Flashback

Naruto Shippuden spin off :SNSD Shippuden!!

Flashback

"Y-yuri, R-run a-away!" A middle age woman said to her daughter who was only 5 years old."

"M-mommy!" A 5 year old girl was crying while seeing her mother lying down on the floor with her back being stabbed by several kunai.

"W-why are you doing this?!" Yuri shouted at a certain person who covered his face with a mask but she clearly knew who was that person.

"Daddy! Why are you killing all people? WHY?!"

"You no need to know the reason." Yuri's father said as pulled out his katana from his back.

"Yuri-ah, remember, don't hate the village for this."

"SHUT UP!" Yuri shouted as she felt stingy pain from her eyes, she quickly covered her eyes and suddenly her stomach was glowing.

"You finally awaken, my dear Yuri."

"Shut up!" Yuri opened her eyes which revealed a kind of eye that no one was able to identified as a ball of black along with some blood red energy were form on her right hand.

"You are going to pay for all this!" Yuri charged and hit her father with that ball of energy. Her father stepped a few steps back, blood coming out from his mouth and he fell onto his knees.

"I n-never k-know I n-need t-to die in order for you to--" He coughed out blood.

"B-but Y-yuri, r-remember, I w-will a-always l-love y-you, n-no m-matter w-what." With that, the man fell down and closed his eyes, never going to wake up. Yuri slumped down on the ground and began to cry.

End of Flashback

"Aish! Why did I have to remember that now?" A tall tanned girl said while resting her head on her knees as she curled into a ball.

"Yuri, you better go to sleep. We are going to rush back to the village tomorrow." Kim Taewoo said.

"Ah, Hyori-sama called for us, right?" Yuri said.

"Yup. Seems that there's some missing-nin and of course the members of Tasogare ( Evening)." Taewoo said as Yuri slowly touched her neck, where a three 'coma' shape was circling onher neck.

Flashback

"So the strategy will be like this, Sica and I will rush out to distract the enemy while you go grab the scroll." A 10 years old Taeyeon said as her teammates were nodding their head.

"On the count of three, 1, 2, 3!" Jessica counted and Taeyeon and her rushed out and attacked the ninjas from the Hidden Village of the Sound. Yuri quickly rushed out and dashed toward the leader to get the scroll but before she got the scroll, someone appeared in front of her, with a wicked smile on his face.

"Yah! Thats cheating! Wooyoung!" Taeyeon shouted after being trapped with Jessica by one of the ninja.

"Yeah! The rule strictly said Jounin couldn't help Gennin !" Jessica shouted.

'Hahaha, I'm a Sage for your kids' information. You guys just hold onto them while I deal with this girl." Wooyoung turned around and looked at Yuri, leaning closer to the girl and sniffing that girl.

"This is it! The perfect body! You must come with me, my little girl." Wooyoung said.

"NO!" Yuri stepped a few steps away from Wooyoung while galring at that disgusting man who kept stuck out his tongue.

"Rasengan!" Yuri charged toward Wooyoung with a ball of wind on her hand.

"Haha, such slow speed." Wooyoung dodged the attack .

"YURI!!" Yuri turned around and saw Jessica's shirt was being ripped off.

"LET GO OF HER!!" Yuri shouted as she closed and opened her eyes again.

"Sharingan?! Thats only a Jung could possesed it. You are such interesting kid. I like you." He wrapped his arm on Yuri's waist.

"You really have such perfect body. A body that I was searching for 30 years."

"LET GO OF ME!" Yuri struggled.

"Haha, never." Wooyoung said and gently Yuri's neck.

'YURI!!" Taeyeon and Jessica shouted at the same time when Wooyoung let go of Yuri.

"Argh!! It hurt!!" Yuri lifted her head while her teammates gasped when they saw half of Yuri's face was being covered by marks.

"What did you do to her?!" Jessica shouted.

"Haha, I am just giving her a gift. A gift that can help her to be strong.Lets meet again, my dear." Wooyoung soon dissappeared with the other ninja from the Hidden Village of Sound. After that horrible pain, Yuri couldn't remember a thing. All she could remembered was she woke up with Lady Hyori told her that Wooyoung had planted a cursed seal on her.

