6- Moving Closer …TO HELL

Jump. See If He's Worth The Fall

 

 

Let’s just put it this way, you also have the right to benefit from this master-slave agreement. Remember, no rent payment means more savings.

 

 

 

TO: Jung Daehyun

MESSAGE: When can I move in?

-SEND-

 

 

Now, I can’t take it back. This is so embarrassing.

 

 

FROM:  Jung Daehyun

MESSAGE: Now.

 

 

I can feel his triumphant smile. Da fffffffffuuuuuuuuuu—!!

 

Okay. Time to call a cab. Ugh. That would be expensive bit I have no choice. His house is not walking distance from here.

 

 

 

His instincts are screaming “Run now. RUN”. He almost did. He just forced himself not to for he needs a roof above him. He took a deep deep breath. This is it.

 

He sent a text message to his master to say he already arrived. His master replied “feel at home”

 

Nonetheless, Youngjae feels at hell.

 

 

He went straight to the second floor and chose the guest room farthest from the devil’s.

 

 

 

 

 

While unpacking his belongings, he came across a photo. It has been a while since he last looked at it. He brushed some dust on the frame then closed his eyes and kissed the photo that made him reminisce his recent past.

 

 

 

 

“I will be worthy to be your lover soon... I love you Suji. I really do” There’s a pang of pain in my chest.

 

I want to be worthy but I was so stupid. I became my worst when I needed to be at my best. I ed up my studies when she left me. I know I promised her that before she’s back, I will be a better person. But I’ve gone the wrong way. I wish I can turn back time but holy I can’t.

 

I won’t give up though.

 

I am not going to get back my studies however I will be filthy rich for I will get a good job right after my graduation.

 

I would be worthy Suji.

 

 

I placed her beautiful image on the shelf. I guess it’s better for me to see her face frequently to keep me inspired. Cheesy.

 

*sighs* “I miss you more whenever I think about you” I whispered. Hey, is that lyrics from an English song?

 

I laughed at my corny inside joke  to lighten my mood.

 

 

I am going to drop by the jerk’s room to inform him that I am done fixing my room.

 

 

 

 

 

He knocked  twice at the black door.

 

“master?”

 

“slave, cook breakfast will you?”

 

Of course. Why would he expect a warm welcome…

 

He went down to the kitchen to cook breakfast and lunch since he wil go to the coffe shopand the jerk will have hard time going down to cook for himself.

 

And he felt so kind by thinking of it.

 

 

He ate before delivering the food upstairs.

 

He knocked again twice. Again his master did not bother to open the door, he told him to leave the tray of food on the florr in front of the door.

 

 

Before leaving, the slave fetched the tray and WOW, he must be a great cook because his master ate all of it including the ones for lunch.

 

He washed the dishes as fast as he can so he could leave early.

 

 

 

At work, he is still not allowed to serve. He ended up cleaning the toilet after preparing some bubble teas which is completely fine with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day is almost exactly the same as the day before. He cooked breakfast and lunch before leaving for work. When he came home he prepared dinner.

 

The best part of both days is his master kept himself locked in his room. The evil jerk is not asking him to do anything aside from cooking.

 

 

Four days after that life-changing accident, time seems to crawl slowly. Lots of things occurred. But this past two days, time seems to fly~ If master Daehyun will be like this every day, five months  would be easier for Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

 

Today is Sunday.

 

Youngjae was about to fetch the food tray only that the food appears to be untouched.

 

Youngjae knocked at Daehyun’s door but the later did not answer.

 

 

 

Could he possibly be DEAD?

 

 

 

The door is not locked so he invited himself in.

 

 

His mouth fell open when he saw Daehyun drinking.

 

RUN. NOW. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

 

 

No. he is not a coward. He picked up the food tray and walked inside to place it on the bedside table. Daehyun who is sitting on his bed while drinking soju raised an eyebrow at his slave’s actions.

 

“Is my cooking not well today?” He tried to joke.

 

His question was ignored by the breathing drinking machine. Soju bottles are everywhere. Certainly he is drinking all this time.

 

“Look. You are letting me live here for free so I am trying to return the favor here. Eat this and don’t try to drink to death”

 

“You are funny slave”

 

 

To Youngjae’s surprise, his master obeyed him. The master obeyed his slave

 

Is this the side effect of soju to him?!!!!!

 

 

 

“What?”

 

“huh?”

 

“don’t stare at me like that”

 

Youngjae was unconsciously gaping at Daehyun in disbelief.

“Join me”

 

“You heard me”

 

“oh... okay”

 

Well, yeah. Master invited the slave to eat his food with him. Master is nice today huh? See. You just witnessed a miracle.

 

He awkwardly sat on the bed and tried to be comfortable. Thus, they ate together.

 

 

The air is full of awkwardness.

 

 

 

 

 

Out of curiousity …just out of curiousity he dared to ask,

 

“yesterday.. you looked like uh.. like you cried.. uhm, you seemed to be so… bothered. Uhm any problem?”

 

Then he saw Daehyun’s expression changed. His face is suddenly filled with anger. And Youngjae sweared that that is the scariest face he ever saw. Without any warning, he threw the tray along with its contents to Youngjae. Luckily he dodged it

 

He knew that the plates crashed on the floor and turned into pieces but he did not hear it for his heartbeat is louder.

 

 

Once a devil, will always be a devil

 

 

He is sitting frozen on the bed. He cannot find the will to run. The devil reached him and a hand instantly wrapped around his neck, choking him. He tried to remove the grip but is just got worse.

His lungs ached as air was robbed from him. His vision starts to blur.

 

Daehyun was so angry that he did not stop until the other’s face turn very pale.

 

 

 

He moved away from Youngjae when it sunk into him that he almost killed the youger.

 

 

 

 

 

“Keep a mental note to stay away from me when I’m drunk”

 

 

**********

 

Total of 1,106 words!!! I hope you did not fall asleep while reading this ‘cause I almost did while typing this XD this is too long (for me)

 

I BET NONE OF YOU SAW IT COMING!!

Suji is part of Jae’s past (yes that’s Miss A’s Suzy. I am not really a fan of hers but since I am a very random person, I chose her XD)

 

Is the story getiing deeper and more exciting or is it boring, did I super rushed the events???? PLEASE TELL ME^^

 

 

And by the way, I might post another oneshot . However, I am kinda  depressed because my first oneshot  < click here> has more subscribers than comments…. Comments are painfully few…. i value comments a little more than subscriptions, BUT DON’T GET ME WRONG BECAUSE I LOVE LOVE  LOVE YOU AMAZING PEOPLE!!!!!