Susanoo

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

(A/N: Yuri POV)

It had been a good three months since last time I fought with Kim Sooro and my wound had fully healed. Kwon Myungsoo had recruited Kai, one of my senior when I was training under Wooyoung. It seemed that Kai had planted Wooyoung's cell into him as he was kinda creepy and his skin was very snake like. Its not like I minded working with him, whatever he did was none of my business. Because of Kai had the ability to revive the dead people, using the forbidden jutsu, Edo Tensei and of course such jutsu revived all the dead people and caused chaos for the ninja alliance. Those ninja were forced to fight their beloved ones and it was not a great sight to watch. Thus, the war started, the Fifth Ninja War started two months ago.

I was standing on a tree, looking for the person that I wanted to kill suffering when he was fighting the legend seven swordmen from the Hidden Village in the Mist. I wasn't going to help him. I was just watching it. I didn't participate much in this war because there's no need for me. I hated killing other people and made their family suffered like me. It was enough for me to be the only one whose family being killed. I shook my head as I continued to watch.

"Kyaa!" I lifted my head and looked toward the direction of the shouted. I quickly jumped toward the direction of the source of the voice and saw the Third Mizukage, Third Kazekage and Wooyoung were there. So they must had been revived by Kai too. Then I saw the girls were all fighting toward them. I decided to observe for awhile.

"Krys!" Sica shouted as Amber went to help Krystal.

"Suiton: Five man eating sharks." Amber said as five water sharks appeared. Its no use against Mizukage, that stupid llama! And as expected, Mizukage blocked it with ease.

"Fuuton: Dragon Rising Slash." Kazekage said as a huge wind dragon appeared, charging toward Amber.

"Doton: Floor Wall." Jiyeon said as she blocked the attack. I sighed. There's no way for the girls to win if they fought in such a way. Suddenly, the Third Mizukage disappeared.

"Where is him?!" Hyoyeon shouted.

"Sooyoung!" Taeyeon shouted too.

"I can't sense him." Sooyoung said in panic. Of course you girls couldn't sense him, thats his bloodline limit. He could cover his presence with ease.

"Fany!" Taeyeon shouted as Mizukage appeared behind Tiffany.

"Suiton: Chaos Wave." Mizukage said as he shot Tiffany with high pressue water.

"Fuuton: Tornado Rise." Kazekage said as a huge tornado appeared and hit the girls.

"Hidden Shadow Snake Hands." Wooyoung said as he successfully binded Sunny, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

"Death Forseeing Jutsu." Wooyoung said.

"ARGH!" Three of them shouted while trembling.

"Five element seal." Wooyoung said as he planted seals on Sica and Krystal's body.

"Fuuton: Violent Whirlwind." Kazekage said and shot out several high pressures air from his mouth, hitting down Taeyeon and Tiffany. Now left two girls, the Jung sisters but there's nothing they could do.

(A/N: MY POV)

"Why aren't you two fight?" Taeyeon asked as she can sensed something's wrong.

"I don't know. We can't perform any ninjutsu!" Jessica shouted.

"Its like our chakra had being seal." Krystal said.

"Its futile to do any jutsu as I had seal your chakra." Wooyoung smirked. Jessica and Krystal were cursing Wooyoung in their mind. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were suffering from the illusion that Wooyoung had casted. Tiffany and Taeyeon were injured badly. Yoona and Seohyun were trying to fight Kazekage but also ended up on the floor, clutching their body part and groaned in pain.

"Now only two of them left." Wooyoung said.

"Fuuton: Sandstorm." Kazekage said as he created a huge sandstorm.

"Rendan Sunashigure." The Kazekage came up with the second attacks.

"Oh god, we're dead." Jessica thought as she trying to dodge the attack.

"Suiton: Great Water Shockwave."

"Unnie!" Krystal shouted as she jumped away.

