Chapter 2

Fate

 

 The next day YoonMi was walking to school with Yoona.
“Unnie,” YoonMi said.
“Yea,” Yoona replied.
“Uhhh Never mind,” YoonMi shook her head.
“Is the mom thing still bothering you?” Yoona asked. YoonMi sighed
“I’ll take that as a yes,” Yoona smiled.
“Everybody keeps talking about it. I already know that it’s my fault that she left,” YoonMi said.
“YoonMi it is not your fault that she left. Ok. Stop putting that in your head,” Yoona said looking at her.
“Arsso,” YoonMi said nodding.
“Good,” Yoona smiling not knowing what was going through her sister’s head.
They got into Seoul Arts High School. SNSD and HeeYun walked towards the two sisters.
"Annyeonhaesyo SNSD unnies. Annyeong HeeYun," YoonMi said.
"Yah, You speak formal to them but not to me?" HeeYun pouted.
"Well I don't really need to," YoonMi smiled.
"But I'm older than you," HeeYun stomped her feet.
"Well not by much and your not acting like it right now are you," YoonMi said as she walked away. When as did she ran into Dongho.
"Oh sorry," She said looking down at her stuff. Dongho didn't say anything and just gather his stuff and left.
"It's ok," HeeYun said walking up to YoonMi. YoonMi picked up her stuff then said "Whatever,". She left with HeeYun, her sister and SNSD. When they by YoonMi and HeeYun's class they separated 
"Bye Unnies," YoonMi and HeeYun said. They went to their seats. Since the teacher was really late everyone started to get out of control. A group of girls went up to YoonMi. YoonMi wasn't paying attention. One of them slammed her hand on her desk. YoonMi looked up.
"What," She said boredly.
"Look I don't care if your sister is the queenka for this school. I want to stay to away from Dongho!" One yelled gathering attention from everyone. YoonMi sighed. HeeYun was about to go over there until Dongho stood up loudly.
"Cut it out!" He yelled surprising everyone even YoonMi.
"Dongho," YoonMi whispered.
"Jus cut it out ok. I get why you don't like her. I hate her as much as you guys do, but just stop. It's gettin annoying," Dongho yelled. The group of girls nodded and went back to their desks. Dongho sat down and sighed.
"Thanks," YoonMi mumbled.
"Be lucky," He smirked.
"Waeyo," YoonMi asked.
"I really don't stand up for people so consider yourself lucky," he explained.
"Knowing you. I know," YoonMi said. Dongho looked at her.
"Im YoonMi you really haven't changed," He thought. YoonMi looked at him.
"What," She questioned.
"Oh nothing," He said. YoonMi shook her head.
Time Skip: Lunch 
Dongho walked in the lunch looking for his hyungs. He saw them sitting next to SNSD. He walked up to them and sat down to Kevin.
"Annyeonghaesyo Hyungs," He said sitting down.
"Annyeong," They said.
"So Dongho I haven't seen you here lately," Yuri said.
"Uhh I've been by the music room," He explained.
"You know who is always in there,"Hyoyeon smiled.
"Ani," He said picking at his food then eating it.
"YoonMi," Yoona said. Dongho choked.
"What," He said acting surprised. Yoona smiled.
"Stop acting like you don't know. I caught you the other day listening to her sing," Yoona smiled. Dongho looked down at his food. He was about to reply when YoonMi and HeeYun came by.
"Unnie can I share with you. I forgot to get my lunch from the counter this morning," YoonMi said sitting down.
"Yea," Yoona said pushing her leftovers to her sister.
"Who's that," HeeYun said.
"Dongho" Soohyun repiled.
"Hyung!" Dongho said looking up. HeeYun started laughing. YoonMi looked at her.
"What up," She asked. HeeYun pointed to Dongho. YoonMi looked at him then started to laugh.
"What," Dongho said.
"You have food all over you," YoonMi said. Dongho turned red then grabbed a napkin and started to wipe his face.
"Nice going maknae," Eli said. Dongho threw the napkin at Eli.
