Terrible Day

Fate

 

The next day at school Dongho's POV

I was walking to school with my hyungs. When we were walking we ran into Yoona.

"Annyeong Yoona-shii," Kevin smiled.

"Annyeong," She bowed. I looked around for the little devil.

"Wheres YoonMi?" I asked. Yoona looked at me.

"Huh oh she left really early this morning," She answered. I nodded my head then looked away. When we got to the school I left to my class. When I got there I saw YoonMi sitting there with HeeYun. They were talking about something. I went over there and sat down in my seat. They looked over at me then sighed.

"Talk about the rest after class k," HeeYun said.

"Ok," YoonMi responded. I looked over to see that YoonMi was putting something away. She looked back up and met my eyes

"What," She asked.

"So what were you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing that you need to worry about," She spat. I put my hands up. Since it was like 10 minutes before school actually did start I pulled out my phone and started to listen to music. I was about to fall asleep before something or someone poked me. I looked over and saw YoonMi laughing.

"What," I asked taking out my earbuds.

"Your head was about to hit the desk," She smiled. I was surprised since she never cared about me getting hurt or something.

"And why didn't you just let me hit the desk?" I asked. She was taken back for a while. She recovered.

"Huh I don't know. I should've. That would've been really funny," She said. I scoffed. I was about to say something when the teachers and other students came in.

During class YoonMi's POV

"Dang why can't seon-saeng-nim slow down," I thought. Finally he stopped.

"Ok we have about 15 minutes before the bell rings. You guys can visit," He said. I sighed. I was about to go sit by HeeYun when the wannabe queenka came up to me.

"I thought I told you to stay away from my Dongho!" She yelled at me.

"I have," I said looking up at her.

"Don't lie. I saw you walking with him yesterday after school," She said.

"He made to walk with me. His hyungs made him," I said trying to hold back my wanting to yell.

"Look I don't care. Next time I told you to do something, do what I say!" She snapped. I stood up and pushed her out of the way. I turned around and glared at her.

"Last time I checked I didn't belong to you. So just leave me alone!" I snapped back. I turned away and started walking towards HeeYun.

"You better stay away from him or I will tell everyone that your mother left because of you!" She yelled. "Oops I already did,". I stopped in my tracks and turned back around glaring at her. I went over there.

"Look I don't like Dongho and I never will! If you want him then take him ok. The only reason why I actually talk to him is because my unnies are friends with his hyungs ok. You would you just shut up already! What going on with my mom and my family has nothing to do with you. Like I said before just shut up and leave me alone!" I yelled. I could feel tears coming down my eyes. I looked over at Dongho, He was just sitting there with a blank face on. I sighed. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder and saw HeeYun. She was trying to comfort me. I looked all around the room and saw everyone stare at me even the teacher. I ran out of the room and went to the music room. The place where I feel the most safest

Back in the classroom No one's POV

Everyone was still in shock of what happen. Everyone but HeeYun and Dongho. HeeYun balled her hand into a fist.

"What wrong with you!" She yelled at Bo-Yun (wannabe queenka).

"What," Bo-Yun asked.

"YoonMi has enough going on in her family. Do you really have to ruin her life here!?" HeeYun asked/screamed.

"I don't see what the big deal is," Bo-Yun said shrugging her shoulders.

"Then that show how much of a you are. You have both parents. YoonMi mostly only has her sister. Her dad is working most of the time to support her family," HeeYun explained. Before Bo-Yun could say anything back HeeYun left to find YoonMi. Bo-Yun shrugged again. She sat down next to Dongho and hugged his arm.

"Oppa please don't tell me that your mad too," She said trying to use aegyo. Dongho looked at her. He pulled his arm away, got up from his desk and went to the music room.

Dongho's POV

"Why am I going to the music room. I know that is where YoonMi always goes but......," I sighed. When I got there I could hear crying. I peeked into the room. YoonMi was sitting there on the piano bench covering her face. HeeYun was sitting beside her comforting her. I walked in. They looked up at me.

"Hey um I told seon-saeng-nim to get Yoona," I said. YoonMi nodded her head. I walked to them when Yoona noona came into the room.

"YoonMi," She said. She ran. I didn't expect that all of SNSD would come. I continued  walking over there. I put my hand on YoonMi knee and kneeled.

"You ok?" I asked. She looked at me surprised then nodded her head.

"Ok," I said I got up turned around and went outside.

YoonMi's POV

Dongho cared to ask how I was feeling. Nah probably not he just asked and then left. 

"YoonMi," Seohyun said.

"Yes unnie," I responded.

"Are you sure that your ok?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yoona unnie?" I said looking at her.

"Yea," She responded.

"Please don't do anything. I can deal with it," I assured her. She sighed.

"Knowing you, you probably would brush it off," She smiled. I nodded. The bell rang signaling that the next class was about to begin. We went to class.

After school No One's POV

YoonMi was walking to her locker when Bo-Yun and her friends were by it

"Move it," She said pushing them away. They grabbed her arm and pushed her down to the ground. Bo-Yun kneeled down by me.

"I don't care about you and or your family just stay out of my way or else," Bo-Yun threaten. She walked away. Her friends laughed then kicked her. One in the leg and two in the stomache. They left YoonMi laying there on the ground. Being YoonMi and ignoring the pain. She got up, open her locker, got her things and left. Little did they know that U-Kiss and SNSD (Excluding Dongho and Yoona) was watching.

"How come she just got up and left?" Kiseop asked.

"Thats how she is," Sooyoung said.

"She's tough and stubborn. She doesn't like sympathy. So she acts like nothing bothers her," Tiffany explained.

"She's just like Dongho," Aj and Eli said. Ukiss nodded.

"You know if you said that to her she would freak," Hyoyeon said. SNSD then nodded.

"True," Kevin said. They left the school and went home