Seperating

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

(A/N: Yuri POV)

Aish! Stupid samurai, completely causing me unwanted trouble, making me lost track of Kim Sooro. Now I was standing on the gate of the South Entrance of Kage Summit. I knew he would running away through here, I just knew it. Kim Sooro, the one who replaced mother and killed my clan, I would kill you. I activated Bykaguan and spotted three figure were running toward me and the one in the center had weird formation of chakra. I deactivated my Byakugan and saw Kim Sooro and his trustful companion were running toward me and he was at the center. Thats weird. Kim Sooro's chakra was weird. I shouldn't care much about it.

"You guys let me wait for a long time." I said as the three looked at me. I saw Kim Sooro's expression changed for a few second before remaining calm.

"Kwon Yuri! We won't let you harm Sooro-sama." One of the guard say as I chuckled. I jumped and landed in front of them.

"You guys can stand back. I can fight her myself." Kim Sooro said as I shook my head.

"Sometime, its better to ask for help." I said."

"Its fine. I need to eliminate Kwon clan completely and this is the best chance for me." Kim Sooro said as he slowly took off his bandage around his eyes and his hands, revealing a few Sharingan implanted on his left hand and a Sharingan on his left eye. Sharingan, Jung clan, I needed to investigate it.

"Its been a long time Kwon Yuri, the daughter of Kwon Hyuk Jun. As expected from the daughter of the best ANBU ninja in the history of Konoha." Kim Sooro said as I clenched my fist.

"Lets put that aside. I had some question for you." I said as I looked at him.

"What is it?" He asked as I activated my Mangekyo Sharingan.

"Is it true that you and the other leaders of Konohagakure order Kwon Hyuk Jun to kill the whole clan?" I asked in a cold tone as he chuckled. I saw he was forming handseal as he charged toward me. Suddenly he stopped in front of me, being blocked by bone like structure. I had summoned Susanoo and the bone of Susanoo was blocking its attack. I then activated my Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan as Susanoo grabbed Kim Sooro with me glared at him.

"Oh~ So this is the legendary Susanoo." Kim Sooro said."

"Its none of your bussiness. I am asking you whether its true or not?" I asked again as I ordered Susanoo to tighten its grip. I saw he spitted out some blood.

"Ooh!" He groaned in pain.

"Answer me!" I shouted as he only smiled and shook his head.

"I thought he was a better man than this. That bastard, he spill the bead before he was dying, right? I guess he really love you that much." Kim Sooro chuckled as I widened my eyes.

"So its true." I clenced my fist as I glared at him.

"Self-sacrifice, is what a true ninja will do. Scorning the sun, working in the dark, thats what define a ninja." He chuckled as I closed my ears.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted.

"Many had die in the same way as Kwon Hyuk Jun and that make the world go around. It is thanks to that kind of person, that we can maintain peace in our village. You, as an arrogant brat, never understand Kwon Hyuk Jun's will and you choose to betray the village. He told you all about it before he died thirteen years ago, that meant that he had betrayed Konohagakure as well." Kim Sooro chuckled as I clenched my fist.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted as Susanoo tightened his grip, completely killing Kim Sooro by squashing him.

"Do not speak of my father in front of me again." I said.

"You're right. We should just talk about what happen currently." I turned around and saw Kim Sooro was standing behind me. W-what the heck! He should be dead! He shouldn't be alive!

"Just as I thought, Susanoo is a perfect shield." He said as he stabbed the bone of Susanoo with a kunai. Susanoo then smashed Kim Sooro by punching the ground.

"Ooohhh, and a good offense too. Its a perfect combination of both." I looked up and saw Kim Sooro standing at there.What kind of jutsu was that? I was sure that I didn't fall into any illusion. This was weird. I ordered Susanoo to smash Kim Sooro again.

"Not bad at all." He jumped up and looked at me. I ordered Susanoo to stand up and faced Kim Sooro. Its weird! He should be dead with that few attack.

