Shukaku

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

"Argh!!!" Gyuri had transformed herself into Shukaku, an One-Tailed Beast, which was not good.

"Yuri unnie, unnie-" I nodded my head at Hara who was terrified and scared, she was hugging Nicole. I stood up, holding the pain on my back and looked at Taewoo.

"Sorry Yul, Gyuri is uncontrollable." Taewoo said and sighed. I stared at the others who were terrified.

"She is uncontrollable but the beast is control by her. I just need to knock some sense into her mind." I said.

"But Yuri your back." Tiffany said as I flashed a smile at her. I took my cloak on Nicole and wore it.

"Such injury won't stop me to kick their ." I said and looked at Shukaku. I hoped I won't need to use that. Aish! What should I do now? I looked around and saw Nickhun was smirking and Taecyeon was looking at me with something like blood on his scythe.

"Yuri! Taecyeon got your blood!" Taewoo shouted as my eyes widened.

"Katon: Giant Fire Dragon!" I said as I blew out huge fire toward Taecyeon. No matter what, I needed to prevent him to do his ritual.

"You are useless, Yuri." Taecyeon said as he swung his scythe again. I used my katana to block and jumped away.

"Yuri, can you hear me?" I heard Gyuri's voice in my mind.

"Yes, whats wrong?" I thought.

"Yoh, long timse no see, Yuri." Another low voice said.

"Aish, Shukaku, why are you out?" I asked in my mind.

"Someone make Gyuri angry and I need to teach them a lesson for making my Gyuri angry." Shukaku replied me in my mind.

"Just control yourself and don't let anyone of them have Gyuri's blood. I need you to support me." I said in my mind.

"No problem! Lets go Gyuri honey!" Shukaku said and luckily only I could heard him. If the others could heard him, they might be vomitting right now. I looked at Taecyeon and Nickhun. First of all, I needed to prevent Taecyeon do his ritual. But Nickhun would help him from the side. Suddenly a big claw crashing Nickhun who blocked it using his clay.

"Fuuton: Infinite Sandstorm!" Shukaku said as he inhaled a large amount of air and unleashed it and caused a sandstorm.

"Good one! Fuuton: Wind Shuriken Rasengans!" I said as two Rasengans appeared on my hands and threw it toward the two.

"Urgh!" I heard Nickhun yelled in pain but Taecyeon was just in silent.

"Something's not right, Shukaku." I said as I looked at Shukaku.

"I agree. That taller guy is being too silent." Shukaku replied in my mind. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain coming from my right thigh. I looked down and saw blood on it. After the sandstorm, I saw Taecyeon was in his Immortality form.

"! Yuri!" Taewoo shouted as I kneeled down. ! When did Taecyeon activated that immortality form of his? When did he performed the ritual?

"Yuri, are you okay?" Gyuri asked in my mind.

"I can stand it. Shukaku, Gyuri, please fight Nickhun for me. I will handle Taecyeon." I said in my mind.

"Don't tell me you are unleashing him?" Shukaku said in my mind.

"Nah, I just need him to help me." I replied in my mind and felt a strong pain coming from my stomach,

"YURI!!" I could heard Sica shouted. I looked up while clutching to my stomach, only saw Taecyeon laughing and grinning at me.

'Hahahaha!! The mighty black pearl is not mighty after all." Taecyeon stabbed himself with one of the sharp stick at his chest.

"Argh!" I clutched my chest. Stupid Taecyeon! Stupid immortality!! I stood up and glared at Taecyeon.

"Still acting tough? How pathetic." Taecyeon smirked.

"You will regret, Ok Taecyeon." I smirked too and charged toward him. But he stabbed his left leg which made me fell down to the ground.

"You will be kill by me, Kwon Yuri." Taecyeon said. I glanced toward Shukaku and saw he was fighting Nickhun and Shukaku was winning. At least it was what its seem but I could felt that Shukaku couldn't hold on longer. I needed to help Shukaku but first I needed to break this ritual. I felt a strong pain coming from my arms.

