Chapter 5

Fate

The weekend came by quick. When YoonMi and HeeYun went into the school many people started to whisper. Yoona went up to them. "Did Bo-Yun do anything to you?" She asked. "Huh uhh no why," YoonMi lied. "Really don't lie. Don't say that you aren't," "Fine, but let's go somewhere else," YoonMi said. They went into the classroom next door.

"Ok after school on Friday I was going to my locker when Bo-Yun and her friends were there. I told them to move so i could  get to my locker. Bo-Yun pushed me to the floor. She told me to get out of her way,probably to get Dongho. After that her friends kicked me in the stomach and leg. I explained showing the bruise I have on my leg. 

With Dongho No One's POV

Dongho was walking the hall with his hyungs when Bo-Yun went up to them.

"Oppa umm jebal will you go out with me?" Bo-Yun asked. Dongho scoffed.

"Ani," He repiled.

"Wh-what, w-waeyo?" 

"I just don't," Dongho said plainly. Bo-Yun walked away with her friends. Kevin went up to him.

"And why break her heart?" He asked.

"Why should I go out with her," Dongho questioned.

"I don't know. Is it because you like YoonMi?" Kevin asked. Dongho looked at his hyung plainly.

"Ani," Dongho replied. He continue to walk from s. The rest of the members sighed and walked towards him.

"Why can't he admit that he likes her," Alexander asked. (Alexander and Kibum are in the group and AJ and Hoon are also in the group).

"Cause he is stubborn," Eli answered.

"I can hear you guys!" Dongho yelled. They started to laugh. Dongho turned around and glared at them. They continued to walk to the main hallway. When they got there they saw that Yoona, YoonMi and HeeYun were talking towards the classroom next to them.

"What are they doing?" Kiseop asked. They all shruggged and went by the door all but Dongho. They heard them talking about what happened to YoonMi. Before YoonMi stop explaining they got up.

"Their talking about when Bo-Yun's friends beat up YoonMi," Kibum said. Dongho snapped his head towards his hyungs.

"Wait Bo-Yun's friends beat up YoonMi. Why?" Dongho asked. They all looked at him.

"Why do you suddenly care," Soohyun questioned. Dongho shrugged. Kibum went up to Dongho and held his shoulder.

"Fine we all tell you," Kibum said. Dongho nodded. They dragged he to the hallway where no one was there.

"Ok around friday after school we were with SNSD looking for you and Yoona. We thought that she might be with YooMi and you would be there to. We got there and saw that Bo-Yun was kneeling next to YoonMi, who was on the ground. We don't know what she said. Then Bo-Yun's friends went up to her and kicked her in the stomach and leg. They left her laying oon the ground," Kibum explained.
"Why didn't you help her?" Dongho asked plainly.
"We were about to when she got up opened her locker, and left," Eli added. Dongho nodded. The bell rang signal that 1st hour was about to start.
                               Dongho got into class and sat next to YoonMi. The class started. Everyone was very quiet because of what happen on Friday. The break inbetween when the teacher had to go out to get something everyone  started to get louder and louder. Bo-Yun went up to Dongho.
 
"Oppa why won't you go out with me? I am a queenka," Bo-Yun said. YoonMi chuckled a little, but loud enough for Bo-Yun to hear. "What,"
"It just that you say that your a queenka but then you don't even hang out with them," YoonMi smiled.
"What are you talking about. I do hang out with the other queenkas," Bo-Yun said matter-of-fact tone.
"Really because I have never seen you with SNSD unnies," YoonMi smirked. Bo-Yun stared at her then looked back at  Dongho.
"Oppa jebal jebal go out with me," She asked using aegyo. Dongho looked at her then smiled.
"Funny that you call me oppa even though your older than me," He smiled. YoonMi chuckled again but this time even louder.
"How is the funny," Bo-Yun asked.
"The fact that you older and you are still calling Dongho oppa," YoonMi said.
"Well how about you. Aren't you older than him," Bo-Yun asked. YoonMi shook her head.
"I am about three months younger than him," YoonMi said.
"Whatever. Oppa please," Bo-Yun asked again.
"Ani. Don't ask me again," Dongho said.
"Waeyo,"
"I just don't want too,". Bo-Yun walked away upset and crying. The teacher back in the handed out their homework.
After class: During Lunch YoonMi's POV
Walking into the lunch room with HeeYun. We were talking about what happen in the class. We got to my table with SNSD unnies and Ukiss oppas.
"Hello," Heeyun and I said.
"Hey," They responded.
"So where Dongho?" I asked. All of them shrugged.
"Probably in the music room," Kibum oppa said.
"Waiting for you," Sunny unnie teased.
"Unnie!" I yelled. Just then Dongho came in breathing hard.
"What's wrong," Kevin oppa asked.
"Nothing," Dongho said. We sat in silence for a while.
"So I heard what happen in your class," Hoon said. Dongho and I chuckled a little.
"Yea Bo-Yun asked me out again," He said with no care.
After school (I couldn't think of anything) No one's POV
YoonMi was walking home alone. Heeyun got a ride an Yoona went to catch up with SUJU. While walking home Boyun and her friends were walking behind. Yoonmi had a feeling that something was up. Boyun and them caught up with Yoonmi and pushed her.
 
"I told you to stay out of the way. Because of you Dongho won't be with me," Boyun said. Yoonmi tried to get up but Boyun friends held her down.
"What are you talking about," Yoonmi asked. Boyun scoffed then kneel down.
"You are in the way. Dongho won't go out with me because of you," Boyun said again. She got back up. Her friends  threw Yoonmi back on the ground having Yoonmi hit her knee.
"Damn it," She yelled holding her leg. Boyun and them left not seeing that Dongho saw everything. He appeared in front of them.
"Oppa," They all said. Dongho looked over at Yoonmi on the ground. He walked past them and went to her. Before he could Boyun grabbed his arm.
''Dongho why do you care about her," She asked. Dongho pulled his arm away, turned around and looked at her.
"The reason is because if anything happens to her I am in trouble," He said coldly. Yoonmi looked at he then laughed. Loud enough for them to hear. They all turned around to see her get up holding her bruised leg. 
"Look you don't have to help me," She said. She was about to walk away when her brusied leg gave up. Waiting for the impact she closed her eyes. Not feeling anything she opened her eyes to see Dongho there. He help her get up.
"Thanks," She said. She got her things and limped home before anything else could happen. Dongho looked at her then Boyun. He sighed then walked back home.
Yoonmi's Room Yoonmi's POV
I walked more like limped into my room. Luckliy unnie wasn't home yet. I lifted jeans to see another huge brusie.
"It feels even worse than a brusie. Oh well," I sighed. I laid down on my bed. "Why did Dongho help me? I shouldn't be thinking about this,". I got up and went into the living room. I watched TV until it was time to go to bed. I explained to Yoona unnie what happen. She isn't gonna do thing because of what I said. When I got in my bed I knocked out.