Alliance

Living with Gangsters
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun began sketching the vague sillhoutte of L.joe on a piece of paper. He was focusing on his facial features and his small, slit-like eyes when suddenly,

"Are you done yet, Daehyun?" Yongguk asked.

Daehyun didn't even look up. "No." He snapped. "I'll tell you when I've finished. Drawing takes time."

Yongguk just sighed and let him continue to draw. "Okay then let's continue." He said to the rest of the B.A.P members. They began to discuss about their mission for the next day.

Daehyun tuned him out and was in his own little world. He draw L.joe's eyes and his nose. "Stupid guy." Daehyun cursed at L.joe mentally as he thought of the scene with you and him under the rain.

Daehyun leaned back and raised an eyebrow. "Not bad." He nodded as he praised his artwork, and continued to draw his tousled, light yellowish-brown hair. He stuck out his tongue at the side of his mouth in deep concentration as he draw his ears.

A simple drawing took him one hour. Can't blame him, though. Daehyun was a perfectionist.

"Aha!" Daehyun held up at finished work and and went over to the table. Everyone leaned in to see his work of fine art skills. "So that's one of the members of Teen Top, huh." Zelo pointed to the man on the paper and Daehyun nodded. Then didn't know L.joe's name yet.

"It's really good. Daehyun hyung, you should be an artist." Jongup said. 

Himchan couldn't help but agree. "Daehyun-casso." He snickered.

Yongguk took the drawing and placed into a file containing Teen Top's information. "That'll come in handy one day. Thanks, Daehyun." He patted his back and Daehyun was glad that he could contribute to this mission.

-

Time : Midnight, Saturday.

B.A.P's mission : To kill Infinite.

 

Jongup took light steps up the stairs of the block. When he saw that no one was in sight, he motioned for the others to follow him. B.A.P stealthily went up the stairs and tip toed towards Infinite's house, and stopped at the door.

Youngjae took over. He took out a pin and poked it into the keyhole. A soft click was heard. With a pounding heart, he opened the door as slowly as possible just in case the door would make creaking sounds. It didn't, and Youngjae confidently swung the door open.

The apartment was dark. "Are we supposed to kill them in their sleep?" Zelo uttered a barely audible whisper to Yongguk. He nodded. "If that's possible."

B.A.P treaded over to the rooms with closed doors. *They should be sleeping in here.* Yongguk thought and lightly pushed the door open, expecting to see sleeping bodies on beds.

The room was empty.

Mortified, B.A.P scrambled back and pushed opened the other doors. It was all empty.

"This can't be!" Yongguk hissed in fustration. "I saw them going into this apartment earlier. Unless.." Yongguk glanced around at his surroundings suspiciously. "They're hiding somewhere in here."

Before anyone could see what was happening, someone punched Daehyun.

Daehyun let out a cry as he crashed against the chairs behind him due to the blow. B.A.P whirled around to see what was happening. The punch had hit him on his right eye. Daehyun cursed as he pressed a palm to his eye, groaning in pain.

L stood up from his hiding place and flicked on the lights. The room was instantly illuminated.

Infinite came out from their hid

Please log in to read the full chapter