The First Day

Living with Gangsters
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

At 6.30am the next morning, B.A.P were already assembled at their company. 

Zelo yawned and rubbed his eyes. Youngjae and Jongup were sleeping on the meeting table. Himchan was playing with his handphone and Daehyun was munching on bread.

Yongguk went into the meeting room and brightened when he saw that all of them were on time. "Are you guys ready for your first day at Changmun High?"

The rest of B.A.P just tiredly nodded.

B.A.P then made their way to Changmun High. The school was filled with students already.

As soon as they stepped into the school, they were already attracting attention from students. Girls were squealing at the sight of six handsome new boys. The boys just curiously stared at them and their blonde hair.

Daehyun lowered his head as he walked past the crowd. He didn't like receiving too much attention. They headed inside the general office. The secretary saw them and recognised Yongguk.

"Hello." She smiled and handed the six boys their schedules. "Welcome to Changmun High." Daehyun took his file from the secretary and randomly flipped through the papers.

Daehyun stopped at the page where his class seating arrangement was. His eyes drifted to his own name and the person sitting next to him.

Choi Heeyoung | Jung Daehyun

Daehyun almost drop the whole file in shock. *What the hell?* He scrutinised the paper again.

 

Choi Heeyoung | Jung Daehyun

 

Yongguk saw his flustered look and whispered to him. "It's not a coincidence. I arranged it with the secretary yesterday, I told her that Heeyoung was your friend so that you could sit with her."

Daehyun glared at him and mouthed, "What for?!"

"So that she can fall in love with you for your good looks and we can finish this mission quickly!" Yongguk flashed him a smile. Daehyun was irked at how yongguk didn't tell him about this matter and that his looks was always being used to attract girls.

"Is there something wrong?" The secretary asked when she saw Daehyun's grumpy face. "Ah, it's nothing. He's just not used to being in a new school." Yongguk covered up for him.

"It's okay. The teachers in Changmun High are very friendly so if you have any problems, don't be afraid to approach them." The secretary said and Daehyun just meekly smiled back at her.

"Would you guys like to participate in any co-curricular activities?" The secretary asked. "The orientation is going on now so you might want to go check it out." B.A.P nodded and then went out of the office because lessons are starting soon.

"I'm going to join basketball!" Zelo exclaimed. "Im going for Modern Dance." Jongup declared, smiling. Yongguk beamed. "We can go see the orientation after school. For now, we will go for our class."

B.A.P went their seperate ways. Daehyun sighed and went up the stairs to his class. 

*If Yongguk hyung wants me to make her fall in love with me, then be it. I just want to end this mission quicker.*

*4C. This is it.* Daehyun nervously bit his lip and stood outside the class. The teacher was already inside. Daehyun knocked on the door and bowed to the teacher as he walked in.

The girls in the classroom looked up, interested in the new boy.

You, on the other hand, was staring out of the window. You were thinking about whether Teen Top was alright at home or not.

"You're the new student? Im Mr Lee, your homeroom teacher." The teacher said and Daehyun politely nodded turned to face the class. "Jung Daehyun imnida." Girls swooned and squealed. Daehyun awkwardly looked away, embarrased. 

Daehyun's gaze drifted over to you.

You didn't even glance his way. It seemed like you didn't even realise that there was a new student in the class. There was a troubled look on your face and he wondered if you didn't like the idea of him sitting beside you.

The teacher nodded. "You'll be sitting beside Heeyoung."

At your name, you looked up to the front and saw an unfamilar face. *Is that a new student?*

Daehyun made his way towards the empty seat beside you. Girls gave him flirty looks but he could care less about them. He stopped at his seat and pulled out the chair. 

You looked at him for a few seconds before returning your attention back to the front. Daehyun felt his heart fluttered and beat faster than usual. However, he pushed the feeling away as nervousness.

At the end of the lesson, the teacher gave out a class quiz. As he already learned this topic before in his own high school, he completed the quiz in a breeze. He then placed his pen down and proceeded to double-check his answers.

You peered at him and saw that his paper was already filled up with answers. You blinked in disbelief and looked back at your own paper. You had only completed two questions. 

*He's a genius!* You concluded and continued doing your quiz.

The bell rang and everyone passed up the quiz to the front. The teachers

Please log in to read the full chapter