Di Antara Kalian

KyuWook's One Shot Stories

Title: Diantara Kalian (Ryeowook's POV on Between You, Me, and Him)
Pairing: KyuWookMin
Genre: Romance
Rated: PG
Summary: What it feels like to be a person between the two gorgeous man. Ryeowook told the story for us.


Everyone who knew or just know about the relation between me, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun will always asked me same question, How it feels to be me? and I always answer with smile while murmur quietly "exhausted"

I, Kim Ryeowook, is just an ordinary college student, the last year student in music and composition program. Living alone in the old apartment near campus and just move out from my old apartment one month ago, because it was nearer to campus than the old one. For one whole week I arranged my apartment carefully, which I regret later because I move out a month later, to make it as comfortable as possible. I though I will live there for 4 years so it's very important to make it as cozy as my old room in my parents house.

 
But one day on the heat o summer season, the temperature is so high that my apartment  feels like hell. I can't concentrate on anything and so I decide to read my book (a.ka Romantic thriller novel) on the park beside the apartment. The park which hiding behind tall buildings and trees is cooler than other place. So I walked to the park and sat on one of the bench which place between two big oak trees. 
 
As soon as I sat, the summer breeze played with my brown hair. I found my ease. It's like I live on my own. I barely hear the noisy of traffic, all I can hear is the soft wind played with leaves of trees. I savored this moment before open the book, start to read. 
 
I was lost in my book when I heard some steps near me. I tried to ignore the sounds but then it stopped suddenly. My curiosity increased to the peak after I heard gasps. So I  move my gazed hesitantly to find the source of the sounds and met with two gorgeous man, both of them stare at me intensively. The eyes of the taller one is so strong that feels like he can see through me, . While the smaller one, looked at me with admiration, and when I stare back, he replied it with giggles, which I  think is so cute. How can a man look so beautiful yet handsome.

All of us are stunned, lost in our own minds. I  can't remove my gazed to that two men, I even forgot to breath. It's like that the two men have successively taken my soul, and I'm only a shell now. I'm afraid that if they gone, I'll never be the same anymore. Is this the feeling of love for the first sight? but couldn't it be weird to love two person on the same time? to in love with two person equally? 

---------------------------

That evening when I met them, changed my whole world. Now I live in different new world that I though never exist, at least to my life. From that time, I  realized that there is different kind of love, different kind of passion. It didn't took so long that I attracted to both of them, Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Sungmin. The two lovers who willing to share their loves for me. 

Cho Kyuhyun, the freaking genius of math, is the youngest Doctor in Seoul University. Actually he is younger than me for several months, but he had done acceleration class since elementary. So it didn't surprise me much when he told me that he got his title as Doctor of Math on 21 years old. While his lovers, or should I said ex-lovers, is a martial art teacher. His job is still so extraordinary for me, moreover  I see his daily life. He is a pink freak, has lots of mother line, and can act cute things which I never admit that he is 2 years older. I don't know how this cute characters can be expert in martial arts. But he is the best among them, and I seen it personally when a stranger "accidentally" put his hand on my . Never want to see that expression anymore, I testify that he will kill that stranger if I don't pull him and hug him, calm him down. Beside his wild personality, actually his nagging is the best, especially if he wants something which related to me, such as asked me to go shopping with him or changed the date agreements. Kyuhyun will rolled his eyes whenever the aegyo came and walk off, leave me behind to handle the king of aegyo. 
 
Whenever I saw their quarreling, I wondered about their relationship before. For God sake, they were lovers for almost three years. But every time I asked them, how they lived before, both of them agreed that it was a past and never intended to told me the story. From all arguments they have done, it's the only issue that both of them agreed. They said for the sake of my love, my precious love. 
 
Deep inside my heart, I was so confused how the three years lovers, whom loved each other deeply, decided to give their love to someone else. And the amazed one is they never regret for their actions. They always said that they aren't lovers anymore, only Kyu-Wook or Min-Wook, not Kyu-Min. Their loves changed, they are willing to change, because of me.
 
------------------

I moved out a month later to the three bedroom house which they lived for 2 years. When they asked me to move out with them, I though I will get one bedroom for my self, apparently I'm wrong.  The first time I came to that house, they had made agreement between them, that I will be share fairly.  In the end, I always sleep according to schedule. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are my time to be Sungmin's lovers. Saturday, Tuesday,and Thursday are Kyuhyun's. And on Sunday, they let me choose, to whom I want to spend the day to. But for me, Sunday is the time for the three of us. 

Even though they have strict schedules, they tend to break the agreements. Just like Kyuhyun who always take the advantage as one of the lecturer in my university, to called me anytime he wanted. Even though our buildings are different, but he never failed to call me using campus announcement, asked me to go to his office with one thing in his mind, to molest me. I think Sungmin didn't be his boy friends for so long if he didn't know his ex minds. because he always success to  drag me out from Kyu's office before anything happened and put me back to my class. how he knew? It's still misery. 
 
But Sungmin is also not the fair ones, he snap me everyday and ask me to go date with him before come home. Usually Kyuhyun can do nothing because he still have something to do in the campus, but sometime he snapped me back and then they will argue on the way home about who will be punish for breaking the rules. The punishment is simple, but they hated it so much, which is lost his opportunity for sleep with me for one day. 
 
-----------
 
The night time is the most difficult of this relations, moreover when they on their "must be the winner" mode. They will compete who will win over me; the fastest time I begged for "it", the person who succeed to make me limping on the morning, or how many time I "came" for one whole night. All of them is ridiculous bets, which is not other than "bed" things.
 
So whenever their in "must be the winner" mode, I was exhausted, day and night. They tends to do it anytime anywhere they wanted. Sometime both of them wanted to do it together, which the result is I can't go up from bed for the next whole days. They sure know how to have fun with me, still they will treat me like a princess after that. Feel guilty I bet.
 
I know our relationship is weird, some people said craziness. But for me, this is a craziness of love between Cho Kyuhyun, Kim Ryeowook, and Lee Sungmin. I never regret . Until The Death do us apart

---------------------------------------