"Amaterasu." I said as black flame began to engulf his body.

"Haha!" He laughed and disappeared. Susanoo disappeared as I stood on the ground. I felt a presence behind me.

"Fuuton: Shinkugyoku (Vacuum Sphere)" He said as he shot out high pressure air toward me. I jumped around and turned around.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summon Jutsu)" I said as I summoned a huge eagle.

'Princess." Taka said as I panted.

"Taka, glad that you came." I said as he flew in the air.

"Revenge?"

"Yes, I need to kill Kim Sooro." I said as Taka nodded his head.

"Amaterasu. Susanoo. Beautiful combination. I haven't see such beautiful combination for a long time, since Kwon Hyuk Jun. You are indeed his daughter." He said as I clenched my fist.

'Shut up! I said, do not ever speak of me about Kwon Hyuk Jun!" I shouted.

"You may be the daughter of a great ANBU, but your view of things are different from your father. Your father see all this as his fate and destiny and he accept it while for you, you only wanted revenge and vent out your anger toward your father killing your clan by killing other people. You are only making your dead parents to feel ashame of you. You, Kwon Yuri, had wasted Kwon Clan's sacrfice." He said as he lifted his left hand.

"Fuuton: Shikuha!" He said as he began to shoot out high pressure of air and controlling it by aiming me.

"Taka, go back now." I said and jumped away. I needed to find out his jutsu and dealed with it fast. I charged toward him, pulling out my katana. I felt a strong grip on my neck as I sliced his arm. I panted and turned around, only saw him standing in front of me, without any damage. What the heck?! I was wasting my energy and chakra but he was still unaffected.

"W-what?!" He shouted as Uncle Jung and Aunt Jung appeared behind him.

'Amaterasu!" Both of them shouted as Kim Sooro engulfed in black flame again.

"Congratulation on casting an illusion at me. Looks like you can control your Sharingan quite well." He said as I charged my katana at his back.

"But." He said when I felt that I was being stopped, as I couldn't move forward and stabbed him even if I wanted to and he was just a feet away from me.

"Thats nothing compare to Jung JoonHyuk's Tsukiyomi, which can control the length of illusion." He said as I desperated to move out from the binding jutsu. He must had planted binding curse on me just now. I should paid attention to his curse seal technique, like what they said.

"I don't understand, why you let such trash alive, Hyuk Jun?" Kim Sooro said as he smirked as he took my katana. I cursed myself for not being able to move.

"Look at this piece of trash. She is your only mistake." He said as my mind began to replay all those nice memories my dad shared with me.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted as I broke free the seal and a complete version of Susanoo appeared. A Susanoo that equiped the sharpest sword and the toughest shield, along with a toughest helmet.

"Its that the previous Susanoo? It look different." Kim Sooro said as blood flowing out from my right eye. I ordered Susanoo charged his sword at Kim Sooro but what happened next surprised me. He had changed Susanoo's attack to his side with wood jutsu. He knew wood jutsu too. He must had worked with Wooyoung before. The first Hokage and Taewoo were the only one who was able to use wood element due to their bloodline limit. I panted and looked at him. This guy was practivally invincible. I ordered Susanoo to swing his sword again and this time it hit Kim Sooro but there he was, standing at there, as if nothing happened.

FLASHBACK

"Yuri unnie, do you know something about this?" Krystal showed me a scroll. I opened it and read.

"Krys, this is a forbidden jutsu scroll. Where do you find it?" I asked.

"In the study room. Among other scroll. There write Izanami and Izanagi." Krystal said.

"Oh, thats the forbidden jutsu for you girls. Using such jutsu will strain your eyes and you will become blind. So put that back to place, okay?" I said as she nodded her head.

END FLASHBACK

That's it! Now I remember. I read such jutsu from that scroll before. Its Izanagi! How did he learned Izanagi? Maybe thats why he implanted ten Sharingans on his left hand, to overcome the blindness.

