Her Feelings

Fate

The next day Dongho didn't know how to act around Yoonmi anyway more. Whenever they'd be together he would make up some excuse to leave. 

 

At school Yoonmi took her seat next to Dongho. He could tell that she was suffering because of Boyun. During break Boyun would come up to her and abuse her right in front of him. After school Dongho asked Boyun to meet him in the gym. He stood by the bleachers waiting for her. She came out of the girls' locker room and ran over to him. 

"Oppa i knew that you would make the right choice!" She exclamied hugging him. 

"No, Boyun look. I want to stop hurting Yoonmi," He said pushing her off of him. Boyun looked at him confused. 

"W-what. W-why?" She asked.

"You can't go around beating up people you don't like. And i'm sick of see you everywhere she goes. You ruined her locker, torn up her photo of her and Yoona noona. I have no good reason to go out with you," Dongho explained. 

"I'm only doing this so she'll leave you alone. Why are you being like this. Ever since kindergraten you've hated her. Why are you now protecting her?" She questioned putting her hand on his arm. "I like you a lot. More than she ever does,"

"Why do you like me?" He asked. 

"You're cute, popular and smart," Boyun answered. 

"That's all. You've only known me since the first year of high school. Yoonmi and I known each other forever," Dongho said.

"I know, but she's just in the way," Boyun whispered. She tiptoed and light peck Dongho on the lips. He pushed her away and wiped his mouth.

"I don't like you Boyun, I only came here to tell you to lay off of Yoonmi," He spat. Wiping his mouth again and left the gym. He walked home and watching TV for the rest of the night. 

 

Yoonmi walked around the school when she came to the gym. Saw the door was open and peeked through. Just in time to see Boyun kiss Dongho. Before they could see her, she turned around and hid behind the wall. Tear threaten to fall from her eyes. She ran all the way home and into her room not saying anything to Yoona. 

"Why i'm i caring if Boyun and Dongho are dating?" She thougtht. Jealously ran through her. "It's not the first time some girl liked Dongho. Why am I feeling like this?"

She laid down on her bed looking up at the ceiling. Her hand on her chest. Her heart pounding from running home. 

"Do i have feelings for Dongho?"