Chapter 9

Fate

​Yoonmi walked around the park. She sat on the swing and slowly swung back and forth. Behind her Ukiss and SNSD were walking around and spotted Yoonmi sitting there on the swing.

"Did you talk to Boyun?" Eli asked Yoona. She nodded sadly.

"I did, but i don't that she's going to stop." Yoona said. 

"Why," Kevin asked. Yoona looked at Dongho. 

"Boyun wants to be my girlfriend," Dongho explained. "If she becomes my girlfriend then she will stop harssing Yoonmi."

"Then become her boyfriend," Kiseop said. Dongho looked at him.

"I told her I would, but Yoonmi said I didn't have to if i don't like her," Dongho said looking back to Yoonmi.

"So you rather Yoonmi be harssed by Boyun than help her?" Tiffany asked. 

"Well what do want me to do?" Dongho asked.  "Would you rather me date someone i can't stand?"

"No, i guess not. But try talking to Boyun, maybe she'll listen to you," Tiffany explained. 

"If she didn't listen to Yoona, then I don't think that she'll listen to Dongho" Alexander said.

"Maybe but we have to try," Seohyun exclaimed. They heard a scream coming from where Yoonmi was. They all looked over there to see Yoonmi get beat up by Boyun and her friends.

"I can't stand that girl," Dongho sighed. He walked over there. "Yah!" 

Boyun stopped what she was doing and looked up.

"Oppa!" She exclaimed. She got up and hooked onto his arm. Dongho glared at her and pushed her off his arm. He started walking towards Yoonmi and held out his hand.  She looked at him and took his hand. While holding his hand they felt a little shock. They ignored it and walked away. Boyun looked at them with fire in her eyes. Dongho and Yoonmi walked to Ukiss and SNSD. Yoona went over to Yoonmi and hugged her. 

"Unnie that hurts," Yoonmi whined. Yoona let go as soon as she finshed saying that.  

"Ohh sorry," Yoona weakly smiled. Yoonmi looked at Dongho and smiled.

"Thanks," 

"No problem," 

Yoonmi looked back at her sister. Yoona gently put her hand on Yoonmi's shoulder.

"I know Boyun has been hurting you," Yoona explained. 

"Did Dongho tell you?" Yoonmi asked. 

"Nope Eli told me," Yoona answered. 

"After you ran out of the bathroom soaking wet," Eli explained. Yoonmi nodded then whinced. Holding her head she felt a little dizzy and held on to the closes thing that was by her. Which was Dongho. He held on to her. 

"Oh sorry," Yoonmi whispered. She started to take her hand away from Dongho when he grabbed it. 

"You should go home," Dongho quietly said. Yoonmi nodded and looked at Yoona. 

"Unnie can you take me home?" Yoonmi asked.

"Of course," Yoona nodded. They left leaving the rest standing there. 

"Dongho-ah," Kevin called. 

"Ne hyung?" He answered. 

"You really care for Yoonmi huh," Kevin smiled. Dongho stared at his hyung with big eyes.

"Aniyo," Dongho answered plainly then walking away. 

"Aishh so stubborn," Kibum hissed. They all shook their heads and followed their maknae home.