Tsuchikage

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

"Okay, is everyone here?" Taewoo asked as Taeyeon shook her head. She looked around, even asked the girls to line up so that she could count.

"No, Yuri's not here." Taeyeon said as she looked at Jessica.

"I don't know where she went. She wasn't by my side when I woke up." Jessica pouted as she thought of her seobang.

"Oh, don't worry about Yuri. She just went to find Gyuri for awhile. She should be here right now." Taewoo said as he looked around.

"Well, we can just start our journey. Maybe Yuri decide to go to Hidden Village in the Grass all by herself." Taewoo said but being glared by Jessica.

"Seobang will never leave us. She promise me that we will move together." Jessica said as Taewoo sighed. He saw Gyuri and Jiyoung were walking toward them but there's no Yuri with them.

"Gyuri, where's Yuri?" Taewoo asked as Gyuri stared at him confusedly.

"What do you mean?" Gyuri asked as Jiyoung looked at Taewoo.

"I thought Yuri went to find you." Taewoo said.

"Yes she did. But she left after that. I thought she came back." Gyuri said as Taewoo frowned.

"I had a bad feeling about this." Taewoo mumbled as he rubbed his temples.

"W-wait! Yuri is not with you?!" Jessica asked as her eyes widened. Gyuri only nodded her head.

"She left after that so I presume she went to you girls." Jiyoung said. Taewoo shook his head and sighed.

"That Kwon Yuri, she is going to get from me when she's back." Taewoo said as Jessica frowned.

"Don't tell me she decide to leave us and go to Hidden Village in the Grass alone?" Tiffany asked.

"Maybe since even if she follow us to Iwagakure, she still need to go to Hidden Village in the Grass by herself since there's a rumour, saying that the leader of Tasogare is at there." Taewoo said as Taeyeon sighed.

" Then we can just skip that village." Sooyoung said.

"I thought so but-"

"Hey, sorry that I'm late." A voice cut Taewoo off and a huge thing was covering them from the sun. They looked up and saw a huge eagle appeared on them.

"Yuri?" Tiffany called out as a figure jumped down.

"Hey. Sorry that I'm late. Just went to settle some stuff and meet Taka's son. Takumi." Yuri said as the eagle slowly landed beside Yuri.

"Greetings, fellow human. I'm Takumi, known as the son of Taka." The eagle bowed as Yuri smiled.

"Oh come on, Takumi, there's no need for formal greetings." Yuri laughed as Takumi blushed.

"W-well, y-you know how n-nervous I am when I'm around people that I don't know, Yuri-noona." Takumi stuttered.

"Aigoo, how cute can you be. I know, your mom is as shy as you." Yuri laughed and gently patted Takumi's head.

"So where did you go just now?" Taewoo asked as Yuri shrugged her shoulder.

"Meeting Kurama, and telling him my plan. He say he will help in case there's anything happen." Yuri said.

"Seobang!" Jessica walked toward Yuri and gently hit the taller girl's chest.

"Omo! Whats wrong, Sicababy?" Yuri said as she hugged Jessica tightly.

"I thought you decide to go to Hidden Village in the Grass all alone." Jessica pouted.

"Haha, I won't be going there. Hidden Village in the Rain's leader is hard to deal with and there's a rumor that the leader of Tasogare is the leader of Hidden Village in the Grass." Yuri said.

"Yup, thats why we are going to skip that place." Taewoo said as Yuri nodded her head.

"So lets go. I had tell Tsuchikage that I will meet her this afternoon and judging by our speed, I think we can make it." Yuri said as the others nodded their head. Yuri pulled Jessica to ride on Takumi.

"Not fair! Why do we have to run while Jessica can ride on that eagle." Sooyoung shouted.

"Because you are not my wife, pabo." Yuri said and smirked.

"Aww, is this how you treat your friend?" Sooyoung pouted as Yuri shook her head.

"Takumi, where's other?" Yuri asked as Takumi stared at the sky.

"All waiting for you to call for them, noona." Takumi said as Yuri sighed.

"Guys, you guys can come down now or come from whenever you are!" Yuri shouted and as soon as she finished, the sky was being dark and the girls lifted their head and saw four big eagles flying in the air and landed beside Takumi.

"Woah!" Sunny said as she looked at the eagles.

"Girls, let me introduce, Takumi's friend. The one with brown head is Tsuda, the shortest among all is Touma, the one with black wings is Tashi, and the one who had meanest glare is Toukun." Yuri said as the girls bowed.

"Aish! Yuri, you know I don't like people mentioning my glare." Toukun complained as Yuri stuck her tongue out.

"But thats your feature. Just stick with it." Yuri said as Toukun sighed.

"Okay okay, whatever you say, princess." Toukun replied while Touma and Tsuda laughed.

"Hahaha, there's only one person can order Toukun around, and that person is Yuri." Tsuda said.

