Izanami

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

(A/N: Back to Yuri POV)

"Where is he?" Krystal asked as I remained silent and continued to jump from branch to branch.

"Just keep going, Krys." Sica said. I was paying all my attention on finding Kai. That guy needed to be stop, he shouldn't revived everyone. I hoped the others won't fight Kim Sooro. I can sensed that old man had been revive too. I might had found Kai.

"Sorry girls." I said as I stopped.

"What?" Sica asked as I jumped.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu ( Summon Technique )" I said as I summoned hundreds of crows and ordered them charged toward the Jung siblings.

"Urgh!" They shouted as they closed their eyes and trying to shoo away those crows.

"Yuri!" Sica shouted as I turned around.

"You two stay here." I said as I activated my Mangekyo Sharingan and Susanoo's hand was formed. He must be around here.  I ordered the Susanoo's hand to punch toward the midair and it appeared that there was an invisible wall and it had broke into pieces.

There he was, Kai, the one who performed Edo Tensei and he was clearly shocked of my presence. He then laughed as he stared at the ground.

"I see. As expected from Kwon Yuri. You had passed through my kekkai ( barrier) and no one can simply do that unless they know quite well about it." Kai said and still staring at his ground.

"You know, Kai, when we was training together, under Wooyoung, both of us had a bit of each other's chakra in our body, due to the experiment performed by Wooyoung and thanks to that, I was able to track you down although you had no need to keep that in mind for now. You only need to know that I'm here to stop this jutsu." I said as I deactivated my Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and walked toward him.

"I never expect such lesson from my junior. But I never worry about you coming here to stop this jutsu because no one can stop this jutsu, even if you kill me." Kai began to laugh and I saw a snake began to slide out from Kai's cloak and stared at me.

"Well, only I can stop this jutsu and even if you kill me, this jutsu will still continue forever. So in conclusion, you can't kill ne. HAHAHAHA!!! My luck had finally arrived!" Kai laughed as I shook my head.

"Geez, it turned out much more worst than I had expected. It will be hard to stop it before he been revived." I mumbled as shook my head and stared at Kai. Suddenly I felt a certain presence.

"We had catch up with you. What the hell are you doing here in this creepy cave?" I heard Sica's voice as I mentally facepalmed. I thought I managed to distracted them. Aish! Now this would be even harder for me.

"W-wait, I thought Wooyoung is dead?!" Sica said as Kai laughed.

"I'm not Wooyoung, girls." Kai said.

"Kai?" Krystal asked as I nodded my head.

"No! It can't be! Kai doesn't look like this!" Sica said.

"But its me." Kai said as I stepped a few steps back and stared at the trio.

"What are you doing at here?" Sica asked as I sighed. I thought I told her before. Aish! She must had been zoning out that time.

"Well, its kinda complicated. So you want me to recap for you?" Kai asked.

"Be my guest. Meanwhile, I will try to find a way to stop this jutsu." I said.

"Haha, very funny. Yuri, I told you this jutsu has no way other than me to stop it and this jutsu has zero risk and weakness." Kai said as I sighed.

"Every jutsu has its own weakness. Don't be too full of yourself." I said.

"Haha, this is the truth, Yuri and by the way, I was hoping you can explain to them. You know that they won't stay still if you make a move." Kai said as I shrugged my shoulder.

"I had no interest in any of this. Just quickly explained to them. I don't have much time." I said as Kai began to explain to the Jung sisters. From the point where he was the one performing Edo Tensei to revive dead people until the part where I crushed into his barrier. But there's something he said had caught my attention.

"By the way, Yuri, you are too late. He had been revived." Kai said as my eyes widened.

"No way." I said as I clenched my fists.

" Yes, and he was moving toward the Five Kages." Kai said as he laughed.

"The Five Kages can beat whoever he is up and sealed him!" Krystal said as I shook my had. Not good, this was not good at all! Anyone but him!

"Yes, Hyori-sama and the others will crush him." Sica said.

"How about the others?" I asked as Kai shook his head.

"Nope. The order from him is only to revive that guy." Kai said as I sighed. Everything was too late right now but there's still another way to prevent this war became worst,

"Who is he talking about?" Krystal asked and looked at me.

"Yeah. The Five Kages sure can crushed him." Sica said and looked at me, as if wanted me to agree to them but I couldn't because I knew how strong was that guy.

"No, the Five Kages might die because only the first Hokage can defeat him." I said as Sica and Krystal had their eyes widened.

"Because he is the ancestor of the Kwon Clan, the founder of Konohagakure, Kwon Myungsoo." Kai said as Sica and Krystal shook their head.

