Rock user

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

(A/N: This will be Taewoo pov)

The girls were scattering around the training field as I sighed. Its hard for me to deal with nine girls, and now I had sixteen girls in my hand?! God, this gotta be a joke for me. Aish! I guessed will assign them in team and fought with the other team of girls. But then, there's a Jinchuuriki among them, and the Jinchuuriki of a Five-Tailed.

"Girls gather up, remain in the same team as Yuri assign you girls." I called out as the girls nodded their head.

"How about us?" Eunjung asked.

" They get to choose who they want to fight with." I said as Hyomin nodded her head.

"We are going first!!" Sooyoung jumping up and down hyperly.

"Okay, Sooyoung, Yoona and Hyoyeon against Qri and Boram." I said as they stood in front, facing each other.

"So, its a friendly match and don't hurt each other." I said and stood back. The girls were staring at each other intensely, waiting each other to attack first.

"Assa! Its not good wasting time. Akamura, lets go!" Yoona shouted. Aish! That girl, shouldn't she be learning lesson of not being reckless from Yuri?

"Come on! Akamura!" Yoona smiled as she turned her body.

"Double Piercing Fang." Yoona shouted as Akamura changed into human form and turned his body too. Two tornado began to move in fast speed, in the air around them, making a bigger tornado.

"Thats all? Doton: Four Wall." Qri said as she performed handseal and a tall rock wall appeared, completely blocked Yoona's attack. Yoona jumped a few feet backed and sighed. 

"Now its our  turn." Hyoyeon smiled as Sooyoung nodded her head. Sooyoung activated her Byakugan.

"Qri, look out. She's a Byakugan user." Boram said as Qri nodded her head.

"Doton: Rock Golem." Hyoyeon said as a huge golem appeared. Yoona smirked and joined in.

"Fuuton: Sandstorm jutsu." Yoona said as she created a huge sandstorm.

"Juho Shoushiken!" Sooyoung shouted as she jumped in the midair as both of her palms was being surrounded by a huge blue lion head. Sooyoung easily spotted Qri by using her Byakugan. Bt she never knew Qri had spotted her before.

"Gotcha." Qri mumbled.

"Argh!" Sooyoung shouted as she being threw on the ground harshly. After the sandstorm had cleared, the girls from Konohagakure were shocked. They couldn't believe what they saw, well, as for me, I saw Qri in those form before so its nothing new for me. Qri had a large bone coming out from her back and was swinging right and left.

"Oh my god, what is that?!" Tiffany shouted as I looked at them.

"That's Qri's bloodline limit, Shikotsuyamku. She can manipulate her bone." I said calmly as I saw Sooyoung was clutching to her stomach.

"Doton: Ground Shuriken." Boram said as she squatted down, and the ground being lifted up piece by piece, throwing all against Yoona.

" Fuuton: Great Dragon Blast." Hyoyeon said as she created a huge gust of wind, repelling all the shurikens to protect Yoona. Suddenly Hyoyeon looked down, saw that the tail bone from Qri had binded her. She groaned in pain as Qri tightened the grip.

"Sorry, but we need to end this fast, Doton: Moving Land River." Boram said as the ground became muddy and trapped the trio.

"Doton: Earth Dragon Missile." Boram said as she performed handseal. A huge dragon head appeared from the ground, having its mouth wide opened and beam of light were gathering in its mouth. This was not so good. Then the dragon fired the beam of lights toward the trio. Ah!! Where's Yuri?

" Doton: Four wall prison." A voice said and the trio was being surrounded by four huge walls.

"Who dare to interfere this fight?" Qri said as she pointed her finger toward the sky and shot ten finger bones in high speed.

"Finger Drill Bullets." Qri said while she shot the finger bones.

"Fuuton: Wind Wall." The voice said as it blocked Qri's attack. Now who was this person? After the smoke had been cleared, the figure slowly walked out from the forest behind us.

"Aigoo, you two nearly kill my friend if I were not here just now." Yuri smiled and shook her head.