"ARGH!" I shouted as I ordered Susanoo swung his sword again. It hit him again but he was there, unaffected. I coughed out some blood.

"Fuuton: Shinku Daigyoku ( Giant Vacuum Ball)" He said as he shot out a giant air ball. It hit Susanoo which hit me and made me spitted out some blood again.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu." He said and a giant tapir was summoned. The tapir began to in all the thing, including me. , it binded my Susanoo right now! I needed to move.

"Fuuton: Shinku Renpa (Multi Vacuum Blast)" He said as several stream of high pressure air began to charge toward me.I jumped away. I needed to finish off that stupid tapir.

"Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Giant Fireball Technique)" I said as I shot out a great fireball toward the tapir as the tapir continued to the air. Then I ordered Susanoo to punch Kim Sooro when he was distracted by his tapir. I panted and looked at him, after my Susanoo disappeared.

"I guess you figure it out?" He asked as he panted, blood slowly dripped out from his mouth.

"Izanagi. You are good at that." I panted and slowly got up, and threw a few shurikens to him. After that, I charged toward him as he ran toward me as well. I saw him pulled out his kunai as I pulled out my katana and charged it with electric. Both of us stabbed each other.

"Haha, you were too soon. I still had one more eye open. I...Win..and you lose. Go and join Hyuk Jun, letting him lecture you." He laughed but suddenly his expression changed as I smirked.

"Whats happening?" He asked.He then looked down, saw that my katana was stabbing through him.

'Why isn't Izanagi working?" He asked as I smiled.He then saw the only eye that was open was actually closed since I had casted an illusion at him just now.

"You bastard." He said weakly as I smirked.

"You, are the one who is going to join Kwon Hyuk Jun and you will suffer more." I smirked as I pulled out the katana.He slowly slumped down as I shook my head.

"Although both of us are not a Jung but remember one thing, Kwon is always the strongest clan of all. Never mess with a Kwon." I said and turned around, clutching my stomach.

"Not that fast!" I heard Kim Sooro yelled so I turned around and saw his left hand had turned into a huge forest and he cut off his arm and stared at me with his left Sharingan eye.

"Chidori." I said as I charged toward him but he dodged it which made me ran past him again.

"YURI!" I heard someone called for my name as I turned around and saw the girls. Kim Sooro smirked and grabbed Jessica.

"I won't waste my chakra on you, Kwon Yuri. I need to deal with Kwon Myungsoo." He said as he looked up. I looked up and saw Death, or called as Kwon Myungsoo, one of my ancestor was standing at there.

"Let go of her." I said as I clutched my stomach. The bleeding wouldn't stop.

"I won't. I will never let go of her." He said as the others glared at him.

"I can't belive, you will take a hostage, after talking about self sacrifice." I smirked and shook my head, blood slowly dripping from my left eye.

"Its not....my life...that I worry about... This is for Konoha...the ninja world. I am the only one can change the world and for that, I will do anything to make sure I survive." He said and panted. I looked at him.

"Y-yuri, s-seobang!" She shouted as I looked at her.

'Don't move, Jessica." I said as I shot an electric spear right through her and Kim Sooro, piercing both of them at the same time.

'KWON YURI!!" I heard Sooyoung shouted.

"Thats one down, daddy." I mumbled and smiled.I felt a strong force pulling me and punched my face.

"W-wait, Sooyoung!" Tiffany shouted as I kneeled down and panted.

"Jessica is alright." I heard Sunny said.

'W-what? How come?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yuri must have cast an illusion on us and Jessica." Tiffany said as I chuckled.

"You girls are getting smarter. G-good for you." I said and stood up.

"W-why?" Yoona asked.

"My only target is Kim Sooro and I will only harm him and no one else. Kim Taewoo, you are lucky that I am exhausted." I smiled and turned around, clutching my stomach.