"NO! Death is Kwon Myungsoo!" Sica shouted as she shook my arm.

"You had been fooled, Sica. Death is not Kwon Myungsoo. The real Kwon Myungsoo is dead and now he had been revived by this jutsu." I said.

"Then who is Death?" Krystal asked as I shrugged my shoulder.

"So there's all about the war." Kai said as he smiled.

"Yuri, what should we do now?" Sica asked as I gently pushed her to my back.

"You two just stay here, don't involve in this fight." I said as Kai shook his head.

"Yuri, you must want to kill Elder Jung by yourself all over again and for your information, he had been revived too." Kai said.

"Father had been revived too?!" Krystal asked.

"Yes,but sadly the other girls beat him up and sealed him." Kai said as I sighed and lifted my hand, gesturing him to stop.

"With the help of Yuri's clone. So you two girls must had been hate Yuri very much right now and as you can see, both of us had a common point, which is Kwon Yuri is our hindrance and both of us hate her." Kai said as Sica stared at me with disbelief in her eyes. I sighed. I thought I could kept this until the war was over but that Kai just going to blurted it all out now.

"So, as you can see, Kwon Yuri is our common enemy and both of share the same hatred toward her. So why don't three of us work together and defeat her?" Kai asked and I could saw both of the Jung siblings were clenching their fists. Well, I had expected I need to fight all three of them but with my current condition, I might die, lacked of chakra.

"It seems like Yuri didn't tell you that we had this type of talk before." Sica said.

"Well then, which side are you two in?' Kai asked. I saw Sica and Krystal jumped and threw shurikens toward Kai. Not good, I needed to stop them. So I threw shurikens too, resulting my shurikens blocked all Sica's and Krystal's attack.

"Why,, Yuri?! He is our enemy! And he is your enemy too, right? Don't tell me you are helping him because you are his junior?!" Sica scolded me and I ignored her.

"Yuri unnie!" Krystal shouted as she grabbed my arm.

" I know he is our enemy but Edo Tensei can't be stop if we kill him and with current speed, I feared that we need to fight the first and second Hokage too and all of us knew how strong they were. I'll force him to tell me how to stop this Jutsu and I need Sica's help since Sica can perform Tsukuyomi." I said as Sica nodded her head.

"And later Krystal and I will try to control him to undo it." I said.

"What a splendid way to defeat me. But what I had been said is this jutsu has no weakness." Kai said as I shrugged my shoulder.

"And I told you before every jutsu has its weakness and for this jutsu the weakness is me, Kwon Yuri." I pointed to myself with full of confident.

"You liar, Kwon Yuri! You promise to come back to my side! I hate you!" Sica shouted as I ignored her but I felt a sudden warmness, coming from my back and a pir of hands, circling around my waist.

"In order not to make me hate you, you need to keep that promise!" Sica shouted as I smirked.

"Yeah! Yuri unnie, you still need to protect us!" Krystal shouted.

"Well, well, the YulSic couple and the little Jung are going to fight me at the same time. Interesting." Kai said as he moved further away from us and more snake appeared from his cloak.

"Well, as you can see, I'm pretty shy person." Kai said as he pulled his cloak so that his cloak was covering his eyes.

"He is preventing our genjutsu." Krystal said as I realize both of them had activated their Mangekyo Sharingan.

"Seobang, becareful of the snakes. It seems like they can clearly sense our existence." Sica said as I smirked.

"Snakes can sense things through temperatures and also do it with their sense of smell by passing the smell in the mouth. They can sense us perfectly although snakes have bad eyesights." I said.

"You know quite a lot about snakes, Dr.Snake." Krystal smirked as Kai laughed.

"I did plenty of research when I was training under Wooyoung. I need to free myself from him." I said.

"Well, bad news for you girls. You won't defeat me by becoming Dr.Snakes. This is my field and nature will be on my side." Kai said.

"Seobang, something wrong with the snakes." Sica whispered as I noticed the snakes had became bigger than just now.

"Locational advantage? Unnie, this might be a trap. Becareful." Krystal said but my attentions was on the snakes. Something was weird about the snakes.

"Trap? Advantage? I don't think so." Kai then ordered his snakes charged at us. All six snakes charged at us together.

"Girls, its time to show me what you had learned when I am not around." I said as I saw they smirked and all three of us noded our head.

"Susanoo!" All three of us shouted together as I activated my Mangekyo Sharingan since I only want my Susanoo to have half of its body. 