"Fuuton: Wind Splitter." Kazekage said as he swung his giant fan. Several sharp high pressure air were shooting toward Jessica. Jessica only closed her eyes to accept her fate because there's no way for her to run away anymore but she hadn't feel the pain that she was going to feel so she opened her eyes and saw a white cloak with a bright sun on it.

"Y-yuri." Jessica said as Yuri glanced at her.

"Yuri unnie!" Krystal shouted as Yuri looked at the three guys.

"Kwon Yuri." Wooyoung gritted his teeth. Yuri only arched her eyebrow and walked toward Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny.

"Break." She said when she put her hand on Hyoyeon's head, same with Sunny and Sooyoung. The trio slumped on the ground, panting, craving for air as sweats formed on their forehead.

"W-what happen?" Sooyoung asked.

"You guys had been casted an illusion and Yuri break it." Taeyeon answered as Hyoyeon lifted her head, staring at Yuri's back. Yuri was walking toward Taeyeon and Tiffany with both of her hands covered with a red aura. She kneeled down and gently touched Taeyeon's and Tiffany's forehead. She then walked toward Yoona and Seohyun, kneeling down and just touched Yoona's and Seohyun's forehead too. With that, the four people felt full of energy without any typical reasons but they knew that Yuri had just helped them. Yuri then walked toward the Jung sisters with her right fingertip surrounded by red chakra.

"Yuri unnie." Krystal said as Yuri slowly poked her neck and walked toward Jessica.

"Y-yuri." Jessica said.

"Shh." Yuri said in a gentle tone as she caressed Jessica's face. Then Yuri turned and stared at Wooyoung.

"Its been a long time, Wooyoung and you never change." Yuri said as she gently pushed Jessica to the back.

"Well, its because you killed me before I could change." Wooyoung said as Yuri arched her eyebrow.

"I don't mind killing you the second time." Yuri smirked.

"With all three of us, do you think you can kill us that easily?" Wooyoung said as Mizukage disappeared again.

"Fuuton: Wind Splitter." Kazekage said.

"Katon: Fire Dragon." Yuri said as a huge flame dragon absorbed the Kazekage's attack and hit the Kazekage. Kazekage coughed out some blood.

"Raiton: Chidori." Yuri said again as she turned around and charged toward Yoona. She ran past Yoona and hit the air."

"Urgh." A low voice could be heard in the air and a figure began to appear, the figure was Mizukage."

"H-how did you find me?" Mizukage said as he wiped his blood. Yuri only remained silent as she formed an electric spear, piercing through the Mizukage's body.

"Chidori Nagashi." Yuri said as she charged her body with electric.

"Lion Combo." Yuri said as she started her punch and kick combo until Mizukage flew in the sky and disappeared.

"Yuri, he disappeared again!" Taeyeon shouted to warn Yuri but Yuri only smirked. She jumped in the midair and landed a harsh kick on something which that invisible thing fell on the ground, causing dust flew all over the ground. The thing slowly showed it shape, which appeared was the Mizukage.

"I'm not any ordinary ninja." Yuri said as she stabbed the Mizukage with her katana that had charged with electric.

"Sealed it." Yuri said as Jiyeon and Eunjung quickly wrapped Mizukage's body and sealed it.

"Fuuton: Twin Dragons Slash."

"Fuuton: Shikuha!" Kazekage said. Yuri successfully dodged the first attack but she was being hit by second attack. Yuri coughed out some blood and stared at Kazekage.

"You and Kim Sooro are the same." Yuri said as Kazekage laughed.

"Of course, he is my cousin. I'm the one who suggest to him to eliminate your clan." Kazekage laughed as Yuri clenched her fists.

"So you are also one of them." Yuri said as Kazekage laughed.

"Yup, its just that I die being killed by Wooyoung before I could hunt you down." Kazekage laughed but suddenly groaned in pain as he was being held by a Susanoo's arm.

"You are one of them!" Yuri shouted.

