Na Young

KyuWook's One Shot Stories

 

Title: Na Young
Pairing: KyuWook
Genre: romance, slight of angst,
Warning: talk about
Rated: R

Summary: Ryeowook is sad because of the breaking news recently. All the thing are already hard for him. It became harder when he read Ali's single song controversy and the shocking news of press conference after wards.

========

Ryeowook's finger was dancing above the send button. He hesitated, should he sent the message or not. Since the shocking reportase of Ali spread on the internet, he had gotten sudden urge, to give her his support. He absolutely understood her feeling at that time. Her guts to revealed the truth is something that he won't dare to do, even after 8 years passed.

He eyed the screen of his Galaxy tab. The simple words, "My heart is in pain.... Hope her tears are not wasted" glared back to him. He want to give her message, but then he is really afraid that someone, somewhere, will know the real reason he sent this message. 

Ryeowook are closing both of his eyes. He tried to gain his courage. He touched the send button while hold his breath. I can do it... I can do it, the mantra he spells a long the sending of message. And when he opens his eyes, he knew he already sent the message on his twitter. The relieve sigh appears. Oh how he hoped somehow Ali and the victim girls, and also others victim will read his message. They are not alone because he is also there, on the same ship as them.

Ryeowok laid his tired body on the comfort of white sofa, buried half of his body on it. It's hard, so damn hard. He thought someday he will reminisce the memory with bitter smile. It's still one of his dark memory, but then he can passed it, buried it, and move on to the next part of his happiness live. Unfortunately it's only a wish that never came true.

Unconsciously the long forgotten memory he tried to forget starts to fill his mind. The dark alley, the sound of his breath, the pleaded of mercy from his throat, the hurt, are spinning in his head. He can feel his severe breath now. That memory printed clearly in his mind. The darkness wrapped him. Help me... anyone... help me please. He prayed for help.

"Ryeowook-ah... Ryeowook-ah...." Someone called from the distance. His voice is so familiar on Ryeowook's ear. But how many time he tried to answer the call, his body refuse to move. his injured body is numb.

"Ryeowook-ah!!! answer me.... damn it!!! don't leave me!!" That sound sounds pathetic now. It sounds closer than before. But Ryeowook is to tired to fight the pain.

"Ryeowook-ah... open your eyes,. It's me... It's me Kyuhyun.... Ryeowook-ah..." The person who called him now is crying and Ryeowook felt pang in his heart.Kyuhyun-ah... Kyuhyun-ah... My precious Kyuhyun-ah. Ryeowook's mind  wandered with that names, and suddenly all memories, his happy memories, appeared. Kyuhyun's shy smile when the first time they met, Kyuhyun's nervous when he confessed his feeling, Kyuhyun's understanding eyes to every weakness he had. Kyuhyun's laugh. Kyuhyun's witty action. 

Kyuhyun is the owner of most of his happy memories. After the incident, Ryeowook decided to shut down the world around him. He lived in his shell. But then Kyuhyun opened that shell. He bring off Ryeowook from his dark world to the colorful worlds. Kyuhyun....Kyuhyun.....

"Kyuhyun-ah?!" Ryeowook called his lover weakly. Ryeowook's body now is on Kyuhyun's embrace. He can feel the warm from latter, and it makes him better after a short trip of his nightmare.

"Hey babe, are you allright?" Kyuhyun smiled genuinely to the pale boy on his laps. He caressed the fragile boy's back, tried to ease the latter.

"I-I... I just have that dream again Kyu-ah." Ryeowook gulped nervously. It had been long time since the last time they talked about it.

"I'm aware of that. I just read your tweets than decide to visit you. I was sure that the news lately will affected your mental." Kyuhyun reasoned his sudden appearing on Ryeowook's room. 

"I just-" the sobbing cry heard on that small room. "How come she can be that strong?! I know she was hurt, kyuhyun-ah... What should I do? What should I do to reduce her pain?!" Ryeowook blabbered his inner thought. Since the news spread out, these questions invaded his brain.

"She knew the consequence of her acted Ryeowook-ah. You don't have to do anything. Just prayed for her, and Na Young, and also all women in this world who had some problem with her. " kyuhyun consoled the devastated boy.

"I-I don't know what will happen if I am on her position. What should I do kyuhyun-ah?" Ryeowook eyes pleaded for answer he had been struggled for too long.

"Hey, you don't have to worry... You have me." Kyuhyun smiled confidently.  "I will protect you with all the power I have, you won't face same situation as her." Kyuhyun kissed the latter's crown head. "You will always have me by your side, the man who always love you no matter what."

"I am sorry kyuhyun-ah. I am sorry..." Ryeowook closed his face with the palm of his hands. Kyuhyun's sentence bring back the fact that he can't ignored. His inability to never satisfied his lover, but then he never complained. 

"what are you sorry about?! Nothing to forgiven." Kyuhyun smiled understanding the meaning behind that words. 

"We already go out for 2 years, and what you got from me? nothing! That incident not only took my happiness but it's also took yours. Why are you still with me? I can't give you the suppose things lover give to you." Ryeowook didn't understand why Kyuhyun is still here with him. Waiting for him to open fully of his existence.

Kyuhyun's eyes gazed out to Ryeowook, asked silently to look back to him. Hesitantly, Ryeowook looked back at him and heard "Ryeowook-ah. I love you. I love you just the way you are. Instead your body, I love your soul most. The fragile soul that I treasure so much. I will be waiting Ryeowook-ah... Patiently... Until you are ready to open all your soul for me. But then if you aren't, It's enough for me to embrace you until my last breath. To make sure you are happy in every breath you take. " Kyuhyun kissed the cheek of the man he loved so much. He whispered, "Please... don't ask me to leave you. I can't... I won't"

=====================

Note from Author: remember about Ryeowook's tweets? The rumor said that his tweet directly sent for Ali, because of the controversy she made by using Na Young's name as a title of her single. After read his tweets and also the press conference of Ali, the plot suddenly plopped in my head. is a crime which the criminal must be treat more than a murder. He destroyed his victim's future. He killed his victim's character. They shouldn't be forgiven.