Strange

Living with Gangsters
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Infinite was at their own apartment. They were all in their own rooms.

"Guys!" Sunggyu hissed as he entered the house. Infinite poked their heads out from their room and looked up their leader, sensing the heavy tension in the air. Sunggyu sat in the living room on the couch. They quickly stopped what they were doing and gathered in the living room too.

It was silent. They were all waiting for their leader to speak. Seeing the serious look on his face, they knew that it was something very important.

"Exo's gone." Sunggyu said. 

Infinite were taken aback. Another gang was gone. "Last week it was BTOB. Now it's Exo's turn..?" Sungyeol croaked. Sunggyu nodded and buried his face in his hands. "Yes, all 12 of them, in fact. It's like as if they just disappeared into thin air."

Infinite gulped, their hearts beating wildly in their chest. 

"You know what this means?" Sunggyu asked and they nodded. 

Woohyun gritted his teeth. "The gangs are being wiped out by someone." "And another gang will be gone next week. Either Teen Top or us." Dongwoo muttered.

"And that gang won't be Infinite." Sunggyu narrowed his eyes. "I've found out that a group of agents are after the gangs in Seoul. Who are they and what is their motive, I don't know. But we'll get them before they wipe us out." Infinite nooded and held their heads high with confidence. 

"But, we have to stay low for the moment." Sunggyu eyed s. "No getting into fights with Teen Top. No going out of the house without my permission. And most importantly, no interaction with Teen Top." Infinite nodded.

L thought about Teen Top and about you. *If the group of agents get Teen Top.. then will Heeyoung be gone too?*

He worriedly clasped his hands together. *That's bad. I have to warn her about this.*

-

Himchan's handphone was inundated by a flood of phone calls. His phone ringtone rang repeatedly. He groggily rolled to the side and answered the call without bothering to glance at the caller ID.

"HELLO!?" Himchan barked into the phone. He was in one of his grumpy moods because his sleep was interupted.

A voice snapped on the other side, "What are you doing now?"

"Nothing much." Himchan laughed, fooling around. "Just being lazy and all."

"Did you forgot we had a meeting this morning? YOU'RE LATE BY FIFTY MINUTES ALREADY." The voice scolded. Himchan withdrew the phone away from his ear and read the caller ID.

Daehyun the Idiot.

*Really an idiot.* Himchan praised himself for giving him the perfect name. "Arrasso. Im coming over. BYE." Before Daehyun could refute, he ended the call, threw his phone back on the bed and went to wash up. After that, he wore a simple shirt with a white blazer, with a checkered pants. He then left the house and sat on a taxi and headed towards their company building.

When he reached the company, it was empty and silent. He went up to the lift to level 20, and went into the meeting room. 

The door burst opened and Himchan walked in like a boss. "Good morning!"

B.A.P stared back at him and his grand entrance. "Heh. Don't mind me, just continue with the meeting." Himchan chirped and went to his usual seat beside Daehyun and Jongup. 

B.A.P's attention went back to Yongguk, who was seated right at the front. Yongguk rolled his eyes at Himchan and commenced with the meeting.

"First, I would like to tell you guys that BTOB and Exo has been wiped out succesfully."

"Second, The final gangs that are left now is Teen Top and Infinite."

Yongguk opened the thick file in front of him and took out a picture and placed it in front of him. A girl with soft, light brown hair while wearing her school uniform. It seemed like this picture was taken out from a yearbook. 

"Choi Heeyoung. She's from Changmun High." Yongguk notified as B.A.P Took turns in looking at the picture. "She lives together with Teen Top."

"She lives with guys who aren't blood related to her?" Youngjae asked and Yongguk nodded. Daehyun silently took the picture from Himchan and memorised your facial features. 

"Since we need to get rid of Teen Top, my plan is to get close to her, find out where she lives, and then get rid of Teen Top!" B.A.P beamed and agreed with the simple idea.

"So...we're going to enroll in Changmun High!" Yongguk grinned.

"........"

"WHAT?!" Zelo shrieked.

"Ughhhhhhhh."

"That's crazy! I agree with the idea, but Im definitely not going

Please log in to read the full chapter