Invasion and Reunion

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

(A/N: Yuri POV)

Two weeks had passed and it was fast. I didn't know time moved fast because I was eager to go to Konohagakure and killed those people or I was busy thinking about getting my hands on those forbidden scrolls.

"Yuri, you shouldn't be distract." Taeyang said as I stared at him, nodding my head. Normally I was saw wearing a mask to cover my face when I was fighting, to hide my identity but I figured that since I was coming back to take my revenge so I should let those person knew who I am.

"Sorry, too exciting." I said as he smiled.

"I know. Its time for your revenge." Taeyang said.

"Yeah, but before that I need to make a clone." Soon, another me appeared but she had different eyes. She had my bloodline limit on her both eyes. (A/N: You know Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan? Its the same design but the colour was black and orange reddish colour)

"Why?" Taeyang asked as both of us were hiding in a tree.

"I need to see what happen there." I said as my clone walked away.

"Lets wait for the timing." Taeyang said as I nodded my head. Both of us were waiting at the trees where suddenly a loud crash could be heard.

"BOOM! BAM!" And smoke being formed after the loud voice.

"INTRUDERS!" I heard the ninjas shouted.

"There's no need to waste our chakra for them, Taeyang. They are lower ninjas. Chansung can finish them off with his Six Paths of Pain." I said as Taeyang nodded his head.

"Taeyeon! Faster! We need to protect the main chamber!" A loud and husky voice shouted and I recognized those as Tiffany's voice.

"Yeah! We need to protect the forbidden scroll!" I heard another familiar voice and saw Sooyoung with the others and there I saw her, Jessica Jung.

"Lets go Taeyang. Its our cue. We need to stop them." I said as Taeyang nodded his head.

"Katon: Explosion Fire Wolves." I mumbled as I performed handseals, releasing several fire wolves which landed on the ground and exploded in front of them.

"YAH! WHO IS THERE?!" I heard Yoona shouted.

"Show yourself!" Taeyeon shouted as me and Taeyang jumped down.

"Taetae, its seems like is Tasogare's cloak." Tiffany said.

"Tasogare." I could heard Sunny said this while gritting her teeth. After the smoke cleared, I saw all of them, including Hara, Nicole. Amber, Sulli, Luna and the others.

"Y-yuri!" I saw Taeyeon's eyes widened when they saw me.

"Yes, I am." I said in cold tone.

"Y-you're back." Sooyoung stuttered. I nodded my head.

"I am here to stop you girls." I said.

"We don't want to fight you, Yuri." I heard Yoona said.

"I'm a member of Tasogare and I'm here to fight you." I said as Taeyang prepared his puppet and looked at me. I looked around and found no Kim Taewoo, the first person that I wanted to kill on my list.

"Just let us go and save the scrolls." Sunny said.

"No. Thats my final answer." I said as I saw Sooyoung charged in front of me.

"Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms." She said as she charged toward me and I could saw she had charged some electric on her palms. I smirked and dodged it. Time to activate my bloodline limit. I activated my bloodline limit but soon smiled and shook my head. I still covered my left eye with the headband so that they wouldn't notice my bloodline limit.

"Why are you smiling? Raiton: Electric Palm Dragons!" She said as two electrice dragons formed from her hand and charged toward me.

"Doton: Ground Dragons." I mumbled as a huge dragon appeared from the ground and blocked the attack from the electric dragons.

"Not over yet! Fuuton: Tribal Dragons!" She shouted as a huge dragon appeared that had been formed by the wind and was shooting high pressure air from its mouth.

"Too childish." I mumbled and jumped up to the sky.

"Doton: Mud Dragon Missile." The beam from the mouth of the mud dragon had dodged her attack.

"Argh! Yuri! Merge element! Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher. Raiton: Electric Dragons. Eight Trigrams: One Hundred and Twenty Eight Palms." She said as she forced the chakra around her hand which made two electric dragons head appeared on her palms as she began to hit me in a very fast movement, faster than last time. I guessed she must had merge her taijutsu with wind element. But unfortunately for her, I dodged all of it. I jumped away and landed a few steps away from her.

"Time for you to taste your own medicine." I said as I activated Byakugan.

