Chapter 6

Fate

At school Dongho walked in with his another members. They all spilt to go to there classes. When Dongho got in he saw Yoonmi rubbing her leg. They met eyes for three seconds, he smiled a little then walked to her. 

"Hey,"

"Hey,"

"So umm how is your leg doing?" Dongho asked. 

"Ok. I guess it hurts a lot,"

"Oh,". Class started, Dongho and Yoonmi didn't talk to each other at all for the rest of the hour/day. When gym came  Yoonmi didn't tell the teachers about the huge bruise she has on her leg and played like usual. They were playing basketball and she was against Boyun's team.

"Oh great," Yoonmi thought. When the game started Boyun tripped Yoonmi making her land face first.

"Damn it," Yoonmi shouted holding her nose. She looked up at Boyun and glared. The teacher came and saw that Yoonmi had a blood nose and that she was glaring at Boyun.

"What," Boyun asked innocently.

"Don't act innocent you did this," Yoonmi yelled.

"Did you?" The gym teacher asked. Boyun shrugged. 

"She did,"

They turned to the person who said that. Heeyun.

"Of course she will say that. I mean they are best friends," One of Boyun friends said.

"Are you lying Yoonmi?" The teacher asked. Before Yoonmi could even open Dongho said "She isn't lying,".

"Oppa why are you helping her?" Boyun asked. Dongho shooked his head.

"I only am because you aren't telling the truth," Dongho said. He walked over to Yoonmi.

"I'll take her to the nurse," He said. While walking to the nurses office it was very awkward. 

"Sooo.....Thanks for earlier," Yoonmi said breaking the silence.

"No prob," Dongho repiled plainly. When they got there they told the nurse what happened. Being in the gym clothes the nurse was a huge bruise on Yoonmi's leg.

"Where did you get that?" The nurse asked. 

"I tripped," Yoonmi lied. The nurse shook her head

"That doesn't look like a brusie you get from tripping. Did someone hurt you?" She asked. Yoonmi froze for a sec then she shook her head. The nurse sighed then looked at Dongho

"Thanks for bring her here. Her nose is fine, it's not broken," She smiled. Dongho nodded then bowed. He helped Yoonmi off the bed and walked out with her. When they got to the gym Heeyun went up to them.

"Are you ok?" She asked Yoonmi. Yoonmi smiled and nodded. She looked down at her knee and saw the bruise. Yoonmi looked down at her knee too.

"Don't worry about that," Yoonmi waved it off. Heeyun nodded and looked at Dongho. She went up to him and whispered into his ear "You better take care off her,". Dongho's eyes widen making Heeyun laugh. She went back to her spot and sat down. The teacher went to her and told her to sat down and not play for the rest of the period. Boyun gave her the evil eye. Yoonmi smiled jokely. After gym Heeyun helped Yoonmi out of the girls room and went to lunch. Yoona, SNSD, and Ukiss was there already eating. When Heeyun and Yoonmi sat down they started asking questions. Yoonmi answered all, but also told them to not to do anything. Dongho came in and sat next to Kevin like usual.

"Is  your leg feeling better?" He asked. 

"Yea. Well no since I fell in gym i hit it again," She said. Dongho shooked his head.

"Why do you let her do this?" He asked. Yoonmi looked at him

"Why do you care?" She asked.

"Cuz," He said.

"Cuz what," 

"No reason,". Yoonmi groan and put her head on the table. When she looked back up she saw all her unnies looking at her.

"What?" She questioned. All shook their heads.

"Nothing," Yoona smiled.

"Then why are you smiling?" 

"No reason,". Yoonmi shook her head then got ready to throw her. Before she could Dongho took her things and went to go throw it away himself. She looked at him surprisely and watched him throw her things away and walk back.

"W-why did you do that? I could've thrown that away myself," Yoonmi said.

"And fall again?" Dongho said.

"Probably," Heeyun mumbled, but loud enough for Yoonmi too hear.

"Yah Heeyun," Yoonmi whined.

"What I am telling the truth," Heeyun shrugged. Yoonmi rolled her eyes, got and went to the little building behind the school having Heeyun walking behind her

"See I don't need help. I walked all the way here without falling," She smirked.

"You don realize that you almost fell down the stairs," Heeyun said walking into the little building.

"Yea I know,"

You should really just relax. Your knee is not getting better,"

"Yes it is," 

"Really if so then why did you whince eveytime you went down the stairs?"

"Whatever. I am going to call unnie to take me home,".

Yoonmi left the little house and called. Ten minutes later her sister came and picked her up. Heeyun went home later on. Dongho left as soon as school stopped. Each one of them tired and worried