"Argh!!" I shouted as I stood up, letting the blood flowing out as I glared at Taecyeon. I took out a scroll. Okay, this was a bad idea but in order to buy me some time. I needed to do this. I started to run toward Taecyeon and threw the scroll in the mid air while performing handseal.

"Hundred shurikens!" I shouted as hundred of shurikens fell out from the scroll and landed on Taecyeon's body. I could felt pain too but I decided to ignore it as I hold down my right hand.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! Are you an idiot?!" I heard Taewoo scolded me as I only waved my left hand and jumped. I activated my cursed seal to level two where I had wings behind my back.

"Dark Wind Rasengan." I said as I hit Taecyeon with a dark blue Rasengan, pushing him out from the ritual circle. I pulled out my katana and charged it with Chidori.

"Chidori rope." I said as I binded Nickhun with the rope of electric. Nickhun turned and looked at me and smirked. I shook my head.

"Raiton: Double Dragons Blast." I said as two electric dragons appeared and charged toward Nickhun and Taecyeon. Nickhun manages to block it but Taecyeon was being hit until his back hit the tree and felt.

"Suiton: Water Prison." I said as a ball fo water begin to surround Taecyeon.

"Fuuton: Rising Tribal Cavity." Shukaku said as he generated a high pressure of air toward Nickhun.

"Katon: Grand Fire Dragon!" I said as I performed handseal. A huge fire dragon appeared and with the help of Shukaku's jutsu, the fire dragon became bigger and hotter. The fire dragon melted the clay and hit Nickhun. Nickhun kneeled down and spitted out some blood.

"Taecyeon, lets retreat for now." Nickhun said as he free Taecyeon.

"Sure." Taecyeon nodded his head and both of the dissappeared. Gyuri turned back to herself and ran toward me who was sitting on the ground, body full with blood but still smiling like an idiot. The others were surrounding me as I felt a warm embrace around me. I looked up and saw Sica was staring at me with a worried expression.

"Tiffany, Sunny, please heal Yuri for the time being." Taewoo said. I shook my head weakly and sighed.

"Just bring me to her. She will heal me." I said and closed my eyes.

(A/N: My pov~~)

"Yuri! Yuri!" Jessica shook Yuri violently as Yuri closed her eyes. She was afraid that Yuri would just left her, at the first day of their relationship.

"Just heal her. At least it will buy us time to reach her." Taewoo said as Tiffany and Sunny quickly kneeled down and healed Yuri.

"Shh, Yuri will be alright. Don't worry." Gyuri said as she gently hugged Jessica.

"Hara, Nicole, go call Jiyoung." Gyuri said as the other two went to find Jiyoung.

"Is Jiyoung around? I thought she went to travel around." Taewoo asked.

"Jiyoung is around. She need to train our medic nin. We are lack with it." Gyuri said as Taewoo nodded his head then he looked at Yuri.

"Idiot." He mumbled and looked at Krystal.

"You saw just now how Yuri's fire jutsu become stronger with the wind jutsu from the One-Tailed?" Taewoo asked as Krystal nodded her head.

"Yeah."

"Thats how you merge your fire and wind element. To make the fire become stronger and deadlier." Taewoo said.

"Oh, now I get it." Krystal said.

"Will Yuri be alright?" Yoona asked with her dog barking beside her.

"I not sure. We need to count on Jiyoung. With Tiffany and Sunny healing skill, Yuri won't be heal that fast." Taewoo said.

"I think I saw someone was coming toward us. Someone with a green chakra." Sooyoung said as she activated her Byakugan.

"That must be Jiyoung." Taewoo said and saw Hara, Nicole and a young girl were running toward them.

"That young girl is Jiyoung?" Taeyeon asked as Taewoo nodded his head.

