Element Affinity

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

"Where are they?" Yuri asked as she looked around.

"Maybe they are late." Taewoo said as he leaned against the tree.

"I should had wake Sica up before I came here. Krystal is taking a lot of time just to wake her sister up." Yuri sighed as she jumped and sat on the tree.

"Hey, when are you going to confess?" Taewoo asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean confess your undying love to Jessica. Taeyeon is with Tiffany, Sooyoung with Sunny, even Hyoyeon is with Nicole from Hidden Village of the Sand. Yoona is with Seohyun. How about you and Jessica?"

"How did you know all those?"

"I was the head captain of ANBU. I can get those information in no time." Taewoo smiled as Yuri rolled her eyes.

"I didn't even know how you become that strong with that immature attitude of yours." Yuri said.

"I can sense someone is coming." Taewoo said.

"Yup. They are coming. Lets hide." Yuri said.

"Okay. Doton: Self Burying Jutsu." Taewoo said as he slowly sunk down on the ground.

"Mokuton: Wood Concealment Jutsu. Mokuton: Hidden Jutsu." Yuri performed her handseal as she was being surrounded by a tree, covering her completely.

"Sorry we're late!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Because Jessi doesn't want to wake up." Tiffany said.

"Guys, where are they?" Sooyoung asked after looked around.

"Oh ya. There's no sign of Yuri and Taewoo." Sunny said and looked around too.

"Lets just rest while waiting for them." Jessica leaned against the tree which she had no idea Yuri had transformed into it.

"Yeah, we should just rest." Yoona said.

"You girls should be more cautious of your surroundings."

"Jessi, the tree spoke!" Tiffany pointed at the tree that Jessica was leaning against. Suddenly Jessica was being binded by the branches of the tree while the others' legs were being binded by the ground.

"Amatera-"

"Calm down, Jessica. Its only us." Taewoo appeared from the ground as he slowly unbinding the others' legs.

"Yup." Yuri said as she appeared behind Jessica. Jessica turned around and hit Yuri's chest and pouted.

"Yah! You shouldn't scare us like that! You meanie!" Jessica shouted and hit while Yuri just smiling.

"That teach you girls a lesson. Never lower your cautious toward your surrounding." Yuri just smiled and looked at the older girl. She had fall for the older girl all over again.

"Okay, stop with the whining. Lets start our training." Taewoo said as Yuri nodded her head. She gently dragged Jessica so that the older girl was standing beside Tiffany.

"First we need to see what your element affinity is. Which will be easier for us to train later." Taewoo said as Yuri took out ten pieces of paper.

"This is a special paper that can test your element affinity. Each one of you take one and channel your chakra to the paper. Yuri will demonstrate for you/" Taewoo said as Yuri took one paper. She started to channel her chakra to the paper and within seconds her paper had splits into two.

"That mean Yuri had wind affinity." Taewoo explained as he gave each of them a piece of paper.

"Finding your element affinity will help you in further training. Oh ya, one can have more than one affinity toward the elements. Its normal for one." Taewoo continued to explain.

"Now, please channel you chakra to the paper." Yuri said as the girls began to focus.

'Oh yeah! My paper split into two!" Yoona shouted as she jumped.

"Mine too!" Sooyoung shouted too.

"So those two had wind affinity. Taewoo, gave them another piece of paper. I want to see that can they control more than one element." Yuri said as Taewoo handed the duo the papers.

"Oh!! Unnie! Mine burn into ashes." Krystal shouted.

"Mine too, Krys!" Jessica smiled.

"Those two had fire affinity." Yuri said as Taewoo gave both of them another pieces of paper.

"Mine become wet."

"Mine too." Both Sunny and Taeyeon complained.

"Water affinity." Yuri said as Taewoo gave them another piece of papers.

"Mine turn into dirt!" Hyoyeon shouted.

"Really? Mine too!" Seohyun said.

"Ground affinity." Yuri said.

"Mine crumpled." Tiffany whined.

"Electric affinity." Yuri said as she nodded her head.

"Good one, now lets test your second element affinity. Jounin should have two elements affinity. Yuri will demonstrate again." Taewoo said as Yuri took the paper and withing seconds, the paper had crumpled. Taewoo gave another paper to Yuri and again, the paper turned into ashes. Taewoo then gave Yuri two papers at once, one on each hands. And one of the papers turned into dirt while the other became damp.

"W-wait, that mean-" Taeyeon was shocked.

"Yuri can control all five elements." Taewoo continued.

"Its pretty normal. Taewoo can control water, ground, electric and wood." Yuri said as she shrugged her shoulder. The others nodded their head and began to channel their chakra again.

"Kya!! Mine become wet!" Tiffany yelled.

"Good combination, Fany. You had electric and water affinity. A very good combination indeed." Yuri said and smiled at Tiffany.

"Woah! Mine splits into two." Hyoyeon said.