End of Flashback

"Oh, I wonder which member of them again?" Yuri said and yawned. She slightly moved her headband lower to cover her eyes.

"Its still not a threat to you anyway. You had defeated Wooyoung and Junsu before and both of them were an ex-member from them." Taewoo said.

"But they are not the stronger. I'm afraid someone like Taecyeon and Nickhun would appear. Both of us know hwo strong they are."

"Not as strong as you." Taewoo said.

'Just shut up and sleep. We need energy for tomorrow journey." Yuri said as she closed her eyes.

"Aigoo, this girl. Make me wonder why did I save her from Wooyoung that time."

Flashback

" Hahahaha!! The Anbu head captain, Kim Taewoo is here just to kill me? I felt so honour."

'Shut up Wooyoung!" Taewoo growled.

"Haha, you are not a threat to me so I guess I will let you fight with my favorite disciple then. Kwon Yuri."

"K-kwon Y-yuri?"

"Yup, the only Kwon that had left in this world."

"What can I do for you, master?" Yuri appeared behind Wooyoung and she knew Taewoo was staring at her.

"Kill him." Yuri only nodded her head and started to dash toward Taewoo and quickly performed a handseal.

"Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!" Several clone of Yuri appeared.

"Rasengan!"

"Rasengan Shuriken!" Two of the clones shouted and charged toward Taewoo.

"What the heck?! How a twelve years old girl can do such technique?! Even the 5th Hokage took a good 15 years to master it." Taewoo thought as he blocked the attack but unlucky for him, one of the attack knocked him over.

"Urgh!" Taewoo lifted his head and saw Yuri with Sharingan.

"You shouldn't have Sharingan!" Taewoo shouted as he performed a hand seal.

"Kirin!" A huge electric dragon appeared and charged toward Yuri but Yuri didn't move.

'Kamui." With one word from Yuri, the electric dragon dissappeared. Taewoo was shocked but a sudden appearance of Yuri right beside him had gave him more shock.

"I will tell you later. Now stand back and see me kill Wooyoung." Yuri said and she changed her direction and charged toward Wooyoung. Marks slowly appeared on her body as her back started to grew something like wings as well.

"Hidden Shadow Snake Hand." Yuri performed a hand seal while saying this and her hand turned into multiple snakes, binding Wooyoung.

"W-when did you learn this technique?!" Wooyoung was shocked as Yuri was not only able to adopt his moves in such a short time but she was able to modify the technique until even him couldn't break free of it despite that Yuri only came to him six months ago.

"What the heck did this girl do? She is definitely a Kwon." Taewoo thought as there was a katana appeared out from nowhere on Yuri's hand and that blade of the katana was releasing a light blue aura with some chakra movement around it.

"N-no way! Rasengan Blade!" Taewoo was shocked as he never saw a twelve years old girl could weild a blade that functioned just like the Chidori blade that the 5th ANBU Head Captain weild.

Yuri jumped up and cut Wooyoung into two but in the end Wooyoung only smiled.

"Body Replacement Jutsu." Wooyoung said and suddenly another of him appeared but with different appearance.

"Indeed is my favorite disciple. Master so many moves in such a short time but you will never win me." Wooyoung laughed.

"Death Forseeing Jutsu!" Wooyoung said.

'Oh god! That Jutsu would make this girl suffer." Taewoo thought but Yuri was just standing there smirking.

"Is that you got? Don't you forget I have this?" Yuri's eyes changed into Sharingan again.

"I am able to see through your Genjutsu, Wooyoung." Yuri smirked.

"This girl is special." Taewoo thought.

"You make me use this, Yuri." Wooyoung said as he shed skin and appeared as a big white snake with his head on it.

"Now lets see what you got." Wooyoung said and charged toward Yuri. He ate Yuri immediately, without Yuri dodging or running.

"Now you are in my tummy. Yum!" Wooyoung said.

"Are you sure?" Yuri's voice appeared from nowhere.

'W-what? H-how?" Wooyoung asked.

"Its time to awak you from your world, Wooyoung." Yuri said and suddenly the surrounding changed.