"B-byakugan! How can you had it?!" Sooyoung shouted but she was too late to dodge the attack. I performed back all her attacks at her which made she got on her hands and kneed, spitting out blood and layed on the ground.

"Youngie! YAH! YURI!" Sunny shouted and charged toward me.

'Raikiri." She said and charged toward me. I smirked. I slightly moved to the right and formed a lightning spear on my left hand.

"Raiton: Lightning Spear." I said as I stabbed her stomach. Her eyes widened but she still performed handseal.

"Suiton: Great Waterfall." She said as huge water began to pour down.

"Wrong choice, Sunny. Chidori Nagashi. Lion Combo." I said as I charged my body with electric and began to punch and kick her until she was in the midair and I landed a harsh kick on her back, sending her back to the ground.

"Sunny unnie! LETS GO AKAMURA!" Yoona shouted as I saw Akamura changed into Yoona. I sighed and formed an electric wolf out.

"Hurt them but don't kill them. " I order the electric wolf as the electric wolf charged toward Yoona.

"YOONA! THATS IT! Multi-Size!" Taeyeon said as I jumped up and smirked.

"I will deal with the two girls." Taeyang said as he dealed with Nicole and Hara. I glanced back and only saw large sound coming from the main chamber.

"Mother." I thought as I performed handseal.

"Hyoton: Ice Needles." I said as I sent out hundreds of ice needles.

'Doton: Rock Dome." I said as I formed a tall dome that totally blocked the sunlight.

"Twin Rising Dragons." Hyoyeon jumped up as I activated Byakugan.

"Too slow. Palm Heavenly Spins." I said as I blocked off the weapons.

"Doton: Rock Golem. Doton: Flying Needles." Hyoyeon said as I smiled and shook my head. I pulled out my katana and charged it with electric.

"Chidori Rope. Raiton: Electric Shock." I said as I binded Hyoyeon with my Chidori rope that formed from my katana and electrocuted Hyoyeon. I then turned around and saw Taeyang had beated Hara and Nicole, along with Amber, Sulli and Luna. I then saw Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona and Hyoyeon was breathing hardly. I shook my head and looked at the explosion area.

"Suiton: Water rising slash." She said as a high pressure of water formed under me.

"Doton: Ground platform." I said as a ground platform formed on the water and I was standing on it.

"Let you girls see my new jutsu. Doton: Rock Ball." I said as I formed a dark brown colour of energy on my palm and charged toward Taeyeon, hitting Taeyeon stomach, sending the midget to few feets away.

"Taetae! Thats it! Suiton, Raiton: Five Wolves." Tiffany said as five electric wolves appeared and charged toward me.

"Aish. This again. Fuuton: Wind Splitter." I said as I swung my katana.

"Chidori." Tiffany said.

"Shuriken Rasengan." I said as I threw the wind Rasengan to her and cut her shoulder. I stared at Seohyun, Jessica and Krystal, wondering they would make what move.

" I won't let you hurt my friend! Amaterasu!" Jessica shouted as I smirked.

"Mine too. Amaterasu!" Krystal shouted as she activated her Mangekyo Sharingan. Ah, the little Jung had those too.

"Too late. Susanoo!" I said as I activated my genjutsu.

"Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan?!" Jessica and Krystal shouted out as I smirked. The Susanoo that I had summoned had the strongest shield and the strongest sword ever so it blocked it with its shield. The skeleton of Susanoo was made from the black flame of Amaterasu.

"Shock? I had grow strong." I said in a cold tone. I saw Seohyun performed a handseal. I guessed she want to use her strongest jutsu at me.

"Unnie sorry but I need to do this. Katon: Fire Dragons Missiles!" She shouted as she fired out multiple dragons at me. I successfully dodged it but then I realized I couldn't move at all. Ah, Kagemane no Jutsu. So she created shadow with the fire. Not bad at all. She then rushed toward me, ending up I was rushing toward her.

"Seohyun, you should learn your lesson." I said but being lifted up in the air with shadow tendrils wrapping around me.

"Kage Nui." Seohyun said.

"USELESS!" I shouted as I broke free the tendrils.