"Yeah, if not for Yuri to block the attack, her friends might have injured. I thought I told you guys not to overdo it." Soyeon sighed.

"Ah, sorry for being so hyper." Boram bowed as Yuri smiled.

"Its fine. The fight with you two had let me see improvement from them. Which is good." Yuri nodded her head and rubbed her chin but I could saw some uncertainty in her eyes as she stared at the girls from Konohagakure. Maybe I was thinking too much.

"Qri-ah, your finger bones nearly kill me." Yuri pouted as Qri lowered her head.

"Sorry, Yuri. I thought someone interfered us and I was in the middle of launching attack." Qri mumbled.

"Just kidding. You two did a great work. Now lets switch pairings. How about Seohyun, Krystal and Sunny against Eunjung and Hyomin?" Yuri asked.

"No problem!" Sunny smiled.

"Yeah, I've been waiting for long." Eunjung twisted her body as she walked. Yuri only nodded her head and turned around to give Jessica a peck on the older girl's forehead. I facepalmed and turned away, stared at the training ground.  God! Can't they stopped their PDA? They were making me, the only single man in the village jealous.

"Girls, Eunjung and Hyomin are different from the others. So be careful." Yuri said in a serious tone as Jessica tightened her hug around Yuri's waist.

"What harm can they do? I can always burn them into ashes."  Krystal smirked as Yuri shook her head.

(A/N: Now lets change to Yuri POV)

That little Jung, she totally had no idea of who she was facing with. Fire could actually helped them. Aish! I slowly struggled free from Sica's hug and went toward Eunjung.

"Eunjung, Hyomin, just a small favor. Don't overdo it. Just let them learn their lesson." I whispered as Hyomin and Eunjung flashed me a sweet smile.

"Sure, anything for you." Eunjung said while gently punched my shoulder. I only smiled and turned to look at Krystal.

"No matter what, don't hurt that black hair girl too much. Her sister will unleasd Amaterasu to you two." I said.

"Woah, we got a over protective sister here." Eunjung smirked as I shook my head.

"Just be careful." I said and stepped a few steps back, standing beside Jiyeon and rubbed my chin.

"Okay, lets go Hyomin." Eunjung said as Hyomin nodded her head.

"Nuh uh, We will start first." Sunny smirked as she charged in front.

"Chidori." Sunny said as she held up her Chidori, and with a tint of water in it. Ah~ I guessed she master that technique afterall.

"Too easy. Doton:  Land Wall Flip!" Eunjung said as a think wall of the ground is being projected and blocked the attack, also sending Sunny away from them.

"Now will be our turn. Doton: Earthe Barrier Raging Wave." Eunjung punched the ground. I quickly channeled my chakra to my feet since the earth started to moving, a mini earthquake appeared. Sunny and Krystal lost their balance. Where was Seohyun anyway? I looked around. She must be hiding around here, finding a good spot to attack.

"Achiever of Nirvana Fist. Tackle Charge." Eunjung said as she charged toward Sunny, using her knee and fist to hit Sunny.

"Sunny!!" I saw Sooyoung shouted, wanting to come out to protect her girlfriend.

"Krystal!!" Sica shouted as I looked back. Eunjung was hitting Krystal with her shoulder. Sunny and Krystal were landed on the ground, clutching their body parts, trying to endure the pain.

"No one go to them. Stay at your own place and don't move." I said when I saw Sica and Soyoung were going toward Sunny and Krystal. I saw Sica and Sooyoung glared at me.

"Why?! Let them kill my sis?!" Sica shouted as she continued to glare at me. I turned around and looked at Jiyeon.

"If you two go to them and help them, what is the purpose of this training? You two can't be 24/7 by their side since you are all in different team. One need to be independent if she want to be strong. Thats how I train!" I said in a serious tone. I didn't dare to look back but I saw Jiyeon was staring at me with a worried expression.

"If you girls still want to go to them, then lets cancel this training and go to the inn to rest." I said and turned around to stared at the girls.

