Unbreakable bond

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

"So now things is getting serious from now on." Taeyeon said as she shook her head.

"Fighting that guy is kinda hard." Saiken said.

"Yeah, his strength will be all nine of us combine together." Kokuo replied.

"Well, it mean we need to fight until the last of our breathe." Son Goku sighed.

"With Yuri's here, we can win. Believe her and believe us." Kurama said as every beasts nodded their head.

"Guys, becareful! He is going to launch another attack!" I shouted as everyone took cover, but there's still some of them being injured.

"Medical team, do your job!" Jiyoung shouted as each of the ninja from medical team began to do their job.

"God,  we need to stop that beast." Taeyeon said. My eyes widened when I saw Myungsoo connected his body with the beast.

"Guys, be careful, he is going to control his beast by using first Hokage, Kim Sungri's wood jutsu," I said as I jumped and landed on the ground. And as expected, Myungsoo began to order the beast attacked us with the Wooden Spike Jutsu.

"Sooyoung, take it from the right!" Siwon shouted.

"Lets show them the true power of Choi's clan! Hakkesho Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven)!" The two Choi shouted at the same time as two huge blur sphere appeared and reflected all the wodden spikes.

"Good job! As expected from Choi clan!" LeeTeuk shouted as he jumped around.

"Don't worry too much. Choi is one of the strongest clan in Konoha!" Siwon smiled at me as I flashed him a big thumb.

"We shall immerse you all in despair. Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu! (Wood elemet: Piercing wood)" Jiyong ordered the beast.

"Another attack coming. Medical team get ready. Choi's clan get ready. Beasts get ready." Taeyeon ordered as everyone nodded their head.

"Its going to be a pain to fight them." I said.

"Its true, but no matter what, we need to restrict the beast's movement before we can attack them." Kurama said as I sighed.

"Restricting him won't be easy. He is slowly gaining his form and stability." I said.

"Don't worry, Yuri. We will stop them no matter what." Kokuo said as I could saw his eyes were filled with determination.

"Its not that easy. But Kokuo is right. We can do this." Shukaku said.

"But there's one problem." Chomei said as he turned around. All of us turned around and saw most of the ninja were exhausted and low in chakra.

"SOOYOUNG!" Sunny shouted as I quickly turned around. I saw a huge wooden spike was flying toward Sooyoung but that shikshin was lack in chakra that she couldn't perform any jutsu. I quickly jumped and moved toward her.

"YURI! DON'T!" I heard Kurama shouted.

"Fuuton: Wind Tornado Blast!" I shouted as I formed a huge tornado with Sooyoung in the center of it, completely blocking off that attack. I smiled weakly and glanced at Myungsoo and Jiyong. My eyesight started to become a bit blur and my brain was telling my body to give up. But my mind was strong enough to held my body up.

"Yuri, we need to carry that out." Kurama told me as I sighed.

"Lets do this, Kurama! I'm counting on you!" I felt my body was full of energy. I jumped down and charged toward Sica and the others.

"Sica, give your hand to me!" I shouted as she reached out for me. I touched her hands and saw a red orangish aura was surrounding her.

"Seobang, what is this?" Sica asked as I rubbed my chin.

"W-woah! This is Nine-Tailed...No! Its Yuri's chakra. But this is impossible." Sooyoung mumbled.

"Yuri, you had fully gained control of my chakra. Able to converting my chakra and dispersing like that. As expected from my Yuri." Kurama smiled.

"Yah! Who's your Yuri?! Watch your mouth!" Sica glared at Kurama as I nodded my head. Now, lets tested how far could I go to control Kurama's chakra.

"Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu." I muttered as several shadow clones appeared. My clones jumped away from each other.

"Guys, reach out your hand! Now!" I shouted as I saw all of them reached out their hands. My clones ran past them and hit their palm and slowly one by one were surrounded by the same aura as Sica's.

"Fuuton: Floating Self Jutsu." I said as I felt wind slowly carried me to the mid air. I smiled as I saw all of my comrades were full of energy. The Ten-Tailed slowly raised it hand and wanted to crush Sooyoung.

