Why she left

Fate

The next day was a weekend. YoonMi and HeeYun went to the park to hang out. Dongho forced to join them. The three of them got to the park and sat on the swings. YoonMi in the middle, Dongho on one side and HeeYun on the other. Awkward slience surronded them. 

"Umm Dongho-shii," HeeYun said.

"Hmmm," He answered.

"So did your hyungs make you come?"

"Yea pretty much,"

"How did you know that we were gonna go to the park?" YoonMi asked.

"Uhh Yoona noona texted one of my hyungs," Dongho answered.

"No wonder,"

"YoonMi-ah," Some one yelled. They all turned around.

"Leeteuk oppa," HeeYun and YoonMi yelled. They got off the swings and went to go hug him. Dongho followed behind. 

"Oppa I thought you were in America," YoonMi said letting go.

"Yea." HeeYun agreed also letting go.

"I was but then I left and now I am here," He said with a huge smile

"I gotta call Yoona unnie," YoonMi said.

"No.I want to surprise her and the other SNSD members," 

"Ok,"

"So uh who is this?" Leeteuk asked gesturing to Dongho.

"Huh who umm oppa this is someone I've known since like kindergarten," YoonMi explained.

"Nice to meet you," Dongho bowed.

"Same here. So umm YoonMi where is your mother," Leeteuk asked. YoonMi tensed up.

"She left me like 17 years ago," YoonMi said. Leeteuk looked at her. He went up and hugged her again.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked,"

"It's ok. I didn't even know you when she left. So I don't think that you would've known," YoonMi smiled.

"Ok well I gotta go. I gotta go surprise my members," He smiled. After he left YoonMi calmed down a bit. Dongho went up to her.

"I know I shouldn't be asking, but why did she leave?" He asked. YoonMi looked at him.

"I'll tell you, but let's go back on the swings," YoonMi said. He nodded. HeeYun smiled.

"She is finally gonna say why," She thought. They went to the swings. They sat down like they did earlier.

"Ok. Well first you have to promise not to tell anyone," YoonMi said to both of them (HeeYun doesn't know why her  mother left YoonMi).

"Ok," They both said.

"The reason why my mother left is because........she didn't want another child. Yoona unnie was hard to take care of when she was little. A month after I was born my mom and dad got into a huge fight. My mom wanted to put my up for adoption, but my dad didn't. My mom got really mad at him and decided if he wanted to take care of my sister and I then he would have to do it on his own. I didn't find out about it until I was in kindergarten. Before this I didn't really notice that my mom wasn't around. Unnie would tell me that mom was at work. I would just continue what I would normally do. When I did find out I stopped being out-going, hyper, and well like HeeYun. All these years I blamed myself for my mom disappearance," YoonMi explained.

"So that's why," Dongho said.

"Yea pretty much," YoonMi said.

"So who told you that she left," HeeYun asked.

"Around my 5th birthday I asked why my mom wasn't there. So like a day after Unnie and appa told me," She answered. HeeYun nodded. After a hour at the park they all went home.

Dongho's POV

I walked into my room and remembered what YoonMi said.

                                  "I stopped being out-going, hyper and well like HeeYun,"

"She found out that her mother left her when she was in kindergarten? Maybe that's why that one day she wasn't acting the same," I thought. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. When I did YoonMi popped up. She was smiling and laughing. I opened my eyes.

"Ugh my can't she ever leave my mind," I thought. I closed my eyes again and went to sleep.