"Make way for Jiyoung." Hara said as Tiffany and Sunny went to Taeyeon and Sooyoung. Jiyoung kneeled down and looked at Yuri.

"Pabo! This had been the third time for me to cure you." Jiyoung scolded as she began to heal Yuri.

"What can that little girl do?" Tiffany asked as Taewoo glared at her.

"Jiyoung is the finest medic nin in shinobi world. She is gifted in healing jutsu. She can be your teacher if she want to but she never accept any disciple if Gyuri didn't order her to." Taewoo said as the girls gaspes. They never knew such young girl was a genius in medic.

"Hows Yuri?" Hara asked as she kneeled down and looked at Yuri.

"She is suffering major blood loss since she was hurt many area but she will be fine." Jiyoung said as her hands moved to Yuri's chest to heal Yuri. Jessica was hurt when she saw Yuri in such condition. She blamed herself for not being worthy enough to fight beside Yuri. Taewoo only gently patted Jessica's shoulder.

"Don't blame yourself. Yuri will never let me right beside her unless its a drastic situaion. This is how stubborn she is but I think she will be grateful if you are by her side when she awake." Taewoo whispered as Jessica wiped her tears.

"Okay, I guess thats for now. Bring her to my room in hospital. I need to bandage her." Jiyoung said as Hara nodded her head. Hara used her puppet to carry Yuri and brought Yuri to the hospital with others followed behind.

"Aish! Why Yuri had to fight them all alone?" Taeyeon said as she shook her head.

"You girls are not that strong to fight both of them yet. But sooner or later, with my training technique with Yuri's knowledge in jutsu, you girls should be able to fight with them. With your skills now, you girls will be dead in minutes." Taewoo said as Yoona stood up.

"Then please train us. We want to be strong!" Yoona said as Akamura barked with determination.

"Yeah! We want to help Yuri!" Sooyoung said.

'Yes, we are a team!" Seohyun said as Taewoo laughed.

"Haha, good! Then we will start training right now." Taewoo said.

"Aww, why that fast?" Sunny said.

"We are not going to stay in Sunagakure for more than two days. We need to act fast and train fast." Taewoo said.

"But how about Yuri unnie?" Krystal asked as Jessica nodded her head.

"Don't worry about Yuri. She will be fine. Trust me. I had fight beside her for five years. I know her condition. Come on, lets go." Taewoo said as all of them followed him.

They were all now in the training field as Taewoo rubbed his chin. Now where should he started, he was wondering. Eight girls with different personality and different affinity of elements could give him a headache. He didn't know how Yuri handle all of the girls.

"Aish! Girls gather up!" He shouted as all girls gathered around her. The girls were practicing their new jutsu that they learned from their scroll just now when Taewoo was focusing on how to teach them to improve and merge their element.

"Whats wrong?" Sooyoung asked.

"I need to teach you to merge your element."

"Then teach us." Sunny said as Taewoo shook his head.

"Its not as easy as you thought. Until now only few ninjas able to merge their element, one is me, one is first Hokage, then another one would be JaeJoong and Yuri. Yuri is the youngest to know how to merge her element perfectly. So she should be the one teaching you girls." Taewoo sighed.

"Haha, miss me already?" They all looked up and saw Yuri and Jiyoung were riding a ground platform and landed right in front of them.

"Yuri!!" Jessica shouted as she ran to her lover. Yuri hugged Jessica tightly and smiled.

"So I guess you are good?" Taewoo asked as Jiyoung shook her head.

"Of course not. She still need some time to heal but for now she is good. Just can't over exert herself." Jiyoung explained.

"Haha, stop worrying about me. You know how strong I am." Yuri laughed but stop when she saw Jessica's glare.

"Anyway, I'm off to go. Those medic nin won't wait for me." Jiyoung said but suddenly Yuri grabbed Jiyoung's hand after letting go of Jessica.

