Ninja Alliance Jutsu

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

(A/N: Yuri POV)

"What do you mean?" Victoria asked.

"Just protect the others. I will try my best too." I said as I saw the crack getting longer and bigger.

"NOW!" I shouted as I ordered my Susanoo to held up his shield. Dust and rocks began to fly everywhere. I glanced at the beasts and glad that they protected the other ninja.

"N-no way." Hyosung said.

"It c-can't be." Fei said.

"There it is, girls. Ten-Tailed, Juubi." Kurama said as I coughed out some blood. I expected I would recieve a huge damage but I never knew that controlling Susanoo with my remaining chakra and recieved damage would be something this painful. I sighed as I stared at the being with ten tails on its back and a Rinnegan as its eyes.

"But the evil chakra from that seal vanished just now." Victoria said as I sighed.

"Damn! They got us." Soyeon said as I shook my head.

"Well, technically they didn't got us. The evil chakra vanish doesn't really mean anything in this case. Sensing that guy's chakra is entirely not possible." Kurama said as I nodded my head.

"And for the three Kwon, including Yuri were able to sense it because of their Bijungan but among the three Kwon, only Yuri able to knowthat guy's true strength." Kokuo said.

"Why?" Victoria asked. I smirked and changed myself to Black Wolf Sage mode. With black fur covering my skin, my eyes changed to yellow and sharp teeth could be see clearly.

"With her Sage mode." Chomei said as I sat down and concentrated myself. That guy's strength is not tangible, its just straight like a few thousands of stream of river flowing in its body and this meant its strength it not anyone of us could handle it.

"This isn't any joke at all." I said as I switched back to my human form. Jiyong and Myungsoo were now standing on top of Ten-Tailed's head. It seemed like they were talking something but I sensed the Bijuu's movement.

"Guys! Again!" I shouted as I summoned Susanoo again and this time with my right eye bleeding. I'm a Kwon afterall and I guessed I reached my limits. Bijuu began to swing his hand, causing the rocks flying all over the place. We managed to block the rock but I was exhausted.

"Yuri, come here." Kurama said as he brought me into his mouth.

"You need my chakra." Kurama said to me in my mind as I felt a bit more energized.

"Okay, so this is our plan. We are at a good distance away from Bijuu so we could observe its attack first." Shukaku said as I jumped out from Kurama.

"And we can plan our attack base on its attack." Matatabi said.

"No one can be a hero." Son Goku said as other ninja nodded their head but sorry, Son Goku, I would become the hero. Suddenly I felt a strong pain coming from my chest. I looked down and saw Bijuu was punching me with his hand.

"YURI!!!" I heard all of them shouted as I landed a few feets away from them.

"Damn, never thought he is this fast." I smiled weakly.

"We need some time to catch up its pace." Saiken said as I nodded my head.

"Gyuki, now." SunHwa said.

"Relentless Bijuudama!" Gyuki and Isobu said as they fired a few dark chakra toward Ten-Tailed. Ten-Tailed growled, shooting out a huge dark beam toward us.

"Kurama, throw me toward Ten-Tailed." I said as Kurama nodded his head. He then threw me as hard as he can toward Ten-Tailed.

"Yuri!!" I heard Sica shouted as one of Gyuki's tailed had been cut off.

"SunHwa, Gyuki." I said as I activated Mangekyo Sharingan and used Kamui. The tail disappeared.

"I'm counting on you!" I shouted as the girls gasped. I knew Gyuki had disappeared and appeared right above Ten-Tailed.

"I'm so blowing your head off! Bijuudama!" Gyuki shouted as he shot Ten-Tailed his own version of Tailed-Beast ball.

"W-what? How could she?" Sooyoung said.

"Jinchuuriki is not like any normal ninja. They share their chakra with the beast and as for Yuri, she shared it with me. Which mean she can manipulate or transport one with her chakra if she was able to sense that person's chakra. Like for Gyuki, Yuri had sensed it chakra just now, thats why she can transport him from here to there." Kurama said.

"But why she was staring at the octupus leg?" Taeyeon asked.

