Yuri's gone

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

The next morning, Taeyeon and Sooyoung slowly opened their eyes, saw Tiffany, Sunny and the others were staring at them.

"W-where am I?" Taeyeon asked.

"You two are in Hokage's office. Taewoo found you two was sleeping at the South Entrance and Hyori-sama asked Taewoo bring you two here." Tiffany explained.

"Sooyoungie, are you fine?" Sunny asked as Sooyoung nodded her head.

"I'm f-fine." Sooyoung said as she slowly sat up.

"Why are you two sleeping at the south entrance?" Hyoyeon asked as Jessica and Krystal followed her.

"W-why are we at there?" Sooyoung rubbed her temples as Taeyeon smacked the taller's girl arm.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon!" Sooyoung scolded back and glared at Taeyeon.

"Yuri!" Taeyeon shouted as Sooyoung smacker her forehead.

"You're right! We're there to stop Yuri! Where is she?" Sooyoung looked around.

"Huh? Yuri's not around." Sunny said.

"We fail to bring her back." Taeyeon said.

"What do you guys mean?" Tiffany asked.

"Yesterday night, we saw Yuri at the south entrance." Sooyoung said.

"For what?" Hyoyeon asked.

"She is going to join a random man, who was wearing a dog mask. She is preparing to leave the village." Taeyeon said and lowered her head.

"She always leave the village." Yoona said as Seohyun nodded her head.

"No! I mean she really leave the village and join that man. She is leaving us behind." Taeyeon said.

"And we couldn't see what that man was wearing but we knew he as wearing a cloak." Sooyoung said.

"I not sure but I know definitely not a good organization." Hyori said as the girls stared at her.

"How do you know?" Krystal asked as Hyori showed them the letter. Seohyun took it and read it out loud.

"Dear Mother, I'm sorry for leaving you this soon and being not loyal to the village. I had learn the truth, all of it. And I had decide to get my revenge on it. Relax, mother, I will return to Konoha after I get my revenge but at that time, I will be a missing nin and I shall accept my punishment. Mother, I know you love me with all your heart but the others see me as a monster, a beast that will hurt them and destroy them. I am truly sorry about it. I had decide to seek my revenge. We will meet again, mother. And when we meet again, its not mother and daughter reunion, it will be enemy fight. And I will surely kill those who make my life miserable. From, Kwon Yuri." Seohyun read the letter and looked at the girls.

"She left this for us. Which mean, she will come back one day but not as a member of the village, but as a missing nin, coming back to recieve her punishment." Hyori said as tear dripping from her eyes while holding Yuri's cloak.

"Y-yuri decide to leave us?!" Taewoo asked as he entered the room.

"Yeah, it seem so." Sunny answered as she sighed.

"Hyori-sama!" Taewoo shouted as Hyori nodded her head.

"Girls, go and train. We need to be strong enough. At least, to fight Yuri, we need to be very strong." Hyori said as the girls nodded their head.

"Jessica?" Taeyeon called out the ice princess who had being silent all the time.

"Did Yuri really left us?" Jessica asked as tears slowly flowed out from her eyes.

"I believe so." Sooyoung answered as she lowered her head.

'W-why?! She say she will stay with me! She say she will never left me!" Jessica shouted as she hugged Tiffany tightly, slowly dampened Tiffany's shirt.

"Why she leave us? I don't understand!" Hyoyeon shouted too.

"With unnie harsh word, maybe it make Yuri think there's nothing left in this village." Seohyun said as the others all stared at her and started to feel guilty.

"We shouldn't say those word to Yuri." Sooyoung said and sighed.

"We are the worst!" Taeyeon shouted and hit her head.

"Stop it, Taetae. We can't change what had happen." Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's hand and stopped it while Jessica was crying in Hyoyeon's embrace.

"We just need to bring her back. Thats all!" Yoona said as she smiled.

"Yeah! We will bring her back!" Sooyoung said as she pumped her fist on the air.

"R-really?" Jessica asked as she sniffed.

"Yup! We will surely bring Yuri back to us and apologize to her." Taeyeon smiled dorkily.

"Please bring Yuri back." Hyori said.

'We will, Hyori-sama. We shall not dissapoint you!" Sooyoung said.