"You has ground and wind affinity." Yuri told Hyoyeon.

"Mine became crumpled." Yoona said.

"Mine too." Sooyoung said

'Both of you had wind and electric affinity. "

"Unnie, mine become ashes." Seohyun said as Yuri nodded her head.

"You had ground and fire affinity." Yuri said.

"Mine become dirt." Taeyeon said.

"Mine become crumpled." Sunny said.

"Taeyeon had water and ground affinity while Sunny had water and electric affinity." Yuri said.

"Unnie! Mine turn split into two." Krystal smiled.

"Good job. You have fire and wind affinity."

"Yul, mine had crumpled." Jessica said.

"You had fire and electric affinity then." Yuri smiled.

"Good, seems that everyone had their element affinity known. Please group up with those had the same affinity as you." Taewoo said and only two groups with two girls each formed. First grou was Yoona and Sooyoung while the other was Sunny and Tiffany.

"So, except than these four, the others had different affinity?" Taewoo asked as everyone nodded their head.

"I will train the other five while you train the four. Train their first element affinity first. Then we only teach them how to combine the element." Yuri said as Taewoo nodded his head.

"Okay, girls followed me to the other end of the training field." Taewoo said as Yoona, Sooyoung, Sunny and Tiffany followed Taewoo.

"While I will deal with five of you." Yuri said as she looked at Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Jessica and Krystal.

"So lets start with Taeyeon. " Yuri said as Taeyeon stepped forward.

"Mine is water and ground." Taeyeon replied.

"Lets just train your first element, which is water. I will teach you, the one that I usually use." Yuri said as she asked Taeyeon to come closer.

'First is Suiton: Water Prison. Good at drowning that person while immobilize them." Yuri slowly performed the handseal so that Taeyeon could catch up. After Taeyeon could catch up, a small spherical water could be formed but couldn't withstand for more than one minute.

"Good for starters. Just practice while I move on to Hyo." Yuri said as she walked toward Hyoyeon. Taeyeon kept on practicing that jutsu.

"Hyo would be ground. I will teach you, Doton: Rock Golem. It is useful to fight against enemy and lengthen the time." Yuri then taught Hyoyeon the handseals and told Hyoyeon to practice slowly.

"Now the Jung sisters. Both of you can control fire, which I not surprised since Jung clan can master fire element for a long time." Yuri rubbed her chin.

"And you both are good with fire. Do you girls learn Katon: Twin Dragons Missile?" Yuri asked as both of them shook their head.

'Then I will teach you this. This is useful for surprise attack. You can use Katon: Fire Dragon and quickly use this skills in a fast speed." Yuri said as she performed a handseals in a slow motion.

"Tomorrow I will be teaching Krystal how to control and make use of her second affinity which is wind and Jessica would be electric since you two had master most of the fire jutsu." Yuri said.

"While for Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, you both need more time to adjust yourself to the jutsu." Yuri said.

"Yuri! Hyori-sama want to see you." Taewoo said as he ran toward Yuri with the other four girls behind him.

"Okay. Please let them train. I will be back." Yuri said and dissappeared. Yuri quickly went to the Hokage Offica and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Yuri then opened the door and saw Hyori with BoA beside her.

"Hyori-sama, BoA unnie." Yuri bowed.

"Good that you had come, my daughter~" Hyori went and hugged Yuri tightly.

"M-mom! Y-you a-are ch-choking me." Yuri said as Hyori let go of Yuri. Hyori had adopted Yuri six years ago, during Yuri was only twelve years old, right after she escaped from Wooyoung.

"Aigoo!! My daughter!!' Jong Kook appeared from no where and hugged Yuri tightly.

"Yah! You are choking our daughter." Hyori scolded her husband.

"Hyori-sama, don't forget about the mission." BoA said as Hyori nodded her head.

"Yuri-ah, there's a new mission for you."

"What is it?" Yuri said as Hyori sighed.

"I want you to hunt down JunHo, one of the Tasogare. There's a news that he was being all alone as his partner, ChanSung had left him."

'Which it is a good chance to kill JunHo." Yuri said as Hyori nodded her head.

"You need to do this alone and we know how much you want to kill JunHo to revenge. Now I am giving you chance. Depart tomorrow morning and I give you one week time to hunt him down." Hyori said.

"I will do my best." Yuri said.

"Good, now go train those Jounin and make mama proud." Hyori smiled as Yuri headed out from the room.

"Dear, are you sure its good to let Yuri go by herself?" Jong Kook asked.

"She is strong. I can feel it. I believe she can survive through this." Hyori said and sighed.

Yuri quickly went back to the training field and saw her friends were training along with Taewoo.

"Yuri!" Jessica shouted and ran toward Yuri. She hugged the taller girl tightly.

"Haha, miss me that much?" Yuri smiled as she gently Jessica's hair.

"Oh ya, girls please come here." Yuri said as she was surrounded by nine girls. She then took out scrolls from her coat and no one knew how she kept all those inside the coat.

