Jet Lag

KyuWook's One Shot Stories

Title: Jet Lag
Pairing: KyuWook
Rating: G
Genre: Romance
Warning: English is not my first language
Summary: just read it and you will know the story...... ^^

Another one short story based on the song... Why I always got the inspiration most of them is from the song? *asked to my self*

So this one is from Simple Plan's song... Jet Lag

--------------------------------------

What time is it where you are?
I miss you more than anything


Kyuhyun walked to his temporary apartment from his office. He used to be very happy every time work hour finished but just for now, when he trapped in the rainy city, he hated it. because there are no wookie, waiting for him. So he decide to take another extra hour in the office, so he will felt super duper tired and can't think nor do anything when he went home. 

I'm back at home you feel so far
waiting for the phone to ring


Another reason for the late night to go home is so he shouldn't wait another more hour to make sure that his wife is wake up. He opened his door apartment with a silly hopes, maybe... just maybe... his little bride jump out from behind the door, like he always do, greet him with a huge hug. But what he had is just a cold silent room, no one there.... even his sweet scent.

It's getting lonely living upside down 
I don't even wanna be in this town


He trows his tired body to the cozy couch on the center of his one single room apartment. At first the company offered bigger apartment with the full equipped of kitchen and king size of bed which he decline immediately for two reason, first he knew he won't use any of sophisticated equipment in the kitchen and second, which is the real reason, he will missed his wookie more. He will crave his present more whenever he saw the kitchen and compare it with their kitchen. His kitchen is not as perfect that apartment's kitchen, but it's perfect for him, because he can see his beautiful wife there with his cute purple apron and the beautiful humming whenever he cooked. And with that king sized of bed, he will aware that his side is cold and empty. There won't be wookie who snuggled to his chest and asked to hugged all night long, or bright smile which he got every morning and a soft murmur "wake up" from his lovers.

So here he is now, with one single bed in the corner of apartment which he never used it. He prefer slept in couch, oversleep because watch random movie, than sleep in the bed and stare the ceiling, miss his lovely cute bunny.

 
He watch his wall clock and spontaneous take his cellphone from his trousers. "It's time to called my love.." said him to himself. Ring.... One-two-three tune can heard before someone picked it up.
 
"hello....." said the sleepy sound from other line
 
"My love...." said kyuhyun softly. His wookie just wake up from his slumber. He can imagine the trace of sleep in his wife's face, the warmness and softness of his body which never failed to make him turn on.
 
"hyu baby...... good morning...." said wookie softly. The rough of his voice in the morning increase his iness more than usual. 
 
"and good night here baby......" replied Kyuhyun. 
 
You say "good morning"
When it's midnight
Going out out my head
alone in this bed
 
They talked a lot after that. Kyu tell him the activity he had done today, the never ending meeting, the gap bearer of language between him and local staff. And the latter replied it with his planned today, going out with Leeteuk hyung to buy new cloths of the upcoming baby,  lunch with yesung hyung and accompany him to the veterinarian because his ddangkoma lost his appetite lately, and the evening he will teach piano in the local course near their house.

They ended their phone late after that, with said "I love You" and "I miss you" hundreds time. 
 
--------------------------------------
 
Kyuhyun slept with his work clothes, didn't care to change it first when sleepy approached his tired body. 
 
Drrr..... Drrrrrr....... he can feel the vibrate of his cellphone on his stomach. Grumble a little than picked it up with eyes closed. 
 
"Hello......" said kyuhyun with broken low smooth voice.
 
"Hyun-ah.... Good morning...." said the happily wookie from other line
 
"and there is sunset in our place." sighed kyuhyun
 
 
I wake up to your sunset
and it's driving me mad I miss you so bad
 
 
"My baby..... I miss your good morning kissed..." whined kyuhyun. 
 
"be patient baby.... it's 5 days more and you will get everything you wanted from me.... " coax his wife, tried to enlighted kyu's mood.

He always do that every morning so the latter won't be grumble all day long. Secretly, one of kyu's worker there complain with kyu's attitude one day when wookie forgot to called him because he slept over in Sungmin hyung's apartment. The worker said that kyu is harder to satisfied and become harder that days, with the sharp snapped to everyone who can't do the job perfectly, and finally make the chaos when he made one of women's worker, local staff, crying. And since that day, wookie never forget to coax his lover, make him happy with his soft voice every morning, for the sake of the worker in his husband's company.
 
 
What time is it where you are?
5 more days and I'll be home
I keep your picture in my car
I hate the thought of you alone
 
 
the next thing kyu knew that wookie tell him all his activity today even he didn't asked it. He knew that his wife is like to talked a lot, blabbering anything, even simple tiny things, he will told kyuhyun. 
 
"I am very busy today kyu.... but you know... I never forget to think of you..... " said wookie after the long one side conversation between them.
"I know...." said kyuhyun, amazed with the adorable sweet words's wookie said to him. He is so adorable, and he is his. 
 
I've been keeping busy all the time
Just to try to keep you off my mind
 
"kyu, not so long... we will meet again... bare it a little more won't you.... can you do that for me?" asked wookie hesitate. It's 5 days more and he should make sure that 5 days will be smooth as possible.
 
"I know wookie.... I know....." 
 
 
You say "good morning"
When it's midnight
Going out out my head
alone in this bed
 
I wake up to your sunset
and it's driving me mad I miss you so bad
 
My heart heart heart is so jet lagged
heart heart heart is so jet lagged
heart heart heart is so jet lagged
I'm so jet lagged.
 
--------------------------------------------------------