"Yuri!" Jessica shouted as she feared Yuri would lost control again.

"I only want to eliminate your clan and get your eyes. But it seems that it fail." Kazekage said as Yuri charged toward him.

"Fuuton: Wind Tornado." Kazekage said as he formed a huge tornado with sands in it and charged toward Yuri. What happened surprised everyone except Yuri. The tornado was being absorbed by Yuri's body while Yuri just stood at there, as if nothing happened.

"W-what j-just h-happen?!" Kazekage said as he was surprised. Yuri only arched her eyebrow as she performed handseal.

"Suiton: Great Water Shockwave. Suiton: Five man eating sharks." Yuri said as five water sharks appeared and charged toward Kazekage. Kazekage was too immersed in dodging the sharks until he didn't know that it was only a tactic for Yuri to buy time.

"Suiton: Water Dragon Slash. Raiton: Kirin." Yuri said again as a huge dragon that combined of water and electric appeared and charged toward Kazekage. The Third Kazekage was too focus on dodging the five sharks that he didn't even notice the dragon.

"Urgh." The Third Kazekage spitted out some blood while clutching to his chest. Yuri slowly walked toward him without noticing Wooyoung was behind him.

"Yuri!" Jessica shouted, wanted to warn Yuri about Wooyoung but it was too late. Wooyoung had binded Yuri with his Hidden Snake Hand Technique.

"Gotcha." Wooyoung smirked as he gently caressed Yuri's body.

"What do you want, Wooyoung?" Yuri asked as Wooyoung arched his eyebrow.

"I want your body, Kwon Yuri." Wooyoung said as Yuri scoffed.

"Try it if you can." Yuri said as she stared at Wooyoung. Wooyoung smirked as he gently caressed Yuri's face. Yuri just standing at there, staring at Wooyoung.

"Formation of Ten Thousands Snakes." Wooyoung said as thousands and thousands of snakes were coming out from his mouth and surrounded Yuri with each of their mouth contain a shard blade. Wooyoung swung his right hand and ordered the snakes to attack Yuri. The snakes all attacked Yuri at once but Yuri just couldn't move as she was being binded by Wooyoung.

"Shinra Tensei." Yuri said as the thousands of snakes being repelled.

"Omo! You even got your hand on Rinnegan! As expected from my perfect body!" Wooyoung squealed in happiness.

"Body Flame Jutsu." Yuri said as a small flame began to emerge from her feet, slowly burning her body, letting her disappeared from Wooyoung's binding jutsu.

"It won't be that easy anymore, Kwon Yuri." Wooyoung said as he pulled out a blade from his mouth, the sword of Kusanagi. He turned around and pointed toward the air behind him.

"Tsk." Yuri slowly showed herself behind Wooyoung where Wooyoung's sword was pointing at her neck.

"I know your scent, Yuri. I had memorized your scent too." Wooyoung smirked as he stared at Yuri. Yuri just rolled her eyes as she pulled out her katana, gently pushed away Wooyoung's Kusanagi.

"You know I don't like complicated things." Yuri said as Wooyoung shrugged his shoulder.

"Both of us never like it." Wooyoung said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Hmm, seems like you had become stronger, more to my likings." Wooyoung smirked. Yuri rolled her eyes as marks appeared on her face.

"Want to know more about me?" Yuri said in a low and cold tone as her skin slowly turned into dark gray with her back grew wings. She threw her cloak toward Jessica.

"Help me keep it for mean while." Yuri said as she formed a dark blue energy formed on her left hand.

"Dark Rasengan." Yuri said as she charged toward Wooyoung.

"Tsk tsk, still being reckless, Yuri." Wooyoung said as he disappeared and appeared behind Yuri.

"Lets see are you fast enough to fight with my sword." Wooyoung said as he ordered Kusanagi to attack Yuri. Yuri blocked a few of the attacks with her katana. But Kusanagi was being faster and faster by seconds and Yuri was just barely able to dodge or block the attack.