'Ah! I will ask Amber to help!" Krystal said as Jessica looked at her.

'Who is Amber?" Jessica asked.

"A member from Kirigakure. Lets go to the inn and ask for help!" Krystal said and jumped around. The girls then went to the inn and saw all leaders from each village were there and looked at them with a frown on their face. Taeyeon began to told the leaders what happened.

"WHAT?! HOW CAN YOU TELL HER ABOUT IT?! DO YOU KNOW YOU WILL HURT ALL OF US HERE?" Gyuri slammed the table.

"Yeah, we all are Jinchuuriki, just like Yuri." Soyeon sighed.

"But we just too angry at that moment." Taeyeon said.

"That didn't give you the chance to insult us." Fei said and sighed.

"So what do you want to do now?" Hyosung asked in a serious manner.

"We want you to help us find Yuri." Sooyoung said and bowed.

"No." All the leaders said at the same time.

"Why?" Sunny asked.

"You insult Yuri in such a way and insulting Yuri mean you insult us. Thats all." Soyeon said.

"But we want to apologize for it so please help us." Hyoyeon said as Gyuri shook her head.

"No mean no. You girls need to find yourself. But the bond between the villages will still remain so don't worry." Hyosung said.

"But that doesn't mean we will help you." Gyuri said and sighed.

"We respect Yuri's decision. If she want to leave you girls, then we will let her leave." Fei said.

"How could you girls do that?! She left us! She is being a missing nin!" Jessica finally shouted.

"Then do you girls think before you say anything to her? You girls should know a Jinchuuriki's feeling is easy to be hurt!" Fei shouted back.

"Just go." Hyosung said.

"Wait." Victoria said as the other leaders looked at her.

"I will help you."

"Really?" Taeyeon asked as Victoria nodded her head.

"But Vic." Hyosung said as Victoria smiled at her.

"With one condition. I want that girl to go back to the village with me." Victoria pointed at Krystal.

'Why?" Jessica asked as she stood in front of Krystal.

"Yuri ask me to bring her back, to train her. She need to train until her fire is strong against water. And my village, Kirigakure, is the best spot to train." Victoria said.

"But why?" Taeyeon asked as Victoria chuckled.

"Obviously she think Krystal can be much stronger." Victoria answered.

"Okay, I will go. Since Yuri unnie ask me to and besides, Amber's there." Krystal said.

'Are you sure, Krys?" Jessica asked as Krystal gave her older sister a reassuring smile.

"Yup and I believe Victoria unnie." Krystal smiled. Jessica sighed and smiled too.

"Then I leave my sister in your care." Jessica said to Victoria.

"Then would you help us now?" Sooyoung asked.

"I will only inform you about Yuri's location." Victoria said as Taeyeon nodded her head.

"Thats fine with us. As long as we have information about her." Taeyeon said as she shook Victoria's hand.

"Vic, are you sure?" Hyosung asked as Victoria nodded her head.

"I only give them information. I won't send help to them. Not even one ninja of my village will help them." Victoria said as Hyosung nodded her head.

"But we still won't help you." Gyuri said as Taeyeon bowed.

'We understand and we fully sorry about what we said." Sooyoung said.

"Don't say it to us. Say it to Yuri. You girls need to find her yourself to show how sincere you are." Hyosung said.

"We will." Yoona said.

"We expect you to bring her back." Gyuri said and turned away.

"Unnie." Nicole called out as Gyuri looked at her.

"Whats wrong?" Gyuri asked.

"Can we bring Hyoyeon with us? Yuri unnie mention to Hara unnie about this." Nicole said as Gyuri looked at Hara.

"Yuri unnie told me beforehand. She said we need to bring Hyoyeon unnie with us as her control of her element will become stronger if she followed us." Hara explained as Gyuri rubbed her chin.

"Okay then. Hyoyeon, you will come with us. And as return, I will give you information about Yuri but thats all." Gyuri said.

"So it mean I will be your disciple?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yeah, only I can control the same elements as you." Gyuri said as Hyoyeon bowed.

"Thanks, master." Hyoyeon said.

"Its fine with that. Thanks Yuri for that. She is the one that assign me to do it." Gyuri said as Hyoyeon nodded her head.

"Thanks for your help, Kazekage." Seohyun bowed.

