The Four Hokage

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

The smoke took quite awhile to clear as Yuri quickly performed another hand seals.

"Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei - Ultimate Healing Jutsu." Yuri mumbled as the cut on her stomach healed by itself but Yuri was exhauasted after using such jutsu. 

"Yuri! Yuri!" Jessica shouted as she starting to clear the smoke. 

"Daesung, now!" Yuri shouted as Daesung splitted his body into two, a white Daesung and a black Daesung.

"Multi Shadow Clone jutsu." White Daesung said as he formed four clones. Yuri formed a handseal and sweats were forming on her forehead.

"This must work. We only can rely on them." Yuri thought as the smoke began to formed around White Daesung's clone.

"What is Yuri trying to do?" Sooyoung whispered to Sunny as the shorter girl shrugged her shoulder.

"Unnie, Yuri unnie is trying to use a kinjutsu." Krystal said as Tiffany arched her eyebrow.

"What kinjutsu?" Taeyeon asked.

"A kinjutsu from Im's Clan. That shinigami mask that Yuri unnie wore was taken from an abadoned Im Clan's temple. Long time ago Im Clan was worshipping Izanami as their goddess but soon the Im Clans forget about it due to several reasons." Krystal explained as Yoona's eyes widened.

"I remember I read it from that before." Yoona said as Yuri chuckled.

"You read it during our study in the academy. By the way, you all, as Im Clan need to go to that temple and clean that temple once every month." Yuri said as Yoona nodded her head.

"Thats my promise to her after we win this war." Yuri said as the others were confused. Soon the smoke went into the four clones' mouth as White Daesung's clone slowly formed into some weird shape.

"Yuri! Here it come!" Daesung said as Yuri changed into another handseal. She was able to feel her body was slowly losing energy and sweat began to cover her vision but she didn't care about this.

"We must win." Yuri thought as the clones slowly formed into four different shape of people.

"Oh my god!" Sooyoung said as she gasped when she saw the four person.

"Aren't they are the-"

"Previous Four Hokage?" Tiffany and Taeyeon asked in unison. In front of them, stood four man, with different height and different color of hair. The first man, counted from the left, wearing a dark red armor, with long black hair that had been tied into a lose ponytail, a man with deep smile line was the first ancestor of the Kim clan, one of the men who found and built Konohagakure, Kim Sungri.

"Great Grandfather?!" Taeyeon gasped as she saw Kim Sungri. The one standing beside Kim Sungri, wearing a dark blue armor with some white fur around his neck, along with a spiky white hair and two marks on each of his cheek, the younger brother of Kim Sungri, Kim Sungyeon, also known as the second Hokage. (A/N: Just a little bit of reminder, the Hokage's name, I just made it out from nowhere. It doesn't has any reference to current idol or any other people's name.)

"Great Grandfather?!" Hyoyeon turned to shout as she saw Kim Sungyeon. The one beside the second Hokage, the shortest among all four, was wearing a black jumpsuit, with a japanese style general helmet, but under that helmet, was short black hair. Among all four, he seems to be the oldest as wrinkles were obvious on his face. This was the third Hokage, Lee HyukJung.

"Grandfather?!" Hyori shouted as she saw her grandfather standing at there, staring at the ground. Lastly, the one standing at the most right, the one wearing a white cape with 'Fourth Hokage' on his back, having a spiky black hair with a nerdy glasses on his face. That was the Fourth Hokage, Yu Jae-suk.

"Jae-suk sensei.( Teacher Jae-suk)" Hyori said. Yuri then changed another handseal.

"Act as my puppet, act as my shield, act as my strength, most of all, act as my comrade." Yuri mumbled as she changed her handseal each time she finished mumbled one part of the sentence.

"Huh? What happen?" Kim Sungyeon asked as he looked around.

"It seems that someone break the Shikfujin seals and use Edo Tensei." HyukJung said.

"And it seems that its Kwon Yuri, am I right?" Jae-suk asked as Yuri nodded her head with the shinigami mask on the right side of her head.

"A Kwon?!" Sungyeon frowned.

"So the Kwon had become that powerful to use a Im's jutsu." HyukJung said.

"First, it appears that we had been revived but theres still-"

"Huh? Who is this guy?" Sungri asked, cutting Jae-suk off.

"I'm the Fourth Hokage." Jae-suk said.

"Holy crap! The fourth?! The village has endured quite some time! Splendidi!" Sungri began to shout like a little boy.

"I think so." Jae-suk said.