"Suiton: FIVE MAN EATING SHARKS!" I said as five water sharks appeared and attacked Seohyun at once.

"SEOHYUN!" Yoona shouted and glared at me.

'DON'T USE YOUR STRONGEST ATTACK ON HER!" I heard a man voice shouted and I smirked.

"Taewoo!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Did you guys use your strongest jutsu?" Taewoo asked as the girls nodded their head.

"You guys shouldn't do it. She can learn it in instant and modify it! She can modify until it van beat you til death! Hers act like Sharingan but was more powerful than Sharingan! Thats her bloodline limit! Thats the secret that Kwon clan hold." Taewoo shouted and pointed at me. The girls were all staring at me while I shook my head and took off my headband, slowly opened my left eyes revealing my bloodline limit, Bijungan.

"So it mean she just copy all of our tricks." Taeyeon sighed.

"Kim Taewoo, you finally here. I am going to kill you." I said but I saw Daesung was staring at me. I sighed and took out four scrolls, performed handseals on each of it and dripped my blood on it and four animals appeared.

'W-what the hell?!" Sooyoung shouted.

"She can even summon the legendary animals!" Yoona shouted as they saw the animals that I summoned, Azure Dragon, White Tiger, Vermillion Bird and Black Tortoise.

"Yuri, we need to go." Taeyang said as I smirked.

"No need. We stay for a little while."

"Why?"

"My clone is watching a fight between Kim Sooro and Chansung." I said and sighed.

"How can you summon them at once?!" Taeyeoun shouted as I looked at them coldly.

"I can do that all the time. Its just that, I never use it in front of you guys." I said as the White Tiger gently my face.

"Princess, why are you summoning us?" Azure Dragon, being called as Meng Zhang asked.

"I want you all to stop them and hurt Kim Taewoo for me but don't kill him because I am going to give him final blow." I said.

"Your wish is our command, princess." White Tiger, Jian Bing said.

"But please don't push yourself. If you are hurt, you can go back." I said as Vermillion bird, Ling Guang nodded her head.

"Our princess always being so thoughtful. Yes, we will go back if we get hurt." Ling Guang said.

"But we won't so easily back down." Black Tortoise, Zhi Ming said as I noded my head.

"Yuri! Why?! Why do you need to kill him?! He save you before!" Sooyoung shouted as I glared at her.

"He along with your father, Kim Taeyeon's father, Tiffany Hwang's father, Jessica Jung's father, Kim Sooro and Kim JongKook are the one make my life miserable and I will take my revenge. I will revenge for my clan." I said as I clenched my fist.

"So you know afterall?" Taewoo shook his head.

"Yeah, I had investigate it secretly."

"Good, but I need to tell you that, your clan was really planning an attack on 4th Hokage and as the head of ANBU, I can't let that happening."

'I know but that doesn't mean anything. THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN KILL THE WHOLE CLAN, EVEN THE WOMEN AND THE CHILDREN!!" I shouted as I charged myself with red chakra.

"But its an order from Kim Sooro."

"You can always disobey it. Like how my father let me leave! BUT YOU KILL ALL OF THEM!! ALL OF THEM AT ONCE!!" I shouted as I performed handseal.

"Yuri-ah"

"Don't call me that name. It hurt my ears." I said calmly.

"Bu-"

"No, I don't want to talk to you. Lets just battle." I said as the four legendary animals charged toward Taewoo. Hitting Taewoo with attacks and jutsu. I glanced at my back and smirked.

"KWON YURI!! YOU ARE A HEARTLESS BEAST!" Taeyeon shouted as I stared at her.

"Isn't that what you want me to be? I am just showing my true nature to you." I said as she gasped and stared at me with guilty expression.

"I won't let you kill Taewoo!" Krystal shouted as she jumped in front of Taewoo.

"What should we do now, princess?"  Meng Zhang asked.

"You guys can go back now. Thanks a lot." I said and gave them a smile.

"Its our pleasure to help you. Please call us if anything happen." Ling Guang said before they dissappeared. I then turned at them and shook my head.

"Yuri, why had you change?" Tiffany asked as I stared at them with cold expression.

"Go ask your father and that guy over there what they had do to my clan. What they did to my family." I said in cold tone as I walked slowly toward Krystal.