"Yah. Be quiet," Dongoh snapped. 
"So HeeYun are you ready?" YoonMi asked. HeeYun nodded. 
"Where are you guys going?" Yoona asked.
"The park. Since the school's day is over we thought we would go to the park," YoonMi explained.
"Why don't you bring Dongho," Aj said.
"Umm I don't care," They said walking off.
"Hurry and go," Hoon said pushing Dongho.
"Fine Fine," Dongho said putting his hands up. He ran after them.
"Yah, This isn't the way to the park," He said
"We know," The girls replied.
"So where are we going?" He questioned.
"Somewhere," They answered.
"Tell me," He demanded. They looked at him then each other.
"Nah," They shook their heads. Dongho sighed and jogged to them. He followed them to the back of the school and there was a little building.
"What is this?" He asked.
"Our little hide out," They answered. All three went inside. When they did YoonMi and HeeYun took off their shoes and coats.
"What is this for?" Dongho questioned.
"When we want to get away from the school?" HeeYun said. Dongho nodded then looked at YoonMi. She was off in her own little world. 
YoonMi was looking at pictures of when she was a baby. She especially looking at the one with her, her mother, Yoona and her dad. She smiled a bit, then a tears ran down her cheek. HeeYun walked over to her.
"You ok?" HeeYun asked.
"Huh yea," YoonMi answered wiping her tear.
"What's going on?" Dongho asked. They looked at him. 
"Sit down or are you just going to stand there?" YoonMi smiled.
"Huh ohh," Dongho said sitting down on the chair. YoonMi sat down across from him and HeeYun sat down next to her.
"So why is she so upset," Dongho asked pointing to YoonMi.
"Hello I have a name," YoonMi said.
"Sorry why is the devil so upset," Dongho smriked. YoonMi pouted then kicked Dongho in the shin. Dongho grabbed his leg.
"I'm not gonna tell you," YoonMi said looking at him.
"Sorry," He mumbled.
"Whatever," YoonMi crossed her arms. Dongho looked at his leg.
"Dang you kick hard," He said. YoonMi smiled at him then got up and went back to the pictures. Dongho followed her and looked at her.
"So this is you when you were a baby?" Dongho asked.
"Yea," She answered. Dongho went to her side and picked up one of the pictures.
"I remember this," Dongho said looking at a picture of him and YoonMi. He had something of hers and YoonMi was running after him.
"Oh yeah me too. I am still mad about that," YoonMi said. Dongho looked at her.
"Really after so many years you still are mad," Dongho asked.
"Yep," YoonMi answered. 
"Whatever," Dongho said. He walked away and out of the little building. The two girls stayed there until 3:30 
(school stops around 2:00).
At the park Dongho's POV
"Dang the girl kick hard," I thought rubbing my leg. I heard something behind me. I turned around to HeeYun behind me. I jumped a bit.
"Sorry if I scared you," She apologoized.
"Ani," I said shaking my head.
"If I didn't then why did you jump?" She asked.
"Uhh no reason," I said.
"Whatever. So I have a question," She repiled sitting next to me.
"What," I asked.
"How long have you known YoonMi," HeeYun asked.
"Uhh since kindergarten," I answered.
"Oh," She nodded.
"Why," I asked her.
"Well earlier today you guys seem to be getting along," She smiled.
"No. I still hate her. My leg still hurts," I whined. She laughed.
"See ya," She said walking away. I walked home. When I got there my hyungs were watching TV. 
"Annyeong hyungs," I said.
"Hi," They said not knowning I spoke informally. Then Soohyun hyung got up and said. "Why are you speaking informal to us,". I looked at him then ran to my room and locked it.
"Phew that was close. But it is fun to see them mad," I thought. I took off my shoes and coat. I laid down on my bed and soon fell asleep