It's impossible

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

"N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Jessica shouted in despair as she saw Kurama was carrying a lifeless Yuri. Tears stain could be seen clearly on Kurama's face and that surprised everyone except the beasts. No one knew the fearsome Kyuubi had such a soft heart. Kurama walked each steps with a mixed feelings. He glanced at Yuri as he smiled bitterly. He gently put Yuri down and Yuri's face.

"What is this, Kurama?!" Shukaku asked.

"I'm sorry. I c-can't s-save her." Kurama said in a broken voice.

"No, no way this could happen." Jessica said as she ran toward Yuri.

"SEOBANG!! YOU SAY YOU WON'T LEAVE ME!! WHY?! WHY?!" Jessica shook Yuri's body violently as tears escaped from her eyes.

"Yuri-ah." Kokuo called out in a gentle manner.

"Seobang, p-please c-come back to me." Jessica whispered and hugged Yuri tightly.

"Yuri." Shukaku mumbled as a lone tear escaped from his eyes. The other beasts had tears on their face too. They treated Yuri like their own sister, Yuri was someone dear to them and saw Yuri in such state, they just felt want to cry. Yuri was lying at there lifelessly.

"We still can save her!" Yoona shouted as she clenched her fist.

"No you can't." A gentle voice could be heard and as all of them stared in the sky, there was a woman.

"Who are you?" Seohyun asked.

"I'm Izanami. One of the god that Im clan had promised to worship me." Izanami said gently as she landed on the ground.

"Why did you say that?" Taeyeon asked. Izanami ignored her and slowly walked toward Yuri.

"GO AWAY!" Kurama growled as he stared at Izanami. Izanami smirked as she just pointed toward Kurama.

"ARGH!" Kurama curled into a ball, clutching his head, shouting in pain.

"You all can never fight against me. I'm a goddess while you all are just pure living things." Izanami said as she gently Yuri's face and smiled bitterly.

"We just want her back. Is that hard?" Tiffany asked with teary eyes.

"She had promise me to sacrifice herself in order to revive those four guy. " Izanami said as she ordered the wind to carry Yuri.

"No way." Hyoyeon shook her head.

"If she didn't do so, she will never perform Edo Tensei and able to control it for such long time." Izanami continued as she gently Yuri's face again.

"So?" Sooyoung asked.

"I am going to take her with me now." Izanami said.

"NO!" Jessica shouted as she charged toward Izanami, with one hand holding a kunai. She had surprised Izanami but the goddess just smile.

"I won't let you take seobang away from me! NEVER! I will take her back even if it cost my life!" Jessica shouted as tears rolled down on her face.

"You won't win." Izanami said firmly.

"I don't care. Katon: Wild Flower Dance." Jessica said as flames began to form like a blosson flower. Izanami shook her head and gently clapped her hand. The flame began to disappear one by one too.

"Katon: -"

"No need for you to waste your chakra, young lady. I won't let her go." Izanami said as Jessica shook her head.

"And I will snatch her away from you." Jessica said. Izanami could saw a young her in Jessica, a young her where she would fight for her love too. Then she thought of her husband, Izanagi and smiled bitterly.

"ENTON: BLAZE WOLVES." Jessica shouted as she activated her Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Izanami just simply moved to the left and dodged it.

"J-jess, you had awaken your Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan." Tiffany said.

"I don't care. I will give it my all to bring her back!" Jessica shouted again and launched toward Izanami but only being repelled by Izanami's wind attack and landed on the ground harshly.

"Jess, don't do this." Taeyeon said with a sad look.

"I must. I need Yuri, I want Yuri, I won't let her go." Jessica stood up.

"But your chakra is low." Sooyoung said.

"You are going to die if you continue." Sunny said as Jessica smiled bitterly.

"What's the use of me to continue living if Yuri wasn't by my side?" Jessica asked as everyone remained silent.

"Aren't you going to give up?" Izanami asked.

"I won't. Even if I die." Jessica said as Izanami smiled and gently put down Yuri, right beside Jessica.

"Huh?" Jessica looked at Izanami with confused expression.

"You had amazed me, just like how Yuri amaze me too. Your love is strong enough and it nearly move me to tears. I hereby return Yuri to you but her promise of Im clan still need to go on." Izanami said as Jessica nodded her head.

"Thank you, Izanami. Thank you." Jessica kneeled down and began to knock her head on the ground, bowing to show her gratitude toward Izanami.

"Its nothing. And here is that girl's soul." Izanami opened her right hand and a small black sphere could be seen on her palm. The black sphere circling itself around Izanami and then moved toward Yuri's body. Then the black ball was flying on top of Yuri's body and quickly entered Yuri's head.

"She is going to wake up soon. And here's another present for you all." Izanami gently clapped her hands again, and the surroundings had a drastic changed. Village was being built, ground was being soft, trees had grew back. It was like the war never happened.

"A reward for you all to work together with each other.  I need to take my leave now. May the goddess of luck shine on you all." With that Izanami disappeared.

"Thank you, Izanami. Thanks." Jessica kept on mumbling her thanks while hugging Yuri tightly.

"Lets bring her back to the tent." Kurama said as he carried Yuri in bridal style.

"Yuri, I am proud of you." Kurama thought as he gently pecked Yuri's forehead.

"YAH! WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO PECK MY SEOBANG'S FOREHEAD?!" Jessica shouted as Kurama merong. Everyone was happy that this was really the end of the war.