"Elder Kim, Hwang and Choi are all useless old man. I will kill them with my hand."

"Why are you killing them?" Sooyoung said as she clenched her fists.

"You should ask your own parents. Luckily Elder Jung had die." I smirked.

"BECAUSE HE WAS PROTECTING YOU!" Jessica shouted as I shook my head,

"Are you sure? I petty sure he sacrifice himself not because of that." I said as she glared at me. Suddenly I heard a loud crashed from my back as I turned around. Ah, Chansung had summon his Chameleon, Bull, and Multihead Dogs with his Animal Realm Path. The three beast looked at me and I pointed to the other direction.

"Crush all of them, Leave no one alive." I said as the three beast nodded their head and went to the direction that I pointed.

'Are you insane?! There are villagers in them! There are children and women in them! And old people!" Sunny asked as I looked at her.

"You only care about them? THEN YOU ASK THAT FREAKING MAN THERE WHY HE NEVER THOUGHT OF THE CHILDREN, WOMEN AND OLD PEOPLE IN KWON CLAN? WHY HE CHOOSE TO KILL ALL OF THEM WITHOUT MERCY? WHY?!" I shouted as I felt my body was surrounded my red chakra and the chakra was forming tails behind me.

"What did she say?" Yoon asked Taewoo.

'Look, Yuri, I never inten-"

" I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN ANY OF YOU EXCUSES!! ALL OF YOU TREAT ME NICELY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO CONTROL THE BEAST IN ME!! THE ONLY ONE LOVE ME WITH HER HEART IS MOTHER AND ONLY HER!!" I shouted and roared. My hair slowly turned into orange reddish colour and the end of my hair being tied into a braid as I grew sharp teeth and fingernails.

"You just want to kill all of us. Thats why you are shock when you saw me in Wooyoung's hideout." I said as I walked toward him.

"You train me and know all my form because you can then control me. You just want to keep the beast under your control." I said.

"You never knew that I will go investigate about it and decide to remain it as secret." I said as I swung my chakra tail and hit him in his chest.

"YOU NEVER KNEW THAT I WILL FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THEM THAT DESTROY MY WHOLE CLAN, DID YOU?! YOU ARE ONE OF THEM THAT MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE!! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT!!" I shouted as I inhaled a large air and formed a ball of red light in my mouth.

"Kyuubi Beam." I thought as I shot the beam to him, creating a long path of flame with it. I then jumped in the sky.

"You will die, kill by me." I said in a coldest tone of all. I saw the girls were staring at me with their eyes widened and of course, her, Jessica had tears in her eyes.

"Amaterasu. Enton: Blaze Dragons." I said as I activated my Enternal Mangkeyo Sharingan and created a huge black flame which then turned into multiple dragons and charged toward Taewoo one by one. I saw the dragons managed to hit him although he tried to dodge it.

"Argh." He said as he clutched his chest, his blood could be see flowing out.

"Whats your last word?" I asked as my hand formed Chidori.

"I'm sorry." He said as I shook my head.

"No, you should say, ' please kill me'. " I said.

"NO!!" Taeyeon shouted as she punched me. I stepped a few steps back and wiped the blood on the edge of my lips.

"We won't let you kill one of us. We are shinobi from Konohagakure! We work as one!" Taeyeon shouted as I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Sooyoung asked.

"Work as one? Yeah right! WORK AS ONE TO DESTROY OTHER CLAN!!" I stopped my laugh and looked at them.

"Yuri-ah, come back to us. Please." Hyoyeon said as I shook my head weakly, with a bitter chuckle.

"No, the day I know all of you had play a magnificient role in making my life miserable is the day I decide to turn my back to you. Your family make my life miserable. YOUR FATHER CHOOSE TO KILL THE WHOLE CLAN JUST BECAUSE MY CLAN IS STRONGER THAN YOURS!!" I shouted as I clenched my fist.

"B-but-" Tiffany said but being cut off by me.

"You girls never know how my life was. You guys never know how I envy you all. I am the only child and I saw my dad kill my mom! JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR FATHER DECISION!! I LOST MY PARENTS, MY COUSINS, MY RELATIVES ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR FATHER STUPID DECISION!!" I shoutedthe last word as tears falling down from my eyes.