"Krys, nice Susanoo you have there." I said after I saw Krystal's Susanoo. Her Susanoo was bright orange with a bit of red in it, the colour that symbolizes flame. Her Susanoo's right hand was holding a spear while his left hand was holding a shield and on its back, his Yasaka Magatama took shape of a huge slingshot. Her Susanoo had a more demon appearance compare to mine and Sica's. Her Susanoo was wearing a helmet with only two holes as his eyes and a horn type thing on its helmet.

"Thanks. It took me quite awhile to control him." Krystal smiled as all of our Susanoo grabbed two snakes each.

"So this is Susanoo? I never thought Yuri can control them." Kai said as Krystal's Susanoo had sliced one of the snakes and so do Sica's Susanoo.

"Girls, don't be too rough! Remember we can't kill him." I said but I saw some fluid was dripping from the snake's body that had been cut. He might possesed Wooyoug's power and if that was true, then I needed quite a lot of time to defeat him.

"I understand!" Krystal shouted but I saw Sica's Susanoo was going to kill another snake.

"SICA!" I shouted.

"Kai is under his hood, right?! We just need to drag him out!" Sica shouted as her Susanoo reached out for Kai and it appeared that there's only three snakes emerged from the hood instead of Kai.

"Krys, take care of Sica!" I shouted as Krystal ordered her Susanoo to grab the snakes and preventing the snakes to attack Sica. There were more snakes emerged from Kai's cloak and they were circling themselves around us.

"Krys, Sica, stay here." I said as my Susanoo killed the two snakes. I pulled out my katana and charged toward one of the snakes.

"Seobang!" Sica shouted as I stabbed the snake and it appeared that the snake was spiltted into half but soon merged become one. I smirked as I looked around me.

"Come on, Kai. I had trained with you in the past and you can't be that shy. You are hiding your body, not just your head." I said as I continued to look around.

"Don't tell me that you are trying to hide from us by sloughing off your skin? Looks like you are not any better than Wooyoung afterall." I smirked.

"Oh, don't be like this, Yuri. You shouldn't underestimate me. Although its true that the bounty money for killing me in the missing nin's list is lesser than yours and Wooyoung's but I had become stronger too." I could heard his voice but I couldn't sense him at all. I looked at Sica as she nodded her head.

"But that doesn't make it as a good excuse for you to hide yourself." I said as Sica nodded her head and glanced toward a certain direction. I stared at Krystal but the latter gave me a confused look.

"Unnie, something's weird. I can see his chakra everywhere." Krystal said as I stared at Sica who also gave me a confused look.

"Its one of the Wooyoung's ability that Kai had adopt. Its an ability to make his body into liquid form. Saw those fluid coming out from the snakes that you two had killed? Thats the way he escaped. I guessed Kai had learned this technique too which also made me thought that he had slought off his skin." I said.

"You are so smart. As expected from Kwon." Kai said.

"Well, you know JunHo? The one that I killed but I think he was being revive by you too. He can transform his body into liquid too." I said.

"Yup and for your information, I had impressive healing skills too. Thanks to that JunHo guys. I was able to do some experiment on his Samehada which made me able to heal myself quickly." He said as I sighed. Suddenly a huge snake appeared and began to talk.

"Seems like you had been attacked by Wooyoung's cursed seal too. To gain yourself an ability to control those snakes fully." I said and laughter could be heard from the snake.

"Hahaha, no no no. I am not that weak to being attacked by Wooyoung's seals. This is the result of training in Ryuchidou (Dragon Cave)." Kai said.

"Ryuchidou?!" Sica shouted as I remained calm.

"You know, it take me quite some time to find it. The legendary place that equal to Myoubokuzan ( Fancy Wood Hill) and Shikkotsurin ( Humid Bone Forest). The place where Wooyoung and me dreamt of going there." Kai said. I gulped as I could felt two pair of hands was holding my hands tightly.

"With the guidance of the White Snake Sage, I trained myself and gained new ability and with this, I surpassed Wooyoung!" Kai shouted as I saw hands coming out from that snake's mouth.

"Shut up!" Sica shouted as she ordered her Susanoo to shoot the arrow toward the snakes.

"Sica, don't rush!" I shouted but what happened had surprised us. The snakes moved around the arror and none of them being hit.

"He d-dodge it? Th-there's no way! He shouldn't able to dodge it!" Sica shouted as she shook my right arm.

"I told you before, the nature is on my side. I always had the help from the nature." Kai said

"Not good." I mumbled as I gently pushed the Jung's siblings to my back.

"Well, do you know why Wooyoung want your body, Yuri? Let me tell you, you know, Wooyoung and I found Ryuchidou and Wooyoung's body was too weak to train under those condition. Thats why he want your body but you being a strong and arrogant brat, didn't let him to have your body and you killed him. Which caused him to fail, fail on being a true sage like me!" Kai said as he crawled out from the snake. He had four small horns on his head and also his skin was similar to a snake's skin.