'W-what the heck?!" Taewoo said with his jaw wide opened. He couldn't believe what he saw, Wooyoung was being stabbed by Rasengan Blade right through his heart.

'W-what?!" Wooyoung said as blood slowly flowed out from his mouth.

"You just fallen into my Genjutsu. Thats all. Just now when you look at the small pool of water beside you, it reflect my Sharingan to you." Yuri said.

"And for you, ANBU, you just stare right into my eyes. But now, Wooyoung, you lost." Yuri said as marks began to fill her face along her hair turned to blue grayish colour with her back grew something like wings.

"Dark Rasengan!" Yuri shouted as her hand formed a dark blue sphere and she pushed it toward Wooyoung's abdomen.

'N-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" With that, Wooyoung was dead. Yuri jumped and landed in front of Taewoo.

"Take me with you. You are from Hidden Village of Leaf."

"Huh?"

"I want to go home." Yuri said.

'Okay, come with me then." Taewoo sighed and stared at the twelve years old girl.

End of Flashback

"She never fail to amaze me. Being in the same team as her within this five years, she always have new techniques in her sleeves which I didn't know." Taewoo smiled.

"Its good that she doesn't fall to the evil side. With that power of her, even the Hokage can't kill her." Taewoo said and soon drifted to his dreamland.

On the other hand, Yuri was sleeping and dreaming at the same time. She saw a younger version of her, about eight years old was standing in front of a middle age man.

'Yuri-ah, you stay here. We will protect you." A middle age man with a Sharingan eyes said.

"Yeah, just stay here." A woman with the same eyes said but what happened before Yuri was those two nice people was being killed by a member of Tasogare, JunHo.

"Such a weakling. Don't even know why he send me to kill this two. Better get going." With that, JunHo dissappeared. The young Yuri quickly moved to the two people.

"Uncle Jung, Aunt Jung, don't leave me, Sica and Krystal!" Yuri shouted.

"S-sorry, Y-yuri, i-its t-time f-for us." Uncle Jung said.

"No! I will ask Lady Hyori!"

"S-stop, Y-yuri. I-its too late." Aunt Jung said.

"Y-yeah, p-promise me, Y-yuri, that you will protect Sica and Krys." Uncle Jung said.

"I will protect them even if it cost my life!" Yuri said with tears flowing down from her cheeks.

"G-good, thats what we wanna hear." Aunt Jung smiled.

"T-take our e-eyes. O-one f-from ea-each of us." Uncle Jung said.

"NO! I won't!" Yuri shouted.

"S-shh, you need it. I k-know you will use it for good use so please take it"

"In order to protect our children."

"I will, sorry Uncle Jung, Aunt Jung." Yuri cried.

"We f-forgive you. S-stop blaming." Uncle Jung said.

"Y-yeah, p-please e-explain to those two and t-tell t-them w-we a-are s-sorry and w-we l-love t-them." With that the two Jung closed their eyes. Yuri kept on crying.

"I shouldn't cry. I need to protect Sica and Krystal! Sorry Uncle Jung, Aunt Jung. " With that Yuri put both of her eyes on each of the Jung eyes and suddenly she felt great pain to her eyes.

'Ahhhhh!" Yuri sat up with sweats all over her.

'W-whats wrong?" Taewoo sat up and looked at Yuri.

'Just a nightmare. Nothing at all. You can continue to sleep."

"Nah, lets start our journey. The earlier the better." Taewoo said.

"Okay. I will get ready." Yuri stood up and wore her cloak, which was black with two white snakes twirling each other on her back. ( A/N: You know Naruto's father, Minato, 3rd Hokage, right? Just like what he wear, but in black and had two white snakes behind it instead of words)

She touched her eyes as she remembered she had two different Sharingan as it was Jessica's parents gave it to her.

"Uncle Jung, Aunt Jung, I am sorry." Yuri thought.

"Yul, lets go." Taewoo shouted and so the duo started their journey back to their hometown.

"I hope they still remember me, after all its been five years that I traveled around with Taewoo." Yuri thought.

 

A/N:: WALA!!! First chap up~~..Hope you guys like it..Please comment and subscribe~~~