"And don't ever think use Amaterasu or any stupid genjutsu. You know that those jutsu are useless against me right now." Wooyoung said as he appeared behind Yuri.

"W-what?!" Yuri was being binded. her feet and hands were being binded by snakes.

"Chidori Nagashi!" Yuri said as she charged her body with electric, electrocuted those snakes.

"Raiton: Lightning Wolf." Yuri said as she jumped away from Wooyoung, performing a lightning wolf charging toward Wooyoung.

"You shouldn't pay too much attention on me, Yuri. You should just fight Kai." Wooyoung said after dodging Yuri's attack.

"I know but I need to settle the matters between us first." Yuri said as she charged toward Wooyoung.

"Well, true indeed. Its time for me to take your body." Wooyoung said as he changed his form into a huge snake with eight heads and eight tails

"Which made me be serious toward this matter." Wooyoung said.

"Eight Branches Jutsu. You must being desperate to kill me." Yuri smirked as she dodged the attacks from the tails.

"Well, I'm willing to do anything to get your body." Wooyoung said as Yuri shook her head,

"There's no need for me to touch you. Susanoo." Yuri said as she summoned Susanoo but this time her Susanoo had something different with him, the Sword of Totsuka, which took shape of flame as its was said to be formed from sake and its capable to seal or pierce anything on this earth. He wielded such sword on his right hand and on his left hand, he wielded Yata Mirror, rumored to be able to nulify every kind of attack. On Yuri's Susanoo's back, there's a curved shape dagger, Yasaka Magatama, a weapon that was able to fire long range projectile. Yuri's final complete version of Susanoo was red in colour, had the face of a human with beard and two strip of hair falling beside his face, and his bone was made from Amaterasu and clearly be seen although he was wearing a full body armor. Yuri was standing in the middle of his body, in the mid air, far away from the girls as Susanoo was standing.

"O-oh my god." Taeyeon said as she saw the final version of Yuri's Susanoo.

"Look!" Sooyoung shouted as the girls saw Yuri's Susanoo was fighting with Wooyoung.

"I am going to help Yuri!" Jessica shouted as she saw Yuri was panting, clearly having a hard time after summoning such Susanoo.

"Susanoo!" Jessica shouted as she summoned her own Susanoo. It was the result of her endless training during that three month. No, she didn't had her own Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan but due to her effort, she just able to summon a complete version of Susanoo without straining her eyes. Her final version of Susanoo was violet in colour, possesing a bow, a bow that been said that no one was able to dodge its arrow. The violet Susanoo's bone was made from Amaterasu too, but due to Jessica still couldn't able to control her Mangekyo Sharingan, her Susanoo only appeared to have half of its body. On Jessica's Susanoo's back, there's a sword, a huge blade that enable him to fight in short distance. Jessica's Susanoo appeared to have a woman like structure, long hair on his back and a hat insteal of a helmet on his head.

"S-sica?" Yuri called out as she panted.

"Yuri. I'm here to help you." Jessica said as she smiled at Yuri.

"Hows their condition?" Tiffany asked Sooyoung, who was watching them with her Byakugan.

"Jessie's chakra is still fine but Yuri's chakra is low but not so low." Sooyoung said as Tiffany nodded her head.

"Not fair! I want to summon my Susanoo too!" Krystal whined as Yuri stared at her and smiled.

"Sica, save your chakra. We can't rest and Susanoo can consume quite a lot of chakra." Yuri said as Jessica shook her head.

"No! I can't let you protect us. I will protect you." Jessica said, full of determination and at that moment, Yuri thought her Sica had grown into a fine lady.

"Susanoo, lets show them." Yuri said as Susanoo raised his right hand and charged toward Wooyoung.