"I see. My assumption was right from the start. Kai, you had activate your-"

"Sage mode." Kai continued my sentence and smirked.

"No! He is just some stupid and an imperfect snake!" Krystal shouted as Kai shook his head.

"Well, for your information, the White Snake Sage had help me to shed my skin as a snake and now-"

"You are a dragon." I continued as he nodded his head.

"Well done! As expected from you, Yuri." Kai said as he jumped up.

"Sage Jutsu : Hakugeki (White Rage Jutsu)." He said as a white dragon emerged from his mouth and that white dragon was holding a dark orb.

"Close your eyes!" I ordered as the three of us closed our eyes due to the sudden brightness.

"Argh! My ears! It hurt! Unnie!" Krystal shouted as I activated my right Bijungan and put her hands to cover her ears.

"Argh! Seobang! It hurt! It feel like my body is getting numb!" Sica said as I put her hands to cover her ears also. So this jutsu of Kai can paralyzed one's body with the vibration of the sound. I was staring at Kai who slowly turned his body into liquid.

"I can use the snake's cornea to block my vision and liquidfied my body to adjust myself to the vibration of the sound. I guess I'm the only one can move freely for now." Kai said as I realized Sica's and Krystal's Susanoo disappeared and so do mine.  I saw Kai was charging at us with a big orb forming in his mouth. I quickly pulled the Jung's siblings into my embrace and jumped away, completely dodging Kai's attack.

"Look like you can see me very well. I think its one of the ability that your Bijungan gave to you. Not bad." Kai said.

"I know whats in your mind, Kai. You plan to get Sica and Krystal to make me your tool and I won't let you to have that chance." I said.I slowly put down Sica and Krystal as the bright light faded.

"Katon: Great Fire Dragon!" Sica said as a huge flame dragon appeared and charged toward Kai but Kai dodged it by jumping toward the ceiling of the cave and remained at there.

"Nice move but you three never work with each other. Without any plan or experience of working with each other, you three will only die. Besides, Yuri like to keep everything to herself and you two never knew her full ability at all. " Kai explained as I smirked.

"You know whats the mortal enemy of snake?" I asked as he arched his eyebrow.

"Not only you had achieve Sage mode, Kai. Not only you." I said as I performed handseal. I closed my eyes as I focused myself.

"You know, there's much more legendary place in this world and when I joined Tasogare, I manage to find one." I said as I performed another set of handseals.

"I had vist the Great Black Wolf Sage at the land of Dark Forest." I said as fur was forming on my skin and I started to grow sharp teeth and fingernails.

"You had acquired the Black Wolf Sage mode." Kai said with calm as I smirked at him.

"Stay back and remember back the mission that you two deal with that wild wolf that year." I said and I could saw both of them smirked.

"Lets do this, sis!" Sica shouted as I charged toward Kai. I hoped I could buy them enough time.I had contered a few attacks with Kai. I then saw both of them summoned Susanoo again. Sica ordered her Susanoo to get ready with its bow and arrow while Krystal ordered her Susanoo to shoot out those Magatama with his Yasaka Magatama. Those Magatama had hit Kai's surrounding and I knew Kai was surprised by it although he didn't show it.

"Now!" Krystal shouted as Sica smirked and ordered her Susanoo to shoot. The arrow pierced Kai's snake body as his lower half was a snake body. Suddenly Kai charged toward me and I was holding a katana on my hand.

"He want to escape by grabbing Yuri unnie's katana to cut off that sake part of his body!" Krystal shouted as I realized she was right. Kai had the ability to regenerate a new body. When I wasn't paying attention, Kai had grabbed my katana and stabbed me, piercing my heart.

"SEOBANG!!!" Sica shouted.

"I told you three to take your time to plan. Not to rush toward me. You always being reckless." Kai sighed as I smirked.

(A/N: Jessica POV)

"SEOBANG!!!" I shouted as I saw Kai pierced Yuri. No! This couldn't be happening! No, Yuri! Don't leave me!

"Unnie, look!" Krystal called out as I saw Yuri's body had disappeared and appeared behind Kai. She grabbed the katana and sliced one of Kai's horn. Then she jumped right beside us as I hugged her.

"I thought I was going to lose you." I said when I felt tars began to flow down.

"Shh, its fine. I won't leave you." She said while rubbing my back.

"Hahaha, how funny! It seems like both of you didn't hate Yuri for causing the death of your parents." Kai said as all three of us stared at him.

"We had forgive her." I said as I stared into Yuri.

"But she hadn't forgive your parents and Konohagakure." Kai said as I glared at her.