"Yuri, the fight's over. Kim Sooro won." I heard Daesung whispered at my ear. I looked around but there's no sign of him. Maybe he had merged into the ground.

"Sooro win, Chansung lose." I mumbled and looked at the girls.

"From now on, we will only be enemy. Thats all. Taeyang, you can return to the base. I need to settle something." I said and jumped away. I quickly found my way to Chansung's hideout and saw Seungri in it.

"I guess Kim Sooro is really that strong." I said as Seungri nodded his head. He formed various of paper cranes in his hand and the paper cranes were surrounding Chansung's body.

"So I guess you are leaving Tasogare?" Death appeared behind me and said.

"Yeah, its no use for me to stay here anymore." Seungri said as Death shook his head.

"Too bad but we need Chansung dead body to be here." Death said as Seungri shook his head.

"Over my dead body." He said as I shook my head.

"You guys fight then. I will watch out for you two." I said and turned away but Death grabbed my shoulder.

"No, I need you. Lets fight him." Death said as I nodded my head.

"I won't let you touch him." Seungri said.

"Paper Shurikens" He said as I shook my head.

"Katon: Fire Shurikens." I said as I shot out flame shurikens. Death then jumped up and shook his head.

"We only want Chansung's Rinnegan. Thats all." Death said. I saw Seungri formed paper wings on his back and flew to the air. I smirked as I jumped and caused a gust of wind carried me so that I floated in the midair too. Suddenly I saw his body changed into thousands of papers.

"Yuri, lets do it. " Death said.

"He must had slip in the explosive tags in it." I said as Death chuckled.

"Then lets bring him and us to the another world." Death said as I nodded.

"Kamui." I said after I activated my Mangekyo Sharingan in my left eyes. But the explosive tags were too many and Seungri was too fast which made me and Death being hurt by the explosions. My shoulder is bleeding while Death's arm is bleeding.

"Look like we underestimate him, Yuri."

"I never fight with him before but I guess he is too fast for us." I said.

"Death, let me ask you. Why do you want to cause pain to everyone?" Seungri asked.

"Because people will learn how to obey me after they feel pain." Death said as I smiled weakly.

"Let me tell you one thing, Death. Your idealism is the darkness that no one will follow and you will being buried forever with your idealism!" Seungri said as our surroundings began to flood with papers. Suddenly the papers explode. Thousands and thousdans of explosive tags.

"Its useless to run away from those." Seungri said.

(A/N: MY POV)

Seungri then fell onto the ground and breathe deeply.

"With that much, both of them should be-"

"Dead?" Yuri appeared behind him.

"Sometimes, you need to be a good observant, don't you think? Chidori." Yuri pierced Seungri's heart with Chidori.

"Good job, Yuri." Death said as he walked toward Chansung dead body.

"Thanks to you." Yuri said as she stood up and followed Death.

"As a gift for you. I allow you to take one of his Rinnegan." Death said. Yuri only nodded her head.

"You are going to make me a monster." Yuri said.

"I am just being good to you." Death said as both of them stopped at Chansung dead body.

"I already had Sharingan,Byakugan and my own Bijungan. Now you want me to have it?" Yuri asked,

"Its for your left eye. Besides, Bijungan can merge with Rinnegan." Death said as he put his hand on Chansung right eye while Yuri put hers on Chansung left eye.

" Besides, you rarely activate that Byakugan and I never knew you will take the eyes of the member of Choi clan when you attack the Hidden Village in the Sound." Death said.

"I want to collect all type of eyes." Yuri said as she formeda single handseal which was the same as Death's.

"Kinjutsu (Forbidden Jutsu) : Eyes Transfer Technique." Both of them said in unison and suddenly they felt stingy pain from the respective eyes. Death had another hole on his mask and as he opened his right eye, a Rinnegan appeared.

"How about you, Yuri?" Death asked as Yuri slowly opened her left eye, revealing a Rinnegan.

 

A/N: Next chap up....I hope you guys like it...I will try to do a double update today....XD..Should be triple update since next chap going to be character introduction...XD...Please comment and subscribe~~