"Sorry, Sica. No matter what, I still can't let you fight him." Yuri said before she charged toward Wooyoung. Soon a red giant was fighting an eight heads snake. Suddenly the eight heads snake combined their head and started to form a huge ball of chakra from their mouth.

"N-not good." Yuri thought as she ordered Susanoo to retreat.

"Girls, take cover. NOW!" Yuri shouted as she ordered Susanoo to raise his shield, to block the attack although she knew that maybe Susanoo wasn't able to block it and she might die because of it. The girls quickly took cover but not Jessica.

"SICA!" Yuri shouted as Jessica stood beside her stuubornly, with her Susanoo protecting her.

"Jessica Jung Soo Yeon!" Yuri shouted again as she ordered her Susanoo to hit Jessica. Her Susanoo raised his sword and hit Jessica's Susanoo gently.

"Unnie!" Krystal shouted as she quickly dragged Jessica as Jessica's Susanoo disappeared. Yuri smiled gratefully to Krystal and ordered her Susanoo to stay on guard.

"Let me go!" Jessica was shouting and struggling to get herself free.

"No! Yuri unnie ask us to take cover!" Krystal shouted back as she pushed Jessica toward Tiffany.

"I need to help Yuri!" Jessica said again but this time, all eight girls, including other girls from other villages stopped her, all looking toward Yuri.

"Believe Yuri. She will do it." Jiyeon said as Jessica sighed. Jessica only able to stare at Yuri's back.

"You will die!" Wooyoung shouted as the eight heads snake shot out a huge beam, a beam that was so bright that all the girls and ninja need to cover their eyes.

"This is it. Hang on, Susanoo." Yuri thought as she ordered her Susanoo to block the attack and of course, it able to block it but it ended up Yuri took most of the damage. Yuri coughed out some blood and ordered her Susanoo to pierce the eight heads snake.

"ARGH!!" Wooyoung shouted as Susanoo pierced him with Sword of Totsuka.

"S-seal him, fast!" Yuri shouted as Wooyoung slowly changed back to his human form. Jiyeon and Eunjung quickly sealed it. When Yuri thought everything was back to normal, she never noticed that she had left someone.

"Fuuton: Dragon Rising Slash." Kazekage said as he hit Yuri with a huge wind dragon and without Susanoo protecting her, Yuri was being hit and slumped down on the ground. Maybe facing with three enemies were too much for her too.

"Yuri! Susanoo!" Jessica shouted as she summoned her Susanoo again. She ordered her Susanoo to shoot Kazekage and it did. The arrow was moving too fast that the Third Kazekage wasn't able to dodge it and only let it pierce his heart.

"Seal it." Taeyeon ordered as Hyomin and Boram sealed the Third Kazekage. Jessica quickly ran toward Yuri, covering the tanned girl with the cloak.

"Yuri!" Jessica said as she gently bring Yuri's head closer to her. Yuri sat up and slowly stood up, refusing help from the girls. She wore her cloak and gently caressed Jessica's face.

"Remember, I will always be by your side to protect you." Yuri smiled sincerely and sweetly before turned around.

"Yuri, fight by our side, please." Taeyeon said as Yuri arched her eyebrow and shooked her head.

"I need to find Kai and stop Edo Tensei." Yuri said as Taeyeon sighed.

"Let Jessie and Krys follow you then." Sunny suggested as Yuri arched her eyebrow again.

"Yeah, they are more powerful right now." Sooyoung said as Yuri rubbed her chin and also wiped the blood.

"At least, let them bring you back." Hyoyeon said as Yuri sighed.

"Okay then. You two catch up." Yuri said as she started to jump away. Jessica and Krystal only nodded their head.

"We will bring her back." Jessica said and followed Yuri.

"Whats the meaning of this war? Something's not right. There's someone behind this."Yuri thought when she and the Jung sisters on their way, finding Kai.

 

A/N: Next chap up...Hope you guys like this chap...Sorry for late update..I been editting this chap for three times....XD...Please comment and subscribe~~