"Jiyoung, thanks a lot. You save my life three times." Yuri said and hugged Jiyoung tightly. Jessica pouted and turned away.

"Its just some sort of repayment for you saving my life and also my wife's life." Jiyoung smiled.

"Well, Gyuri is important to you and one of my friend. Of course I would do anything to save my friend and her wife." Yuri smiled and gently patted Jiyoung's head.

"Wait, wife?!" Sunny shouted.

"Yup. Gyuri and Jiyoung got married one year ago." Yuri said as Jiyoung stared at the girls.

"Erm, you, you, you and you and you and also Nicole, come here." Jiyoung said when she pointed at Jessica, Krystal, Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun. The six girls went toward Jiyoung. Jiyoung raised both of her hands which surrounded with a light green chakra and gently put her hand on each of their head.

"Okay, you girls can go now." Jiyoung said after she finished with everyone.

"Whats that for?" Taewoo asked.

"For my experiment. Its not harmful. Just want to see will it work." Jiyoung said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Okay, thanks for what you and Gyuri had done to me. Teaching me jutsu and saving my life." Yuri said and hugged Jiyoung tightly again.

"I gotta go now. Those medic nin nowadays are not that patience." Jiyoung walked away, leaving Yuri and the others.

"So, still can teach them?" Taewoo asked as Yuri arched her eyebrow.

"Wanna try?" Yuri smirked as Taewoo shook his head.

"Nah, just teach them how to merge elements."

"For your information, you, Kim Taewoo, the current head captain of ANBU squad, know how to merge element too, you idiot." Yuri said and sighed.

"But I don't know what to do." Taewoo said as Yuri smacked his head.

"Idiot. Anyway, girls, its easy to merge your element. Just focus on making one of your element stronger with the help of your another element." Yuri said.

"For example, this Chidori." Yuri said as she formed a Chidori on her hand and hit it on the tree which left a slightly deep mark on the bark of the tree.

"Electric is weak against ground, tree and rock but its strong against water. Tiffany and Sunny, please pay attention to this. Its your element." Yuri said as she formed another Chidori.

"So, you can merge water with electric to make your electric jutsu become stronger." Yuri said as a stream of water was formed around the Chidori and slowly fused with the Chidori which made the Chidori was a mixture of dark blue and light blue colour with the screeching sound of electric. Then Yuri hit another tree with the new Chidori and a hole appeared on the bark of the tree which anyone could see through it.

"Wow!" Sunny said in amusement.

"With the help of the water, your Chidori will become stronger and more flexible. Understand?" Yuri asked as Tiffany and Sunny nodded their head.

"Good, Taewoo, go look after them." Yuri said as Taewoo bring the two medic ninja to train.

"Well, for Krystal. You had seen how wind merge with fire, right?"

"Yup, the fire become stronger." Krystal said as Yuri nodded her head.

"And your wind jutsu can become more deadlier along with your fire jutsu can have more pattern. Since we can't really see wind like how we see fire, so we can manage wind jutsu in many forms and those forms are being a great help when you merge with fire which gave the fire jutsu more form and can increase the probability of our enemy being hit." Yuri said as Krystal nodded her head.

"Can I go try merge them?" Krystal asked.

"Okay, but don't set the forest on fire. Go to Taewoo, he will help you control your chakra." Yuri said as Krystal walked toward Taewoo.

"But there's still some of the elements that are hard to merge with each other." Yuri said.

"Like ours?" Taeyeon asked as Yuri nodded her head.

"But Hyoyeon can merge the ground and wind. The ground jutsu such as ground shuriken would be deadlier when combine with wind since the wind jutsu would increase the speed of the ground jutsu and make a hit the enemy with huge force." Yuri explained as Hyoyeon nodded her head.

"So its mean I just need to control my wind jutsu and make it become bigger?" Hyoyeon asked as Yuri nodded.

"Then I get it. I will go try it out myself." Hyoyeon said.

