Guardian

Living with Gangsters
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You tried to message and call Daehyun, but to no avail. You wanted to hear his side of the story, whether he was really a spy or not. However, after half a day of trying, you gave up as Daehyun did not reply at all.

The next day at school, Daehyun did not come. His friends had also vanished mysteriously into thin air. You were now more convinced than ever.

"Heeyoung, did you know what happened to Daehyun?" Mr Lee asked on the third day when Daehyun did not come.

"I don't know, Mr Lee." You answered. It was the truth anyway.

Hence began the lonely days of you sitting alone in your class. The seat beside you was empty yet again.

-

You knew about Teen Top's plans of joining forces with Infinite, but first they had to find out Infinite's whereabouts. You had decided on what to do.

You will be the one to find out Infinite's whereabouts. Feeling guilty more than ever for bringing a spy back to your home, you decided to redeem your actions by finding out where Infinite was.

Straight after school, you headed to the place where you had previously seen Infinite there before. Your brothers would surely chide you for coming to this kind of place, but you had to do this. You hoped Infinite will be there, if not, your efforts will be wasted.

'Spirit' was the club's name. 

When you arrived at the place, it was dark. A group of girls skimpily dressed walked past you and one of them bumped into you. "Yah, watch it!" She spat, and you immediately bowed in apology. "Mianhae." You didn't want to infuriate anyone here. 

Because you were wearing your school unifrom, you got many looks from people.

You continued to look around for the Infinite members. Out of the corner of your eye, you could feel a group of guys eyeing you and you uncomfortably shifted your gaze away. Biting your bottom lip nervously, you began to walk off quickly.

A rush of footsteps was heard behind you. Before you could turn around, an arm slipped around your waist.

Alarmed, you immediately slap the arm away and glared hard at the culprit. 

"Hey babe, why so angry?" The guy, you assumed who was the leader, just laughed. There were two other guys beside him. The leader had tattoos all over his body and piercings. You didn't get a good vibe from them and felt intimidated, but tried not to show it. The guy then gripped you by your arm.

"Let's go inside, okay? I'll treat you to a drink." 

"Sorry, I'm busy." You tried to pull away, but unfortunately his grip was like metal. "Nah, you'll come in w

Please log in to read the full chapter