"Shut up! You guys are nothing better than me!" Toukun shouted.

"Guys, shut up!" Yuri shouted and the three eagles shut up and looked at Yuri.

"You guys are giving me a headache." Yuri sighed and rubbed her temples.

"Omo! Sorry princess. I promise they won't be this noisy anymore." Tashi said as he flapped his wings.

"Aish! Apologize to princess." Takumi said.

"Sorry." Tsuda, Toukun and Touma said.

"Its fine. Now, Tiffany and Taeyeon will be riding Tsuda, Sooyoung and Sunny will be riding Touma, Seohyun, Yoona will be riding Tashi and lastly, Krystal and Hyoyeon wiill be riding Toukun." Yuri said as the girls got on their respective eagles.

"What about me?" Taewoo asked.

"Oh, you can just summon your own dog and ride on him." Yuri said as Taewoo sighed.

"But I only made pact with small dogs, not big dog." Taewoo said as Yuri sighed.

"You can ride with Hyoyeon and Krystal. Toukun, is it okay with you?" Yuri asked as Toukun nodded his head.

"Of course. I'm the strongest among all eagles." Toukun said proudly as he let Taewoo climb onto his back.

"Okay, everyone's ready. I am relying on you guys to protect my friends, okay? Don't drop them." Yuri said with the sweetest voice she ever had.

"Sure thing, princess!" The eagles shouted as they flapped their wings, slowly bringing themselves and the girls to the sky. Jessica quickly hugged Yuri tightly as she never tried before for going up into the sky that high. Yuri only laughed.

"Yah! How could you laugh when I am scare?" Jessica pouted.

"I never knew the mighty Jessica Jung is scare of this." Yuri laughed again.

"Well, thats because I never ride an eagle or anything that will fly before." Jessica protested.

"You better get use to it. This make me wonder, don't you make a pact with the animals?" Yuri asked as Jessica rubbed her chin.

"No, I guess." Jessica said as Yuri nodded her head.

"I guess, I need to ask Taewoo and mother to bring you girls to make a pact with some animals." Yuri said as Jessica nodded her head.

"Oh ya, Takumi, why isn't Taka here today?" Yuri asked. She was curious, normally would be Taka showing up whenever she summoned an eagle from the village but his son, Takumi appeared today.

"Oh, father had to attend an important meeting with the other leaders." Takumi said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Ah, its that time of the month after all. Anyway, how long would it take for us to reach Iwagakure?" Yuri asked.

"A few hours, three hours to be exact, princess."  Tsuda said as he flew right beside Takumi.

"And thats if we are flying in this speed. If we are flying in a faster speed, maybe two hours?" Toukun said as he flew atthe left side of Takumi.

"Do you want us to speed up, princess?" Tashi asked as he flew right behind Takumi.

"Nah, just maintain this speed. I don't want you guys to get tired that quickly." Yuri said.

"Yeah, its good like this." Touma said.

"Or we can race, see who will reach Iwagakure the fastest." Tsuda suggested and this suggestion had brought attention from the other four eagles.

"Oh no, you won't." Yuri said but the five eagles decided to ignore her. They began to line up in a line.

"Okay, 1,2,3, GO!" Takumi shouted and started to fly. The five eagles flew as fast as they could, without even care how the people on their back. Jessica was clutching Yuri tightly while Tiffany and Taeyeon were hugging each other and stayed low. Sooyoung was hugging Sunny while Hyoyeon and Krystal were just squatting down.

"Kyaa!! Seobang!!" Jessica shouted as Yuri hugged her tightly.

"Aish! Stupid birds!" Yuri thought. But thanks for the race, they reached Iwagakure in one hour. After the five eagles had landed, Sooyoung and Taeyeon quickly went to the side and began to vomit.

"Urgh, s-stupid b-bird." Sooyoung said as she supported herself by leaning against Sunny.

"S-stupid s-speed." Taeyeon was vomitting as Tiffany was rubbing her back.

"You five are so in trouble." Yuri glared at the five eagles who were staring at the ground.

"I am so going to tell Taka about this." Yuri said as she put her hands on her hips.

'What?! No! Anything but that!" The five eagles said as they scared that Taka, the current leader of the eagle clan would punished them.

"But you guys make my friends feel sick." Yuri said.

"We promise there won't be next time so please don't tell dad about this." Takumi begged as Yuri sighed.

"Okay okay. I won't. Just don't do it again." Yuri said as the five eagles nodded their head. Then the five eagles flew away as Yuri turned around and bowed.

"Sorry about that. They were just being playful." Yuri said.

"Its fine. We need to get use to it." Taeyeon said after finished vomitting.

"Yup, besides its fun." Yoona said and smiled, of course her dog, Akamura barked too.

"Come on, lets go to the Tsuchikage's office." Taewoo said.

"Hahaha, no need for that as you can see that I'm here." A sweet voice could be heard from the sky.