"Look, Yuri, do you forget? Forget that their parents and the others from Konohagakure crushed your clan and make your father kill the whole clan?" Kai asked and I felt Yuri was trembling.

"You know, Yuri. I understand how you feel. All of us done so much for the village but what did the village do to us instead of crushing our life? Konohagakure crush your clan while me, I move from village to village, being a spy, without any comrade to know my true identity. I was once a ninja from Konohagakure and becoming a spy had made me lost myself but instead of giving me reward, Konohagakure remove me from my mission. Just like what your father had become, he killed his whole clan, his beloved for the sake of Konohagakure but what do we get other than shame and dishonor? NOTHING! Yuri, think clearly about it. No one can understand you like I do, Yuri. I can be your older brother, your companion, so come to me. I know and understand your pain. You can come to me, and betray the Jung." Kai said as I saw Yuri clenching her fists.

"Seobang." I whispered in fear. I scared that she would betray us and joined Kai. I afraid I will lost her forever.

"No. I know each village has its own dark side and inconsistence and I know I am a missing nin from Konohagakure. But I'm still Kwon Yuri from Konohagakure. I know I had turn my back on Konohagakure and disappointed mother and Sica but I was from Konohagakure and I know mostly is my fault that it ended up this way and I have something to tell Sica." She said as I looked at her. She smiled at me and then stared at Kai.

"But first, we need to stop him first." She said as I nodded my head.

"Haha, stop joking. I am the performer of Edo Tensei so you can't kill me. And with my recovery speed, there's no use of hurting me. I had block my own eyesights so that your genjutsu won't work on me. There's no way you can win, not even you, Yuri. My Edo Tensei is invincible." Kai said.

"His speech is annoying but he do have a point." Krystal said as I nodded my head.

" I agree to Krys so what should we do, seobang?" I asked Yuri.

"Kai, never underestimate the true power of Kwon and their genjutsu." Yuri said with a smirk on her face.

"Hmm?" Kai said as he arched his eyebrow.

"Bijungan is a very powerful bloodline limit and it give the user the ability to copy and modify a certain jutsu." Yuri said.

"I had already know that." Kai said with annoyance.

"And Sharingan have the power to affect one regardless their five senses, in exchange of losing their eyesight." Yuri continued, clearly ignoring Kai.

"I know! Just like Izanagi." Krystal said.

"Thats right. Kim Sooro has the ability to use Izanagi and he planted a number of Sharingan on his arm to overcome the blindness." Yuri explained as I glared at Krystal.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I found one of the scrolls long time ago and Yuri unnie told me those are forbidden jutsu." Krystal said.

"So how does those relate?" I asked as Yuri gently put her finger on my lips and smiled at me gently.

"So you will perform Izanagi?" Krystal asked as Yuri shook  her head. She gently pushed both of us behind her so that she can protected us but honestly, I hated when she did that because it made me felt that I wasn't strong enough to fight beside her and I wanted to fight beside her.

"No. I will perform another genjutsu. One that form a pair with Izanagi." Yuri said as she turned and smiled at us, with her right eye showing her Mangekyo Sharingan.

"Another one?" I asked as she nodded her head.

"Its already prepared. The ultimate dojutsu (eye jutsu) than holds his destiny." Yuri said as Kai charged toward her. She only pointed her katana at Kai.

"Clang!" Kai's sharp teeth clashed with Yuri's katana.

"Izanami!" Yuri shouted and jumped away, remained a far distance with Kai. I saw Krystal gasped with her eyes widened,

"If Izanagi is the jutsu that change destiny, then Izanami decide it. Right, Krystal?" Yuri asked as she glanced at Krystal.

"Yes. Thats what I read from the scroll." Krystal said. Yuri then jumped in front of us.

" Izanami and Izanagi are a pair of kinjutsu (forbidden jutsu) from Jung clan. And now I am going to use the Sharingan from your parents and perform it. Both of you stay close to me." Yuri said as she stared at Kai. I didn't understand what Yuri was talking about. A jutsu that decided one's destiny? Was there a jutsu that strong?

"I don't know what kind of jutsu you are using but none of it will work against me! I think you still don't understand who I am!" Kai shouted as he performed handseal."

"Hermit Technique: Muki Tensei." He said as the stalactites and stalagmites were moving in high speed toward the three of us and there was no way for us to dodge it. I closed my eyes to accept the pain but there's no pain at all.

"Unnie!" Krystal shouted as I realized a red aura was surrounding me and Krystal. My eyes widened when I saw her, Yuri was being pierced by the stalactites and stalagmites.

"Seobang! Yuri!" I shouted.

