Our Bubble Tea

KyuWook's One Shot Stories

 

Title: our bubble tea
Pairing: kyuwook, minwook (friendship)
Genre: light , comedy (i dont know!!)
Rated: R
Warning: English is not my first language, so beware of wrong grammar >,<
 

During their long stay in Taiwan, Sungmin and Ryeowook are crave for bubble tea, their favorite drink. They asked others in SJ-M member to accompany them to go to night market because these two cute boys cannot speak chinese fluently.

At first, they asked henry to accompany them. As good dongsaeng, Henry agree to help them. They will not tell their manager nor other members because they know the others will not give them permission. So they decide to go secretly and a lil bit late to avoid paparazzi and crazy fans who waiting outside their dorm.

Unfortunately they meet Zhoumi when they are waiting lift.
"boys, where will you go? Its almost midnight." said zhoumi. Curious showed on his face

The three of them stared each others. They argued in silent to decide who will tell zhoumi and how to tell him.

Henry decide to help his two cute hyung and become volunteer to tell zhoumi," Hyung, w-we are going to sightseeing. We want to see Taiwan at n-night and also we want to buy....."

"Aaahh... I know!!!" shout Zhoumi suddenly. He looked happy and smile widely on his face.

The others supprised with zhoumi's suddenly change of mood. The three of them showed an "O" shaped mouth that make them cuter. Zhoumi squilled  and start to pinch their cheeks. 
"OMG... You are so cute!!!" said zhoumi happy

"i won't let you guys go outside alone. They are too many criminal outside. So i decide to accompany you all... Wait here!!! I will put my shopping bags first" said zhoumi and leave them speechless.

How zhoumi could forget that one of these three cute guys is an expert martial arts still mysterious until the three of them found out the zhoumi's real intention.

When they come back to their dorm, Zhoumi is humming happy songs but the others showed confuse face . They still didn't understand how they ended up in midnight sale mall and bring a lot of shopping bags on their hands.

--------------------------------

Even they have failed last night, sungmin and ryeowook didn't give up. Sungmin suggested that maybe they can asked Siwon. Siwon never ressist to something so cute in front of him. So they make a planned to seduce siwon, make him a lil bit out of him mind and unconscious agreed.

They saw siwon was sitting on the couch while read a bible.  decided to start their planned, they are using cute bunny ear in both of their head and hugged plushy bunny in their hands. They jumped to the couch and start whinning to the latter. Siwon startle to suddent action and started to lost his mind when he saw two cute guys whinning, begging, cuddling on both of his side. Their pouts and puppy eyes never failed to make someone crazy, include siwon.

Unfortunately there is someone watching their actions. when siwon starts to lost his minds, someone dragged ryeowook out of couch and bring him to his bedroom, leave out two confuse man. After that, they heard gasp, mouning and loud voices from ryeowook's room.

The mission is big FAIL  with the result is sore in ryeowook's

------------------------------

Like a stubborn kids, they still believe that they will get their bubble tea. So The next mission is asked haehyuk couple to accompany them. Donghae's chinesse language is better than all of them.

Hyukjae and Donghae agreed with the idea. They are also make a called "brilliant plans" to avoid the fans by  suggested them all to cross dressing. They assumed the fans will not recognize them if all of them using a skirt, high heel, and long wig.

At first the fans cannot recognize them, the happy donghae amazed with their succesfull planned and talked to eunhyuk with his loud voice, "hyukie, we are really smart. No one recognize us!!"

Donghae's words become night mare for all of them. They should runaway from the crazy fans using high heel and skirt. Finally they succed hiding from their fans and called the manager to take them back to their dorm.

But as the crying baby, ryeowook is still in his shocked state and crying all the way home. He can't stop his crying until kyuhyun come out from his bedroom. Ryeowook is running to his boyfriend's embrace and finally he can stopped his crying and sleep curling on kyuhyun's lap.

The trace of tears can seen in his beautiful eyes and make kyuhyun angry. He snapped to his hyung, never considerate to use words "hyung" even they all are older than him. The three of them are standing quitely and their body started to tremble. They know how kyuhyun can be really mean if he want to.

--------------------------------------

on the morning, sungmin come in to ryeowook's room to see his best friend's condition. He knows that ryeowook is still affraid with last night accident so he will console the latter. Even ryeowook still traumatized, he never give up. So sungmin suggested that maybe they should asked kyuhyun instead. He is smart enough to bring them to night market safely.