"Is it me, or today everyone keep on appearing in the sky?' Sooyoung said but earned her a glare from Sunny.

"AH!! Soyeon!!" Yuri shouted and jumped around.

"Long time no see, Yuri. How are you?" Soyeon landed beside them and hugged Yuri.

"I'm perfectly fine. Where are the others?" Yuri asked as she looked around. Soyeon only smiled.

"Wait for it." Soyeon said as she covered her ears. Yuri was staring at her confusedy until-

"YURI!!! YOU'RE HERE!!" A loud scream could be heard and dust could be seen flying everywhere as if a huge crowd running toward Yuri. Suddenly Yuri felt a strong force pushed her which made her landed on the floor.

"Omo! Hey girls. Never expect such warm welcome." Yuri smiled as she stared at the seven girls who were laying on top of her.

"Get up, girls. Yuri going to die if you girls stay at that spot." Soyeon said as the seven girls stood up, of course not forgetting pulling Yuri up. The girls hugged Yuri tightly and smiled, of course not forgetting gave Yuri a quick peck on the cheek.

"Who are they, Kwon Yuri?" Jessica said in a cold tone. She was sending glares to Yuri as she wasn't delight that other girls were being intimate with Yuri.

"Oh, let me introduce them to you. This is Eunjung, Hyomin, Qri, Boram, Dani, Ahreum and lastly this is Jiyeon." Yuri said as she pointed to the girls.

"And girls, they are my friends. Starting from that side, Sunny, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yoona and her dog Akamura, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Krystal and lastly my girlfriend, Jessica." Yuri said as the girls bowed to each other.

"Oh~ So you are taken." Hyomin said while glancing at Jiyeon and smirked.

"Apparently I am." Yuri said with a bright smile.

"Well, someone won't mind being your mistress." Boram said as Jiyeon lowered her head. Jessica was burning inside when she heard that and Yuri just smiled and shook her head.

"Unnie~" Jiyeon whined.

"I don't mind being Yuri unnie mistress." Dani said and smiled sweetly to Yuri.

"Stop it girls. What bring you here, Yuri? And of course, with such big group." Soyeon said as Yuri smacked her forehead.

"Ah! Soyeon-ah, better be careful since Tasogare has been making a move. They will capture the Jinchuuriki, apparently is you and extract the beast inside you so better be careful. The same go to Jiyeon." Yuri said. Soyeon only nodded her head as she was the Jinchuuriki of the Four-Tailed and Jiyeon was the Jinchuuriki of the Five-Tailed.

"Why? Are they going to start the war again?" Eunjung asked.

"I'm afraid so. The leader of the Amegakure (Hidden Village in the Rain) had betray us." Yuri sighed.

"I know because there's a rumour say that Tasogare new base is at there, the tallest tower in the village." Soyeon said and rubbed her chin.

"I see. I guess thats all I want to say. Just want to inform you about it and hope that the bonding between our villages still remain strong." Yuri bowed.

"Of course, Konohagakure had help us in many ways. Being loyal to each other is the only thing we can do to stay strong." Soyeon said,

"Thats what I've been thinking. Tasogare is hard to track down and kill all of them. I just fought Nickhun a few days ago." I said as Soyeon stared at me.

"Oh, Nickhun, a missing nin from my village. I presume he is much stronger now." Boram said as Yuri nodded her head..

"Yea, strong enough to lure One-Tailed out." Yuri sighed as Jessica rubbed her back.

"I guess this mean we need intense training." Ahreum said as the girls nodded their head.

"How about you girls fight with my friend? They need to train too." Yuri suggested.

"Good idea! We never fight with ground and rock user anyway." Sooyoung said with Yoona nodded her head.

"Good! Since I still have something to discuss with Yuri. Girls, may you lead them to the training ground?" Soyeon asked.

"Sure! Follow us!" Eunjung said happily.

"Seobang~" Jessica said as she looked at Yuri with dismay since she didn't want to be seperate from her seobang.

"Aigoo, go and train with them, Sica. Your element is weak against theirs. Its a good chance for you to train." Yuri caressed Jessica's cheek. Jessica only pouted and nodded her head. She knew that she needed to train a lot just to fight beside Yuri. Her heart shattered into pieces when she saw Yuri was hut everytime she tried to protect them.

Yuri smiled and leaned down, gave a peck on Jessica's pouting lips, leaning her forehead against Jessica's.

"Be strong for me, okay? I will be there very soon." Yuri whispered as Jessica smiled, nodded her head and turned around, walking toward her friends.

"So come with me and lets discuss." Soyeon said as Yuri followed her. For some reason, Yuri felt that Soyeon had something very important to tell her, something that would change her life.

A/N: Lets stop here, kay? Next up will be our dearest ice princess biodata...Since she is Yuri's wife in some sort of way...Anyway, please comments and subscribe~~