Who do you think you are?

KyuWook's One Shot Stories

 

Pairing: kyuwook, ryeoshik (friendship)
Genre: angst
Rated: G
Summary: I love Christina Perri's song "jar of heart" and decide to write based on that. It is full of angst, I warned you: D

------------------

"I am sorry ryeowook-ah"
"....."
"My heart choose her wook-ah, I can't control it"

--------------------

Two months ago, he left me and chooses her. I knew this situation will coming soon or later since kyuhyun gave some more attention to that young trainers girl. Have same hobby between them, which they can talk hours about particular games they played. The girl is so young yet easy to be friends with her seniors. Everybody loves her include my lover Cho Kyuhyun.

Two months ago, after so plain broken between us, they decided to start dating. Everyone accepted it happily, except me, the abandon ex-lover. That night hyungs throw midnight party for the first succeeds of maknae's love. Every body is happy, everybody is on the cloud nine, and I sat on the corner of living room with the glass of soju, mourned my broken heart by my self.

On that night, I saw kyuhyun bright smile when hyungs congrats him. I saw his proudly gesture when he introduced his lover. I saw everything and yet I couldn't cry or did a tantrum.

No one knew our secret. I didn't have anyone to help me, helped me to pick back my shattered heart.

It has been two months, two damn months that I lived on hell. I met that girl everyday, she always appear on every practice we had, visit the dorm and play games with kyuhyun and hyungs. I hate to see her smile, to hear her praise for every food I made, to see the love acted between them.

I hate my self, I am so pathetic, can't do nothing and just smile. The smile I hated every time the mirror reflected it. I can the crack on it. The cold eyes who stared back at me.

Two months are more than enough. I should move on and left everything behind. But I didn't have courage and energy of it. I had given everything I had to kyuhyun, and nothing left for me. Nothing.

Future is a gifted. I heard it before but doubted the true of it. But then one day the manager told me that I will do my first musical stage and asked me to come to the meeting. The destiny brought me there, when I saw an enthusiast young boy, his bright eyes looked like young kyuhyun's eyes that I saw long time ago, and I drown on them.

His name is park hyungshik, one of leader singer in ZE: A. He is so lost on that time that i feel a pity of him. I was the one who approach him first, and when he bowed 90 degree with admiration eyes, my heart beat again. Ah... Maybe it's called a destiny.

Days passed and i start to find every piece of my heart again. I am not in love with hin like I used to kyuhyun, but his shadow heal my wound. His eye smile, his pout, his affection. Slowly but sure, I found back the real me, the real Kim ryeowook.

But then when everything is back, Kyuhyun came back to me. He pleaded, begged, and cried. He said that he finally realized that I am the one for him. He can't bear with the relation between hyungshik and me. He didn't want to give up on me.

He said that i am supposedly always on his side, as a person who knew who he is, as a person whom he always comes back for, as a person who always love him.

So i said to him....

"Who do you think you are?
Running 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart"

I smile to his stunned face. "Don’t come back for me... Don't come back at all"