"Yuri did have a point. Being independent and not relying on someone other than your teamate, can help you be strong." Taewoo said. I saw Sica stared at me with fear as Sooyoung only nodded her head. The other girls were glaring at me. Aish! It's for your own good and thats what I get?

"Enough! Stop this training. You girls can go back to the inn and stay for one night. I will ask Takumi they all send you to the Hidden Village in Waterfall. Just call out for them when you girls are ready." I said.

"How about you?" Taewoo asked as I sighed.

"With our current strength, its useless to travel in a huge group anymore. Taewoo, bring them back to Konohagakure after the visit to the Hidden Village in Waterfall and never step your foot inside the Hidden Village in Sound. I will just pay a quick visit to Hidden Village in Cloud and Hidden Village in Mist." I said as Jiyeon shook her head.

"But with you go around all alone, Tasogare will hunt you down since you're a Jinchuuriki yourself." Jiyeon said.

"Yeah, Jiyeon's right. Do you need us to help you?" Hyomin asked as I shook my head and flashed a confident smile.

"Its alright. I had killed three of them. I can protect myself." I said.

"When are you going to depart?" Taeyeon asked as I looked at her and stared at the sky.

"I guess now. Since we need to be fast and I need to go back to Konohagakure to confirm something." I said as my mind began to think of that certain thing Soyeon told me.

"I think Jiyeon has a point." Taewoo said as I looked at him.

"Huh?" I said.

"I will move with you but we need to send this girls back to Konohagakure first. Its better for them to stay there." Taewoo said as I shook my head,

"No no no, you need to bring them to walk around. They need to train and they do grow a lot since last time I fight with them." I rubbed my chin and saw Sica was walking toward me. I stepped a few steps back. I was going to die and I didn't want to. I felt a pair of hands were hugging my waist.

"Seobang, why can't you let us be with you?" Sica said and pouted. Oh my god! Her pout that can melted me for a hundred times.

"With our current strength and your overprotectiveness, you girls are going to be a burden to me." I said with a cold tone. I then looked at Taewoo and sighed.

"You girls should know that being a strong ninja, mean that one must act fast, no matter in what situation. Thats the first lesson we learn in academy. What if Sunny and Krystal are facing Tasogare at that time, you know how fast Tasogare's attack can be. What if you girls are not by their side that time?" I said as I looked at the girls. I could felt Sica losing her grip on my waist and stepped a few steps away from me.

"You and I know that, this type of situation could happen everytime and unexpectedly. Thats why I forbid you to go and help them. There's Seohyun in their team too." I said and sighed.

"Lets rearrange the team. Yoona and Seohyun be one team. Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Tiffany in one, Krystal, Sooyoung, Sunny and Jessica in one." I said and turned around.

"But why rearrange team?" Taeyeon asked.

"This could let you be in the same team with the person you want to protect all the time." I said.

"But its not a very good team arrangement, unnie. Since some of our element cancel off each other." Seohyun said, appeared from no where.

"That can overcome by having a lesson on how to do a combo attack with your teammates." I said in a cold and serious tone.

"You girls can stand by and rest. I need to have a match with Jiyeon and Soyeon." I said as Soyeon and Jiyeon smiled at me.

"Ah~ Fight between Jinchuuriki. Unleash your demon form?" Taewoo asked as I shrugged my shoulder.

"I guess not. Just want to see does anyone of us become stronger." I said and looked at them.

"Sure. I guess its been a long time since we have our fight. Should them involve in this?" Soyeon asked.

"Depends. Don't unleash them. When one of us unleash, then the others follow." I said as Jiyeon nodded her head.

"Sure!" Soyeon smiled happily. I bowed and smirked. This would going to be a fun match.

(A/N: Lets switch to my POV)

"You girls stay here, okay? Don't try to go in there if you girls still want to live." Taewoo said as he sat down. The girls all looked at him and looked at the three figure in the middle of the field.