"Hakke Kushou (Empty Fist)." I heard Sooyoung's said as she was able to block that attack. The Ten-Tailed retreated his hand and glared at Sooyoung. Now we could win this war!

(A/N: Now lets go to my pov)

"Tsk. I never thought Yuri can gain control of Kyuubi's chakra and manipulate it that fast." Myungsoo said. Jiyong quickly formed a seal as ten wooden hands appeared and charged toward the ninja alliance.

"Multi Siza Jutsu!" Taeyeon ,Shinyoung and Kim Soori shouted. Three of them multiplied by a ten times and managed to grab two hands each but there were still six hands left.

"ARGH!" Tiffany shouted as she punched the wooden hands, one by one which ended up each of the wooden hands being crushed into pieces.

"Never awake HellFany mode when Yuri pass Kyuubi's chakra to her." Taeyeon jotted down that important message in her mind.

"Seohyun! Sunny! We are good to go!" Tiffany shouted as she helped Taeyeon crushed those wooden hands into pieces.

"Right on it, Tiff! Mind Transferring Jutsu." Sunny muttered.

"Shadow mimic jutsu." Seohyun muttered too.

"Lets do this!" Tiffany shouted as the other two nodded their head.

"Don't underestimate us!" All three of them had it in their mind in the same time as everyone saw a huge wooden hand with spikes on the palm stopped in the mid air.

"Seems like Sunny is controlling Ten-Tailed through that jutsu." Yoona said.

"Too predictable. Next must be Seo's clan binding jutsu." Myungsoo said.

"Never look down on Seo's clan!" All of Seohyun's relative shouted. Seohyun's shadow was stretching until it reached the Ten-Tailed.

"Good, I had bind it, unnie. Sunny unnie, you can let go now." Seohyun said as Sunny began to slump down and being caught by Sooyoung.

"You did a good job, bunny." Sooyoung whispered as Sunny smiled weakly.

"Just give up, you all. With such jutsu, you all will never win." Jiyong said as Yuri sighed.

"You all just prepare to be dead." Myungsoo smirked as everyone starting to feel scared.

"I won't let it happen. I always hold onto a strong believing of never letting my comrade die. No matter I will die or not, but I will never let all of them being killed, even if it cost my life. And for those had sacrificed in this war, I am placing their wills inside me. Right in my heart!" Yuri pointed to her chest and stared at the other Kwon.

"Yeah! DongWook, lets show them what we can do!" JaeJong shouted as DongWook smirked.

"Me and my puppet will always serve you." Taeyang said.

"Don't worry, there's still my explosive art." Nickhun said proudly.

"Kurama, I want to do it." Yuri said as Kurama frowned but still nodded his head.

"Unnie! I can't control it anymore!" Seohyun shouted.

"Guys, I leaving this in your hands. I trust you all!" Yuri shouted as she disappeared.

"We shall not failed Yuri's expectation! Lets show her we can do this!" Taeyeon shouted as everyone roared and pumped their fists in the air.

"Ten-Tailed is planning to attack again. Everyone hold your grounds!" Shukaku shouted.

"Lets do this, guys!" Matatabi shouted as a dark sphere gathered around it's mouth.

"BIJUUDAMA!" All nine beasts shouted as their beast balls were combined with each other.

"Issen!" Onew shouted as he swung his katana.

"Hakke Kushou (Empty Fist)." Choi's clan with Siwon leading them said.

"Fuuton: Grand Net." Nicole and Hyoyeon shoued together while producing a huge wind. All of their attacks were able to block Ten-Tailed wooden hands that were stretching and wanted to crush them.

"Hyoton: Ice Needles!" JaeJong shouted.

"Hidden Mist." DongWook said as he produced a thick mist.

"Hooray! Come on, Khun! Its our turn!" Taecyeon shouted as he swung his scythe.

"Guys calm down." Everyone remained silent when they heard Yuri's voice.

