best friend..... Starcraft. Take anything  that you want as long as he don't go. Take any games in the world...... Daddy please, don't take the boy"


--------------------------------


Ten years passed and everything changes  between them. All the brotherhood affection dragged both of them to the new region of love, falling in love with your best friends. Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Ryeowook moved to the next steps of relation; to be a lover.  The so rare romantic couple who joy every part of  the sweet first love. No one can separate them, since their parents are also approved their love.  

 



The tall handsome boy held the pretty boy in his strong arm, protected him. They just watched romantic movie on one of their dates. The romantic feeling from the movie they saw before were spread on their soul, the hug is tighter than before, the gaze is lovier than before. With the romantic feeling that extent on the highest level, Kyuhyun pushed his lover to the side building near their parking car and kissed him, pationately. 


But then stranger come from the dark alley, he grabbed his lovers arm and pulled a gun to his head. Then he said, "..... If you do what I tell you to, there won't any harm...." His face is close with the mask, but his eyes stabbed to kyuhyun, tell the young boy that he is sorious with his words.







Kyuhyun bends his knees and said, " Take my money, take my wallet, take my credit card. Here's the watch that Grandpa gave me, here's the key to my car.... "


The stranger give it a whirl but then kyuhyun continue with his words, "But please.... don't take the boy"




---------------------------------




Same old boy, same sweet boy, five years down the road. There's gonna be a little baby between them. The rarely phenomenom when a man pregnant is so amazing for both of them. They wait the time when the baby comes with so much happiness. Prepared all things for the baby, spent time to choose the name, and a room which full of decoration is ready for welcoming the baby. 


When the "sign" came, kyuhyun took Ryeowook to the hospital and end to the delivery room. The special case push the mommy wanna be to do operation proceeding with full of experience doctor. It's a miracle cases and no one do not wants to mess up with procedural errors.

 


Kyuhyun was waiting in front of the operation room when the doctor come out. He approached the doctor immediately, asked his wife and baby's condition.
 


With the appologize face, the doctor said, "the baby is fine, but you can't see your wife soon...... Cause his mommy fading fast and....... I think you should prepare for the worst scenario." he squeezed the new father with lots of compassion. Tried to understand the sorrow of the sad husband. 


As soon as the doctor left him. Kyuhyun hits his knee's, his soul was taken at the time the doctor said about Ryeowook's condition. His tears is flowing, but he care no less. The only things in his narrow mind is Ryeowook, and only him. He takes both of his palm to his face, tries to pray to the God whom he long forgot.   "Take the very breath You gave me.... Take the heart from my chest. I'll gladly take her place if you let me, make this my last request."

 


He can't bear the pain, his broken pieced of his heart. "Take me out of this word..... God Please, don' take the boy"
 

-----------------------


The first time I heard this song, I cried. It so sad especially when I heard Brian Littrell (BSB) sang this song, I think it's better than the original one. If you want to hear it, this is the link for the song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ULeMBqx4fg