"Yuri, you are wounded terribly." Sunny said in concern as I shook my head,

"Its fine." I said and walked away.

"Come back to us, Yuri!" Hyoyeon shouted as I turned around, stared at them and shook my head.

"I will never go back to Konoha before I get my revenge." I smiled bitterly.

"Then bring us with you!" Taeyeon shouted as I laughed.

"S-stop joking. You girls won't kill your own father and only be a burden to me." I said as I needed to push them away from me. I couldn't let them involve with this mess. I rather let them hate me for killing their father than letting them joined me.

"We want to join you. Please!" Jessica shouted.

"Okay then. Kill him, Kim Taewoo for me." I said as they gasped.

"W-why?" Seohyun asked.

"He is one of the people that I want to kill so to prove your loyalty to me, kill him, in front of me." I said as the girls gulped.The girls were all staring at him, taking out their kunai, hesitating to make a move.

"You girls won't kill him. I know and understand it." I smiled weakly.

"Just come back to us." Sunny said as I shook my head.

"You are a missing nin right now, Yuri. You will get kill." Yoona said.

"I know. I had prepare for that." I smiled gently as I walked toward them.

"Then why do you did it?" Tiffany asked.

"Its for revenge. Fany, I need to clean my clan's name. I only want to kill them who hurt my family, who kill the children, women, old people. The one who only work together to eliminate other clan." I said and sighed.

"You girls never knew how I feel. You girls know but never understand." I smiled weakly and bowed.

"But still thanks for being by my side for this long." I smiled sincerely as Jessica hugged me.

'S-seobang." She said with her angelic voice as I caressed her face.

"Sorry, seobang." She said as she began to cry. I gently wiped away her tears.

"Shh, there's nothing to be sorry about." I said in a gently tone as she shook her head.

"Yes there is! If I didn't shout and lost control that day, you will still fight beside us." She sobbed as I smiled.

"You are only stating the truth, Sicababy. I am fine with it right now." I said.

"C-come back to me, please." She said as I shook my head and lifted hers.

"I can't. I had move onto the path that had no return. I am a missing nin. I will be kill but I refuse to be kill by other ninja. So after I get my revenge, I will let you girls kill me." I said as she shook her head.

'No! You need to come back." She pouted as I pecked her lips.

"Sica, I had move to a path of darkness while you are still pure. There will be a day where we two clashed each other and fight each other." I said as she closed her ears.

'I don't want to hear." She said stubbornly as I shook my head.

"Sicababy, I love you and forever will. My love for you never die but I need to clean my clan's name before all this thing can happen." I whispered and let go of her.

"Girls, thanks for being by my side and be my friends. I am truly happy to have you girls as my friend. But I guess we went our seperate way after this. Be strong and kill me." I said and turned away, coughing out blood and clutching my stomach. The bleeding wouldn't stop. Aish! I was one of a stubborn person.

"Lets meet next time and hopefully next time, you girls can stop me." I smiled weakly and jumped away, leaving the girls away. My heart was aching from being seperated with Sica as I truly love her but I needed to finish my mission first.

(A/N: Back to my pov~)

As Yuri jumped away, Jessica slumped on the ground and crying. Taeyeon only clenched her fist.

"W-we fail to bring her back." Sooyoung said and tears began to escape from her eyes.

"S-she want us to kill her." Yoona sighed as Seohyun rubbed her back.

"Is there no way to bring our black pearl back?" Sunny asked.

"I think no, except that she finish her revenge." Taeyeon said as she helding in her tears.

"S-seobang, Y-yuri!" Jessica shouted and curled into a ball.

"We can't give up yet. We still can bring Yuri back." Tiffany said as she rubbed Jessica's back.

"Tiff is right. We can bring her back! We can change her name so that she won't be a missing nin." Hyoyeon said as the others nodded their head.

"For now, we need to rush back to the village. We need to take care of Hyori-sama." Taeyeon said but suddenly someone interrupted them.

