Telephone

KyuWook's One Shot Stories

Title: Telephone (Drabble)
Pairing: KyuWook
Genre: romance and angst
Rated: G
Summary: kyuhyun always say the same words every night to Ryeowook through the phone.

Note: I have this idea on my journey from Osaka to Tokyo. I wrote it on my iPhone while listening 'telephone' by TVXQ, but it's gone (still confuse with the sudden missing file). I tried to re-write it again and this 'masterpiece' comes out. so enjoy and hopefully won't make you all confused

“Ryeowook-ah…”

“Hmmm?!”

“Are you sleeping, yet?”

“Hhmm-“

“I love you ryeowook-ah…. Love you so much. You are my sunshine. You are my light”

“…”

“I’m gonna love you till my last breath. Hugged you till the end of the world…”

“…”

“Ryeowook-ah… please always remembers, my love for you will never ever be changed.”

“…Kyu…”

“yes dear?!”

“…. *mumbles*…”

“*chuckled*… ryeowook-ah, are you talk sleeping?”

“*mumbles*”

“I love you…”
“… *mumbles* you too*

“*chukled* you are too cute to be truth ryeowook-ah…”

“….”
 
 


“kyuhyun oppa?”

“ah…. Luna-ah… “

“I’m sorry oppa.. but I think ryeowook oppa is oversleep when he answered your phone”

“*chukled* it’s okay…. I’m used to!”

“Kyu oppa, you are such a nice guy… I still don’t get it how Ryeowook oppa always overslept every time you called. “

“yeah… he is such a pig. Cannot resist a soft pillow and then will sleep whenever touch them”

“*giggles*… you are surely know him so well”

“… *laugh*… 10 years of friendship… 10 years of friendship”

“… *giggles* ….”

“so.. I will end up here… just give Ryeohyun my kiss and hug, and tell him, his uncle kyu will come home this Christmas and will give him a very big gift.”

“oppa…. *sigh* you spoil our son too much”

“I have to… or else his father will nag me until my last breath… *laugh*”

“… *giggles*… “

“see you tomorrow, I guest?!”

“ *giggle*… see you tomorrow oppa.”
 
*Click*
 



-morning-
 
“Kyuhyun-ah….”

“Yes Ryeowook?!”

“I am sorry I over slept… again”

“*laugh* it’s okay ryeo-ah… I’m used to…”

“*whinned* you always tease me!!!!

“*laughed* yeah.. and I enjoy it in every single time”

“… *pout*…. I don’t want to talk about it anymore. By the way last night,  I dreamt about  you….”

“did you?!”

“yeah… it’s such a strange dream. You said you love me…  I know you love me, but that kyuhyun, I mean in my dream, say “I love you” with different intonation. It’s like I’m the one who you fallen in love….*laugh* … strange huh?!”

“you always have a strange dream ryeowook-ah”

“I hate you… huff… I do not wanting to talk with you anymore… bye”
 
*klik*
 
“Ryeowook-ah…. I truly love you. I’ll always love you. Even you never knew. I hope I have a change to say that to you, when you are sober. Then you will realize that every sentence I whispered on your ear is truth. None of them is your dream. I hope someday that moment will come… until that time, I’ll be waiting…standing by your side… and love you silently.”