"No need thank me. Its a repayment from me as I borrow a shinobi from your village." Gyuri said and sighed.

"How about the others?" Hyosung asked as everyone looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder.

"No idea but I don't want to involve in this." Fei said as she stood up.

"Lets go." Hyosung said as the other leaders nodded their head and walked away.

"So it means, Hyoyeon and Krystal will leave us." Taeyeon said.

"This is for us to be strong." Hyoyeon said.

"Maybe Yuri is hoping that we can stop her." Sooyoung said.

"Yeah, before she cause too much damage." Yoona said.

"Don't worry. We will be strong enough to defeat Yuri unnie." Krystal said happily as Jessica nodded her head.

"Good then. We also will train to be strong too." Tiffany said.

"Yeah, we need to bring her back. No matter what!" Taeyeon said as everyone nodded their head in determination. After that meeting with the leaders, Hyoeyon and Krystal left the village and the remaining seven girls trained as hard as they could with Taewoo. Their determination of bringing a certain black pearl back could clearly be seen with their constant training from sunrise until sunset everyday. Everyone was getting hold of their elements and they began to able to control their chakra with the help from Hyori.

But what dissapointed them was, there's no news of Yuri. None at all, and it broke their heart, especially Jessica's heart and it had been a good ten months since last time they saw Yuri.

"Seobang, where could you be?" Jessica thought everynight before she went to sleep, along of her feeling guilty for blurting out hurtful words to Yuri. She was now living with Tiffany since she didn't want to be alone in that huge mansion, the mansion that had Yuri all over with it.

"Jessie?" Tiffany sat beside Jessica and hugged the older girl.

"Tiff, when will Yuri be back?" Jessica asked and her question struck Tiffany. Honestly, none of them knew where Yuri was, or when Yuri would be back but they only knew when Yuri was back to Konohagakure would be the day when all of them needed to fight against Yuri.

"I don't know, Jessie. I really don't know."

'What if she never come back?"

"She will, Jessie. We all know she will."

"Yeah, and the day she be back will be the day we need to stop her." Jessica said as Tiffany only tightened the hold around the older girl.

"I know, all of us know and we hope we won't kill her." Tiffany said Jessica nodded her head. Both of them hugging each other silently, with the same thought in their mind,

"Yuri/Seobang, where are you?"

(A/N: Yuri POV)

Its been ten months since I left the village and joined Tasogare. I wasn't socialable as I only communicated with my partner, Taeyang. We had common topic to talk about so yeah, we were like good buddy but when we were fighting, we were completely different from others. Taeyang used puppets as his weapon and he was great with it too. He taught me how to make one and taught me how to control them too which made me able to perform puppet jutsu. Well, Tasogare was a nice organization but there's something bothering about me. The leader, Death, he was wearing a dog face mask and that mask had a hole which let him see through, sometime, I didn't know it is me or I saw a type of eyes, bloodline limit, the same as mine through that hole. Aish, shouldn't think so much.

"So, all of us are here to discuss about it." Taecyeon said and I was surprised that he was still alive.

"Yeah. So how about the plan?" Nickhun said.

"Ask ChanSung about it." Jay Park said as he turned his head around and I heard from Taeyang that he had five hearts which was creepy for me.

"I had plan to invade Konohagakure after two weeks." ChanSung said.

"Oh, with Seungri?" Taeyang asked as ChanSung nodded his head.

"Okay, so you need help?" The dog face man said, or maybe I should called him Death.

" I need Yuri and Taeyang help me. I know they sure send help to stop us from destroying the main chamber and stole the forbidden jutsu." Seungri said as me and Taeyang nodded our head.

"Of course, Daesung will help observe the situation." Death said.

"If thats all then meeting dismiss." Death said as all of us headed back to our room. I slowly touched the headband that covered my left eyes while Death entered my rood.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

" I going to revenge during the invasion." I said as I clenched my fist.

"Good and glad that you had control your bloodline limit. Its useful for now." Death said and turned away.

"Do your best to stop them. After that, I will reward you with something." Deathe said and headed out.

"Konohagakure, prepare for the new Kwon Yuri." I said as I smirked. An evil grin appeared on my face. Let the game began.

A/N: Double update...Hope you guys like it....XD....