"Doton: Floor Shuriken." Jiyeon said and performed another handseal.

"Shuriken: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." Jiyeon said as the ground shuriken began to multiply themselves, charging toward Yuri.

"Fuuton: Wind Splitter." Yuri said as she pulled out her katana and swung the katana, creating a large gust of wind, repelling all the shurikens.

"Youton: Ground erupt." Soyeon said as the ground begun to shake and crack. Yuri bent her knees and kept her eyes on the ground. Suddenly a large gush of lava bursted out from the ground right under Yuri.

"Suiton: Water Burst." Yuri said as a gush of water bursted from the ground and cooled down the hot lava. Yuri had jumped far away from Jiyeon and Soyeon, with her back facing the girls.

"Omo! What is that?" Tiffany asked.

"Soyeon can merge ground and fire element to form lava because of the beast inside her. Thats is one of her lava jutsu." Qri explained.

"I hope Yuri won't learn it." Taewoo mumbled as he stared at Yuri.

"Doton: Ground Dragon Blast." Jiyeon said as two dragons emerged from the ground and charging toward Yuri.

"Mokuton: Four Wood Wall." Yuri said as she formed four wooden wall and blocked the attack.

"Doton: Ground Dragon Blast."

"Youton: Lava Dragon Blast." Jiyeon and Soyeon said at the same time which caused the two earth dragons and the two lava dragons emerged with one another and charging toward Yuri had high speed. Yuri was standing at there and performed handseal.

"Suiton: Twin Dragons Blast." Yuri said as she sent out two water dragons to stop the attack while she charging in front.

"Shuriken Rasengan." Yuri said while threw out two huge shuriken shape of Rasengan toward Soyeon and Jiyeon.

"Katon: Dragon Flame Road." Yuri said as she formed a huge flame and the flame was charging toward Jiyeon and Soyeon.

"Argh!" Soyeon shouted as loud sound could be heard.

"Boom!" Smoke was being created due to the huge impact. After the smoke had being cleared, Soyeon was saw blocking Yuri's attack with one of the tails that had formed on her back. She had four tails on her back while Jiyeon had five.

"Aish. I thought we can resolve in a better way." Yuri said as she charged her body with red chakra and tails slowly formed behind her. From one tail to two, then three, then four, then five and lastly stopped at six. Those were not tails with fur on it, it was only the chakra formed the shape of it. She had long red hair and long fingernails and sharp teeth.

"Lets see who is the strongest." Soyeon said.

"Its obviously me." Yuri smirked and jumped up high, forming a ball of red and small chakra on her hand. The red slowly turned into dark red, a red of evil.

"Kyuubi Rasengan." Yuri hit the ball of Rasengan toward the two who blocked using their tails.

"Youton: Lava Breath." Soyeon said as she blew out hot lava from toward Yuri. Yuri quickly blocked it using her tails and smirked. She took in deep breathe.

"Kyuubi Chakra Cannon." Yuri said and blew out a beam of light toward Jiyeon and Soyeon.

"Doton: Ground Wall Punch." Jiyeon said as she formed a huge wall from the ground and there were two huge fists on the ground, acting as a defense from the cannon and offence to punch Yuri. Although the fists were moving quickly, but Yuri was quicker than them. Yuri charged her katana with red chakra and smirked.

"Kyuubi Chakra Splitter." Yuri said as she swung the katana, creating three big blade of chakra toward Soyeon and Jiyeon, crushing down the wall and sent those two away and landed on the ground harshly.

"I guess we can stop now." Soyeon said as she stood up. The tails slowly dissappeared.

"Yeah. I agree." Jiyeon stood up too, clutching her stomach as her tails dissappearing. The red chakra around Yuri slowly dissappeared too. Yuri went and smiled apologetically at both of them.

"Sorry about that. By the way, you two become stronger. Soyeon has better control of her lava jutsu and you are able to form a jutsu that combine both offense and defense."