"You can ask Gyuri for help. She has the same elements as you." Yuri said as Hyoyeon nodded her head. Yuri turned and looked at Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun and Jessica.

"Ground and fire is hard to merge with each other since fire is weak against ground." Yuri said and she saw Seohyun sighed.

"But you can combine it with your shadow jutsu. You can try merge your fire and shadow jutsu together, doing the same with ground." Yuri suggested as Seohyun nodded her head.

"But how?" Seohyun asked.

"You can control your shadow jutsu, right? How about you use your shadow jutsu to control your fire jutsu, like the direction, the form of your fire jutsu." Yuri said as Seohyun clapped her hands.

"Oh! With that, I can control how and wherever my fire jutsu want to go. Thanks unnie!"  Seohyun smiled.

"Taeyeon, go and find Taewoo. He can teach you to merge water and ground to form wood type jutsu." Yuri said as Taeyeon smiled and ran toward Taewoo.

"For you two. Wind and electric. Electric type jutsu can increase the speed of wind type jutsu when you merge both of them and can hit the enemy in a short time. Wind type jutsu can give a fast second hit following behind electric type jutsu. So you two can try it yourself." Yuri said as Sooyoung and Yoona nodded their head.

"While for Yoona, you could try this jutsu. Chidori Nagashi." Yuri said as her body was charged with electric.

"Woah!" Yoona said.

"Use this jutsu on Akamura and you. Then you two can use double piercing fang which had the wind element in it to make your attack faster. With this, your enemy can being hit and electrocuted at the same time. Sooyoung, you could merge wind into your fourty eight palm and later add some electric in it to make it faster and deadlier." Yuri sad as both of them nodded their head, mentally recording what Yuri said. Then both of them rushed to one side and started to train.

"How about me, seobang?" Yuri turned around and looked at Jessica.

"Good question, Your element is kinda hard." Yuri said and rubbed her chin. Jessica pouted and stomped her feet.

"Seobang~ I want to be strong too~" Jessica used her aegyo.

"Its hard. Electric and fire are totally different things." Yuri rubbed her chin.

"But I want to be strong to fight beside you." Jessica said as Yuri smiled.

"I can be strong for both of us."

"No! After seeing you fight with them, I want to fight by your side and support you." Jessica said as Yuri sighed. She knew nothing could convince Jessica since she was one of the stubborn girl.

"Okay, then we will train together. I never try to merge fire and electric before. So lets learn together." Yuri said as she gently pulled Jessica into her embrace.

"Okay, we will train together. And we should start now. N.O.W. NOW!" Jessica said.

"Yes, captain Sica." Yuri laughed. 

"Chidori." Yuri said as a Chidori formed on her hand.

"So now just want to channel fire in it. Be careful Sica. It might lost control." Yuri said as she channeled the fire element into the Chidori. A glowing bright red aura was surrounding the Chidori, trying to find its way enter the Chidori.

"Come on." Yuri mumbled as she forced more of her chakra into the Chidori. But the bright red aura was still surrounding around Chidori, couldn't merge into one.

" Argh!!" Yuri shouted as Jessica saw Yuri's eyes changed from chocolate brown to black with a hint of blood red in it. 

"Y-yuri? S-seobang?" Jessica called out when Yuri's physical form started to change. Yuri's hair become longer with the end of her hair had been tying into a braid and her fingernails became longer. There's a faint glow of light coming from Yuri's stomach.

"! Jessica, run away from Yuri!!" Taewoo shouted as he charged toward Yuri. Jessica was stuck on the ground. She was scared and afraid since she never saw Yuri in such state.

"Unnie!" Krystal ran and dragged Jessica away from Yuri while Taewoo performed a handseal.

"Hokage Jutsu: Kakuan Nitten Suishu!" He said as he pointed his palm toward Yuri. A few wooden pillar appeared and trapped Yuri inside of it.