"So who's the new Hokage?" HyukJung asked.

"It will be your granddaughter, Lee Hyori." Yuri answered as HyukJung gasped.

"Hyori.....Its a miracle that the village is still standing." HyukJung said.

"You has too little fate in Hyori, HyukJung." Sungyeon commented.

"It's just...Well, she is my only granddaughter so I spoiled her rotten. So in the end, she picked up some bad habits from me, including gambling. Wahahaha!" HyukJung laughed.

"Huh? The god of jutsu ....isn't quite living up to his legend and his image in my mind was totally ruined." The others thought as HyukJung continued to laugh.

"Edo Tensei? It seems that my jutsu is easy to mimic." Sungyeon said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Its just too straightforward. By the way, not only your jutsu. I believe even your way of controlling the village had quite a negative impact. Even it tricked down to me." Yuri said as Sungyeon frowned.

"Are you planning to attack the village?" Sungyeon asked.

"Not only me. There's still many people from Konoha wanted to destroy the village. Thats what cause the war." Yuri ignored Sungyeon's question completely.

"In the end, the world is still full of hatred." Jae-suk sighed.

"Geez, no matter the time, the world is in constant turmoil. She was right about Edo Tensei being an immoral jutsu. Sungyeon, do you remember that one time when I lectured you on-"

"Silence brother. I haven't finish my question and discussion with this Kwon brat."

"Yeah, but-"

"Silence!" Sungyeon glared at Sungri who was trying to lecture him. Sungri felt depressed and he slumped his shoulder.

"Now the god of shinobi's image is ruin too." The others thought again.

"If you want your answer to your question, then don't worry. I'm not planning to destroy the village. If you had notice, I did not neutralizing your personalities which allow you all had complete freedom on your personality." Yuri said.

"So why did you revive us?" HyukJung asked as Yuri sighed.

"I want you all to help me, help us, help the new Ninja Alliance to defeat two people and seal Ten-Tailed back." Yuri said.

"Yuri?" Jae-suk said.

"Tsk! I never accept command from a Kwon." Sungyeon said.

"Kim Sungyeon! I told you to stop treating her that bad!" Sungri scolded his brother.

"But she is a Kwon, brother!" Sungyeon argued back.

"No matter a Kwon or a Kim, they are still shinobi from Konoha." Sungri said.

"Although they tried to plan a coup against Konoha and tried to kill me." Jae-suk said as Sungri literallu facepalmed.

"As expected from a Kwon. I knew they were going to act rebel against Konoha one day. Myungsoo's will is still spreading among Kwon." Sungyeon glared at Yuri.

"Well, to be honest, you are the one started the rebel of the Kwon, Master Sungyeon. You create Konoha Military Force and entrust it to the Kwon and you know normally those who control peace are often view with vitrol. And of course absolute powers corrupt absolutely. You build their headquarters in a location that once serve as a prison and using the reason to maintain the peace, you kept on sending them to those deadly mission, letting Myungsoo and the clan gain sympathizers and also those who wanted our village to break into pieces. With those people's word, the Kwon started to feel unfair since they are the only one sacrificing themselves. And you know it better that this is one of the way that you use to reduce the number of Kwon." Hyori said as Sungyeon glared at her.

"Kim Sungyeon! How many times had I tell you not to continue persecuting the Kwon!" Sungri scolded Sungyeon.

"Hmmph! I was just giving a duty that they excel at. And you can't blame me for what had happened. Its just their will to serve the village is not strong enough and besides, Kwon is a cursed clan! You and I know better of this! With the leading of Myungsoo, Kwon will forever be a cursed clan." Sungyeon said.

"Second Hokage, please answer me this. What are Kwon to you?" Yuri asked.

"Kwon and Kim had always be mortal enemy. We can't avoid that. But that's another matter. " Sungyeon lowered his head and closed his eyes.

"Why you call Kwon clan a cursed clan then?" Sooyoung asked.

"Public perception of Kim clan is they favor friendship and love over power and perception of Kwon is they favor power over friendship and love. But that was actually false. Kwon is the one who put friendship, love and family above all else, even more than Kim. Thats why they need to seal away this feeling so that they can exceed in their mission."

"I don't understand, Great Granduncle." Taeyeon said.

"When a Kwon come to learn and accept this feelings, it turn out that they possesed a power, a power stronger than Kim. But there's a problem, the power is too strong that not anyone can control of it perfectly. When a Kwon started to develop such feelings, mostly after they lose someone important, those feelings transform into hatred that will consume them slowly. I had seen it happen countless of time and everytime, there were symptoms followed by it." Sungyeon explained.