After a few hours, Yuri slowly opened her eyes as she could felt pain from all over her body.

"S-seobang?" She could heard Jessica's voice.

"H-huh?" Yuri thought.

"Its impossible. I should be dead by now." She thought again as she could felt someone gently her face.

"Seobang, wake up." There was Jessica's voice again and this time Yuri was sure she was dreaming.

"W-wait, does a ghost dream?" Yuri thought. But as soon as her eyes adjusted itself toward the light, she saw Jessica, and the rest were staring at her.

"Call Hyori-sama. Yuri is awake." Taeyeon said as Yesung nodded his head.

"Huh?" Yuri rubbed her eyes.

"Seobang, are you okay?" Jessica asked.

"Huh? Where am I?" Yuri asked as Jessica giggled.

"You are in one of the tent." Sooyoung answered.

"I'm not dead?" Yuri asked.

"Do you wish to be dead?" Hyoyeon asked as Yuri shook her head.

"Then yes, you are alive." Tiffany showed Yuri her eye smile.

"How did this happen?" Yuri asked.

"Izanami send you back." Sunny said as Yuri remained confused.

"Just don't think that much. You just need to know you are alive." Jessica smiled at Yuri.

"And don't worry unnie, I will make sure to go clean that temple once a month." Yoona said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Yuri-ah! I heard that you are awake! Come and let mama see how are you!" Hyori bursted into the tent and said.

"Mom~" Yuri whined.

"Hmm, lets see." Hyori completely ignored Yuri's whining and started to examined Yuri.

"You just need some rest and you will be fine." Hyori said and hugged Yuri.

"And don't make me worry next time." Hyori whispered as Yuri nodded her head.

"Well then, we can move back to our villages!" Taeyeon said but Yuri shook her head.

"No, you all move back while I'm still a missing nin." Yuri said but everyone laughed.

"Yah! What's so funny about this?" Yuri asked.

"Yuri-ah, you are no longer a missing nin. You are now a hero. All of us decide not to put you and the rest of members of Tasogare as missing nin." Hyori explained. Yuri only able to nodded her head in a robotic way.

"Besides, you gain yourself God of Shinobi title." LeeTeuk said.

"Uhuh. I don't want to know anymore. My head hurts." Yuri said as she smiled.

"You just need to know you are here with us and you can never leave my side anymore." Jessica said as Yuri leaned in and pecked the older girl's lips.

"I promise I will never leave you." Yuri whispered in her low and husky voice. Jessica blushed and quickly hid her blushed face in her palms.

After a few weeks, they moved back to Konohagakure and surprsingly Yuri had forgave Taewoo for all those things. Its not like she didn't want to hold the grudge, its just that she was being threatened by Jessica.

"If you aren't going to forgive Taewoo, then you will need to sleep on the floor for a whole year." Jessica's threat was still fresh in Yuri's mind. Yuri shivered at that thought as she was resting on top of the monument of Hokage.

"Hey buddy." Yuri turned and saw Taeyeon.

"What's up?' Yuri greeted Taeyeon as Taeyeon sat beside her.

"There were quite a lot of things happened in the past." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah." Yuri answered.

"But all of those had come to a good end." Taeyeon said.

"Hmm, I'm not so sure. But you can say its a good end." Yuri said.

"What do you mean by you not sure?" Taeyeon asked as Yuri sighed.

"Taeng, we can't predict future." Yuri said.

"Thats why we need to enjoy at this very moment. Not to think about future." Taeyeon said as Yuri gently patted Taeyeon's back.

"Sometime you give good advice despite that you are king of dorks." Yuri said as she stood up.

"Yah! Should be queen of dorks!" Taeyeon argued as Yuri smiled and shook her head gently.

"YAH! YOU TWO! WANNA JOIN US TO THE RAMEN'S SHOP? IT'S SOOYOUNG TREAT TODAY!" Hyoyeon shouted from the ground as the duo looked at each other and smiled.

"OF COURSE! WAIT FOR US!" Yuri and Taeyeon then jumped down and joined the trio which consisted of two shikshins and one dancing queen. Five of them walked side by side.

"Neh, Yuri." Sooyoung said as Yuri stopped. Sooyoung looked at Yoona and Hyoyeon, and the trio reached out their hand.

"Huh?" Yuri looked at them confusedly.

"It had being a chaos before this which cause us didn't have chance to do this." Sooyoung said.

"But now it's the right time to say this since peace had landed."

"Yeah, Yuri unnie, we want to tell you-"

"Welcome back to Konohagakure. Welcome home." The trio plus Taeyeon said in unison as they reached out for Yuri. Yuri smiled widely and she reached out for them too.

"Thanks. And yes, I'm back, to my home." Yuri smiled as five of them began to walk toward that ramen shop. Laughter could be heard in the air.

"Konoha is my home. I'm glad that I was able to be back home." Yuri thought as she stared in the sky and smiled.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot, Yuri unnie?" Yoona asked.

"What are you talking about, Yoona? Yuri is already an idiot." Hyoyeon said and laughed.

"Hyo, you are wrong. Yuri is a super idiot." Sooyoung said and laughed.

"You two are wrong. She is just a kkab!" Taeyeon said and laughed like an ahjumma.

"Yah! Even if I'm a kkab, but its still better than dorks, shikshins and ahjumma." Yuri meronged.

"YAH! KWON YURI!"

 

A/N: NEXT WILL BE THE FINAL CHAPTER....here the next update...Please enjoy!!