"ARGH!!!" Yuri shouted as the girls could saw a blood red chakra was forming, surrounding Yuri's body, forming some sort like tails on Yuri's back.

"YURI! GET INTO YOUR SENSE!! YOU ARE SCARING THEM!!" Taewoo shouted as he was trying to control Yuri's beast. The girls were all hugging each other, clearly afraid of Yuri.

"W-whats wrong with Yuri?" Taeyeon asked as she was hugging Tiffany.

"This look familiar. I felt that I read it from somewhere else." Seohyun said.

"Seobang." Jessica mumbled while Krystal and Hyoyeon were hugging Jessica, preventing the older girl running to Yuri.

"ARGH!!!" Yuri roared and glared at Taewoo and the girls. She couldn't move as she was binded by Taewoo's jutsu. Suddenly the red chakra dissappeared and Yuri slumped down on the ground, breathing heavily as she clutching to her head.

"Taewoo, I l-"

"Yes, you lost control. Yuri." Taewoo said as Yuri stood up and looked at the girls. The girls were backing away from Yuri and this clearly hurted Yuri's feelings, especially when she saw Jessica was terrified.

"Taewoo, just tell them about him. I never know I will lost control. I need to have a talk with him. Don't find me. I don't want any disturbance." Yuri said and turned around. She glanced at Jessia for the once last time and jumped away.

"Look girls, come here." Taewoo said as the girls walked toward her.

"What is that?" Taeyeon asked.

"Its s-scary." Yoona said with Akamura whimpered.

"I guess its time for you girls to know about it. Although Hyori-sama had order us to keep silent about it. Aish." Taewoo sighed.

"Please tell us." Sooyoung said with sincerity. She wanted to know what Yuri, her best friend was hiding from them.

"Just promise me, you girls won't freak out." Taewoo said as the others nodded their head.

"Yuri is a Jinchuuriki. Just like Gyuri." Taewoo said as all the girls had their eyes widened.

"She had a very strong beast being seal inside her. There were rumor say that the previous Hokage sealed it inside Yuri." Taewoo continued and sighed.

"I should let you girls see one thing." Taewoo said as he slowly took off his shirt, revealing a deep and long scar on his chest.

"Omo! What cause that?" Tiffany asked.

"Yuri causes this. It was four years ago, when both of us are hunting down YunHo, one from the Tasogare. YunHo is a strong opponent and that time with our skills, we couldn't win him and we were injured deeply. Suddenly I saw Yuri clenched her fist, yelled in frustration and the form that you girls saw just now appeared. But that time the form was more specific with four tails had been formed and was swinging around. Yuri managed to land one hit on YunHo which caused YunHo to fled and also land one hit on me, right on my chest. She couldn't differentiate enemy and foe at that time. But Jiyoung found us and managed to save me." Taewoo said.

"Yuri is s-scary." Sunny said and trembling in Sooyoung's embrace.

"But she had control the beast right after that. I never see her lost control or being frustrated since she started to control her emotion well. So what happen just now?" Taewoo asked.

"She was trying to channel the fire element into her Chidori but failed, so-"

"She become frustrated since she want to show you how strong she is and let you proud of her. Thats why she will unleash the beast." Taewoo cut Jessica off and sighed.

"You girls just go back and rest. Don't go find Yuri. She want to b alone." Taewoo said.

"But can we know which type of beast is in Yuri unnie? Gyuri unnie has One-Tailed." Seohyun said as Taewoo shook his head.

"She had Nine-Tailed in her. The strongest of all Tailed Beast. Now go back and rest." Taewoo said. With that, the girls walked back to the inn. Realizing they had all hurt Yuri when they acted all scared and terrified.

 

A/N: WALA..THATS RIGHT...KYUUBI INSIDE YURI...Actuali I want put Ten-Tails inside Yuri but I don't know what the name of Ten-Tail and I personally think Kyuubi is good...XD...Hope you guys like it..Please comment and subscribe~~