"Take this. These are the scrolls that contain jutsu that you girls should learn. Practice in this few days when I'm not around. Taewoo will be in charge of teaching you girls how to merge your element together." Yuri said.

"Where are you going?" Taewoo asked.

"I'm going for a S-rank mission." Yuri said.

"All alone?" Taewoo asked as Yuri nodded her head.

"What?! No! You can't!" Jessica shouted as she gripped Yuri's coat tightly, burying her face in Yuri's chest.

"I must, Sica. This is Hokage's order. I must obey." Yuri said.

'What's the mission?" Taewoo asked.

"Hunting JunHo down. He is all alone now. His partner, ChanSung had left him." Yuri said.

"Tasogare? JunHo is quite a worthy opponent, Yuri. You sure you can handle him all alone?" Taewoo asked.

"Yup and Hokage want me to go all alone and she give me a week time. So you girls practice your jutsu within this week." Yuri said as the girls nodded their head.

"But there's one more problem." Taeyeon said as Yuri looked at her confusedly. Taeyeon then pointed at Jessica who was still clinging on her, not wanting to let go.

"You girls continue your training. I will talk to her." Yuri mouthed as the others continued their training.

"Sica." Yuri called out but the shorter girl still didn't move.

"Are you angry at me?" Yuri asked as the short girl lifted her head and glared at the taller girl.

"Yes! I am!"

"Why?"

"Why?! You just came back for about two days and you are going away again!" Jessica hit Yuri's chest violently.

"Its the order. I can't disobey it." Yuri said.

'Moreover, you are fighting against a member of Tasogare and Taewoo said that JunHo guy is strong."

"I know."

"You know?! Then why did you agree to go ALONE?!"

"Because its the order."

'Order, order, order, everything about order! Why can't you disobey the order for once?"

"Because I as a ninja from this village. I am here to serve the village and will do anything for the sake of the village and hunting JunHo down is to prevent him to do anything harmful to the village."

"But you can bring Taewoo."

"He need to stay here to train you girls. Besides, I want to kill JunHo for revenge."

'Revenge?"

"Yes, Sica. Revenge for your parents. JunHo is the one that kill them." Yuri said as Jessica lowered her head.

"Sica?"

'Okay then! But you promise me that you need to be back after a week, okay?" Jessica said and glared.

"Okay, I promise." Yuri smiled and did a pinky promise with the shorter girl.

"I will be back since you are here, Sica." Yuri said and pecked Jessica's forehead. Jessica was blushing furiously as Yuri hugged her tightly.

"You girls don't slack, okay? I will be back after a week to check on you girls." Yuri said as the others nodded their head.

"Good. You girls can go home now. Take a good rest." Yuri said as Krystal walked toward her.

"Unnie, lets go home." Krystal smiled cheerfully as she grabbed Yuri's hand as three of them went back to the Jung Mansion. Krystal went to her own room while Jessica grabbed Yuri's hand, dragging the taller girl to her room.

"Huh? Sica, my room is over there."

"You are sleeping with me tonight, Yuri."

'Huh? Why?"

"Stop asking question and hug me to sleep!" Jessica glared at Yuri who decided to shut .

"Okay, but let me change into more comfortable clothes." Yuri said as Jessica let go of her.

"Okay, meet me in my room after 15 minutes. You will suffer the consequence if you're late." Jessia then walked toward her room. Yuri quickly dashed toward her room and changed into her pyjamas and then dashed toward Jessica's room.

'Sica, I'm here." Yuri said and knocked the door.

"Good, come in." Yuri walked into the room and saw the one that she loved with her heart was sitting on the bed, staring at her.

"Come and hug me to sleep, Yuri. I miss your warmth." Jessica said as Yuri nodded her head. She went toward Jessica and hugged the shorter girl tightly.

"Lets sleep. You need energy for tomorrow's training." Yuri said as both of them layed on the bed, with Yuri hugging Jessica tightly as the older girl had her hands around the taller girl's waist.

"But you are not there with me." Jessica pouted.

"I always be in your heart." Yuri said as she gently the older girl's hair.

"But I want you to train me."

'Taewoo is a good teacher."

"Hmph!"

"Come on Sica. I will be back before you know it." Yuri smiled.

"You better be. I going to skin you alive if you are not back after a week." Jessica glared at the taller girl.

"Haha, then I will be sure to come back on time." Yuri said as Jessica rested her head on the taller girl's neck.

"Yuri, I miss you."

"Sica, I miss you too.

"I love you, Yuri-ah."

"I love you too." Yuri said as both of them drifted to dreamland but there's something on their mind before they went to sleep.

"If only you know my love for you is not the love for a friend."

 

A/N: Another chap up...Hope you guys like it..I got a feeling I will be doing a triple update on this one but don't worry. I will do another update for my other story too..XD..Please comments and subscribe~~