"There you are, girls!" Siwon shouted as he landed in front of them.

"Whats wrong, Siwon?" Taewoo asked as Siwon kneeled down.

"Captain Taewoo, Hyori-sama is awake." Siwon said as the girls widened their eyes. The girls quickly rushed back with Taewoo and Siwon behind them. They rushed into the tent and saw Hyori was sitting at there, smiling at them.

'Hey girls!" Hyori shouted and smiled.

"Hyori-sama, you are fine!" Tiffany shouted.

"Yup! I feel better than ever! Its like I'm back to my young self." Hyori said.

'Must be Yuri." Taeyeon said as Hyori looked at her.

"Hyori-sama, did you feel anything different?" Sunny asked as Sooyoung activated her Byakugan.

"I just feel very energized and my seal is back to normal." Hyori said as she pointed to her forehead.

"Taeng's right. There is Yuri's chakra in Hyori-sama." Sooyoung said.

'Whats wrong?" Hyori asked.

"We think Yuri did something to you, Hyori-sama." Yoona said as Hyori rubbed her chin.

"Same as what I thought. Normally it should take a few months for me to wake up after use such jutsu but this time, it only take a few days." Hyori said.

"There are some red chakra in you, Hyori-sama." Sooyoung said.

"Yuri must have gave me some of her chakra, to help me regain my own chakra." Hyori said.

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon asked.

"Kwon clan has a special ability, a special bloodline limit, besides than their eyes. They can regain their chakra back in a short time because there's a rumor say that their chakra can grow more chakra, like how cells can produce another cells, something like that . Which was one of the reason why they seemed like never finish their chakra even after performing a few jutsu in a short time. But if they use jutsu that need a lot of chakra all together in a short time, they can't gain back their chakra too." Hyori explained.

"So it mean, during Yuri's visit that day, she is only giving you some of her chakra so that you can grain back your own chakra in a short time." Tiffany said as Hyori nodded her head.

"We had misunderstood her for the second time." Sooyoung said as she clenched her fist.

"Whats wrong?" Hyori asked as Taeyeon began to tell her about what happened at the Kage Summit.

"Kim Sooro is dead." Hyori gasped as her eyes widened. She never expected one of the elder of Konohagakure could be killed by Yuri that fast.

"How is she?" Hyori asked.

"She is badly wounded but she still left us." Jessica said as tears continued to fall out.

"Its her style. She is kinda stubborn sometime." Hyori said.

"So next will be Elder Kim, Elder Hwang and Elder Choi. And Jong Kook." Hyori continued.

"Its what Yuri said is true?" Tiffany asked.

'You have to ask your father. I can't tell you anything about it." Hyori stood up.

"Go and ask right now. They are all in the tent opposite mine." Hyori said as the girls headed toward the tent.

"Look, we will be going in. You girls can go back to your tent." Taeyeon said as the others nodded their head and walked away. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sooyoung walked in and bowed to their fathers.

"Oh, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sooyoung, you girls are here." Elder Kim smiled.

"Yes, and I have a few question for you, dad." Taeyeon answered.

"What is it?" Elder Hwang asked.

"Daddy, did you all, agree and order Kwon Hyuk Jun and Kim Taewoo to eliminate Kwon clan?" Tiffany asked as the three elders' expression changed.

"What do you mean, Fany?" Elder Hwang said.

"Stop lying and tell us!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Choi Sooyoung, behave yourself!" Elder Choi shouted as he glared at his daughter.

"J-just tell us, daddy. We only want to know and Kim Sooro is dead, killed by Kwon Yuri." Tiffany said as Elder Hwang sighed.

"We should tell them before we die." Elder Hwang said.

"I agree to Hwang. Seeing this, Kwon Yuri might kill us next." Elder Kim said.

"But we had kept this for so long." Elder Choi said.