"Same goes to you. You had better control of Kyuubi. You even can merge your attack with Kyuubi's chakra." Soyeon said as she gently patted Yuri's back. Yuri only laughed and shook her head.

" I had a long way to go."

"Girls, do they need to continue their training?" Taewoo asked as the three Jinchuuriki turned around and looked at him. Yuri rubbed her chin and shook her head.

"Nah, they had switch group and they need time to adjut themself with it. Tonight you girls are going to sleep according with your group." Yuri said.

"What?!" Jessica shouted.

"Its for you girls to bond with each other and discuss strategy on how to work with each other." Yuri said as Jessica stomped toward her.

"But where are you going to sleep?" Taeyeon asked.

"She will sleep at our place." Jiyeon said as she turned to Hyomin and Eunjung.

'Sure."

"Why not?" was the replies from those two. Jessica's glare became intense as she was expecting Yuri's answer.

'Nah, I won't sleep at your place. I will figure it out later." Yuri smiled but her smile soon dissappeared after saw Jessica's glare.

"Why didn't you sleep with me?" Jessica asked.

"Letting you to bond with your sister, Sunny and Sooyoung. And also think of a new strategy since there's two Sharingan user with one Byakugan user in your team." Yuri said as Jessica continued to glare at the tanned girl.

"But we already bond enough. I want to sleep with you." Jessica whined.

"You girls still need to think of a new way for your team to work." Yuri said calmly, clearly not being affected by Jessica's whine. Jessica glared at the tanned girl and sighed.

"But I want to sleep with you." Jessica said as her head being lifted by Yuri.

"I know but we ju-"

"SLEEP. WITH.ME.KWON.YURI." Jessica said in a cold tone as Yuri sighed.

"Sure. Your wish is my command." Yuri sighed again and turned around.

"So tomorrow you girls are going to Hidden Village in the Cloud?" Soyeon asked as Yuri nodded her head.

"Yup and after that, these girls will back to Konohagakure while I will pay Victoria a visit." Yuri said as Soyeon nodded her head.

"Better be. Since their village isn't close to us. They might need help." Soyeon said.

"Yeah, and her place have two Jinchuuriki, including herself." Yuri rubbed her chin.

"Yeah, which mean, Tasogare might had target them first." Qri said as Yuri had her eyes widened.

"You do had a point. So I guess we will stay here for a night and move next thing in the morning and then move to find Victoria in the afternoon. To speed things up." Yuri said as the others nodded their head.

"Well, I guess we will make our leave. Sorry for not sending you off." Soyeon said and smiled.

"Aww, you had to go that fast?" Ahreum and Dani said in unison. Yuri only gently patted their head.

"We will see each other soon. So don't worry." Yuri hugged the girls one by one. After that, they went back to the inn.

"Hmm, we should be able to finish this in three days." Taewoo said to Yuri since both of them were walking slowly, following the girls.

"I guess so. We need to be faster. At least faster than Tasogare." Yuri said as Taewoo nodded his head. Only two of them knew how serious this mission was leading to and with their current team, they would only be burden. But there's something else bothering about Yuri. Something about her past that Soyeon told her since she did asked help from the Kage of each villages to investigate her past since Hyori wouldn't tell her.

"I need to go to find Victoria and fast. So I'm planning a fast escape after we visit Raikage. You just lead the girls back to Konohagakure." Yuri said as Taewoo sighed.

"Okay but you will pay full responsible if the girls want to kill me." Taewoo said as Yuri nodded her head.

"Sure, no prob. As long as you prevent the girls interfere in my business." Yuri said in a serious tone as Taewoo nodded his head.

"Seobang~ Faster~ I am sleepy." Jessica whined as she turned around and pouted at Yuri.

"Coming, Sicababy." Yuri smiled and ran toward Jessica.

"Yuri-ah, what are you planning right now?" Taewoo said as he saw Yuri carried Jessica in bridal style and walked into the inn.

 

A/N: Next chap up...XD...Hope you guys like it.....Please comment and subscribe...XD