Chapter 7

Fate

The next day Yoonmi walked to school alone. Yoona was at home sick and Heeyun went early. While walking Yoonmi was listening to "Talk That" by Secret. Dongho walked up to her and 

"Boo!" 

"What the," Yoonmi said. She turned around and saw him, she took out one of the earphones. "Really?"

"What, I was bored. You were right here so yea," He smiled. Yoonmi rolled her eyes, turned back around and started walking to school. Dongho smiled and walked up to her.

"So whatcha listening to?"

Yoonmi ignored him and walked even faster. Dongho started walking faster than her. When he caught up to her, he took her phone.

"Hey, Dongho give that back!"

"No thanks"

"Yah,"

Dongho smirked and looked at her phone.

"You listen to Secret,"

"Yea why,"

"Werid," 

Dongho looked up to see that Yoonmi was walking faster and faster to get her phone. Dongho laughed then waved.

"Annyeong Yoonmi," He yelled then ran. Yoonmi stopped then started running.

"Dongho-ah!" Yoonmi yelled. Dongho stopped running just in time for Yoonmi to ran into him. Yoonmi landed on top of Dongho. They looked at each other in shock. When they heard the school bell rang they snapped back into reality. Yoonmi grabbed her phone and ran to school. Dongho on the other didn't hurry to get to school. He got up and started walking, he put his hand in his pockets.

"What was that? Why was my heart beating so hard," He thought. He got to school and walked into his class.

"Mr Shin, why are you ten minutes late," The teacher asked.

"I woke up late," Dongho lied. He went to his seat next to Yoonmi. When the teacher went out of the room everyone started to get out of control. Dongho looked over at her and nudge her.

"Yoonmi-ah," 

"Yea,"

"Uhh sorry about earlier,"

"It's ok,"

Awkward slience came over them. Heeyun saw everything that was going on between the two. After class Heeyun walked over to Yoonmi and Dongho's desk.

"Why is is so awkward?" She asked.

"No reason," They answered.

"Yoonmi, the other day we were talking about you know," Heeyun said.

"Ohh yea umm at lunch. Let's meet in the music room," Yoonmi smiled. Heeyun nodded and left. Forgetting about Dongho sitting next to her, she took out her notebook that she left in her backpack.

"What's that?" Dongho questioned.

"What, nothing," Yoonmi answered.

"Tell me or I'm gonna take it," He smirked.

"Nope," She said popping the "p". Dongho smirked even more and took it.

"Shin Dongho, give it back!" Yoonmi yelled.

"Nope. Unless you tell me what you and Heeyun are talking about,"

"It's nothing that you need to know," 

"Then your not getting it back," He said putting it in his bag. Yoonmi glared at him and then pouted. "Aww trying to act cute so you can get your notebook back,"

Yoonmi turned red then looked away.

"N-No I just do that when I'm mad," Yoonmi stuttered.

"Yea whatever," Dongho smiled. When the teacher came back in he passed their homework. Yoonmi finished her homework fast and put it in her bag. Boyun and her friends went up to Yoonmi.

"Yah nerd, since your done with your homework do ours. Make sure you bring to me when your done," Boyun demanded. Yoonmi didn't say or do anything. They threw their homework on her desk and left. Dongho looked over at her.

"Are you really gonna do their homework?"

"Pshh no. Why should I?"

"Your going to get beat up again,". Yoonmi shrugged. The bell rang signalling that first hour was done

Lunch: Music Room

Heeyun waited for Yoonmi in the music room. The door opened, Heeyun stood up. Dongho entered and Heeyun rolled her eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Where's Yoonmi?" Heeyun asked.

"She's coming, but I want to  know one thing?"

"What?"

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Why do you need to know?". Dongho sighed.

"Come on like I am gonna asked her if you tell me,"

"Really Dongho. I don't know you like Yoonmi does, but I do know that whatever something has to do with her you have to know and you have to talk to her about it,"

"So what,"

"Whatever,". The door opened again and Yoonmi came in.

"Dongho what are you doing here? Let me guess trying to find out what we are talking about?"

“What no umm yea kind of," Dongho rubbed his neck.

"Yea whatever,". She walked towards Heeyun and Dongho. "Oh yea give me my notebook back,"

"What, no. Only if you let me know what you guys are talking about," He said.

"Fine, but one thing why do you want to know so badly?"

"Umm well I don`t know," He answered.

"Ok but first you need to give me back my notebook," She smiled walking up to him having her hand out.

"Fine," He took the notebook out of his backpack. Yoonmi took it and went up to his ear and whispered "None of your business," 

"What,". Yoonmi smiled then walked away with her notebook. She turned around and shooed him away. Dongho pouted and walked away. Yoonmi laughed and watched him leave. She walked towards Heeyun and sat down.

"So what were we talking about," Yoonmi said.

"About how Dongho suddenly changed," Heeyun pointed out.

"He hasn't changed,"

"Really, every time you get hurt he is there helping you. Remember when Boyun tripped you in gym and your nose started bleeding. He brought you to the nurse," 

“That doesn't prove anything," Yoonmi shrugged. Both of them kept talking until lunch was over. During all of that Dongho listened to what they all said. Dongho lefted confused.

"Do I like Yoonmi?" He thought