Realizing

Fate

​School was a torture for Yoonmi. No matter how hard she tries not to break down and start crying, she always did. Yoonmi kept her distance from Dongho and only stayed by Heeyun' s side. Once school was done Heeyun and Yoonmi walked to the little house behind the school. Dongho quietly followed them without them knowing. He watched through the window. He saw that Yoonmi had a huge bruise on her cheek, scars on her arms and legs, and her hair was a mess. He couldn't help but walk into the house. When the door closed the girls looked at him.

"Dongho, w-what are you doing here?"Heeyun asked. Dongho pointed to Yoonmi who was hiding her face. Dongho started walking over to her and kneeled to be face to face with Yoonmi.

"You're so stubborn," He chuckled. Yoonmi looked at him with a confused face. 

"What?" Yoonmi questioned. Dongho shook his head. 

"Why are you letting her do this?" Dongho asked. 

"I don't know. So that you don't have to date her," Yoonmi answered. Dongho looked at her confused. 

"I don't even care for her," Dongho said. Yoonmi shrugged and got up. A shock went up her leg and she almost fell over. Heeyun caught her in time. Yoonmi stood up straight and started walking away from them. Once the door slammed only Dongho and Heeyun were left in the small house. Just when Dongho was headed for the door. Heeyun grabbed his arm.

"Dongho wait," She said. He stopped and turned around. 

"What?" He asked. 

"You like Yoonmi don't you?" Heeyun smiled. Dongho eyes widen and shook his head.

"No why would you say that?" 

"You have been so nice to her lately. Taking her to the nurse, going to her house, protecting her from Boyun. You'll say that I am being stupid or something, but think about it. You have been there for her the past month," Heeyun explained. She walked past him and left the house leaving him to think. Dongho left shorty after. Walking around he stopped at the park and sat on the bench. 

"Do I like Yoonmi?" He wondered. Flashbacks from everything thats happened the past months. He remembered how he felt whenever Boyun bothered Yoonmi. Anger flared up inside of him. 

He got back home see his hyungs passed out in the living room. Silently walking up to his room and laying on his bed. Sitting up he saw the picture that him and Yoonmi's parents made them take. He saw that smile on Yoonmi's face that he hasn't seen since 1st grade. 

"I want her to smile like that again," He thought. Laying back down he realized that he does have feelings for Yoonmi. "I guess Heeyun was right," Slowly he fell asleep