"Thats is our mistake. If we tell Yuri about it from the start, maybe that girl won't betray us." Elder Kim said.

"So, I will tell you what happen that time and also how we being fooled by Kim Sooro." Elder Hwang said.

FLASHBACK ( ELDER HWANG POV)

That time three of us , including Elder Jung were sitting in the hall, talking about random things and laughing. Suddenly Kim Sooro ran toward us and panted.

"Whats wrong, Kim Sooro?" Elder Choi asked.

"The Kwon Clan is planning to attack the village and kill Jae-suk sama." Kim Sooro said as all of us panicked. We never questioned about his intention of telling us this because he was a trustful disciple of Yu Jae-suk and Yu Jae-suk was a good Hokage.

"What should we do now?" Elder Kim asked.

"I suggested we eliminate the whole clan." Kim Sooro suggested.

'No! Jae-suk will not approve this." I said.

"But imagine the other villagers. We need to do this in order to maintain peace in our village." Kim Sooro said.

"I agree to him. Lets suggest this to Jae-suk." Elder Kim said as all five of us went to find him. Of course, Jae-suk didn't approve it and we had a fight.

"What should we do now?" Elder Jung asked.

"I don't know." I sighed.

"I suggest we can silently kill the whole clan, by secretly asking some of the ANBU." Kim Sooro suggested.

"I guessed we can just do that." Elder Choi said as all of us nodded our head. We asked Kim Sooro to do the job and the next day, we heard that the whole Kwon clan had been eliminated, except for one girl, Kwon Yuri. We were happy and satisfied that we had successfully maintained the peace in Konohagakure but we realized we had being fooled by Kim Sooro when we heard Kim Sooro told one of his companion that he would rule Konohagakure for sure right now, after eliminating Kwon clan.

We were shocked and furious but there's nothing we could do. We decided to treat Yuri good. We asked you girls to be her friends and gave her the warmth and love. Elder Jung even sacrificed himself for Yuri because he felt guilty and responsible for Yuri's clan.

END OF FLASHBACK( BACK TO MY POV~~)

"We never knew Yuri will know this and decide to get her revenge." Elder Kim sighed.

"I think Yuri will understand if you tell her the truth." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah, Yuri say she never wanted to hurt all of us." Tiffany said.

"Such a nice girl. I felt ashamed of believing that Kim Sooro." Elder Hwang said.

"One more question, do you all know that Yuri is a Jinchuuriki?" Sooyoung asked.

"Of course we do. I'm the one ask Jae-suk seal the Nine-Tailed into Yuri." Elder Choi said as the girls had their eyes widened.

'Why?!" Taeyeon asked.

"Because I think Yuri will be the one who is able to control Kyuubi. The chosen one." Elder Choi said as he sighed.

"She did control the Kyuubi." Sooyoung said as Elder Choi nodded his head.

"Its good to hear." Elder Kim said.

"I don't know how we are going to explain to Yuri about our mistake." Elder Hwang sighed.

"Just tell her the truth. She will understand." Tiffany said.

"You girls please go back. We need to rest." Elder Kim said as the three girls headed out.

"Do you think Yuri will forgive us?" Elder Choi said.

"I think she won't. After all, she even want to kill Taewoo." Elder Hwang said.

"Lets just hope, she understand us." Elder Kim said as the three elders sighed., wondering what they should do right now.

On the other hand, Yuri was hiding in Wooyoung's hideout in Konohagakure as she rested herself. She lifted her hand and bent her thumb.

"One down, four to go." She mumbled and clenched her fist. Suddenly Daesung appeared.

'What do you want?" Yuri asked.

"Myungsoo want to see you." Daesung said. Yuri only nodded her head weakly.

"Lets go." With that Yuri followed Daesung, went to find Kwon Myungsoo, not knowing what lying ahead of her.

 

A/N: Double update.. Hope you guys like it.....XD......Next chap will be biodata of SooSunHyo.....XD...Hope you guys like it...