Cutting

Fate

Dongho entered school. He pasted Yoonmi's locker and saw that someone threw eggs at it and wrote on it. He heard footsteps coming  towards. When they stopped he turned around and was face to face with Yoonmi. She was looking at her locker, her hands shaking. She walked past him and went to her locker. Opening it all her things were ruined and her picture of her and Yoona was ripped up and drawn on. She grabbed it and for the first time since she found out her mom left she shed tears. Dongho walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder. He looked at what she was holding and saw what they wrote. 

The picture said: Get the Hell out of here you !! Your mother left because of you and we don't want you to here at our school!! Dongho looked at Yoonmi with a worried look. She put it back in her locker took out her books, closed it and walked away. He followed her into the classroom and sat next to her. Her head was down but he could tell that she was crying. 

"Yoonmi?" Dongho said. She wiped her eyes and looked up at him, her eyes red and puffy.

"Ne," She said quietly. 

"Are you ok?" He asked. She looked back down and nodded. Heeyun walked in and ran to Yoonmi. She looked at Dongho.

"I saw what was on her locker. And I have a feeling on who did it," Heeyun said. 

"I already know who did it," Yoonmi repiled. "Boyun did it. I saw,"

~Flashback~

Yoonmi was walking to her locker at the end of the day. She heard someone and hid behind the wall. Peeking she saw Boyun and her friends throwing eggs at her locker. She opened it with the key to all the locks. Boyun took the picture crumbled and wrote on it. Yoonmi turned around and walked away trying not to cry

~Flashblack End~

Yoonmi explained everything and saw Heeyun hands balled into a fist.

"Heeyun-ah, please don't do anything. You know that she'll do something to you too," Yoonmi said. Dongho sat there listening to Yoonmi. Yoonmi turned around and looked at him.

"What?" Dongho asked. 

"Don't tell Ukiss oppas. If you tell them then they will tell SNSD unnies and Yoona will confront Boyun," Yoonmi pleded.

"If Yoona noona confronts Boyun then this will stop," Dongho said. Yoonmi shook her head.

"No it's won't. It doesn't matter if Yoona unnie says anything or if SNSD unnies say anything. She will keep doing this to me and never stop until she get what she wants," Yoonmi cried. 

"She right, you know," Someone said. They turned around and saw Boyun standing there. 

"What do you want then," Heeyun asked. Boyun looked at Dongho and smiled. 

"They know. Either Dongho goes out with me or Yoonmi gets hurt mentally and physically," Boyun smirked.

"Fine I'll go out with you," Dongho sighed. Yoonmi looked at him.

"No don't. Look Boyun you can do whatever you want with me. Just leave my friends out of it," Yoonmi said.

"Suit yourself," Boyun shrugged and walked away. Yoonmi sighed and held her head. 

"Headache?" Heeyun asked. Yoonmi nodded. 

"Why did you do that?" Dongho questioned. Yoonmi shrugged.

"You don't seem to like her and why should you suffer," Yoonmi said. Dongho sighed. After class Yoonmi went to the bathroom and went into the stall. All of a sudden and bucket of water fell on her. She was soaked in water. She walked out of the stall to see Boyun and her friends laughing at her. Yoonmi ran out of the bathroom and ran into Eli. 

"Oh sorry oppa," She bowed and tried to run away again. Eli grabbed her arm making her stop.

"Yoonmi, did Boyun do this?" He asked. Yoonmi didn't turn around but nodded. 

"Oppa please let go. I just want to be alone right now," Yoonmi cried. Eli let go of her and she ran off. Eli walked into his class to find Yoona. 

"Yoona-shii," He called out. Yoona looked at him and smiled. 

"What's wrong?" She asked. 

"It's Yoonmi. She came out of the girl's room soaking wet. She said that Boyun did something to her," Eli explained. Yoona looked at him with her eyes widen. 

"I'll talk to Boyun," Yoona said. Eli nodded

Yoonmi walked out of school and walked home. She changed out from her uniform and put on sweat. She laid on her bed and while crying. Her phone rang, it looked at it. It said Heeyun. She knew that she skipped lunch and planned on skipping the rest of the day. She heard the door slam downstairs. She knew that her dad would be at work for the day and Yoona was at school. Hearing footsteps going up the stairs and towards her room. The door opening she saw Heeyun and Dongho. 

"Hey we didn't see you at lunch and figured that you went home," Heeyun explained. Dongho nodded. 

"Well I know why your here and I'm fine. Just go back before you guys get in trouble," Yoonmi tried to smile. Dongho didn't buy it. He sat down on her bed.

"Yoonmi, are you ok?" He asked. 

"Why is that the only time actually talk to me it starts with "Are you ok"?" Yoonmi asked. 

"Just trying to see if you are you ok" Dongho answered. 

"I'm fine now please go I want to be alone," Yoonmi said pointing to the door. Heeyun sighed and motioned Dongho to come. After they left she waited until they turned the corner. When they did she went into the bathroom and grabbed the sccissors. She lifted her sleeves and showed the cutting marks she already had. She glanded the blade against her skin. Blood started coming and she grabbed toliet paper to try to stop the bleeding. No tears came from her eyes as she stop. Grabbing more toilet paper and a bandage she managed to stop it for a bit. Putting the bandage on and pulled her sleeve down and sighed. Feeling much better she went back into her room and fell asleep.