"Haha. That jutsu works by giving life and control something that is not alive. Its different than just control something with chakra. Maybe I went too far." Kai said. N-no! Yuri!

"Yuri!" I shouted again.

"She summon her Susanoo to protect you two instead of herself." Kai said as he shrugged his shoulder.

"You! You will pay for this!" I clenched my fists.

"Unnie!" Krystal shouted.

"Amaterasu!" I shouted as black flame began to spread throughout the whole cave and turned the cave back to its original shape. Kai only jumped away and smirked.

"Well, its good jutsu. The heat had made my cave turn back to its original shape." Kai said as he looked at his surrounding.

"S-sorry, S-sica." Yuri said as she smiled at me and stood up.She still had her black fur all over her as she still activated her Sage mode.

"Yuri!" I said as I went and helped her.

"I'm sorry but I win this round. Wooyoung's knowledge about nature, from human to snakes, from snakes to dragons, all are inside me. For my state now, Kwon and Jung are nothing for me." Kai laughed and it hurted my ears.

"You know nothing about Kwon and Jung!" I shouted and wanted to charge toward Kai but Yuri hold me back. She was now back to her human form and no more injuries on her stomach. What happened? Did she healed herself?

"Kai, you remind me of my time when my mind is full of revenge and I was hurt by their words." Yuri said and I felt guilty as I remembered back that day, the day where I blurted out rude and mean words, chasing her away from us.

"And thats why you will lose." Yuri said as she stood up.

"Stop joking. I am now the main actor of this war! I am leading Tasogare in this war and I am fighting against you, Kwon and the Jung siblings. I will win!" Kai shouted as he stared at us while smiling.

"Both of us had different fate but I can sympathize with you. In the end you were a spy that live in the world that full of lies, like how I use to when I was young." Yuri said as she slowly let go of me and walked toward Kai.

"When I know the truth, I couldn't understand and acknowledge myself. I had been asking myself that what was I doing? Why was I helping the village? Should I betrayed them? And in the end, I did betrayed Konoha. But I fought until now, I realized maybe, acknowledge myself is the key of being strong and reach perfection." Yuri stopped and looked at me. She took a deep breathe and continued.

"Because that mean, I know and understand what I can do and what I can't."

"That's what a loser will say. Acknowleding what you can't do is the same as giving up." Kai said as Yuri shook her head.

"Of course not. It mean to forgive yourself for what you are not able to do. There are your comrades to make up for what you can't do and thats what teamwork is. The comrades will also prevent you to ignore things that you actually might have been to. Thats what I learned from fighting all alone this time. I then realized, I need to look at my real self and acknowledge what I see to know who I am." Yuri sighed.

"And those that couldn't acknowledge their real self, are bound to fail. Just like my father. He keep on living in lies and decieve everyone, including me. Thats why he failed by being killed by me." Yuri said.

"You had no idea what kind of things I was going through. I had been searching for my true self for years!" Kai shouted. I saw Yuri stopped in front of us.

"Besides, I am fighting you three, especially Yuri because I want your knowledge and power. You are from Konoha and from the Kwon and Jung. These two clans are one of the best clans in this world! You two, the Jung had awakened Mangekyo Sharingan while for Yuri, she had more. All of you had many technique to stop this war and information too. Thats why I want you, Kwon Yuri to be dead and being revived by Edo Tensei, to be one of my chess piece. With Yuri's knowledge and power, there's no way anyone can beat me." Kai laugh as Yuri chuckled.

"You are overestimatine me. In fact, I nearly failed when I fought with Kim Sooro." Yuri said.

"No need to talk like that. I envy you are from the Kwon." Kai said as Yuri shrugged her shoulder.

"Kwon is just a name, a name that symbolize my root and clan but it doesn't mean anything by itself." Yuri said as Kai scoffed.

"It does mean something, Yuri. It mean something for me!" Kai shouted back.

"Why do we need to let him be alive? Can't we just kill him?" I asked, clearly growing annoyance and impatience in this fight.

"Unnie's right. We are going to fall behind in this rate." Krystal said.

"No, we mustn't kill him. He is the one controlling the war right now. Right now just bear with it." Yuri said.

"Then can't you use Izanami right now? He is about to do something." I asked.

"I am preparing something too, but I need some time." Yuri said.

"You know, Wooyoung always said that-"  Kai stopped as three heads along with their upper part of their body emerged from his stomach and it was so gross. Those three heads belong to the former ninja from the Hidden Village in the Sound and all of them had been affected by Wooyoung's cursed seal.