So the plan is ryeowook will seduced kyuhyun and Sungmin bet kyuhyun never say "no" to the latter.

At night when all the members are watching scary movies, Ryeowook slipped out and went to Kyuhyun's Room. Kyuhyun was adsorbed with his games and didn't realize ryeowook approached the latter. 

Suddenly a pair of hands hugged kyuhyun from behinds. His body tense but relax again when he knows who is the culprit. Ryeowook walk round kyuhyun, his hands still wrap on kyuhyun's neck. Then he sits on the latter's lap, seduce him by rub his body and kiss the latter's neck. straight away Kyuhyun forgets his games and hugged his lover. They kissed passionately and stopped when they need air. Ryeowook continue his seduction by kissing his lover face and then biting his ear. The taller's one gasp with sudden electricity spreads in his bodies. 

"Kyu-ah" said Ryeowook. The intimate voice make kyuhyun numb and he barely can't speak so he only can answer "Hmm.."
"Kyunie.... w-would *kiss* you ** accompany *kiss* us** to *kiss*night **market *kiss* tomorrow?" said wookie in the latter's earlobe
"hmmm..." answer kyu, still in his seventh heaven state
"Kyu-ah!!!!" shout Ryeowook while rubbing his body. Make kyuhyun startle with sudden friction.
"kyunie..... please.... accompany us tomorrow night? P-PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE... " whining ryeowook, didn't forget to put his puppy eyes

Defeated Kyuhyun could only nodded his head and when he wanted to continue their make out session, he found out that Ryeowook had already stand out and on the way to the door to announced the good news to his best friends, Sungmin hyung.

The sudden lost cause kyuhyun think an evil plans for his boyfriends, as a payments.

"Oh Wookie honey..." said Kyuhyun, freeze the latter on his way to go out.
"Yes kyunie?" said the latter confused
"I will accompany you to the night market tomorrow night after our "I love JK's" recording" said Kyuhyun.
He stand out from his chair and approach the freeze bunny.

"I will accompany you... but you should do something as a payment" continue kyuhyun.
Ryeowook make an "O" mouth while kyuhyun approached him like a lost bunny in front of the wolf.
Kyuhyun corner ryeowook, bend his head to the latter while his hands moving to his lovers side and continue to his back. Then he whisper on ryeowook's ear with his husky voice, "You should pay me with this." while squeezed ryeowook's , resulted a gasp voice and blushed face from the smaller one.

Kyuhyun smirked and then he leave his lover, who still shocked. 

 

*** during record time****

"tonight we will do night market games" shout The MC
"as you can see, they also a lot of kind foods, thin noodle, stinky tofu, ... and bubble tea!!" continue the MC

with the MC announcement, ryeowook and sungmin scream "Yeeahhh!!!" and jumped happily. They hugged like win lottere.

The games began and both of them got bubble tea. They chatted happily and didn't realize there is someone look carefully to their cute action.

***night, in their dorm***

Exhausted with their schedule, all SJ-M members get in to their dorm and straight to their room silently. Ryeowook, who is bouncing, giggling, and laughing during recording, feel tired and longing for his pink bed. He take a short bath and crawling to his bed. Slumber in his bed, suddenly he heard new message from his cellphone.  with his one eyes, he read the message:

From: the prince gamekyu
To: my bunny-ryeowook

Come to my room now.
You must fulfill your promise

Still in his dream land, he automatically walked to kyuhyun's room. Saw Kyuhyun sitting on his sofa, folded his arms and smirked never vanished from his face.

"so, i've fulfill your request. So you should give me the payment" said kyuhyun

Ryeowook stunned, didn't know the meaning of kyuhyun words

"ckckck... my bunny......" said kyuhyun while shaking his head .
"should i remind you?" continue Kyuhyun

**silent**

"you said that if i can get bubble tea for you. You will give yourself as a payment" remind kyu
"b-but kyu, you didn't buy me bubble tea... W-we g-got it during our recording" said ryeowook nervous

"my... my... cute wookie.. I never said i will buy you bubble tea. I said i will get you bubble tea and how i get is not important. The most important is you got bubble tea tonight so i should get the payment" denies kyuhyun

Ryeowook silent and realize that he deal with his lover "devil kyu". He will get anything he wanted. Ryeowook bow his head and admit his defeated.

"so... Should the party begin??" smirked kyu

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Tomorrow morning,  ryeowook cannot attended his chinesse class. the reason given is stomach ache because too much drink bubble tea.