"Symptoms?" Hyoyeon asked.

"The sad, despair and anguish that they suffer from experiencing a great loss causes their brain to release a special chakra that will affect their optic nerves. The eyes that reflect their feelings, the eyes that reflect their inner beasts, is the bloodline limit of the Kwon, Bijungan." Sungyeon said.

"I don't understand. They said that Sharingan is also the eyes that reflect their feelings, which is why we will activate Mangekyo Sharingan when we experienced a great feelings." Krystal said.

"This is because Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan are born from Bijungan. Your ancestor, the first Jung clan leader had killed one of the Kwon's clan member and stole his eyes. Putting as his own and therefore, you had your own Sharingan. Which is why Sharingan and Bijungan act kinda same but Bijungan is still the most powerful eye jutsu of all as Bijungan and Rinnegan are the two first eye jutsu that created by Sage of the Six Path." Sungri explained.

"Back to the topic. Bijungan grant the user a huge boost of power, which is why they are able to learn such jutsu and modified it in such time, or they able to merge two different eye jutsu as one. Sharingan is more based on anger while Bijungan is based on despair and hatred. The more the feelings of despair and hatred, the greater the Bijungan." Sungyeon continued.

"But most of the Kwon had been consumed by hatred. Which lead them toward the dark path. But due to the hatred, they are powerful. Myungsoo's younger brother meant the world to Myungsoo, and because of one of the elder mistake, his brother died in a mission, which led to Myungsoo's hatred toward the village." Sungri explained.

"So I guess the same happened to Yuri too." Tiffany said as Jae-suk nodded his head.

"I was just trying to use their power for the good of the village. But it seems that they use such power to destroy one another. But at least one of them had serve the village well. They were at least useful for once." Sungyeon said as Yuri closed her eyes.

"Sungyeon! Can't you be a bit respectful for awhile! There's a Kwon child here!" Sungri shouted.

"Bah! As if I care! I only care about the safety of the village!" Sungyeon said it in a harsh tone.

"Just shut up! I don't care what you all are talking about. I am not any child." Yuri opened her eyes and revealed a pair of Bijungan.

"Those eyes. Bijungan." HyukJung said.

"Huh?! Are you threatened me, you little brat?! How dare you to threathened me?!" Sungyeon shouted as the others could felt the ground was moving and the temperature dropped.

"Second Hokage!" HyukJung shouted.

"Kim Sungyeon." Sungri said as the ground began to shake as if there was going to be an earthquake. Cracks could be seen on the ground.

"Your fingers, relax them now." Sungri said coldly as Sungyeon rolled his eyes. Slowly the ground became normal as everyone sighed in relief.

"There's no need to use such jutsu on me, brother." Sungyeon said.

"Ahaha, sorry about my brother. " Sungri laughed.

"Holy crap. You scared the out of me, Kim Sungri." HyukJung and Jae-suk thought.

"Lets get straight to the point. We don't have much time." Yuri said.

"Whats with the rush?" Jae-suk asked.

"As you can see, Myungsoo had been revive too and now we are in the midst of the war." Yuri said.

"Him again?! Aish." Sungri facepalmed.

"I suddenly can feel a massive chakra, from you, little brat." Sungyeon pointed toward Yuri, who had her left eye being closed by her forehead protector.

"Kyuubi and yours.... You had done it, Yuri." Hyori thought.

"It seems that you had control Kyuubi, my little one." Sungri said as Yuri only stared at him.

"We don't have much time. We need to defeat them and sealed Ten-Tailed back." Yuri said as Sungyeon saw Ten-Tailed and Myungsoo.

"I summon you four, because I was only able to summon four people with one shinigami mask and with my remaining chakra. So I decide to summon four of you as First and Second had defeated Myungsoo before." Yuri said.

"Little one, aren't you sad that you need to crush your own clan, own family?" Sungri asked as Yuri sighed.

"I am. But this is what I do, to maintain peace in this world." Yuri said as she turned around.

"Little one." Sungri said.

"I don't care about me. I care about them. So I need four of your help." Yuri said.

"We will help. Don't worry." HyukJung said.

"Lets do this." Sungri said.

"OH YEAH!!!" The rest of the ninja shouted.

 

A/N: So there you have it...The or not really a of the war!!! BA DUM DUM DUM!!!! Hope you guys enjoy it......Please subscribe and comments....XD.....Enjoy the story~~