"If you want to know yourself, just gather all the thing and all the information in this world! Doton: Doroku Gaeshi!" Kai shouted as one of the head, belonged to Jaejin performed a handseal and crushed the ground between us and Kai.

"Not good. Now he had three from the Sound Five." I said worriedly.

"Kumosoukai (Spiderweb unrolling)." Kai said as he spitted out spiderwebs from his mouth. Krystal and I both took out our uknai but Yuri shook her head.

"These threads can't be cut by kunai. Amaterasu." Yuri said as she encountered Kai's attack with the black flame. Suddenly Jaejin's head disappeared and Hongki's head and upper body emerged.

"Doton: Ground spike jutsu." Kai said as the ground behind us had formed thousands of spikes.

"Look, he had formed spiderweb at the other end." Krystal said as both of us stared at Yuri.

"Krystal covered the spikes while Sica covered the web since Sica can use Amaterasu. Can you two still do Susanoo?" Yuri asked as both of us nodded our head.

"Lets go, sis!" I shouted as I summoned my Susanoo.

"Right behind you." Krystal replied me.

(A/N: Lets go back to Yuri POV)

Those black flames that Sica's Susanoo produced had clear up the spiderweb while Krystal oder her Susanoo to cut the spikes with its spear. As expected from the Jung, they were doing a good work. They made me proud of them. Suddenly I saw Hongki's head and bosy disappeared and replaced by Seunghyun.

"Mateki: Mugen Onsa (Demonic Flute: Phanton Sound Chains)." Kai said as Seunghyun began to play his flute. I quickly activated my Bijungan and looked back at the Jung siblings.

"Krys, are you o-Oh no! KRYS!" Sica shouted.

"Unnie!" Krystal shouted too.

"Girls, calm down! Its a genjutsu! That jutsu can cause illusion and paralyze you, with also the ability to break you down mentally by sound." I said.

"Genjutsu?" Krystal asked as I nodded my head.

"As I expected, even Susanoo can't stop sounds and with this, both of you are unable to move. Yuri had her Bijungan which can act as an ultimate defense for her." Kai explained as I glared at him.

"So now, at least I can capture two of you with Wooyoung!" Kai said as Wooyoung's head and body appeared from his stomach. I smirked.

"Do you forget about me? Besides, you are not Wooyoung. There's no way for you to become him by imitating him as you are not him." I said.

"But everyone started to imitate each other too." Kai said.

:That is something we do to make us grow, not to be used as a costume and act like someone we are not. I know you admired Wooyoung but this isn't the way to be strong by imitating him. Even if you try to link yourself with someone you admired, you will never find your existence in there. Let me remind you, Wooyoung, one is bound to fail if they don't know their true self." I said.

"So you mean that I am bound to fail?!" Kai shouted as Wooyoung from his stomach charged at me with sharp teeth.

"Yuri! His teeth has deadly poison!" Sica shouted.

"I will never fail!" Kai shouted once again but I stared at Sica.

"I will distract him. Both of you buy yourself sometime." I said as I pulled out my katana and charged toward Kai.

(A/N: Lets return to my pov for a short while.)

"Unnie!" Krystal shouted to Jessica.

"Krys, look into my eyes." Jessica said as Krystal nodded her head.

"Mangekyo Sharingan." Krystal said.

"Tsukuyomi!" Jessica said as Jessica free both of them from the genjutsu.

"Krys, now!"

"Of course, unnie!' Both of them then charged toward Yuri.

"Susanoo!" Both Jung siblings shouted together as the summoned their Susanoo's arm and encountered Kai's attack.

"Not bad at all. Thanks anyway." Yuri smiled.

"You shouldn't charge toward him like that next time!" Jessica scolded Yuri as Yuri smiled sheepishly.

"But thanks for you two. I was able to buy enough time. I shall now perform Izanami." Yuri said while she was standing in front of the Jung sisters.

"You had failed, Kai." Yuri smirked but suddenly she frowned.

"YURI!" Jessica shouted as she saw Yuri being sliced into half by Kai.

"A genius like you, never understand my pain. The pain of being acknowledge and I won't let anyone get in my way." Kai said as tears began to flow out from Jessica's eyes but Yuri only smirked.

"Sica!" She threw her katana toward Jessica but unfortunately Kai's snake got it before Jessica could. Yuri's body turned into bunch of crows and disappeared.

" You won't able to run away this time, Yuri!" Kai said as he took the katana.

"You won't be able to hurt Yuri unnie!" Krystal said as she ordered her Susanoo to attack Kai which Kai trying to jumped aay to dodge it. Kai was now standing on the ceiling of the cave, while Yuri was now standing under him, lifting her head and stared at Kai.