"Because that leg has Gyuki's chakra and Yur doesn't have much time to look back and transfer, so she decide to use such way to do so." Shukaku explained as everyone nodded their head.

I was surprised when I saw Ten-Taild just flicked the Bijuudama like how we played marble toward Gyuki.

"Gyuki!" I shouted as Gyuki being shot and landed a few feets away from us.

"Kurama! Guys, becareful of its ta-" I was being hit by Ten-Tailed's tail. I saw Kurama and Shukaku were trying to catch Gyuki and its was a hard job anyway. Since all beasts were heavy.

"Yuri, are you okay?" Kurama asked as I nodded my head.

"Yea, kinda. Maybe transporting something that huge is not a good idea." I joked. Hyosung walked and smacked my head.

"You idiot." She mumbled.

"But there's something not good. You all need to buy time for us. We need to replenish our chakra." Isobu said as the nine of us nodded our head.

"No! Let us do it!" Taeyeon shouted as I glanced at her.

"Yuri, just trust them for this time. Even you are running low on chakra." Kurama said as I sighed. There was no other ways to do this. At least they could do some distracting moves, right? I hoped so.

"Hahahaha!! You all are incompetent fools, trying to fight both of us from the mighty Kwon clan with those kind of jutsu? You all are just a half-assed ninja." Myungsoo laughed.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Sooyoung shouted as I glared at her.

"Don't waste your chakra like this. This is war." Gyuri said.

"And this war require each of us sore enough chakra." Hyosung said.

"This war is important for us, it will mark as one of the most important history in our life as a ninja." Fei said.

"A story that we can tell our future generation over and over again." Soyeon continued.

"To tell the true story of this war, we can't die and can't lose. If we die..." Victoria said.

"We will lose and this war is a lost." I continued as I saw all of them lowered their head.

"You all are dumber than you look, except for my niece." Jiyong said.

"What the hell?!" Hyoyeon shouted and gritted her teeth.

"You all are useless against us and once Inifnite Tsukuyomi complete it, nothing can stop it. So, you all can just disappeared." Jiyong said as a huge black ball of chakra gathering around Ten-Tailed's mouth.

"Not good. Don't hate me for this!" I shouted as the black ball of chakra turned into a beam.

"Byakugan. Shintenshin jutsu." I said as I activated Byakugan and successfully directed the beam of chakra slightly to our left. I panted as I felt Kurama knocked me on my head.

"You idiot." He said as I smiled weakly.

"You don't need to be tough just because Jessica in there." I turned around and saw YongHwa and his comrades.

"Yeah, not only you, we want to be tough too." LeeTeuk said as he arrived with his comrades too.

"Yeah, at least we can help you." Hyomin said as she smirked.

"Just replenish your chakra, hyung," Amber said as she gave me her both thumbs up.

"Thanks, Yuri, for opening our eyes all over again, for reminding us that Tasogare is a good organization." Taeyang appeared with the other members of Tasogare,

"LETS US HELP YOU!!" I saw millions of ninjas, coming from different clan and country,  were standing behind me, each giving me a wide grin on their face.

"They're right, seobang. Although we are weak individually compare to you, but when we all work together, we can be unstoppable. So lets us help you, don't carry all the burden yourself. Let us show you, how strong we can be." Sica said as I stared into her eyes.

"Because none of us want to lose you, our Kwon Yuri." She smiled weakly as I smirked. Maybe its time for me to learn how to rely on other people.

"We got your back, Yuri." Gyuri said as she smiled at me. I nodded my head and looked at my relatives.

"Uncle Jiyoung, Myungsoo, this is why I don't want to follow your footstep. This is why I insist on protecting them. Let me present you, the strongest jutsu of all, Ninja alliance jutsu." I said. Jiyong only arched his eyebrow.

"With this jutsu, even an Infinite Tsukuyomi, we still manage to attack it and kill you two." I smiled weakly.

"YEAH!!" The others cheered for me. I hoped I can hang on til that time. Sorry guys, even if you said you all would support me, I needed to kill them myself. But thanks for the new jutsu, Ninja Alliance Jutsu.

 

A/N: Hey guys, new update...And I update it during my work's lunch break...Hope you guys like it...Please comments and subscribe...XD