"Where are you, Yuri?" Krystal asked as they heard a light chuckle.

"Don't bother to find me. You all can listen to my voice, thanks to Sunny and her mind transferring jutsu. Now, I shall assigned each of your job when Im not around." Yuri said.

"Fany, take it from the right, punch Myungsoo as hard as you can but remember, just channel a little bit of chakra in it. He is vulnerable to physical attack but that doesn't mean he will get hurt." Yuri told Tiffany in Tiffany's mind.

"I understand." Tiffany replied in her mind.

"Hyo and Krys, I believe you two had mastered Wind Rasengan Shuriken. Throw it toward Jiyong. Don't throw individually, combine your strength to reduce chakra consumption." Yuri told to the duo in their mind. The duo looked at each other and nodded their head.

"Sooyoung, Sunny, you two standby and be back up for the others. Sooyoung, use your gentle fist jutsu on Krys's right arm and Sunny used healing jutsu if Fany is hurt." Yuri said again to the SooSun couple in their mind.

"Taeng, don't hit any of them, rush behind Fany and catch her, and quickly jumped away. With Myungsoo's attack and Jiyong's reflex. there's a high possibility, Fany would be kill instantly." Yuri said as Taeyeon clenched her fists.

"Yoong and Seo, look out for Ten-Tailed sudden attack. Remained a fine distance with the beast. Sica, work with Tasogare members. Help each other. Attack Ten-Tailed when Tasogare members distract Jiyong and Myungsoo. Others, hang on to it and use Kurama's chakra wisely. Don't be afriad of Ten-Tailed as you all are much more stronger than before." Yuri said in everyone's mind.

"LETS GO!" Taeyeon shouted as all of them rushed toward the two Kwons.

"Let show them the true spirit of a ninja!" Yuri shouted as Tiffany appeared in front of Myungsoo and punched that man but her punch just went passed Myungsoo's body. Taeyeon quckly grabbed her and jumped away. Krystal and Hyoyeon combined a huge Wind Rasengan Shuriken with Sooyoung healed Krystal's arm with Gentle Fist from the back. The Wind Rasengan Shuriken passed through Jiyong's body.

"Shadow Mimic Jutsu." Seohyun said as she binded Jiyong's movement when she saw Jiyong wanted to form a seal.

"Damn!" Jiyong cursed under his breath.

"Akamura, catch Taeyeon unnie!" Yoona ordered her dog to catch Taeyeon and Tiffany when she saw Myungsoo was forming a seal.

"Hyoton: Ice Mist!" JaeJong said as all of them were surrounded by mists to distracted Myungsoo.

"Jiyong and Myungsoo, this is where you two and I differ. I will never sever the bonds I made. And I never ever want to pull other people down with me, drowning in sorrow and revenge. I never pull innocent people down with me. This is what make me, me." Yuri's voice could be heard but soon disappeared.

"Where did Yuri go?" Victoria asked as Kurama frowned and shook its head.

"Its best that you all don't know about it." Kurama muttered as it facepalmed itself.

"Hope that you can come back alive." Kurama thought as it sighed.

"So, lets stay alive for the sake of Yuri." Everyone nodded their head.

On the other hand, Yuri had appeared in front of a broken temple. She smirked as she slowly walked in.

"I never know this will be forgotten that fast by those people. They should learn to take care of their heritage." She muttered as she looked around.

"Ah, there you are." She thought as she stopped in front of a wall that as fulled with shinigami's mask. She kneeled down on one knee.

"With the sake of the others, I ask for your guidance and willing to sacrifice myself as payment. Please give me permission to commit such jutsu, Your Highness." After Yuri finished, a strong smoke had been produced and behind those smoke, stood a young girl with pink hair that had been tied into a ponytail.

"Hmm, a Kwon. I wasn't expecting a Kwon to be here." The girl said.

"I'm here for your guidance, Your Highness." Yuri said as the girl giggled.

"My followers' descendants forgot about me while a mighty Kwon seeking for my help. Its hilarious." The girl laughed.