"Katon: Great Foreball Jutsu!" Jessica shouted as she shot out a huge fireball out.

"Katon: Great Fireball Jutsu." Kai shouted out as he encountered Jessica's attack by shooting out a great fireball too.

"Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu ( Great Waterfall Technique)." Kai said as he formed a huge wavem bursting from the ground and hit Jessica and Krystal.

"Kya!" Both of them shouted while Yuri moved toward Kai. Kai spotted Yuri and he quickly stabbed Yuri, piercing through Yuri's heart.

"Seobang!" Jessica shouted again. She lost count how many times she was going to cry when she saw Yuri being stabbed by Kai. She only knew she couldn't afford to lose Yuri, not right now.

"Unnie, trust Yuri unnie." Krystal said to calm Jessica down. Jessica took a deep breathe and decided to trust that tanned girl won't leave her side. As expected, Yuri turned into dusts.

(A/N: Lets go to Kai POV)

She disappeared again but with my Sage mode, I was able to sense her. I won this round, Kwon Yuri. By killing you, all of them will acknowledge me. When I was busy clearing my visions, Yuri grabbed her katana and wanted to slice my neck. I quickly dodged it which made her only able to slice one of my horn. Both of us jumped away from each other.

"The same thing. Just like I predicted." I said as I smirked.

"I told you before and I will tell you once again. You can't hurt me physically as long as my regenerate speed is fast and I had severed my eyesights, so there's no way you all can cast an illusion on me." I said as I felt water dripping on my shoulder. Yuri only shook her head and smirked.

"Your fate is within my grasp right now, Kai. I will finished you with one of the kinjutsu of Jung clan." Yuri said.

"Well then, show it to me!" I shouted as I charged toward her which she blocked using her katana.

"Izanami." She said as I saw Jessica and Krystal were running toward her.

"Don't stay too close to me, girls." She said. Something's not right here. This was like deja vu but I couldn't care much about it.

"I am tired about this. Lets end this battle." I said as Yuri shrugged her shoulder. When I was walking toward her, I stepped on something but I just assumed it that was rock.

"Your fate is in my grasp but you are the one who decide it yourself. Remember what I said and think about it." Yuri said and her voice clearly irritated me.

"I had no idea about what you are talking about and I am sick of this game. I only know that I am the strongest here!" I shouted as I ordered Wooyoung charged toward Yuri after he emerged from my stomach in his snake form. Suddenly, a violet hand grabbed Wooyoung's snake body. I then realized than Jessica had summoned Susanoo to protect Yuri.

"Do you think I will let you hurt my seobang?" Jessica asked as she sent me cold glare.

"Thanks, Sicababy." Yuri said while I saw Jessica blushed.

"One that forgives and acknowledges himself is what it truly meant to be strong." Yuri said as I emerged from Wooyoung's mouth, wanted to crush her.

"You say that because you are a sore loser!" I shouted when I charged toward Yuri but stopped when being grabbed by a bright orange reddish hand of Susanoo. So, Krystal had summoned Susanoo to protect Yuri too.

"Don't hurt Yuri unnie and stop whining. Man up would you?!" Krystal said but I ignored her as I sloughed off my skin and charged toward Yuri, clutching her neck, making her surprised by my attack and lost her grip on her katana. I then stabbed her from the back but her body disappeared again. What was this? Something was weird.

When I was clearing my vision, Yuri grabbed her katana again, wanted to slice me again but I dodged it. But still she managed to slice off one of my horn. I touched my horn and looked at her. I thought my horn was being sliced off before this, but why did it happened all over again?  There shouldn't be any genjutsu to cast upon me. No way!

I jumped away from her and stared at her. I could water dripping on my shoulder while I stepped on something. Then Jessica attacked me with her fireball and with me encountered it with the same jutsu.

"What did you do to me?" I asked as I gave up on thinking what was happening.

"You are caught in my genjutsu." Yuri said as both of us charged at each other.

"Impossible!" I shouted.

"Izanami." She said as both of us jumped away from each other.

"I don't care about that and there's no way you can defeat me because I am all powerful!" I shouted as I charged toward her. I wanted to slice her since I managed to grab her katana again but she jumped up. I quickly turned to my back and stabbed her but then her body disappeared again. Then she grabbed her katana again and sliced one of my horn, again.

'I told you that your fate is in my hand." Yuri smirked while looked at me.

"Kwon Yuri!!!!" I shouted as I was frustrated about what was happening. I couldn't think of anything weird. I can't realize what was wrong. I was so frustrated!!

 

A/N; HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!!! Hope you guys like my chapter....XD...I will be updating next chapter after I woke up...Hope to see you guys next time. Please comments and subscribe~~