"Izanami-sama, you had played an important role in the history of ninja. Even a strong Jung clan using your name as one of their kinjutsu's name." Yuri said as the girl stopped laughing and looked at her.

"So what happen?" Izanami asked.

"A war had been created and the opponent had summon Ten-Tailed which is hard for us to go against it." Yuri said as Izanami shook her head.

"Shouldn't the Sage of Six Path had break it into nine?"

"He did but unfortunately our opponent manage to finda suitable people to become the bearer of the Ten-Tailed and combining all nine beasts' chakra by taking a small part from them." Yuri said as Izanami sighed.

"So what do you want to do?" Izanami asked.

"I want to summon them." Yuri said as Izanami frowned.

'What can I get?"

"Anything you want. As I said just now, I willing to sacrifice myself in order to seek your guidance and your approval to use such jutsu." Yuri said as Izanami nodded her head.

"I approve you but after you done with that war, I want my followers' descendants to come and clean this place every month." Izanami said.

"As you wish, Your Highness."

"You still remember, right?"

"Yes."

"Then take one of the mask and go. I will be waiting for your good news and don't worry, me and my husband, Izanagi will guide you." Izanami said ans disappeared. Yuri muttered a thanks and stood up, walking toward the wall of masks.She took one of the mask and stepped out from the temple.

On the other hand, the others still fighting against Ten-Tailed.

"Sooyoung, lets do this!" Siwon shouted as Sooyoung nodded her head.

"Dragon Palm!" Both Chois shouted and repelled Ten-Tailed's tail.

"Fuuton: Triple Eagle Jutsu." Krystal said as she caused a huge wind blowing.

"Come on, my loyal puppet. Serve me." Taeyang and Hara said in unison as they controlled their puppet by shooting out deadly poison needles toward Ten-Tailed.

"Hahaha! I won't lose to you all!" Taecyeon laughed as he jumped on Nickhun's clay bird and flew toward Jiyong and Myungsoo.

"Let me had a taste of your blood!" Taecyeon shouted as he swung his scythe.

"Taec!" Nickhun shouted as he threw a small clay toward Jiyong and Myungsoo which that clay turned into a small spider and exploded instantly when he saw Jiyong was trying to form a handseal.

"Pabo! Look around your surrounding before do something that stupid!" Nickhun scolded Taecyeon.

"Taetae!"

"Sooyoungie!"

"Yoong!"

"Amber!" Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun and Krystal shouted when they saw their loved ones being grabbed by Ten-Tailed's tails and being squeezed.

"Don't just shout. Susanoo." All of them turned around and saw Yuri, who was ordering her Susanoo landing some deadly blow on Ten-Tailed's tails.

"Susanoo." Krystal said too as she quickly went and helped Yuri with her Susanoo. After they managed to save everyone, Yuri landed on top of Kurama.

"I assume you did it." Kurama said as Yuri smirked.

"There's nothing that a Kwon can't do." Yuri said as Kurama scoffed.

"So you are back." Myungsoo said as Yuri nodded her head.

"With something special." Yuri said as she took out a shinigami mask.

"Well, this is now or never." Yuri thought as she wore the mask.

"With me wearing the mask of shinigami, I shall seek your guidance throughout this war. With everyone as witness, I shall fulfill my promise and hereby give my soul to you after this war end and we win." Yuri thought as she pulled out a katana.

"With the guidance of two great gods, Izanagi and Izanami, hereby I summon thee." Yuri muttered as she sliced her stomach with her katana.

"Edo Tensei." She said as smoke being produced from her stomach.

"N-no! YUR!!!" Jessica shouted as she saw Yuri being covered by the smoke.

 

A/N: Hey, how are you guys? Sorry for not updating that long. I been working from morning 8.30am til 9pm everyday...So sorry...But I will update and end this story in a few more chapters...So stay tune....XD oh ya, for my rated story, I will be on hiastus with that....since I lost some ideas..Sorry about it...But I will be coming back soon....XD...Please enjoy and comments and subscribe...XD